Author Topic: [GB]LUSTRO Aluminum + Acrylic Custom 60% Case [Packing]  (Read 202320 times)

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
Re: [GB]LUSTRO Aluminum + Acrylic Custom 60% Case [Packing]
« Reply #650 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 01:34:01 »
Hi,

The last few days I've been reevaluating the options since I still didn't feel like hand over the process to some one who's not much familiar with the GB concept and this forum. So I think I would ask for help for sorting and handling from people on here (and in the US).  The idea is to ship the whole parcel with all of your case to the proxy so he can help me double check on the sorting and then shipping.I already in talk with Sherraton (Originative) about this and he agreed to help. I haven't asked Zeal (as the original planned proxy for the GB) yet because I felt like the extra work is just too much to ask for, dude has been awesome supporting us from the start. :D

If you're all ok with the new solution then I'll proceed. Then the shipping scene is:

- NA orders will pay parts of VN-US and US domestic shipping fee as planned before.
- non-NA orders will only pay from-US shipping fee, the VN-US fee of these orders are on us.

Please tell me your opinion on the matter, would you be okay with this, and would you be okay if we go with this with Sherraton?
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline mtzgr

• My youtube
« Reply #651 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 01:38:06 »
 Sounds good!

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Offline Faux

« Reply #652 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 02:13:16 »
Hi,

The last few days I've been reevaluating the options since I still didn't feel like hand over the process to some one who's not much familiar with the GB concept and this forum. So I think I would ask for help for sorting and handling from people on here (and in the US).  The idea is to ship the whole parcel with all of your case to the proxy so he can help me double check on the sorting and then shipping.I already in talk with Sherraton (Originative) about this and he agreed to help. I haven't asked Zeal (as the original planned proxy for the GB) yet because I felt like the extra work is just too much to ask for, dude has been awesome supporting us from the start. :D

If you're all ok with the new solution then I'll proceed. Then the shipping scene is:

- NA orders will pay parts of VN-US and US domestic shipping fee as planned before.
- non-NA orders will only pay from-US shipping fee, the VN-US fee of these orders are on us.

Please tell me your opinion on the matter, would you be okay with this, and would you be okay if we go with this with Sherraton?

Would the shipping price be higher? I'd rather go with whoever has the cheaper price for within the U.S. Also, if this was going to be a possibility, it would have been better to alert us sooner. I've had Zeal hold onto one of my shipments for many many months at this point in hopes of combining it with my lustro. That being said, I really appreciate the update--although do you have an estimated date for this to be shipped out?

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #653 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 02:27:57 »
Hi,

Would the shipping price be higher? I'd rather go with whoever has the cheaper price for within the U.S. Also, if this was going to be a possibility, it would have been better to alert us sooner. I've had Zeal hold onto one of my shipments for many many months at this point in hopes of combining it with my lustro. That being said, I really appreciate the update--although do you have an estimated date for this to be shipped out?

If you're in the US, I doubt the change in shipping would be that much different, I ask for proxy in the US since this is where most of the orders are, the original plan was also to ship it to Zeal to proxy so it was pretty much the same.

The office is opened now so as soon as we're okay with this I'll proceed asap.
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline fancymans

« Reply #654 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 03:32:52 »
I'm OK with having Sherraton be our proxy. Good call because I wouldn't want you to hand over the process to a random person either.  :thumb:
Realforce 87U 55g 10th Silenced | HHKB Silenced | FC660C

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #655 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 04:20:51 »
The other option available is to let pear_voz continue with the handling/shipping since he plan to come to our place next week and this time he'll be able to stay for a month (that's what I've been told). If we go this route then everything would proceed as first planned (Zeal NA proxy, non-NA order shipping from Vietnam)
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #656 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 08:28:50 »
I've been expecting Zeal to be the US proxy and have been waiting to order Aristotles because Zeal was going to ship them with my Lustro so I could save the additional $15 shipping charge.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #657 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 09:03:21 »
either sherry or zeal i don't mind.
I love Elzy

Offline mtzgr

• My youtube
« Reply #658 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 09:07:55 »
The other option available is to let pear_voz continue with the handling/shipping since he plan to come to our place next week and this time he'll be able to stay for a month (that's what I've been told). If we go this route then everything would proceed as first planned (Zeal NA proxy, non-NA order shipping from Vietnam)
I'm also waiting on stuff from Zeal to save on shipping, but I'd rather just get it shipped to NA as soon as possible and eat the shipping costs. Since there isn't a dedicated person to handle things over there, better to just move it to avoid any further delays/issues.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Offline teemo

