Author Topic: JTK Sophomore GB - 100% shipped - Form in OP for any missing or damaged keys  (Read 1362635 times)

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
Re: JTK Sophomore GB - buy period over
« Reply #350 on: Thu, 18 February 2016, 09:23:27 »
That was the estimated ship date to us, ill update as soon as I know an actual ship date

Thanks for the update :)
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline gabba-gool

« Reply #351 on: Fri, 19 February 2016, 09:56:02 »
Cannot wait for this set.

Offline hifimanz

« Reply #352 on: Tue, 23 February 2016, 21:00:44 »
Likewise, I just hope it ships out to all of us soon, patience is not a virtue I possess so when I decide to dive into a group buy I seem to torture myself ;)

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #353 on: Tue, 23 February 2016, 21:10:50 »
Likewise, I just hope it ships out to all of us soon, patience is not a virtue I possess so when I decide to dive into a group buy I seem to torture myself ;)

I'm not a patient man either. I made my lack of patience worse by adding a Stormtrooper set to my order and now I'm waiting on two sets.  :))

Offline Jumie

« Reply #355 on: Wed, 02 March 2016, 18:43:45 »
Will we able to get the sophomore in retail store after? I want the black orange set :(

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #356 on: Wed, 02 March 2016, 21:45:55 »
Hey guys I'll have a full update on this, info on extras, a revised ship date, info regarding changes and fixes etc in a couple of days for you folks
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #357 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 03:27:50 »
Hey guys I'll have a full update on this, info on extras, a revised ship date, info regarding changes and fixes etc in a couple of days for you folks

Thank you Mr BunnyLake.

Very excite!  I almost forgot about this one :))
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline zenless

« Reply #358 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 10:09:21 »
Watching for reports of extras but if anyone has a orange on black they want to pass on i'd be happy to pay to take it over :)

Take a break and miss out on two orange on black sets! meh!

Offline Jumie

« Reply #359 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 06:36:44 »
wheres the update? :)

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #360 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 09:03:31 »
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #361 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 13:09:29 »

I'll post it tonight or tomorrow

Been a hectic few days

Offline Jumie

« Reply #362 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 21:45:35 »

I'll post it tonight or tomorrow

Been a hectic few days

Nice, looking forward to it..

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #363 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 14:10:05 »
Hey sorry for super busy today, full update will be posted tomorrow afternoon, just waiting for confirmation of one detail and we are good to go but I only just got around to sending the email to confirm said detail

Thanks for sitting tight and tomorrow will bring good news

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #364 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 20:07:09 »
Hey sorry for super busy today, full update will be posted tomorrow afternoon, just waiting for confirmation of one detail and we are good to go but I only just got around to sending the email to confirm said detail

Thanks for sitting tight and tomorrow will bring good news

Thanks Bunny  :thumb:
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #365 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 02:00:00 »
Hey good folks

Sorry for the late reply, sadly I haven't been able to get to my desktop so I'll make this update on my phone

I have a bunch of images I need to post both regarding fixes and new things but don't have them on my phone so I'll post those next chance I get

Sooooo

Firstly, with regards to people with orders in this buy, we are nearly there, the reason for the delay is we found that there was a slight clearance issue with some LEDs on the asd row, as this literally renders the set unusable for some users, this had to change so we have completely redesigned the profile of the bottom of the asd row, both to help accomodate LEDs as well as to accomodate the larger stabilised topre sliders on the enter key to help compatibility there, whilst this has been going on we have also continued to make legend adjustments

The legend adjustments are a work in progress, and will be constantly improved as we go with each set

We are very close to the end of manufacturing and then caps will just need to be manually sorted at jtk and shipped to us in complete sets

As we had some issues with missing keys in previous sets extra care will be made this time to ensure that issue is kept to a minimum

As a further announcement, some of you may be aware that when we did jtk debut we made a third set not available in the go, the stormtrooper set, we have also done that again with sophomore, and have made black and pink and white and pink sets, I've posted some pics on our Instagram and lots on out slack so many of you may have seen it already, but if not I'll post full pics later today

We are going to put these sets up for pre sale shortly, along with extras from this gb in the next couple of days, anyone with an existing jtk order will be able to combine shipping, the link set and extras will only be up for a short period of time, as mentioned it's already in production so we have a very specific amount of sets available

Whilst this should go in another thread I'll post it here as its part of this update, topre sliders will be shipping with sophomore to us, and extras will be available from ctrlalt.io once they are on hand

To apologise for the delay, jtk is throwing in some extra keys for anyone who orders the sophomore gb, including but not limited to the new gh spacebars

I wanted this update to be presented and explained a lot better but I have a baby on top of me and one hand on my phone

Next time I can get to my desktop, which will be late tonight or sometime tomorrow, I'll clarify anything that needs clarifying and have some images to post etc

Thanks

<3

Offline takonic

« Reply #366 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 03:12:25 »
thanks for the update! will the pre-sale be updated/posted in this thread or a seperate one? gotta keep my eyes peeled for that

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #367 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 04:08:11 »
Whoa!  Huge update!  That would have taken me about an hour to compose on a phone with my fat thumbs :))

Thank you for the update BunnyLake, all good news as usual :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Dernubenfrieken

« Reply #368 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 06:20:52 »

To apologise for the delay, jtk is throwing in some extra keys for anyone who orders the sophomore gb, including but not limited to the new gh spacebars

Does this mean we're getting GH spacebars in the colors of our sets?

