Author Topic: Hello from Spain!  (Read 1471 times)

Offline Nikkō

• Reddit: /u/itsSunlight
    • My Twitter!
Hello from Spain!
« on: Thu, 28 December 2017, 10:34:59 »
Hey everybody! New guy here. So I've known about this site for a while but never made an account since I didn't really come here much, but my interest has slowly been growing so here I am. I live in Madrid, Spain and I have two keebs right now. Here they are!

Ozone Strike Battle with Cherry MX Reds
185317-0

My first purchase, got it 4 months ago more or less. As you can see it's a quote-unquote "gaming keyboard". When I got it I didn't know much about this whole world, only knew that people who do a lot of PC gaming have them so I decided to get one. Got it for 90€ for Amazon and it's ok, at first I thought it was awesome but after my second purchase my eyes were opened.

Varmilo x Ducky Miya Pro with Cherry MX Blues
185315-1

So sometime after I got my first I found /r/mechanicalkeyboards and I quickly got very interested in this world. I lurked for about two months and I finally made my second purchase, something of a higher category. And I love it. The difference in quality is astonishing, from the keycaps to the stabilizers. I also fell in love with clicky switches. Got it for 114€ + shipping which was around 10€ or 15€ I think, bought directly from Varmilo via e-mail.

So those are my keebs, future plans are trying tactile switches, I'd like to buy a TADA68 with Zealios, probably 65g, but first of all I need to save some money and I also have to wait until they got them back in stock at KBDFans (because I'm not really into the idea of spending like 100 bucks and then risking messing up with soldering or whatever, I'll try building at some point in the future but not right now). I'm also interested in trying ortholinear but that's another big risk.

Anyway, thanks for reading and I'll see you around!
Keebs:
-Varmilo x Ducky Miya Pro ~ Cherry MX Blues
-Ozone Strike Battle ~ Cherry MX Reds

Planning to buy:
-Tada68 ~ Zealios 65g