Author Topic: JTK Sophomore GB - 100% shipped - Form in OP for any missing or damaged keys  (Read 1364151 times)

Offline kawasaki161

Re: JTK Sophomore GB - buy period over
« Reply #1500 on: Fri, 23 December 2016, 06:11:48 »
87 orders being dropped off tonthe post office today, it's all I could fit in the ****ty rental car they gave me

What did they give you? A Smart? :))

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1501 on: Fri, 23 December 2016, 06:13:45 »
87 orders being dropped off tonthe post office today, it's all I could fit in the ****ty rental car they gave me

Still waiting on a fix to the site to be deployed to send out notifications

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all your hard work Bunz

Have a great Christmas and New Years!

Thanks sir next batch will be dropped off on the 27th

I'm about half way through packing now and I'll continue that when I get home this evening

I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1502 on: Fri, 23 December 2016, 08:52:17 »
first 87 orders are out

Offline zRobbie

« Reply #1503 on: Fri, 23 December 2016, 10:26:40 »
I submitted a support ticket on ctrl alt for an address change and haven't heard back just want to make sure it gets changed before the order ships out. Anyone specifically I should pm?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1504 on: Fri, 23 December 2016, 11:38:59 »
I submitted a support ticket on ctrl alt for an address change and haven't heard back just want to make sure it gets changed before the order ships out. Anyone specifically I should pm?

Me

Offline Suembeaux

« Reply #1505 on: Fri, 23 December 2016, 12:49:33 »
Everyone who messaged me pre this post got a set, but that's all of em from me

I'll get back to everyone properly once I've fed and bathed the kid

That's what I get for trying to be social for a day, if I could still add a black and red set to my order Bunny, I would. Let me know if there are any left.
A bunch of stuff. Someone teach me how to properly solder.

/u/Shartastical

Offline Glissant

« Reply #1506 on: Fri, 23 December 2016, 16:27:24 »
Just message the man if you need something from him. It's a lot easier for him to keep on top of messages than forum posts.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1507 on: Fri, 23 December 2016, 17:14:38 »
BunnyLake time to put down your keyboard, packaging, tape and address labels because it's now the 24th of December and you have to take a break.

DO NOT WORK today and tomorrow, without celebrating with your family and friends because you are not on contract and you owe no one anything, except your loved ones who deserve to see more of you at this time of year.

You can always go back to the drudgery in a few days time since every parcel is going to be sitting in warehouses around the globe due to this event.  Don't rush around like a chook with it's head removed, instead you need to relax and enjoy this moment in time and plan for next year.

Family is with you for some time but it never lasts forever, it's good to be social with the ones closest to you.  It's too easy to ignore them then you will pay an awful lot later on in life.

Merry Christmas BunnyLake and to all your Family and looking forward to 2017 with even more zest and vigour  ;D .

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1508 on: Fri, 23 December 2016, 17:17:04 »
BunnyLake time to put down your keyboard, packaging, tape and address labels because it's now the 24th of December and you have to take a break.

DO NOT WORK today and tomorrow, without celebrating with your family and friends because you are not on contract and you owe no one anything, except your loved ones who deserve to see more of you at this time of year.

You can always go back to the drudgery in a few days time since every parcel is going to be sitting in warehouses around the globe due to this event.  Don't rush around like a chook with it's head removed, instead you need to relax and enjoy this moment in time and plan for next year.

Family is with you for some time but it never lasts forever, it's good to be social with the ones closest to you.  It's too easy to ignore them then you will pay an awful lot later on in life.

Merry Christmas BunnyLake and to all your Family and looking forward to 2017 with even more zest and vigour  ;D .

<3

Offline neon_tom

« Reply #1509 on: Fri, 23 December 2016, 17:43:22 »

Couldn't agree with this more. Take a well deserved break and enjoy the holidays Bunny!

Offline William_S_Jones

• Best Prime Ever!!!
« Reply #1510 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 05:17:24 »

Couldn't agree with this more. Take a well deserved break and enjoy the holidays Bunny!

Same here, Merry Christmas to you & your family.

Offline testplsignore

• I am one with the Cup Rubber...
« Reply #1511 on: Mon, 26 December 2016, 01:13:57 »
Question: for the Topre>>MX Sliders, I can see that we've go the wide sliders for the modifiers, but will we need to drill holes so that the unused stabs on the MX cap don't hit the housing?

I read about people drilling their HHKB case/plate when using NT sliders so it got me thinking...