« Reply #659 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 09:23:00 »

I agree with Sifo, I also have stuff on hold with Zeal but given the current state of the GB I Just want to get it as soon as possible and it looks like Sherraton is the answer

Offline Jeu

« Reply #660 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 12:54:39 »
Either is fine with me. I also had stuff with zeal but I just had him ship because I couldn't wait ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline fancymans

« Reply #661 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 13:51:40 »
Personally, I don't want to have pear_voz dealing with things again due to a lack of communication with us. Many of us sent him PMs regarding the status of this GB after he said they were shipped and still never got responses. Sherry has a lot of experience and at this point I feel better going with someone I trust. I have nothing against pear_voz as a person, but I want a trusted community member to deal with our orders.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #662 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 14:41:51 »
Personally, I don't want to have pear_voz dealing with things again due to a lack of communication with us. Many of us sent him PMs regarding the status of this GB after he said they were shipped and still never got responses. Sherry has a lot of experience and at this point I feel better going with someone I trust. I have nothing against pear_voz as a person, but I want a trusted community member to deal with our orders.

Agreed. It's just kind of annoying for those of us that were going to have Zeal ship us other items.

Maybe Zeal can bulk ship to Sherry? Kind of adds more work on that end though =/

Offline brighenne

« Reply #663 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 14:14:04 »
Hi,

I'm in the same boat, have a zeal order that's been sitting waiting for this to come in.

I'm a little bit confused, I was under the impression that the boxes were all together and ready to go out to the post office. Not sure how flipping between Sherry or Zeal changes the need to get a box to the post office.
« Last Edit: Fri, 10 February 2017, 14:16:32 by brighenne »

Offline fancymans

« Reply #664 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 14:34:21 »
Many of you were hoping to LUSTRO this ship along with an order from Zeal, but I feel like that shouldn't influence who we choose to be a proxy for this order. It would have been great if things worked out as they should have, but they haven't. I strongly feel that if we choose to have pear_voz handle shipment again, things will not change. We shouldn't let the success of this GB ride on the cost of shipping from another vendor's order.

If Zeal would agree to help organize the bulk shipment, then I too would like to have things ship from him. But the choices are (correct me if I'm wrong):
  • Keep things as is, pear_voz will (again) double check on sorting and ship to Zeal as a proxy who will handle US orders. Other orders shipped directly from Vietnam.
  • Ship to Sherry who will double check on sorting and ship to both US and orders outside US.

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #665 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 14:50:56 »
Many of you were hoping to LUSTRO this ship along with an order from Zeal, but I feel like that shouldn't influence who we choose to be a proxy for this order. It would have been great if things worked out as they should have, but they haven't. I strongly feel that if we choose to have pear_voz handle shipment again, things will not change. We shouldn't let the success of this GB ride on the cost of shipping from another vendor's order.

If Zeal would agree to help organize the bulk shipment, then I too would like to have things ship from him. But the choices are (correct me if I'm wrong):
  • Keep things as is, pear_voz will (again) double check on sorting and ship to Zeal as a proxy who will handle US orders. Other orders shipped directly from Vietnam.
  • Ship to Sherry who will double check on sorting and ship to both US and orders outside US.

Yes this is the scenarios right now.

Please keep telling me what you think, I'm still listening to come up with the right solution for everyone, given how messy things are right now we might still have to compromise a little bit.
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #666 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 15:31:40 »
out of those 2 scenarios i'd just have **** shipped to sherry !
I love Elzy

Offline brighenne

« Reply #667 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 15:56:44 »

picture
picture

Here's 2 large box, one of which will go straight to Zeal. Other is for Sherry order and non-CONUS order.

I interpreted "will go straight to Zeal" as it was literally just a box that needed to be shipped. In that case the destination seems irrelevant.

If the option is to wait on pear_voz to sort or go through Sheraton, 110% we should go with the latter.

Offline Jeu

« Reply #668 on: Sat, 11 February 2017, 13:21:37 »
yeah still confused what  pear has to do.  Sounded like they just needed to go to the post office and like was said above, doesn't matter who they go to as both sherry and zeal are reliable.  if it's not the case things still need to be packed to send to sherry so pear would likely be that person regardless or who we proxy through?

