Author Topic: Post your Topre Keyboard  (Read 2624888 times)

Offline cephelix

• to buy or not to buy?
Re: Post your Topre Keyboard
« Reply #3950 on: Sun, 18 January 2015, 22:35:01 »
Hey guys,
going to head off to tokyo for a holiday in a few weeks and was looking through the information about keyboard shopping on GH.
I was comparing the prices for the HHKB Pro 2(non blanks caps) in either white or black, doesn't really matter and apparently with the yen as it is right now, the HHKB costs about half in tokyo than what i can find it for in Singapore. This is only a preliminary check, going through Yodobashi Camera's site. Not too sure whether I'll get a tax rebate since i'm a foreigner. Or if i do get a rebate, how'd I go about doing that.

The half off is a very tempting deal. I guess my main question would be, should I just make a beeline to Yodobashi or would the smaller shops,if any, provide a better price?

The Realforces are even cheaper compared to the HHKBs but if i do get it, it'll be a lugging around keyboard so I'd want it as compact as possible. And I've read people raving about the layout of the HHKBs and keen to try it out myself.

I don't know about pricing or anything but half off HHKBs or even cheaper Realforces makes me made jelly.
I know right? I went from "no way in hell am i going to try topres!they are ridiculously expensive!" to "oh, half off? I'm actually probably going to get one"
Wallethack!
ALi
Filco MJ2 TKL MX Browns | KC60 Gateron Browns

Offline Hypersphere

« Reply #3951 on: Sun, 18 January 2015, 23:08:28 »
My HHKB Pro 2 with blue alphanumerics and red Esc, ~, and Fn.

87795-0

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #3952 on: Sun, 18 January 2015, 23:09:11 »
Oooh. Very nice!  :thumb:

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #3953 on: Tue, 20 January 2015, 02:23:39 »
Opened my hhkb up the other day, and it has that awkward gap in the case after putting it back together. Can anyone remind me what the trick was to deal with that again? Thanks in advance!  :)

Offline Moralless

« Reply #3954 on: Tue, 20 January 2015, 04:29:01 »
So after many months of drooling at everyone's HHKB in this thread and after trying out Jersern's HHKB from his recent HHKB tour, I've decided that I really enjoy topres. I actually got this board last Friday but I wasn't able to pick up my brother's friend's Olympus E - P3 camera until earlier today. So armed with this camera, a few quick google searches on beginner tips on photography I spent the better part of my late afternoon/night taking pictures of my board. Through the 80 or so pictures I took these few are the ones that I thought were passable :))

A few things I've learnt today:
- Taking a picture of the whole board can be hard, even for a board as small as the HHKB
- Since I had no access to any lighting equipment being at the mercy of the sun is a PITA and also having to rely on a single lightbulb mounted on one of your walls as your only light source for night pics is also equally as annoying.
- Photography is fun and I want to keep learning. (I welcome any tips)

I tried using the basic effects available on the "Photos" program available by default on Windows 8 to make it look less terrible, I still think it looks bad but it's the best full profile shot I was able to get of my HHKB

Was playing around with a few macro shots. The HHKB logo looks faded but that's just the light being a bit too bright at that spot.

My Robocab from Krytone just wishing he was Topre (I do aswell :p), this is also my favorite pic that I've taken so far:

Here's a couple of night shots where I try to get a pic of the full board from the side:

Hope you were all able to tolerate my pictures, and I can't wait to get better ;D The only thing limiting me on taking pictures is how long the battery lasts :(.
Can anyone also recommend what sort of lighting equipment I should get? I would like to have a controlled one so I could keep a consistent color for my pictures.

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #3955 on: Tue, 20 January 2015, 04:37:35 »
So after many months of drooling at everyone's HHKB in this thread and after trying out Jersern's HHKB from his recent HHKB tour, I've decided that I really enjoy topres. I actually got this board last Friday but I wasn't able to pick up my brother's friend's Olympus E - P3 camera until earlier today. So armed with this camera, a few quick google searches on beginner tips on photography I spent the better part of my late afternoon/night taking pictures of my board. Through the 80 or so pictures I took these few are the ones that I thought were passable :))

- Taking a picture of the whole board can be hard, even for a board as small as the HHKB
- Since I had no access to any lighting equipment being at the mercy of the sun is a PITA and also having to rely on a single lightbulb mounted on one of your walls as your only light source for night pics is also equally as annoying.

I tried using the basic effects available on the "Photos" program available by default on Windows 8 to make it look less terrible, I still think it looks bad but it's the best full profile shot I was able to get of my HHKB
Show Image

Was playing around with a few macro shots. The HHKB logo looks faded but that's just the light being a bit too bright at that spot.
Show Image

My Robocab from Krytone just wishing he was Topre (I do aswell :p), this is also my favorite pic that I've taken so far:
Show Image

Here's a couple of night shots where I try to get a pic of the full board from the side:
Show Image

Show Image

Hope you were all able to tolerate my pictures, and I can't wait to get better ;D The only thing limiting me on taking pictures is how long the battery lasts :(.
Can anyone also recommend what sort of lighting equipment I should get? I would like to have a controlled one so I could keep a consistent color for my pictures.

Good choice, beautiful board  :thumb:

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #3956 on: Tue, 20 January 2015, 04:42:38 »
The feeling is really smooth, and I have to say I like it a lot more then I thought I would.