Realforce 10AE 45g Type-S & 55g    HHKB BT & Type-S    Realforce RGB Hype-S    FC980C    FC660C    Filco BT TKL

Offline fublamchu

• ㅋㅋㅋ
« Reply #1512 on: Mon, 26 December 2016, 07:36:13 »
Question: for the Topre>>MX Sliders, I can see that we've go the wide sliders for the modifiers, but will we need to drill holes so that the unused stabs on the MX cap don't hit the housing?

I read about people drilling their HHKB case/plate when using NT sliders so it got me thinking...

In an earlier post I think bunny said that there's no drilling necessary and that there's little to no wobble in the case with the modifier sliders

LZ-CE VBlacks
910-CE

Offline testplsignore

• I am one with the Cup Rubber...
« Reply #1513 on: Mon, 26 December 2016, 09:00:34 »

In an earlier post I think bunny said that there's no drilling necessary and that there's little to no wobble in the case with the modifier sliders

I'm not so worried about the wobble, I'm just hoping this means the caps don't need to modified either; maybe they sit high enough that they won't touch the housing when bottomed out?

That way you wouldn't need drilling OR for the caps to be modified

Realforce 10AE 45g Type-S & 55g    HHKB BT & Type-S    Realforce RGB Hype-S    FC980C    FC660C    Filco BT TKL

Offline Zealousy

• Twitter
« Reply #1514 on: Mon, 26 December 2016, 12:18:30 »
Really excited at the prospect of getting the caps soon! Might be time to start shopping for a TKL...

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1515 on: Tue, 27 December 2016, 01:32:37 »

Rowdy coming in a bit late to the party, but +1 Mr BunnyLake - thank you for all your efforts well over and above what anyone else would have considered half reasonable, and best wishes and compliments of the season to you and your family. :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1516 on: Tue, 27 December 2016, 03:40:24 »
just shipped another batch of orders

at about 200 sets shipped

just sent out shipping notifications

ive got a huge backlog of pms and things to catch up on which i wont get to until later tonight now due to family obligatioins so please sit tight if you are waiting on replies im not ignoring you, but i had a very limited amount of time today and wanted to get a bunch of stuff out to people

ill have another batch out late tomorrow

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #1517 on: Tue, 27 December 2016, 03:49:22 »

ive got a huge backlog of pms and things to catch up on which i wont get to until later tonight now due to family obligatioins so please sit tight if you are waiting on replies im not ignoring you, but i had a very limited amount of time today and wanted to get a bunch of stuff out to people

Thank you for the hard work bunny!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1518 on: Tue, 27 December 2016, 04:15:39 »
Anyone got any direct links to the Queen so that we can get BunnyLake a knighthood or something?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1519 on: Tue, 27 December 2016, 06:42:46 »
Anyone got any direct links to the Queen so that we can get BunnyLake a knighthood or something?

Damn straight, Elizabeth needs to be brought to the party here and recognize there's someone else of outstanding virtue and sacrifice truly deserving of a knighthood and he never molested anyone (unlike Jimmy Savile, Clement Freud, Rolf Harris.....)

She's already on record for giving knighthoods to people I wouldn't trust my 8 year old niece and nephew to be anywhere near them.  She should actually try for the first time see the real people who give up all their available time to help others, instead of always anointing those that help themselves to children and money.

Would love to see Sir BunnyLake be announced in her list of honours but again we have someone that keeps on failing to give deserving knighthoods to people of real honesty and worth.

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #1520 on: Tue, 27 December 2016, 07:55:02 »
Got my ctrlalt notification! Cheers
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1521 on: Tue, 27 December 2016, 14:24:11 »
been back at packing tonight, got about another 80 orders packed so far and ill continue for about 3 more hours

everything i do tonight will be dropped off tomorrow afternoon and notifications sent at night

Offline HungryPillow

« Reply #1522 on: Tue, 27 December 2016, 14:52:30 »

Awesome, take your time and enjoy the holidays! :)
Realforce 87U | Realforce 104U | Filco Majestouch MX Blues | Corsair K70 RGB MX Browns | Ducky Shine 4 MX Clears / Browns | WhiteFox Aria MX Browns

Offline WOMBO

« Reply #1523 on: Tue, 27 December 2016, 14:58:40 »
hey bunny, got my shipping for my order, curious what happened to the additional black+orange set I asked for in pm a while back? it's no rush, totally understand if you just missed it / forgot about it

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1524 on: Tue, 27 December 2016, 15:17:22 »
hey bunny, got my shipping for my order, curious what happened to the additional black+orange set I asked for in pm a while back? it's no rush, totally understand if you just missed it / forgot about it

I'm packing extras orders separately good sir, nothing is forgotten I'm just keeping things simple and working through stuff in order to avoid any mistakes, it'll cost me a little more in shipping not combining orders etc but it means less mistakes and less time spent matching up orders and spreadsheets and more time packing and shipping to get this turned around for everyone as fast as is possible

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1525 on: Tue, 27 December 2016, 18:43:59 »
It seems that the PMs you're getting are overwhelming, so I figured I'd put a reminder about my order here as I'd not heard anything since our last correspondence.  Thanks!