Offline teemo

« Reply #669 on: Thu, 16 February 2017, 19:48:21 »

Yes this is the scenarios right now.

Please keep telling me what you think, I'm still listening to come up with the right solution for everyone, given how messy things are right now we might still have to compromise a little bit.

I don't mean to be pushy but we can make a decision already, things are just getting dragged out more and more with no clear idea of when things will ship out.

Some of us wanted things handle by Sherry because we though it would be shipped out immediately rather that waiting for pear_voz but as the days pass that's becoming irrelevant.

Offline fancymans

« Reply #670 on: Thu, 16 February 2017, 20:10:26 »
bazh, hopefully you have heard enough from us and can make a decision on how we will move forward soon.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #671 on: Thu, 16 February 2017, 21:42:10 »
At this point I don't really care how you move forward, so long as you do move forward.

Offline itskuroi

« Reply #672 on: Thu, 16 February 2017, 21:53:37 »
at this point i just kinda want a refund lol, got through my 60% phase quite fast

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #673 on: Thu, 16 February 2017, 23:23:03 »
at this point i just kinda want a refund lol, got through my 60% phase quite fast

Straight to 40%?

I'm slightly with you on that one though, don't really use my 60% too much any more.

Offline itskuroi

« Reply #674 on: Thu, 16 February 2017, 23:37:02 »

Straight to 40%?

I'm slightly with you on that one though, don't really use my 60% too much any more.

back to TKLs haha, i cant not have dedicated arrow keys

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #675 on: Thu, 16 February 2017, 23:52:50 »

Straight to 40%?

back to TKLs haha, i cant not have dedicated arrow keys

Oh, haha. Personally I prefer having arrows on ESDF. Less movement required.

Offline mtzgr

• My youtube
« Reply #676 on: Fri, 17 February 2017, 20:28:35 »
ship plz

Offline hanoipho

« Reply #677 on: Sat, 18 February 2017, 05:19:17 »
I want a lustro. Anyone want to sell a lustro or their slot? Pm me pls!

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #678 on: Sat, 18 February 2017, 05:26:06 »
**** I forgot to update again. Sorry this week I has been working extra hours all week long so got not much time.

Hey from what I heard from both the GB thread looks like we will go ưith the Originative proxy route, I'm in talk with Sherry to finalize things and prepare to ship.

Expected to have the whole thing shipped to Sherry within 1-2 week.
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #679 on: Thu, 23 February 2017, 13:32:13 »
**** I forgot to update again. Sorry this week I has been working extra hours all week long so got not much time.

Hey from what I heard from both the GB thread looks like we will go ưith the Originative proxy route, I'm in talk with Sherry to finalize things and prepare to ship.

Expected to have the whole thing shipped to Sherry within 1-2 week.

Bazh

I have sent you yet another PM about the order transfer, that we have confirmed months ago, has not been updated on the order sheet.

I fear that it'll go to the incorrect address -- please correct it with my information, its order #4 (Gengarfan)

I pm'd sherryton but he told me there was nothing he could do because he is only handling shipping.

Please update this error when you can.

Thank you.
∴∵∴◇Time TKL--VE.A--F&T 1916--Cajal--Octagon v2◇∴∵∴

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #680 on: Thu, 23 February 2017, 13:53:51 »
KetchyKech's comment reminded me. I messaged you (I think it was you but it might have bean pearvoz) about changing my address since I've moved. I talked with Zeal about it when he was still handling shipping. Should I send you a PM or to sherry?

Offline Geekmie

« Reply #681 on: Fri, 03 March 2017, 09:45:02 »
Any update? ls there a timeline for the shipping?

Offline brighenne

« Reply #682 on: Fri, 03 March 2017, 11:58:14 »
I'm also in the spreadsheet is wrong territory. I took over a spot and just talked to zeal directly...hopefully Sheraton can do the same because I don't have much hope it'll be handled on this end.

Offline odd

« Reply #683 on: Sat, 04 March 2017, 17:12:01 »
If anyone has one for sale I'm willing to buy it off you + toss some extra cash your way. PM if you have one, thanks.

