Author Topic: [GB] Galaxy Print Keyboard Sleeve - Form Closed (Shipping 100% Complete)  (Read 7851 times)

Offline B1G_B1RD

• * Maker
Hey everybody,

Today I am opening up the order form for some galaxy printed keyboard sleeves.

Current Order Count 55/60

More
Order Form
https://goo.gl/forms/oInZ2zqpSXO8a18u1

Sizing & Pricing

40% - 4 3/4" x 11" - $24
60% - 5 3/4" x 12 1/2" - $24.50
65% - 5 3/4" x 14" - $25
75% - 6 1/4" x 14" - $25.50
TKL - 6 1/2" x 15 3/8" - $26
96 Key - 6 1/2" x 16 3/8" - $26.50
104 Full Size - 6 1/2" x 18 3/8" - $27

Shipping and schedule

More
Item will be shipped in a small rigid box as to avoid any damaged sleeves.
Prices below are good for one sleeve and may change slightly based on weight if more than one sleeve is ordered.

CONUS - $3.50
Canada - $10
Everywhere else International - $14

The group buy will remain open until 4/21/17 - 9PM CST

Limited to 60 sleeves

I will send out invoices the following day and you will have until 4/26/17 to pay your invoice. Unpaid invoices will result in the cancellation of your order.

Production of sleeves will begin on 4/26/17 and is estimated to be completed in 3 weeks. After production is complete I will receive the sleeves 3-4 days later and I will be able to ship out as soon as i get them.

Thanks for looking!

Status
36/40 Invoices Paid
Shipping 100% Complete.
4/21/17 - Order Form Closed
4/22/17 - Invoicing
4/23/17 - Invoicing Complete. All Invoices Due 4/26
4/28/17 - Remainder of Invoices Cancelled. Production In Progress (On Schedule)
4/29/17 - Got the word that all the sleeves are completed and will be shipped to me tomorrow. Hoping to get them before the weekend.
5/07/17 - Received sleeves over the weekend. Sorted and am short (3) 40% sleeves. Orders #164, #171, #173 will be delayed a few extra days because of this.
5/08/17 - Began shipping orders. 25% complete.
5/10/17 - Shipped more orders. 75% complete.
5/11/17 - Remainder of the orders have been packaged and will be in the mail tomorrow morning.

EXTRAS AVAILABLE
(1) 60%
(1) 65%
(2) 75%

« Last Edit: Thu, 11 May 2017, 23:24:36 by B1G_B1RD »

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
Re: [GB] Galaxy Print Keyboard Sleeve - 6 Sizes
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 13 April 2017, 13:33:34 »
can you do a 96-key size (ZZ96) ?

Offline laughatpain

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 13 April 2017, 13:40:00 »
Would you be able to do a VE.A sleeve? My idea is a 75%/TKL Sleeve, sewn down the middle to ensure the two halves don't touch and one draw string for each opening.

A price estimate and whether or not this is feasible would be cool.

Offline B1G_B1RD

• * Maker
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 13 April 2017, 14:02:26 »

hmmmm. Possibly. Whats the length?

Offline zurikade

• Math Always Wins.
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 13 April 2017, 14:06:07 »
Is it possible that the 65% would fit the Exent when it arrives? I'm curious about the large bezel.

Offline B1G_B1RD

• * Maker
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 13 April 2017, 14:09:00 »
Is it possible that the 65% would fit the Exent when it arrives? I'm curious about the large bezel.

It's hard to say by eyeballing it but looks like the TKL Size might fit it. Are there dimensions posted anywhere?

Offline zurikade

• Math Always Wins.
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 13 April 2017, 14:14:52 »

It's hard to say by eyeballing it but looks like the TKL Size might fit it. Are there dimensions posted anywhere?

HI thanks for quick reply. It's listed as (5.5 x 15.7 inch).  I just put an order in two a 75% and full board, can I change the 75% to TKL since it looks like it'll fit. Or would you rather me make another form?

Cheers!