Offline aaron6301

• Pixel Pusher
« Reply #1526 on: Tue, 27 December 2016, 19:40:26 »
For orders placed via DM on GH, will we be provided a tracking number through PP?

Thanks Bunny

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1527 on: Wed, 28 December 2016, 06:08:59 »
For orders placed via DM on GH, will we be provided a tracking number through PP?

Thanks Bunny

Nah my PayPal is way too chaotic for that, sadly in the U.K. We don't have anything useful like easypost, I have to manually make labels, wait in line at the post office, manually do each package and then I get receipts with tracking and a zip code

Over the next 2 weeks between this slider and gh60 I'll be shipping a little over 2000 packages, so going through all those receipts and matching them to transactions will be close to a full time job

So I'm gonna complete shipping and then tackle the tracking numbers, I'd imagine in 99 percent of cases you will receive the package before tracking details

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1528 on: Wed, 28 December 2016, 06:09:19 »
It seems that the PMs you're getting are overwhelming, so I figured I'd put a reminder about my order here as I'd not heard anything since our last correspondence.  Thanks!

Nah best to shoot me a pm with the details

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #1529 on: Wed, 28 December 2016, 09:43:56 »
Are the sliders shipping currently or are these just the sophomore orders currently, also did the asdf row for the debut set ever get re-ran to be fixed for LED's just wondered as I hadn't seen anything about those in a while, and just wondering about sliders :) have a nice new year as well buns
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #1530 on: Wed, 28 December 2016, 10:11:19 »
Nah best to shoot me a pm with the details

Would it be best to PM you with my request for a set again? I asked for an invoice a couple days before Christmas, you said you were catching up on PM so I haven't insisted, just checking to see what's the easiest way to go about it for you as I'm not in a hurry at all.

Offline WOMBO

« Reply #1531 on: Wed, 28 December 2016, 10:54:46 »

I'm packing extras orders separately good sir, nothing is forgotten I'm just keeping things simple and working through stuff in order to avoid any mistakes, it'll cost me a little more in shipping not combining orders etc but it means less mistakes and less time spent matching up orders and spreadsheets and more time packing and shipping to get this turned around for everyone as fast as is possible

alright gotcha, thanks.

Offline agHalides

« Reply #1532 on: Wed, 28 December 2016, 16:59:26 »
Sent you a message Bunny! Can't wait to order heh - hope everyone had a great holiday!

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1533 on: Wed, 28 December 2016, 18:50:22 »
Over the next 2 weeks between this slider and gh60 I'll be shipping a little over 2000 packages, so going through all those receipts and matching them to transactions will be close to a full time job

So I'm gonna complete shipping and then tackle the tracking numbers, I'd imagine in 99 percent of cases you will receive the package before tracking details

This is what people ignore or never know about.

The sheer effort it takes to post 2000+ packages (that would sink me) but Bunny gets through it all.  The struggle it takes to not only count, bag, pack and then physically ship them all down to your local post office would drive me insane.

This is what all of us need to know before we even start to flame, attack or deride our Bunny here because if anyone else wants to run a Group Buy you will have to go through that very same discourse of people bugging you about when their order will be sent, change of addresses and of course my all time fave, changing orders and amounts.

The majority of us all forget what goes on in the back ground in making sure all our orders reach our front door steps.  BunnyLake deserves our praise and above all, our never ending thanks for suffering through on our behalf in getting these sliders/caps out to us, no matter where we reside.
« Last Edit: Wed, 28 December 2016, 18:52:33 by Elrick »

Offline fublamchu

• ㅋㅋㅋ
« Reply #1534 on: Wed, 28 December 2016, 22:22:48 »

This is what people ignore or never know about.

The sheer effort it takes to post 2000+ packages (that would sink me) but Bunny gets through it all.  The struggle it takes to not only count, bag, pack and then physically ship them all down to your local post office would drive me insane.

This is what all of us need to know before we even start to flame, attack or deride our Bunny here because if anyone else wants to run a Group Buy you will have to go through that very same discourse of people bugging you about when their order will be sent, change of addresses and of course my all time fave, changing orders and amounts.