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #369 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 06:44:09 »
I wasn't able to join this GB, but I'd sure love to get in on those GH spacebars  :p
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #370 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 06:57:22 »

correct

Offline Dernubenfrieken

« Reply #371 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 07:05:47 »

correct
Totally worth the wait

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #372 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 07:14:41 »
Hey good folks

Sorry for the late reply, sadly I haven't been able to get to my desktop so I'll make this update on my phone

I have a bunch of images I need to post both regarding fixes and new things but don't have them on my phone so I'll post those next chance I get

Sooooo

Firstly, with regards to people with orders in this buy, we are nearly there, the reason for the delay is we found that there was a slight clearance issue with some LEDs on the asd row, as this literally renders the set unusable for some users, this had to change so we have completely redesigned the profile of the bottom of the asd row, both to help accomodate LEDs as well as to accomodate the larger stabilised topre sliders on the enter key to help compatibility there, whilst this has been going on we have also continued to make legend adjustments

The legend adjustments are a work in progress, and will be constantly improved as we go with each set

We are very close to the end of manufacturing and then caps will just need to be manually sorted at jtk and shipped to us in complete sets

As we had some issues with missing keys in previous sets extra care will be made this time to ensure that issue is kept to a minimum

As a further announcement, some of you may be aware that when we did jtk debut we made a third set not available in the go, the stormtrooper set, we have also done that again with sophomore, and have made black and pink and white and pink sets, I've posted some pics on our Instagram and lots on out slack so many of you may have seen it already, but if not I'll post full pics later today

We are going to put these sets up for pre sale shortly, along with extras from this gb in the next couple of days, anyone with an existing jtk order will be able to combine shipping, the link set and extras will only be up for a short period of time, as mentioned it's already in production so we have a very specific amount of sets available

Whilst this should go in another thread I'll post it here as its part of this update, topre sliders will be shipping with sophomore to us, and extras will be available from ctrlalt.io once they are on hand

I wanted this update to be presented and explained a lot better but I have a baby on top of me and one hand on my phone

Next time I can get to my desktop, which will be late tonight or sometime tomorrow, I'll clarify anything that needs clarifying and have some images to post etc

Thanks

<3

Glad to see you guys fixed the problem!(i totally forgot the video, guess it was not needed)  :thumb: Keep on going, thanks for doing this.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #373 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 17:33:53 »
Hey good folks

Sooooo

Thanks

<3

Oh my god, GH spacebars!!! Thanks for the update Bunny!

Offline ntitco1

« Reply #374 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 16:12:08 »
Thanks for the update  :-* GH spacebars are more than worth the wait  :))

Online KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #375 on: Mon, 14 March 2016, 09:47:51 »
dat newsletter!! Picked up JTK Cheerleader and JTK Sophomore Red&Black!  :thumb:

Really excited now~~ Get in on it if you havent guys   ;)
∴∵∴◇Time TKL--VE.A--F&T 1916--Cajal--Octagon v2◇∴∵∴

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #376 on: Mon, 14 March 2016, 09:52:47 »
Yeah, this is currently back open everyone: https://ctrlalt.io/buys/jtk-sophomore

We added valentines and the original sets are still available.

PS: Quantities are limited this time.
« Last Edit: Mon, 14 March 2016, 09:59:19 by codyeatworld »

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #377 on: Mon, 14 March 2016, 10:09:06 »
Yeah, this is currently back open everyone: https://ctrlalt.io/buys/jtk-sophomore

Yay, I can snag a 7u spacebar now :)

Offline pexon

• * Maker
  • El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
« Reply #378 on: Mon, 14 March 2016, 10:58:13 »
Ordered a white and pink set. There was no ETA for shipping though

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #379 on: Mon, 14 March 2016, 11:07:12 »

can you combine shipping with current sophmore order?

Offline zzyjayfree

« Reply #380 on: Mon, 14 March 2016, 11:12:08 »

Why not a new thread... Or at least change the tittle of this one?
OTD 360 Corsa w/ Nixdorf, OTD 356.2 DGE, Matrix 1.2, Matrix 2.0, Matrix Abel, Skog, Dolphin, EM7, Lynn Pad, Plank, LZ-RE, EqualZ, Orion v2, Octagon v2, Viper v2, Tank, Mira, Mira SE, Moon, Camp 225, Let's Split, HHKB, RealForce, Infinity Ergo, Cherry 3700, DolchPac, Nixdorf, Model M, Filcos.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #381 on: Mon, 14 March 2016, 11:25:11 »

Oh that's a good point.  I mean it doesn't matter a ton to me if not, but I do have an order already in for the Ctrl Alt Orange and Black set so if we could that would be great!

