Author Topic: What do you eat? The thread about things you eat.  (Read 529202 times)

Offline Kavik

Re: What do you eat? The thread about things you eat.
« Reply #1650 on: Wed, 01 November 2017, 11:23:16 »
I've been consuming Schmilk since Sunday and dropped 12 lbs of water weight.

Looking forward to seeing my progress after this week.  I was in the bathroom Monday/Tuesday for about 2 hours peeing.

This stuff looks fine..

Buhhh.. make sure ur using fat free milk or  even better Veggie milks, almond, soy, other nuts.

Right now I'm using Fairlife Whole milk.  It is lactose free and half the sugar of milk, but with more protein and calcium.

I'm not a big fan of vegan milks [er vegan juices] but I would like to try to find the best version in non-refrigerated carton form as emergency food.

So far at 1,400 calories a day I'm experiencing no hunger issues.  If I make it through the bags I do have I may experiment with 2% on the next order to see if there is any change.  Since this powder contains many fat soluble vitamins I don't want a fat free milk.

When I was losing weight last year, sugar, caffeine, and 0 calorie "food" (like diet pop) caused me to be hungrier. Higher protein and fat (like milk) foods are more satiating. The next time I need to diet, I'm going to try my latest invention, "The Chocolate Milk Diet™". Walmart Great Value 1% chocolate milk contains only 160 Calories/cup, which is the lowest of any chocolate milk I've seen. It's still very satiating with 8g of protein/cup. My theory is that chocolate milk is good for gaining or losing weight (depending on an individual's goals) with slight adjustments in volume consumption due to satiating effect and protein levels.

I tried the Fairlife 2% Chocolate (which is actually lower in Calories at 140/cup), but it tasted too much like chocolate Muscle Milk to me: still good, but not creamy like regular milk.
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #1651 on: Wed, 01 November 2017, 11:23:51 »
In terms of 0% risk of heart disease,  which is As nature intended,  the goal is 22g of fats per day Maximum..

If I switch to 2% that puts it at 18g per day just for the milk.  With the oat flour that adds an additional 14g of fat.

That will end up at 1,350 calories per day.

Biggest worry is satiety, if I start stripping out all the fat it's not going to work if I'm starving.

Then add more powder..  hahahaha..

Offline dante

« Reply #1652 on: Wed, 01 November 2017, 12:20:57 »
Higher protein and fat (like milk) foods are more satiating. The next time I need to diet, I'm going to try my latest invention, "The Chocolate Milk Diet™". Walmart Great Value 1% chocolate milk contains only 160 Calories/cup, which is the lowest of any chocolate milk I've seen. It's still very satiating with 8g of protein/cup. My theory is that chocolate milk is good for gaining or losing weight (depending on an individual's goals) with slight adjustments in volume consumption due to satiating effect and protein levels.

I tried the Fairlife 2% Chocolate (which is actually lower in Calories at 140/cup), but it tasted too much like chocolate Muscle Milk to me: still good, but not creamy like regular milk.

There is a Chocolate flavored Schmilk variant but I didn't care for it.  I've been using the unsweetened plain version and just adding Cinnamon.  The lactose free version of milk tastes a little sweeter which is why I opted for it instead of the versions sweetened with Monk fruit.

Maybe I will try the Chocolate versions, never even considered it since I was trying to keep the sugar as low as possible.

Even the reviewers think Fairlife Chocolate is way too sweet - they probably could have cut it down to 6g like all their other products and it would still be sweet enough.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1653 on: Wed, 01 November 2017, 12:37:59 »
Higher protein and fat (like milk) foods are more satiating. The next time I need to diet, I'm going to try my latest invention, "The Chocolate Milk Diet™". Walmart Great Value 1% chocolate milk contains only 160 Calories/cup, which is the lowest of any chocolate milk I've seen. It's still very satiating with 8g of protein/cup. My theory is that chocolate milk is good for gaining or losing weight (depending on an individual's goals) with slight adjustments in volume consumption due to satiating effect and protein levels.

There is a Chocolate flavored Schmilk variant but I didn't care for it.  I've been using the unsweetened plain version and just adding Cinnamon.  The lactose free version of milk tastes a little sweeter which is why I opted for it instead of the versions sweetened with Monk fruit.

Maybe I will try the Chocolate versions, never even considered it since I was trying to keep the sugar as low as possible.

Even the reviewers think Fairlife Chocolate is way too sweet - they probably could have cut it down to 6g like all their other products and it would still be sweet enough.

