Author Topic: Another one down the slippery slope...  (Read 1360 times)

Offline Hueeeeeeeee

• Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Another one down the slippery slope...
« on: Wed, 27 December 2017, 12:31:31 »
I was warned by another keyboard enthusiast about how quickly an interest could turn into an obsession. Though I like to think of it as a hobby, helps my wallet sleep at night. ^-^

But none the less, Hi im Hue with 9 e's. I'm a IT guy from Pennsylvania, and a slowly evolving keyboard enthusiast. I started my adventure with a recycled Corsair K-95 , it was left behind by a Abroad student while I was in college. I clacked away on that until most of my LEDs failed and finally gave in and bought an Obins Anne Pro with Gateron Blues. Currently been exploring the wonderful world of keycaps and all the different aesthetics. I'm also looking into buying a DIY kit keyboard and making a go of learning how to solder. I recently purchased a small kit to learn with. Any pointers on what would be a good start would be greatly appreciated.

All that aside, I'm hoping to learn alot from this community and see some other builds so I can try to find my own personal ENDGAME.

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
Re: Another one down the slippery slope...
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 27 December 2017, 17:48:35 »
WELCOME
TO
GEEK
HACK
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS