Author Topic: [WTB] Assembled GH60 with 3 specific re-programmed keys  (Read 1538 times)

Offline mTwTT1

• Trade Count: (0)
[WTB] Assembled GH60 with 3 specific re-programmed keys
« on: Fri, 18 August 2017, 08:07:29 »
Hello!

I'm looking to buy a pre built GH60 with re-programmed f keys. The f keys i'm looking to re-program are F2, F3 and F4 only. I'd like to have them re-programmed to Q, W, E while being able to re-toggle my normal layout for windows usage. The reason why i'm looking to have re-programmable f keys is gaming related, i would like to play Starcraft: Broodwar without having to set my camera location keys to F2/F3/F4 (which are the default keys), i'd like to set them to Q/W/E instead. I'm clueless when it comes to these type of things so i'd rather have someone smarter do this for me :D.

That said, I don't know much about the GH60. Does it come in different switches? Ideally i'd like to have either Red or Brown switches.

I haven't bought anything on geekhack in a while but i did buy a Topre Realforce 86U a few years ago with new domes from a different seller (the 86U seller also modded the board for me).. so i'd say i'm a pretty trustworthy buyer, looking for a trustworthy seller as well ;). Not really sure about the pricing because i'm asking for a custom job, even tho it's only 3 re-programmed keys (with the ability to toggle back to my regular layout for windows).

PM me or leave a post here, thx!

Offline mTwTT1

Re: [WTB] Assembled GH60 with 3 specific re-programmed keys
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 24 August 2017, 16:50:50 »
bump!

Offline mTwTT1

Re: [WTB] Small//Re-programmable keyboard (GH60, plum 75 nano etc.)
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 15:07:05 »
bump

I'd be willing to buy a different re-programmable keyboard if the seller can re-program the f keys and a few other keys for me. it doesnt specifically have to be a GH60.

The keys i'd like to rebind are f2, f3 and f4 to Q,W and E // 0 to ` (tilde key, next to 1) // 9 to tab // tab to caps (no need to re-bind caps lock) + a re-toggle command in order to use my normal layout on windows.

That said, i'd ideally i'd like to buy a small keyboard.
« Last Edit: Wed, 30 August 2017, 15:27:57 by mTwTT1 »