Playing with the input output equation is enough to help ya'll lose weight.

However,  you guys MUST reconsider the _ Carbs _ Mythos of pop-media.

Remember,  the biggest name behind HighProtein, High Fat, Low carbs,  Dr.Atkins,  HID the fact that he had heart disease following his own diet from the public..

The cause of diabetes and Heart disease is FATS.

Diabetics can't tolerate sugar, because the fats have migrated into their muscle and organs which impeed insulin to bring down blood sugar after meals.

It is TRUE that diabetics can't have sugar, because of run-away blood sugar levels.

But the CAUSE of that disease is NOT sugar..

Our body is designed to Run off 80-90% sugar.

By putting a diabetic on Low carbs diet,  YES that will mitigate diabetic syndromes,  but over time, his veins will continue to clog,  and eventually he'll either die from kidney failure, or a heart attack.

HOWEVER,   when they treated patients with Veggies and TABLE SUGAR removing animal products and FATS,    These patients gradually got better,  and was able to regain their ability to maintain blood sugar..

Offline Kavik

« Reply #1654 on: Wed, 01 November 2017, 14:50:43 »

Playing with the input output equation is enough to help ya'll lose weight.

However,  you guys MUST reconsider the _ Carbs _ Mythos of pop-media.

Remember,  the biggest name behind HighProtein, High Fat, Low carbs,  Dr.Atkins,  HID the fact that he had heart disease following his own diet from the public..

The cause of diabetes and Heart disease is FATS.

Diabetics can't tolerate sugar, because the fats have migrated into their muscle and organs which impeed insulin to bring down blood sugar after meals.

It is TRUE that diabetics can't have sugar, because of run-away blood sugar levels.

But the CAUSE of that disease is NOT sugar..

Our body is designed to Run off 80-90% sugar.

By putting a diabetic on Low carbs diet,  YES that will mitigate diabetic syndromes,  but over time, his veins will continue to clog,  and eventually he'll either die from kidney failure, or a heart attack.

HOWEVER,   when they treated patients with Veggies and TABLE SUGAR removing animal products and FATS,    These patients gradually got better,  and was able to regain their ability to maintain blood sugar..

I agree that "low carb" (as in < 30g/day) is dumb and is not something I advocate. But a diet high in simple sugars will generally increase appetite. The easiest way to lose weight is simply to reduce overall calorie intake without consideration of macronutrients. IMO, the only reason to adjust macros is if someone is having trouble complying with the diet. Anything besides simple calorie restriction is just a mental trick to limit calories.

Obesity is a more imminent threat to one's health than the supposed long term effects of eating higher fat. A diet that is low enough in overall calories to cause weight loss is low enough in fat that it probably doesn't matter anyway. The diet after weight loss is another story and depends on goals and activity levels or other health considerations. ANYWAY, I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT WHAT I EAT, SO I'LL STOP HERE.

My diet has been pretty crap lately. I've been putting off grocery shopping, and I've been too lazy to cook anyway, so I've been eating out basically everyday. I'm thinking of doing a week long juice diet soon to reset my pallet and stomach. So technically, I'll be vegan for a week. TP4 will be proud of me.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1655 on: Wed, 01 November 2017, 16:08:12 »

Obesity is a more imminent threat to one's health than the supposed long term effects of eating higher fat. A diet that is low enough in overall calories to cause weight loss is low enough in fat that it probably doesn't matter anyway. The diet after weight loss is another story and depends on goals and activity levels or other health considerations. ANYWAY, I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT WHAT I EAT, SO I'LL STOP HERE.

Hai. Kavik

There is alot of confusion surrounding eatings Fats, and Being-Fat..

Eating on the Input side of the equation will make a person LARGE in general..

This could be achieved with either Sugar or Fats.

However, even in people who can KEEP weight, their cholesterol will be significantly higher than a person eating less fat.

For example, triathlon athlete keeled over from a heart attack.  On the outside, he's as fit as can be, However, when they autopsied the guy, His arteries were 90% clogged.

The contribution of fats consumption to atherosclerosis is independent of Exterior Large Appearance.

The way it works, is eating fat, elevates  blood lipid levels. The lipids make it into the Endothelial layer. This layer is the root of artery disease pathology. The layer normally functions to dialate and contract the arteries, and produce lubricant gas nitric-oxide for blood flow.

However, with the lipid migrates into this layer, it becomes oxidized , damaged and scars over. The scaring is what produces the large blockages of diseased arteries..