Offline jbondeson

« Reply #382 on: Mon, 14 March 2016, 11:27:49 »

Oh that's a good point.  I mean it doesn't matter a ton to me if not, but I do have an order already in for the Ctrl Alt Orange and Black set so if we could that would be great!

Bunny mentioned this previously:

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #383 on: Mon, 14 March 2016, 11:29:20 »

Bunny mentioned this previously:

Oh cool, thanks for the clarification :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #384 on: Mon, 14 March 2016, 11:34:14 »
For anyone that wants to combine an order

Place a new order, and open a support ticket, I will refund the difference in shipping, shipping will cost more than was paid for one order in most cases but less than the cost of 2 sets of shipping, I'll calculate the actual cost and refund the difference, I'll deal with refunds for those every couple of days and you will be refunded back to your payment method

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #385 on: Mon, 14 March 2016, 11:54:15 »
For anyone that wants to combine an order

Place a new order, and open a support ticket, I will refund the difference in shipping, shipping will cost more than was paid for one order in most cases but less than the cost of 2 sets of shipping, I'll calculate the actual cost and refund the difference, I'll deal with refunds for those every couple of days and you will be refunded back to your payment method

Sent, thanks for clarifying the process.

Offline zenless

« Reply #386 on: Mon, 14 March 2016, 12:58:20 »
Put an order in for orange/black without thinking. But those pink sets .. they're calling.

Offline breitling

« Reply #387 on: Mon, 14 March 2016, 13:26:20 »
Gah! I want that hot pink set so bad.. wish I could do Paypal. Can't stand USD conversion rates on my credit card...

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #388 on: Mon, 14 March 2016, 14:05:27 »
Gah! I want that hot pink set so bad.. wish I could do Paypal. Can't stand USD conversion rates on my credit card...

if you pm me tomorrow we can sort it out via paypal and get your order put on the site

Offline breitling

« Reply #389 on: Mon, 14 March 2016, 14:26:25 »

if you pm me tomorrow we can sort it out via paypal and get your order put on the site

Oh really!? Awesome! PM Incoming.

Offline macharius

« Reply #390 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 06:43:28 »
Still no ISO  :( :-[

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #391 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 16:19:58 »

Same here Bunny.

Gonna shoot you a PM as well hope thats ok! =)

Offline xqwtz

« Reply #392 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 03:17:13 »
Are the keycaps still being manufactured?

Offline pexon

• * Maker
  • El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
« Reply #393 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 05:11:08 »
Is it possible to add a set of red and white and a set of black and orange to my order? My friend wanted to get some but we would like to combine shipping if possible.

Offline bubbedi

« Reply #394 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 17:08:29 »
Those new sets look fantastic!

Quick question tho. Are the black color in the pink set a different black than the one in the black/orange set? On the pictures it seems so but I'm not sure where to confirm

Offline popkorn62

• No keyboards for old men
    • Mekibo
« Reply #395 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 18:56:01 »
is there any reasons why I cannot access my old order details?  :)) :))
I couldn't find the email about my order and not even sure which set that I ordered...
==============
https://mekibo.com/

Offline blighty

« Reply #396 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 19:15:37 »
I couldn't find the email about my order and not even sure which set that I ordered...

I haven't been able access my Sophomore order via ctl/alt for around 2.5 weeks.  I remember my order contents at least...  LOL
LZ ergo (MX silent red) | JER - A06 (MX silent black-red springs) | Duck Lightsaver V2 (MX red) | Duck Octagon V2 (gateron clear) (lifted pads) | Duck Orion V2 (gateron red) | TKC 1800 (gateron silent reds) | Mistel MD770 (MX red with GMK silencing clips) | Realforce R2TSLA-US4-IV | Realforce R2TLSA-US4-BK | TX 75 (gateron clear) | KBDFANS 75 ("vintage" MX blues) | Kinesis Freestyle Pro (MX red) | MS Surface Ergonomic | MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL (MX black) | Phantom (Filco case) ("vintage" MX blacks | Spr1t 75% PCB x 2 (MX black and gateron clear) | Cherry G80-1865 (MX browns with black springs)

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #397 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 19:17:45 »

I haven't been able access my Sophomore order via ctl/alt for around 2.5 weeks.  I remember my order contents at least...  LOL

You could just find the order through the e-mail if anything. I copied the order # and pasted it in my e-mail, and I found all the details.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #398 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 20:27:06 »
There is a permissions error on the site affecting access to old orders Cody is aware and working on it

Offline GroovyGI

« Reply #399 on: Tue, 22 March 2016, 01:58:49 »
Just stopped to check on a ship date for my keycaps and found that we will get GH spacebars, that makes my happy.