Author Topic: Any 75% PCBs?  (Read 1782 times)

Offline base_on_base

• Resident Hydroxide
Any 75% PCBs?
« on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 15:41:08 »
Are there any 75% PCBs around? I would prefer to purchase outside of a groupbuy, in the interest of time, though I would consider joining a groupbuy if it's a superior option. Just the PCB would be preferable, e.i. not part of a kit. Thanks!

WASD V2 - MX Green / Aqua - MX Green(WIP) / Unicomp Ultra Classic - Buckling Springs

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
Re: Any 75% PCBs?
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 15:54:26 »
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 15:58:16 »
Are there any 75% PCBs around? I would prefer to purchase outside of a groupbuy, in the interest of time, though I would consider joining a groupbuy if it's a superior option. Just the PCB would be preferable, e.i. not part of a kit. Thanks!

Do you already have a case?  If so that may determine which PCB you need.

The MX Mini is by far the most common 75% PCB, I think.  I don't know if they are for sale anywhere but they're probably something you could find.  Try a search for that.

I've sometimes considered making a new 75% design because I don't like the 60% formfactor but there aren't really any easily available cases to get, so I haven't followed through.

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 15:58:25 »
winkeyless.kr/en/ has 75%'s.

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 16:04:22 »
Another option is DIY, get a plate cut, and handwire the matix or use Enablers from Techkeys and do either just standoffs, or standoffs and a bottom plate for JD40 style case.  I think a plate in stainless would be plenty stiff enough for the task of a 75% without any middle supports.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline hojin.yi

• Winkeyless
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 09:12:54 »

winkeyless.kr/en/ has 75%'s.
As pwnnarwhal mentions, Winkeyless's B.mini is 75% PCB, MX-mini sized.
You can find at http://winkeyless.kr/en/?product=b-mini-pcb or http://winkeyless.kr/en/?product=b-minir-pcb.