Offline B1G_B1RD

• * Maker
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 13 April 2017, 14:19:11 »

HI thanks for quick reply. It's listed as (5.5 x 15.7 inch).  I just put an order in two a 75% and full board, can I change the 75% to TKL since it looks like it'll fit. Or would you rather me make another form?

Cheers!

Let me double check the dimension of the TKL Sleeve tonight. If the Exent is 15.7" then it won't fit in the TKL sleeve.

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #8 on: Thu, 13 April 2017, 15:54:33 »
In for a TKL size :)  :-*
∴∵∴◇Time TKL--VE.A--F&T 1916--Cajal--Octagon v2◇∴∵∴

Offline zurikade

• Math Always Wins.
« Reply #9 on: Thu, 13 April 2017, 17:28:51 »

Cheers!

Let me double check the dimension of the TKL Sleeve tonight. If the Exent is 15.7" then it won't fit in the TKL sleeve.

If that's the case I will totally grab two full size sleeves instead. :) thanks again! Just let me know if you want me to change my order on my end.

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #10 on: Thu, 13 April 2017, 19:03:12 »

length is appx 14 3/4"
width is 5"
height of R1 is 2" (including caps)

Offline B1G_B1RD

• * Maker
« Reply #11 on: Thu, 13 April 2017, 19:38:35 »

Cheers!

If that's the case I will totally grab two full size sleeves instead. :) thanks again! Just let me know if you want me to change my order on my end.

Were going to add a 96 key sleeve size so it will be about 1" longer than the TKL which will fit the Exent. If you want that ill change your order.

Offline B1G_B1RD

• * Maker
« Reply #12 on: Thu, 13 April 2017, 19:39:59 »

length is appx 14 3/4"
width is 5"
height of R1 is 2" (including caps)

Ok were going to add a 96 key size. I'll add it to the form now

Offline zurikade

• Math Always Wins.
« Reply #13 on: Thu, 13 April 2017, 20:00:15 »

Cheers!

Were going to add a 96 key sleeve size so it will be about 1" longer than the TKL which will fit the Exent. If you want that ill change your order.

Oooh yes PLEASE! So that would be one full size and one 96key. Thank you so much. Take my money!

Offline B1G_B1RD

• * Maker
« Reply #14 on: Thu, 13 April 2017, 22:10:34 »

Cheers!

Oooh yes PLEASE! So that would be one full size and one 96key. Thank you so much. Take my money!

Alright, i got your order updated!
« Last Edit: Thu, 13 April 2017, 22:19:39 by B1G_B1RD »

Offline Vloshko

Re: [GB] Galaxy Print Keyboard Sleeve - 34/60 Orders
« Reply #15 on: Sun, 16 April 2017, 14:55:54 »
Submitted form, the 96key layout sold me, you should definitely add that to the first post OP!
Keycap Compendium

Discord: Vloshko#1327

Key Cap Wishlist

2019: Configure Optimal Audio Settings

HHKB Pro 2, Model M, Unicorn X Legend, ESPECTRO 96, SaiB CP, E8-V1.

Offline B1G_B1RD

• * Maker
Re: [GB] Galaxy Print Keyboard Sleeve - 34/60 Orders
« Reply #16 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 13:04:36 »
Submitted form, the 96key layout sold me, you should definitely add that to the first post OP!

Got it in there now, thanks!

Offline zurikade

• Math Always Wins.
« Reply #17 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 18:07:00 »

Cheers!

I still haven't received this invoice by the way. Please take my money. :D

Offline B1G_B1RD

• * Maker
« Reply #18 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 21:31:40 »

Cheers!

I still haven't received this invoice by the way. Please take my money. :D

Invoices will start to go out on friday the 21st. The max quantity is pretty close to being filled so i will probably start sending invoices out on wednesday. Production has already started and is ahead of schedule so it won't hold anything up. I just need to reserve some time this week to write the invoices up.

Offline zurikade

• Math Always Wins.
Re: [GB] Galaxy Print Keyboard Sleeve - 45/60 Orders
« Reply #19 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 23:08:45 »
Awesome, take all the time you need! Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss out. <3

I can't believe what a perfect compliment this will be to my Galaxy C caps arriving sometime later this month from Massdrop.

