Author Topic: [WTB] 1x GMK Green ESC, Suggestions [WTT/B] 1x GMK Purple Enter  (Read 12079 times)

Offline KHAANNN

• Trade Count: (0)
I want one of these green esc's: http://www.ukkeycaps.co.uk/product/gmk-escape-pack-7x-esc

I thought I had one, but I can't find it (can't search it very deeply, as I'm not sure whether I had it in the first place), also if you remember selling me one, or know how I might got one or get one, please feel free to message :D

Paying above market values

Looking for a GMK Purple Enter with text legends, from one of the newer mod packs, wanting to buy, but have a multitude of assorted Enter's I can trade

189420-0

Kit 1 - $240 (All sets)
- GMK Carbon
- GMK Carbon Novelty
- GMK Carbon Ergodox
- GMK Carbon Spacebars

Kit 2 - $160 (Have 2)
- GMK Carbon

Kit 3 - $35
- GMK Sky Dolch Accent (Pairs awesomely with GMK Carbon)

Paypal doesn't work in my country, so only looking for Bitcoins, have sold an original GMK Hyperfuse this way in the past, I know it's not ideal
Bought these GMK Carbon's from the original GB, but since my endgame keyboard ended up being an actual engame keyboard, I stopped building keyboards excessively, and I don't think I'll use these GMK Carbon's, so they are up on sale, none of the sets are used

Prices are negotiable, I need to sell one set, 3 is just too much
« Last Edit: Wed, 27 February 2019, 06:24:12 by KHAANNN »
Endgame | 1.25 Cmd for GMK Sets Please | Or Just 1.25 Blanks Like The Good Old Days

Offline KHAANNN

Re: [WTB] Green DSA Return/Enter + Esc, Special DSA Keys
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 21:38:55 »
bump, added a 1u Green DSA Esc to my WTB list
Endgame | 1.25 Cmd for GMK Sets Please | Or Just 1.25 Blanks Like The Good Old Days

Offline KHAANNN

bump, after some revelations, I concluded I need Cherry/DCS/OEM profile keys

Offline KHAANNN

bump, refined my WTB to the Dolch GMK set

Offline filphil

• One day I hope to find a love like JD and Turk
Edit

Nvm

Offline KHAANNN

Edit

Nvm

I might have been :)
thanks anyway

Offline filphil

• One day I hope to find a love like JD and Turk
Edit

Nvm

thanks anyway

Ah if that's the case... the option is still there for ya.  Let me know.  I just re read and it said a new set so I figured you'd be set on that, lol.

Here's a pic on my keyboard of what I think you're looking for?
« Last Edit: Sun, 12 July 2015, 19:39:02 by filphil »

Offline KHAANNN

Edit

Nvm

thanks anyway

Ah if that's the case... the option is still there for ya.  Let me know.  I just re read and it said a new set so I figured you'd be set on that, lol.

Here's a pic on my keyboard of what I think you're looking for?
Show Image

Looks great, seems to be in very good shape, is there any extra keycaps or is it a restored original set removed from a keyboard?
(I'm guessing I need a 1.25 blank, a 1.75 shift, and maybe a 1.75 Control - none of them are must have's at this point, but they are nice-to-have's)

Offline KHAANNN

Re: [WTB] Urgent - Dolch 1.75 Control and Dolch blanks
« Reply #8 on: Mon, 13 July 2015, 18:12:10 »
After acquiring a GMK Dolch set, updated the OP for some possible extras

Offline Dog

• Bark
What granite sets do you have? Am I right in assuming you are looking to sell full sets, or are you looking to sell all $300+ at once?

I'm looking for mono legend and base at the very least.
« Last Edit: Mon, 13 July 2015, 19:17:44 by Dog »

Offline KHAANNN

What granite sets do you have? Am I right in assuming you are looking to sell full sets, or are you looking to sell all $300+ at once?

I'm looking for mono legend and base at the very least.
all of them at once :)
updated the op with details

Offline KHAANNN

Re: [WTB] Dolch 1.75 Control and 1.25 blanks [WTT] GMK Non-Blank Keys
« Reply #11 on: Sat, 25 July 2015, 06:28:08 »
bump, updated

Offline chrsvl

« Reply #12 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 06:55:45 »
Hi,

I'm interested in buying an Eve DSA set. Already sold yet? Do you have a picture?

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #13 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 09:00:08 »
Hi,

I'm interested in buying an Eve DSA set. Already sold yet? Do you have a picture?

Currently they are up for trade, but I will sell all my DSA sets soon, I will let you know at that time

I was going to suggest you buy a new one from the PMK shop, yet it seems they are out of stock once again

Offline chrsvl

« Reply #14 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 09:42:27 »
Yeah that's why I started looking for a set here :)

Offline KHAANNN

Bump, updated after some trades, looking for random GMK Keycaps now to spice things up, also looking for the cyan Dolch Esc from Ivan's GB as I regret trading mine :)

Offline KHAANNN

Bump, refined what I want and specified pricing

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
yo pm me so I remember to watch what dolch I have once home.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline KHAANNN

Re: [WTB] Nerd60 V2 PCB
« Reply #18 on: Sun, 16 August 2015, 10:40:35 »
Updated with new needs

Offline KHAANNN

Re: [WTB] Cherry Profile Alphas with lined F/J's up to $200 -- Nerd60 V2 PCB
« Reply #19 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 08:54:28 »
bump, new needs/wants

the scoops really got on my nerves, I don't think I can wait 3-4 months for a custom order of non-scooped F/J's, looking for existing alphas

Offline KHAANNN

Re: [WTB] GMK Purple Modifiers for $135
« Reply #20 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 20:38:29 »
updated, new wants

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #21 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 21:40:21 »
Not sure what you want the GMK purple modifiers for specifically, but at that price you might be looking at a JTK purple set which seems pretty close to GMK, at least on the surface.