With respect to Diabetes:

Elevated blood lipids deposit into muscle cells and the liver.

The muscle being one of the primary consumers of Sugars, NORMALLY, upon secretion of insulin (from your pancreas) will open its sugar channel, let the sugar in from the blood, and store it as glycogen, OR burn it for fuel.

The lipid deposit in muscle cells (intramyocellular lipid),  hinders this process, making the muscles (of the entire body) insulin resistant. 

And so the sugar Stays in the blood, and get to dangerous levels.

In the Liver, it works the same way, Normally The liver upon receiving insulin secreted by the pancreas will STOP releasing sugar. It is the organ that releases stored sugar from fats for daily operation when you haven't eaten.

But now that the fats (intramyocellular lipid) gums up the liver cells, they too do not respond to insulin, so the liver KEEPS injecting sugars..

This dual process of muscle insulin resistance and Liver insulin resistance is what creates the Runaway blood sugar levels responsible for Diabetes..

Again, this can also happen, independent of a Person actually Appearing Physically LARGE..

Offline Kavik

« Reply #1656 on: Wed, 01 November 2017, 17:50:32 »

Hai. Kavik

There is alot of confusion surrounding eatings Fats, and Being-Fat..

Eating on the Input side of the equation will make a person LARGE in general..

This could be achieved with either Sugar or Fats.

However, even in people who can KEEP weight, their cholesterol will be significantly higher than a person eating less fat.

For example, triathlon athlete keeled over from a heart attack.  On the outside, he's as fit as can be, However, when they autopsied the guy, His arteries were 90% clogged.

The contribution of fats consumption to atherosclerosis is independent of Exterior Large Appearance.

The way it works, is eating fat, elevates  blood lipid levels. The lipids make it into the Endothelial layer. This layer is the root of artery disease pathology. The layer normally functions to dialate and contract the arteries, and produce lubricant gas nitric-oxide for blood flow.

However, with the lipid migrates into this layer, it becomes oxidized , damaged and scars over. The scaring is what produces the large blockages of diseased arteries..

With respect to Diabetes:

Elevated blood lipids deposit into muscle cells and the liver.

The muscle being one of the primary consumers of Sugars, NORMALLY, upon secretion of insulin (from your pancreas) will open its sugar channel, let the sugar in from the blood, and store it as glycogen, OR burn it for fuel.

The lipid deposit in muscle cells (intramyocellular lipid),  hinders this process, making the muscles (of the entire body) insulin resistant. 

And so the sugar Stays in the blood, and get to dangerous levels.

In the Liver, it works the same way, Normally The liver upon receiving insulin secreted by the pancreas will STOP releasing sugar. It is the organ that releases stored sugar from fats for daily operation when you haven't eaten.

But now that the fats (intramyocellular lipid) gums up the liver cells, they too do not respond to insulin, so the liver KEEPS injecting sugars..

This dual process of muscle insulin resistance and Liver insulin resistance is what creates the Runaway blood sugar levels responsible for Diabetes..

Again, this can also happen, independent of a Person actually Appearing Physically LARGE..

What you are describing is long-term effect. Yes, thin people can be unhealthy, but surely you agree that obesity is not healthy. My point is that obesity is typically a more imminent danger. Extra fat reduces insulin sensitivity as well and puts extra strain on the heart and joints, etc. If someone can lose weight by eating 90% carbs from plants, by all means, do it. But most people are fat because they can't comply with a diet. The first step is easier if it's less daunting by simply reducing calories. However, if someone is already diabetic, it might not be a good idea to have a diet that high in carbs. I guess he would have to manage it with dosing of insulin injection.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1657 on: Wed, 01 November 2017, 18:16:54 »

What you are describing is long-term effect. Yes, thin people can be unhealthy, but surely you agree that obesity is not healthy. My point is that obesity is typically a more imminent danger. Extra fat reduces insulin sensitivity as well and puts extra strain on the heart and joints, etc. If someone can lose weight by eating 90% carbs from plants, by all means, do it. But most people are fat because they can't comply with a diet. The first step is easier if it's less daunting by simply reducing calories. However, if someone is already diabetic, it might not be a good idea to have a diet that high in carbs. I guess he would have to manage it with dosing of insulin injection.

You seem reasonable.. That is good.

i do not disagree with you that there are --Pragmatic--  hurdles involving belief and lifestyle.

I only wanted to emphasize that it is Very Much the Consumption of Fats being the root of all subsequent pathology.

Even a exterior-skinny-person eating high levels of fat can become type 2 diabetic and also have clogged arteries.