<3

Offline B1G_B1RD

• * Maker
Re: [GB] Galaxy Print Keyboard Sleeve - 45/60 Orders (2 Days Left)
« Reply #20 on: Wed, 19 April 2017, 18:08:23 »
2 days left to order! 15 sleeves still available.

Offline -musubi

• Spam rice 'n eggs
Re: [GB] Galaxy Print Keyboard Sleeve - 45/60 Orders (2 Days Left)
« Reply #21 on: Wed, 19 April 2017, 18:51:36 »
Can't believe I almost missed this!

Offline B1G_B1RD

• * Maker
Re: [GB] Galaxy Print Keyboard Sleeve - 52/60 Orders (Closes 9PM CST)
« Reply #22 on: Fri, 21 April 2017, 12:06:32 »
Just a few hours left! Form closes at 9PM CST tonight.

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
Re: [GB] Galaxy Print Keyboard Sleeve - Form Closed (Invoicing 4/22)
« Reply #23 on: Sat, 22 April 2017, 22:31:14 »
paid.

Offline William_S_Jones

• Best Prime Ever!!!
« Reply #24 on: Sun, 23 April 2017, 20:39:52 »
paid.
Just did the same 🖒 & now looking forward to my sleeve! Thanks, B1rd!🐤

Offline B1G_B1RD

• * Maker
« Reply #25 on: Sun, 23 April 2017, 23:12:06 »
paid.
Just did the same 🖒 & now looking forward to my sleeve! Thanks, B1rd!🐤

Thanks for the prompt payment. Production is now well underway! I will keep the OP updated every couple days with notable events in production.

Offline B1G_B1RD

• * Maker
Re: [GB] Galaxy Print Keyboard Sleeve - Form Closed (Awaiting Shipment)
« Reply #27 on: Tue, 02 May 2017, 21:10:59 »
So all sleeves have been completed waaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of schedule and will be shipped to me tomorrow from Phoenix so should just take a couple days. Might be able to ship these over the upcoming weekend!

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #28 on: Tue, 02 May 2017, 21:33:08 »
So all sleeves have been completed waaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of schedule and will be shipped to me tomorrow from Phoenix so should just take a couple days. Might be able to ship these over the upcoming weekend!

This is what good business looks like. Under promise, over deliver. Thank you for that, I very much look forward to not only my TKL sleeve but potential future runs of the same galaxy print or other new designs.

Offline B1G_B1RD

• * Maker
« Reply #29 on: Tue, 02 May 2017, 21:46:10 »

This is what good business looks like. Under promise, over deliver. Thank you for that, I very much look forward to not only my TKL sleeve but potential future runs of the same galaxy print or other new designs.

Were actually looking into possibly running a sleeper sleeve group buy for an upcoming keycap shipment. Thinking Godspeed since it looks like it'll be another 4+ Weeks before MD even receives the caps.

Offline B1G_B1RD

• * Maker
Remainder of the orders have been packed up and will be in the mail tomorrow morning. Thanks for a quick and successful group buy everyone! I would like to hear some feedback when you do receive your sleeve. Whether it be a thumbs up or some constructive criticism as i plan to do more sleeve group buys in the future.

There are a couple extras available (see OP) for anyone that missed out.

Offline zurikade

• Math Always Wins.
Received my full size and 96% and they are both incredible. Softer than a baby duck, and twice as beautiful.

Thank you. <3

Offline Slash Emperor

• Lust for life lost, keyboards acquired.
« Reply #32 on: Fri, 19 May 2017, 14:38:39 »

Were actually looking into possibly running a sleeper sleeve group buy for an upcoming keycap shipment. Thinking Godspeed since it looks like it'll be another 4+ Weeks before MD even receives the caps.

Yes please, my wallet is ready.

Offline Vigrith

Received my full size and 96% and they are both incredible. Softer than a baby duck, and twice as beautiful.

Can confirm. Received mine, not only does it look better than I'd even expected, it is incredibly soft compared to other similar carrying sleeves I have from other sources.

Just lovely. Could not be happier, thanks so much Bigbird and please do continue making these.