The majority of us all forget what goes on in the back ground in making sure all our orders reach our front door steps.  BunnyLake deserves our praise and above all, our never ending thanks for suffering through on our behalf in getting these sliders/caps out to us, no matter where we reside.

beautifully said, best of luck bunny!
LZ-CE VBlacks
910-CE

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1535 on: Thu, 29 December 2016, 05:20:18 »
Thanks for the support folks, I dropped off 125 orders more yesterday

I'll be dropping off another 100 or so today, by tomorrow I will have completed everything that doesn't contain an orange base set, orders with those will likely be shipped next week, I'm waiting on the replacements for a couple of keys that were slightly off colour, they were sent a few days after the main shipment and will be here any day, Christmas post just held them up a little

Offline LDobler

« Reply #1536 on: Thu, 29 December 2016, 06:07:51 »

I'll be dropping off another 100 or so today, by tomorrow I will have completed everything that doesn't contain an orange base set, orders with those will likely be shipped next week, I'm waiting on the replacements for a couple of keys that were slightly off colour, they were sent a few days after the main shipment and will be here any day, Christmas post just held them up a little

I don't mind waiting as long as I'm informed what's happening and you're doing a real good job in that aspect!   :thumb:

Keep up the good work bro and merry christmas and a happy new year!  ;D

Offline neon_tom

« Reply #1537 on: Thu, 29 December 2016, 07:23:29 »

You are a machine!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1538 on: Thu, 29 December 2016, 08:16:23 »
Next batch was just dropped off, this batch hasn't had notifications yet I will update those this evening, so if you get a notification tonight it was dropped off earlier today

Offline Suembeaux

« Reply #1539 on: Thu, 29 December 2016, 17:50:55 »

These are still first orders correct? Not PM orders?

Keep up the good work, I can't wait to get all my JTK stuff.
A bunch of stuff. Someone teach me how to properly solder.

/u/Shartastical

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1540 on: Thu, 29 December 2016, 17:52:42 »
There aren't many pm orders, I should have those finished and packed up this weekend

As a quick reminder, anyone with a pm order a form was posted in this thread to complete, please do so to ensure your order is taken care of right away

Thanks

Offline JDragon

« Reply #1541 on: Thu, 29 December 2016, 19:20:41 »
There aren't many pm orders, I should have those finished and packed up this weekend

As a quick reminder, anyone with a pm order a form was posted in this thread to complete, please do so to ensure your order is taken care of right away

Thanks

Good to hear! Appreciate the quick turnaround on these, super excited to get my sets. Will we receive any sort of notification via PayPal or PM of tracking?

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #1542 on: Thu, 29 December 2016, 19:29:25 »
Quick question: for those of us who added the red/blacks, how long should we expect till those ship out to us? Thanks
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline Jumie

« Reply #1543 on: Thu, 29 December 2016, 21:07:45 »
I ordered via pm and also the sliders. Will you ship it separately or wait for the revised sliders?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1544 on: Fri, 30 December 2016, 02:30:12 »

Thanks

Good to hear! Appreciate the quick turnaround on these, super excited to get my sets. Will we receive any sort of notification via PayPal or PM of tracking?

I addressed that a few posts ago

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1545 on: Fri, 30 December 2016, 02:30:29 »
Quick question: for those of us who added the red/blacks, how long should we expect till those ship out to us? Thanks

Within the next few days most likely

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1546 on: Fri, 30 December 2016, 02:30:40 »
I ordered via pm and also the sliders. Will you ship it separately or wait for the revised sliders?

Separately

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1547 on: Fri, 30 December 2016, 04:51:53 »
Quick update guys, the replacement keys for the orange sets arrived today

So orders with orange base sets, I'll pack all of them over the next week and ship them on Friday ( wife goes back to work on Monday, and as each trip to the post office is taking me an average of 4-5 hours and it's not fair on the baby the next day I'll have to myself is Friday)

I have a big load of orders that don't contain orange base sets shipping today

I will try have any other orders that that don't contain orange base sets shipped tomorrow but if there are any I can't complete on time they will also ship next Friday

Extras orders are the same as above, I will try have them shipped by tomorrow but failing that they will be out next Friday

As a result shipping will complete next Friday, any change to that schedule I'll post here immediately

If anyone would like any extras I'm down to the last few sets of each so please contact me immediately if you would either like to make an order or add to your order

Thanks

Offline Jumie

« Reply #1548 on: Fri, 30 December 2016, 06:55:30 »

Separately

well noted sir.. I think I didn't send additional funds for slider's shipping, so lmk if I need to send  additional funds for it.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #1549 on: Fri, 30 December 2016, 09:12:36 »

got mine today, ill make more comments later

edit: initially look v good, but no time atm
« Last Edit: Fri, 30 December 2016, 09:32:09 by xondat »