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=71630.msg1847831#msg1847831
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #22 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 21:54:47 »
Not sure what you want the GMK purple modifiers for specifically, but at that price you might be looking at a JTK purple set which seems pretty close to GMK, at least on the surface.

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=71630.msg1847831#msg1847831

Thanks a lot for the suggestion, I mainly need the 3x 1.25 and the 1.5 blank from that set, at the moment that is

JTK is currently too chaotic for me, I need some GMK stability in my life (old GMK stability that is)

Offline KHAANNN

Re: [WTB] GMK Purple Modifiers for $135 - Other Cherry profile 1.25/1.5 blanks
« Reply #23 on: Fri, 28 August 2015, 17:30:31 »
bump, minor update

Offline KHAANNN

Re: [WTB] GMK TA/Purple Modifiers
« Reply #24 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 17:30:27 »
mini bump

Offline KHAANNN

Re: [WTB] WoB or BoW GMK/OG Keycaps $100
« Reply #25 on: Wed, 14 October 2015, 11:49:08 »
bump, WoB/BoW GMK/OG Alphas

Offline KHAANNN

Re: [WTB] GMK Charred Orange Backspace
« Reply #26 on: Sun, 24 January 2016, 16:21:09 »
tiny bump

Offline skcheng

• * Destiny Supporter
    • Tenafly Dentistry
« Reply #27 on: Sun, 24 January 2016, 16:30:37 »
Contact Sherryton here on GH or over on Originative.   He'll hook you up!! 

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #28 on: Sun, 24 January 2016, 17:39:47 »
Contact Sherryton here on GH or over on Originative.   He'll hook you up!!

Good idea, thanks, It crossed my mind too, and I'm sure Sheraton would part with the keycap if he has one, but I don't want to disrupt his business for a single keycap either

Looking for the keycap to replace the purple icon-only backspace I've been using, on a keyboard with all different modifiers, for some reason I just couldn't like the purple keycap, since I have a white on orange esc, the orange backspace seems fitting

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #29 on: Sun, 24 January 2016, 18:59:08 »
Why didn't you just ask me? :(

I honestly do not mind.

Offline skcheng

• * Destiny Supporter
    • Tenafly Dentistry
« Reply #30 on: Sun, 24 January 2016, 20:45:42 »
Sherry to the rescue!!   I'm hoping you'll start stocking up on some nice keyboard kits again soon!!

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #31 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 11:00:43 »
Sherry to the rescue!!   I'm hoping you'll start stocking up on some nice keyboard kits again soon!!

++

I honestly do not mind.

I honestly do not mind.

Thanks, going to send an email soon

Offline KHAANNN

Re: [WTB] UK Keycaps GMK Esc Pack (forgot to order)
« Reply #32 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 21:08:54 »
a bump that hurt

Offline KHAANNN

bump, changed priorities, selling my unused GMK's

Offline KHAANNN

Bump, looking for Bitcoins in return

Offline KHAANNN

Bump, Hyperfuse sold

Offline crtexcnndrm99

• *profile image used without permission* ;)
Pm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're a smooth smoothie, you know? ~ Gaear Grimsrud

Offline KHAANNN

Bump, 21 days of storage left for the package, after that, I have to import it

Offline DillonHightower

• Formerly DillonHighsmith
split and you will have better luck.

Offline KHAANNN

If I had the ability to split, I would but I probably wouldn't sell them, when I bought these, the customs limit was 75 euros in TR, now it's 30 euros, I don't think it's believable to declare all these at 30 euros, and If I declare them one by one, it will likely be considered commercial since there are so many things, all in all, customs suck, it's one problem if you declare actual values, another problem if you don't

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
These are just caps, if you get rid of the trays and have all of them in bags you could go with 30EUR, no “normal” person would spend more on pieces of plastic.
I say just go ahead and import them it’s a shame not to. Here the limit now is 10EUR still you can manage to move around  :thumb:
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline Denisgsv

just to clarify, you sell only everything toghether right ? no splitting ?
Is eu shipping included ?

damn i would do bad things for a carbon set

Offline KHAANNN

The storage time for the package expires in 7 days, I will likely do what DanielT suggested, lately customs seem very accommodating too, I've been buying many Hot Toys figures :)

On the other hand, I would do bad things for some bitcoins, so if you have the coins, the offer still stands :)

Offline Denisgsv

The storage time for the package expires in 7 days, I will likely do what DanielT suggested, lately customs seem very accommodating too, I've been buying many Hot Toys figures :)

On the other hand, I would do bad things for some bitcoins, so if you have the coins, the offer still stands :)

what does that mean, once you import them you can split or you still dont want to :p ?

Offline KHAANNN

what does that mean, once you import them you can split or you still dont want to :p ?

Once I import them, I wouldn't sell them :)

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
But I just want WoB.

Offline KHAANNN

Offline KHAANNN

Re: [WTS] 3x GMK Carbon [W] Bitcoin
« Reply #47 on: Thu, 22 February 2018, 16:01:24 »
bump, GMK Carbon's

Offline KHAANNN

Re: [WTB] 1x GMK Green ESC, Suggestions
« Reply #48 on: Wed, 27 February 2019, 02:00:24 »
bump, want a Green ESC badly :|