Offline fancymans

« Reply #684 on: Sat, 04 March 2017, 17:38:54 »
If anyone has one for sale I'm willing to buy it off you + toss some extra cash your way. PM if you have one, thanks.

I'm most likely going to sell mine. Not sure if I'm still interested after waiting so long. I'll post back if I'm selling.

Offline Prodigy46

« Reply #685 on: Sun, 05 March 2017, 05:47:15 »
Any news? I've refrained from buying other 60% cases with high hopes for this one to still ship. I really hope we don't make it past the one year mark  :(

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #686 on: Sun, 05 March 2017, 14:05:35 »
I'm also in the spreadsheet is wrong territory. I took over a spot and just talked to zeal directly...hopefully Sheraton can do the same because I don't have much hope it'll be handled on this end.

Hey Bahz got back to me last week~ and said that my address and order was ok on the private spreadsheet-- hopefully that is an indication that yours is correct on there as well, assuming that he confirmed the order transfer with you.

∴∵∴◇Time TKL--VE.A--F&T 1916--Cajal--Octagon v2◇∴∵∴

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #687 on: Thu, 09 March 2017, 17:50:29 »
Participants,

I tried to get in touch with bazh the last couple of days. He said he would have it shipped this week on February 21st, but I have not gotten a reply from him since. I'll try to send an email to see what's up.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #688 on: Thu, 09 March 2017, 18:07:00 »
Participants,

I tried to get in touch with bazh the last couple of days. He said he would have it shipped this week on February 21st, but I have not gotten a reply from him since. I'll try to send an email to see what's up.

Thanks for the update sherry. Should I PM you about a change of address since I haven't been able to get a reply from bezh?

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #689 on: Thu, 09 March 2017, 18:08:36 »
Participants,

Thanks for the update sherry. Should I PM you about a change of address since I haven't been able to get a reply from bezh?

As long as it's just an address change and not someone buying your spot, I should be able handle it. Definitely PM me, but you may have to PM me again when I'm about to make shipment as I do not have a list of addresses yet.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #690 on: Thu, 09 March 2017, 18:09:23 »
Participants,

As long as it's just an address change and not someone buying your spot, I should be able handle it. Definitely PM me, but you may have to PM me again when I'm about to make shipment as I do not have a list of addresses yet.

Thanks, PM incoming.

Offline fancymans

« Reply #691 on: Thu, 09 March 2017, 18:40:04 »
Participants,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. :) Really appreciated.

Offline fancymans

« Reply #692 on: Sun, 19 March 2017, 19:41:20 »
Sherry, have you been able to get a response from Bazh?

Offline itskuroi

« Reply #693 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 00:09:22 »
p sure they aint comin boys

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #694 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 02:52:44 »
If anyone decides to drop out, I'd be interested in picking up a spot :]

Offline stillzman

« Reply #695 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 08:10:21 »

At this point, if you buy a spot into this GB, you would effectively be saving someone from being scammed and taking the burden for yourself. My advice would be to turn around, run away as fast as you can and never look back.

Offline teemo

« Reply #696 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 13:11:04 »

At this point, if you buy a spot into this GB, you would effectively be saving someone from being scammed and taking the burden for yourself. My advice would be to turn around, run away as fast as you can and never look back.

I agree with stillzman, Bahz hasn't been active since Feb 28, things don't seem to be looking good specially since they were ready to be shipped out back in December.

Offline Faux

« Reply #697 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 13:50:09 »
I contacted Bazh on reddit a couple weeks back and he responded, but he has since stopped contact. Bazh has no excuse this time. At least with the triC buy, lunaris was kind to give us some stuff in compensation for the long wait times. Bazh has 0 communication, flat out lied to us, and then disappears. I don't think we will get scammed as they already made the cases, and just have to ship them.

Offline Tally810

« Reply #698 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 18:24:54 »
I contacted Bazh on reddit a couple weeks back and he responded, but he has since stopped contact. Bazh has no excuse this time. At least with the triC buy, lunaris was kind to give us some stuff in compensation for the long wait times. Bazh has 0 communication, flat out lied to us, and then disappears. I don't think we will get scammed as they already made the cases, and just have to ship them.
Man I hope yall get the cases soon.  I was really excited to see people's builds with these

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #699 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 18:26:23 »
Man I hope yall get the cases soon.  I was really excited to see people's builds with these

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Yea, I'm excited to see my build with this....