Author Topic: [IC] [Keyset] Peaches and Cream (Super rough ideas)  (Read 1963 times)

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
[IC] [Keyset] Peaches and Cream (Super rough ideas)
« on: Thu, 09 July 2015, 19:00:01 »

Above are two possibilities I've come up with for a set specifically made to use the GMK color pallet. The reason I have not included the rest of the keyboard is just because I'm not really sure where I want to go with it yet. I just want to check to see how interested people are in this color scheme, and to see if anybody has suggestions/things they'd like to see out of the potential keyset.

KBL
http://www.keyboard-layout-editor.com/#/layouts/510125d8ebae5fc4a6c8ffec9cadedb2
http://www.keyboard-layout-editor.com/#/layouts/48d67dd57910e3fbdabf8d2a236227e3
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
Re: [IC] [Keyset] Peaches and Cream (Super rough ideas)
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 09 July 2015, 19:23:45 »
Not a huge fan. I usually like sets best that contrast a bright colour with a dark neutral colour (ex. toxic, nostalgia, hyperfuse, hack'd, etc.).

I think it's interesting that you've changed the usual convention with F5-F8 being in the alpha colour, rather than the mod colour, but that's not enough to make me want to spend money on it.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Gentlemen, a bobsled is a simple thing.
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 10 July 2015, 17:47:55 »
Looking at in on a screen, it's a bit hard on the eyes. Could be a cool color scheme, but it just needs some development.
<- My Collection (so far)

Offline uJalled

• Shrimp cracker enthusiast
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 10 July 2015, 23:08:29 »
Try toning down the cream; it's too bright as it is, i like the idea though, it's a keyset with an appetizing name and color scheme  :thumb:

Offline minTea

« Reply #4 on: Fri, 10 July 2015, 23:54:18 »
Looks pretty nice, but yeah maybe some slight adjustments would be good