Obesity's imminent danger is EATING fats (which almost all obese people do),  leading them to BE PHAT..

It's not impossible, but there is unlikely a Case of Obesity resultant of a person eating close to 100% carbs.

The average american eats 80 Grams of fats per day..

The only number which guarantees 0% risk of congestive heart disease/ diabetes/ metabolic syndromes, is 22g per day.

Offline dante

« Reply #1658 on: Thu, 02 November 2017, 07:46:42 »
tp4: will find out today if skim milk can be used with schmilk.  Trying to find out if oat flour has enough fat for the soluable vitamins.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1659 on: Thu, 02 November 2017, 08:09:24 »
tp4: will find out today if skim milk can be used with schmilk.  Trying to find out if oat flour has enough fat for the soluable vitamins.

Think about it this way dante..

If the tested 0% chance of Heart disease macro-nutrient composition is 22 grams of fats PER DAY.

at 7.33 grams per meal,  that is enough fats to dissolve whatever fat soluble vitamin you need dissolved..

Grams is misleading sometimes,  because if you look at 22 grams of cooking oil.. That's 25.229 ml,  which is MORE than half a shot glass full.

That's actually ALOT..

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1660 on: Thu, 02 November 2017, 17:50:25 »
 pork chop, corn and baked beans

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1661 on: Thu, 02 November 2017, 18:29:28 »
how did you get them all the same size like that ..

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1662 on: Thu, 02 November 2017, 19:09:25 »
how did you get them all the same size like that ..
sharp knife and they were vacuum sealed

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #1663 on: Thu, 02 November 2017, 20:40:17 »
Warming up

Almost done (shrunk too much though)
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline dante

« Reply #1666 on: Wed, 08 November 2017, 12:26:31 »

Think about it this way dante..

If the tested 0% chance of Heart disease macro-nutrient composition is 22 grams of fats PER DAY.

at 7.33 grams per meal,  that is enough fats to dissolve whatever fat soluble vitamin you need dissolved..

Grams is misleading sometimes,  because if you look at 22 grams of cooking oil.. That's 25.229 ml,  which is MORE than half a shot glass full.

That's actually ALOT..

I was told not a good idea to use skim milk - not enough fat for the vitamins.

The skim milk brand I tried doesn't really taste good, or at least as good as Fairlife.  I also want to experiment with Oberweis and Organic Valley Grassmilk.  I will also mess around with Organic Valley Soymilk.

I purchased a Ice Shaker and the included agitator doesn't handle the Oat Flour very well.  Blender Bottle is not perfect but at least it does a better job.  Will keep the Ice Shaker though as it will keep it forever cold.  I may blend it up first and then pour it into it.

Also started attempting intermittent fasting today.  2 out of 4 portions for Lunch at Noon, 2 out of 4 at 6pm.
« Last Edit: Wed, 08 November 2017, 12:37:25 by dante »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1667 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 18:28:21 »
 Grilling in the dark.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1668 on: Sun, 12 November 2017, 17:45:51 »
Impromptu pizzas...

And lunch earlier...

« Last Edit: Mon, 13 November 2017, 05:17:05 by SpAmRaY »

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1669 on: Sun, 12 November 2017, 20:45:32 »
Impromptu pizzas...

Show Image
Show Image

it looks like a cheese ****

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1670 on: Mon, 13 November 2017, 20:54:54 »
Pork chops

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1671 on: Mon, 13 November 2017, 20:58:20 »
Pork chops
Show Image

It's like I can smell it through my monitor..

Tp, you're weak, and no one will ever love you.. but at least you won't get heart disease.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #1672 on: Mon, 13 November 2017, 21:05:10 »
. but at least you won't get heart disease.

How do you know you dont already have it? :o

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #1673 on: Mon, 13 November 2017, 21:07:01 »
This is what i get for geekhackin' on my phone from my couch

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1674 on: Mon, 13 November 2017, 21:10:59 »

Tp 100% haz SIGNIFICANT arteriosclerosis from all the costco chicken/ ramen/ popeyes chicken eaten over the years..

Not to mention all the Pizza-Hut , Taco Bell , and BurgerKing...

That is why it's Critical that Tp turns around now..

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #1675 on: Mon, 13 November 2017, 21:22:08 »

Tp 100% haz SIGNIFICANT arteriosclerosis from all the costco chicken/ ramen/ popeyes chicken eaten over the years..

Not to mention all the Pizza-Hut , Taco Bell , and BurgerKing...

