Author Topic: ExForum stalker decided to become an active user  (Read 1735 times)

Offline sensamasen

ExForum stalker decided to become an active user
« on: Sun, 04 June 2017, 06:35:05 »
Hello everyone from Spain!

My name is Sen and I'm a 22 years old girl who got started into the world of mechanical keyboards by buying a "gaming" one with Kailh red switches (Newskill Hanshi Spectrum, a spanish knock-off from the most known worldwide AZIO MGK1).

After a year using it (and kinda loving the feel) I got the opportunity to work in a place full of 3D printers and laser cutting machines. My stalking mind discovered this forum and the art of DIY 60% keyboards, so I decided to take part and build my first 60% ISO one.

I'm still a newbie who decided to start her journey by stalking this forum, but I decided to become an active user so I can ask you, dear wise MK community, my doubts and also share my final built product.

I hope I didn't make any mistake by writing all this in the "New members" section. I'm open to all kind of advices.

Thank you for making this forum possible!

Offline whentheclouds

Re: ExForum stalker decided to become an active user
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 04 June 2017, 08:32:47 »
lurker*. stalking is more like hiding outside the window watching me shower which i hope you haven't been doing.

have fun!

Offline sensamasen

Re: ExForum stalker decided to become an active user
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 04 June 2017, 11:11:34 »
Oh, thanks! I'm not a native english speaker, so english language advices are welcome as well!

No need to worry about watching you shower yet joking :))