Author Topic: [GB] Maxkey SA Calm Depths (shifts being made)  (Read 160248 times)

Offline KevlarBear

Re: [GB] Maxkey SA Calm Depths (shifts being made)
« Reply #700 on: Sat, 01 June 2019, 22:25:02 »
Any update on when you think the extra shifts will get sent out?

Offline ye_cole

« Reply #701 on: Fri, 14 June 2019, 23:28:48 »
My bad- should have replied earlier. I'll start sending them out this week. It should probably be around 3-4 dollars/ shift to pay for shipping. I'll most likely ship before invoicing.

Offline euphxenos

« Reply #702 on: Sat, 15 June 2019, 01:48:57 »
Invoicing first gives you a chance to get address corrections.  It's been a while.  Some people may have moved.

Offline Cods

• Penumbra SA Mark II please?
« Reply #703 on: Sat, 15 June 2019, 20:36:57 »
I did a quick search of the thread but may have missed this - am I too late to get in on this for some new SHIFTs? I was not on the original Maxkey SA Calm Depths GB?

I have a Signature Plastics SA Calm Depths set and would be really interested in an extra 2.25U SHIFT, but maybe I’m waaay late to this party...
Model M Industrial, SSK, Unicomp 104, Code TKL MX Green, FC660M MX Green + Clear + White + Grey, FC660C Topre 45g, MagicForce 68 USB and Bluetooth, Whitefox, some optical switch 65% Bluetooth split spacebar thing ... wait, I think I need an intervention. Too late, there’s a couple of new Model Fs on the way.
Too much SA is never enough.

Offline dc_in_sf

• Old Bastard
« Reply #704 on: Mon, 08 July 2019, 22:09:39 »
My bad- should have replied earlier. I'll start sending them out this week. It should probably be around 3-4 dollars/ shift to pay for shipping. I'll most likely ship before invoicing.

Hey ye_cole, just checking in on this. I know it is probably pretty low priority :-)

Offline ye_cole

« Reply #705 on: Thu, 11 July 2019, 16:37:42 »
holy i'm so sorry i keep not getting to this. they're just sitting with me at the moment, and I'll get the invoices out by tomorrow night.

update: going to wait for 48 hours from now to make sure everyone who would like to get one can get one / has paid / has contacted me, and then I'll start shipping them. Again, my apologies that this took FOREVER.
« Last Edit: Mon, 15 July 2019, 14:59:05 by ye_cole »

Offline euphxenos

« Reply #706 on: Mon, 15 July 2019, 22:40:35 »
I received an invoice for shipping the second shift earlier today, and just paid it.  I haven't seen anyone else mention that happening in this thread, so I figured it was worth posting.

Offline KevlarBear

« Reply #707 on: Mon, 15 July 2019, 22:42:09 »
Yup just paid for the invoice as well, thanks!

Offline Hokabuki

« Reply #708 on: Fri, 19 July 2019, 10:20:45 »
I paid the invoice a few days ago but haven’t seen any tracking come through. Has anyone else?

Offline euphxenos

« Reply #709 on: Fri, 26 July 2019, 18:15:14 »
When should we expect the additional shifts to ship?

Offline jrfhoutx

• Post count is meaningless if the content is trash.
« Reply #710 on: Sat, 27 July 2019, 21:44:00 »
When should we expect the additional shifts to ship?

At the rate this whole thing has been going, expect them sometime next year...

Offline ye_cole

« Reply #711 on: Tue, 30 July 2019, 16:10:07 »
I've shipped all of them except for three. There were address issues on them. You should receive your packages in the next week. Most of you should recieve your orders on Wednesday or thursday.

I have two shifts addressed to people who live in TN and VA that have not been shipped yet. Those will be shipped out today.

If you live in Canada, the customs form will be completed and your shift will be shipped out today too.

I apologize for the delays and for how slowly I've gotten these out.

Offline Hokabuki

« Reply #712 on: Fri, 02 August 2019, 00:00:46 »
Got my shift today. Thanks for sticking with this until the end ye_cole!

Offline KevlarBear

« Reply #713 on: Fri, 02 August 2019, 00:01:48 »
Same, got mine one the mail yesterday, thanks for all the work!

Offline itsLok

« Reply #714 on: Sat, 17 August 2019, 11:51:09 »
holy i'm so sorry i keep not getting to this. they're just sitting with me at the moment, and I'll get the invoices out by tomorrow night.

update: going to wait for 48 hours from now to make sure everyone who would like to get one can get one / has paid / has contacted me, and then I'll start shipping them. Again, my apologies that this took FOREVER.

Hey ye_cole,

Keeb newbie here.  Just completed my first build, a Clueboard 66%.  I was NOT in the original group buy for CD, but Kono Store is still selling a CD set and I'm absolutely in love  :D  is there any chance you still have an extra 2.25u shift laying around for this CD set?  I filled out your google form that is still up.  Willing to pay whatever it takes! Located in AL.  Thanks for all your hard work!

Offline dc_in_sf

• Old Bastard
« Reply #715 on: Sun, 18 August 2019, 11:22:36 »
Ironically after finally getting the 2.25u shift, I ended up picking up a board that the set works better on, and doesn't need the extra right shift:

Galactic Blue Norbaforce - really hard to get a decent photo of the finish on this case, but it goes really well with the blue of Calm Depths.