That is why it's Critical that Tp turns around now..

I have significant gas..

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1676 on: Tue, 14 November 2017, 19:06:02 »
'Sausage egg roll in a bowl' with rice and pot stickers

Offline Duckyreddy

• Better skadoodle, poodle.
« Reply #1677 on: Tue, 14 November 2017, 23:06:02 »
pork chop, corn and baked beans
Show Image

that's beautiful

Ducky One Cherry MX Silent Reds

Leopold FC660M MX Blue
Logitech G403/ Razer Naga 2014

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1678 on: Tue, 14 November 2017, 23:23:13 »
For lunch I had a depressing cold dry French Dip with barely any meat, and soy sauce instead of au jous from the robot vending machine at work because they've taken away our hot lunch service.  :'(

Offline Duckyreddy

« Reply #1679 on: Tue, 14 November 2017, 23:34:16 »
Our school cafeteria serves some real overpriced food, a mini pizza sized more like a cupcake lol
$5.50 for a ridiculous pizza....no thanks I'll pack my own lunch...

Leopold FC660M MX Blue

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1680 on: Wed, 15 November 2017, 00:53:06 »
Our school cafeteria serves some real overpriced food, a mini pizza sized more like a cupcake lol

Veggies +++

Offline Duckyreddy

« Reply #1681 on: Wed, 15 November 2017, 01:00:00 »
Veggie options are actually pretty good ahah, encouraging healthy eating by putting different colour stickers on food.
Green being "eat lots of"
Yellow being "don't eat that much"
Red being "only have a little"

Leopold FC660M MX Blue

Offline Duckyreddy

« Reply #1682 on: Wed, 15 November 2017, 01:00:30 »

Veggies +++

Veggie options are actually pretty good ahah, encouraging healthy eating by putting different colour stickers on food.
Green being "eat lots of"
Yellow being "don't eat that much"
Red being "only have a little"

Leopold FC660M MX Blue

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1683 on: Thu, 16 November 2017, 19:05:12 »
 fried egg sandwich

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1685 on: Wed, 22 November 2017, 17:19:52 »
For TP4

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1686 on: Wed, 22 November 2017, 17:40:34 »
For TP4
Show Image

Always a favorite  :thumb:

They sell fried Turkeys during the holidays that I've been wanting to try.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1687 on: Wed, 22 November 2017, 18:40:09 »
For TP4
Show Image

Always a favorite  :thumb:

They sell fried Turkeys during the holidays that I've been wanting to try.

Gahh..

Got me in the feels....

deep sigh.........

Love them thighzz.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1688 on: Wed, 22 November 2017, 18:41:56 »
Fried oysters and fried macaroni.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1689 on: Wed, 22 November 2017, 18:43:02 »
Show Image
Show Image

I've heard of fried macaroni, but have never tried it..

how do they make it clump tightly before frying.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1690 on: Wed, 22 November 2017, 18:43:41 »
Show Image
Show Image

I assume they freeze it.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1691 on: Wed, 22 November 2017, 18:45:56 »
Show Image
Show Image

I assume they freeze it.

I remember something about explosions and frozen foods in the fryer.. but maybe the batter makes the difference.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1692 on: Wed, 22 November 2017, 19:04:28 »
Show Image
Show Image

Damn!, and fried oysters!
Hands down one of my favorite seafoods.
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1693 on: Wed, 22 November 2017, 19:19:19 »
Show Image
Show Image

I was really wanting the oyster stew appetizer but they had a huge salad bar that was included.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1694 on: Wed, 22 November 2017, 19:38:17 »
Show Image
Show Image

I was really wanting the oyster stew appetizer but they had a huge salad bar that was included.

ur sure these are the water oysters and not the beef oysters.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1695 on: Wed, 22 November 2017, 19:39:32 »
Show Image
Show Image

ur sure these are the water oysters and not the beef oysters.
LoL
More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline nugglets

« Reply #1696 on: Thu, 23 November 2017, 02:53:39 »
Show Image
Show Image

I assume they freeze it.

I remember something about explosions and frozen foods in the fryer.. but maybe the batter makes the difference.

Refrigerate, not freeze. It's pasta, it gets clumpy enough just being a bit cold. Then dredge and fry.

Good ****, should try it sometime... even if it's with vegan "cheese" xD

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1697 on: Thu, 23 November 2017, 12:22:43 »
Fried turkey

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #1699 on: Thu, 23 November 2017, 14:21:41 »
A delicioso bird