Now to just get used to some of these crooked caps. I can straighten them out, but they just end up going slightly crooked again after typing.

Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Moralless

« Reply #3957 on: Tue, 20 January 2015, 05:23:02 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Good choice, beautiful board  :thumb:

Thanks! Haven't had a second of regret since I got it. Already have a few artisan caps coming in for it (including my first CC :eek:) and can't wait to just spend hours fiddling around with the setting on my new camera and just taking pics.

The feeling is really smooth, and I have to say I like it a lot more then I thought I would.

Now to just get used to some of these crooked caps. I can straighten them out, but they just end up going slightly crooked again after typing.

Show Image

Show Image

That's a beautiful set you have on an awesome board. Did you get that one from eBay or from somehwhere else?

Are crooked keys a common property with topre keycaps? I noticed some of the keys on my HHKB are slightly off when I was putting them back on after lubing it up, was afraid I somehow screwed up the keystems within a day of my HHKB arriving  :-[

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
« Reply #3958 on: Tue, 20 January 2015, 08:15:43 »
this 55g topre actually feels better than most of my Korean custom  :eek:

email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline b7ad

• ゆめうつつ
    • mechblog
« Reply #3959 on: Tue, 20 January 2015, 08:22:22 »

Show Image

You got one! Awesome! Cherry sticker on 87u  :p

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #3960 on: Tue, 20 January 2015, 09:58:01 »

Show Image

lol, that cherry sticker ;D

My realforce is concerning color the other way round  :)

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #3961 on: Tue, 20 January 2015, 14:24:01 »

Show Image

Somebody is noticing the REAL FORCE of the feels, if you know what I mean. eh EH EH?! :D

God.. that joke sucked

Congrats on getting the feels, tho, mang.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3962 on: Tue, 20 January 2015, 14:40:10 »

Show Image

Somebody is noticing the REAL FORCE of the feels, if you know what I mean. eh EH EH?! :D

God.. that joke sucked

Show Image

dont worry, i laughed!

not at the joke. but at the joke.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #3963 on: Tue, 20 January 2015, 14:42:26 »

Show Image

God.. that joke sucked

Show Image

dont worry, i laughed!

not at the joke. but at the joke.

Fight me, you bech.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3964 on: Tue, 20 January 2015, 14:46:36 »
WHY MUST YOU CHALLENGE ME WHEN IM ON MOBILE AND DEFENSELESS

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3965 on: Tue, 20 January 2015, 14:48:51 »

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #3966 on: Tue, 20 January 2015, 14:49:35 »

Sun Tzu, ma nigga. Sun effin' Tzu. He the OG. Thug strats 4 lyfe.

I bet he would've used 55g Topre.

Show Image

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3967 on: Tue, 20 January 2015, 14:50:17 »
you too houff???

dont be mad at me, be mad at rodgers.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #3968 on: Tue, 20 January 2015, 16:36:57 »
That's a beautiful set you have on an awesome board. Did you get that one from eBay or from somehwhere else?

Are crooked keys a common property with topre keycaps? I noticed some of the keys on my HHKB are slightly off when I was putting them back on after lubing it up, was afraid I somehow screwed up the keystems within a day of my HHKB arriving  :-[

I have seen some post about some realforce's coming with crooked caps.  I'm not sure if that's the case with HHKB's
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #3969 on: Thu, 22 January 2015, 14:19:00 »
55g with novatouch stems, gmk purple caps/enter, topre spacebar and cherry dyesubs

« Last Edit: Tue, 10 February 2015, 04:32:53 by epzy »
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3970 on: Thu, 22 January 2015, 14:20:19 »
55g with novatouch stems, gmk purple caps/enter, topre spacebar and cherry dyesubs

Show Image
DSC00149 by epzyy, on Flickr

WAY TO COPY TJ U NOOB

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #3971 on: Thu, 22 January 2015, 14:23:40 »

Show Image

WAY TO COPY TJ U NOOB

weak
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #3972 on: Thu, 22 January 2015, 14:32:59 »

Show Image

Very nice epzy!  :)

Offline intelli78

« Reply #3973 on: Thu, 22 January 2015, 14:41:55 »

Show Image

Nicee, I remember that TJ said he couldn't get the longer keys stabilized, did you figure it out? Or same problem?
Please consider carefully before you decide to comment, for Jesus.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #3974 on: Thu, 22 January 2015, 14:44:51 »

Show Image

Nicee, I remember that TJ said he couldn't get the longer keys stabilized, did you figure it out? Or same problem?

he told me I have to drill a couple holes for the longer keys to work properly, but I haven't gotten around to it yet :P

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #3975 on: Thu, 22 January 2015, 15:35:37 »

Show Image

Nice, I have a 55g HHKB, where did you get the novatouch sliders? Did you buy the board as a donor or find someone to sell them to you?
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline cooldiscretion

• Convicted guilty of being totally rad.
« Reply #3976 on: Thu, 22 January 2015, 16:27:07 »

Show Image

That looks incredible, epzy.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #3977 on: Thu, 22 January 2015, 17:18:03 »

Show Image

Nice, I have a 55g HHKB, where did you get the novatouch sliders? Did you buy the board as a donor or find someone to sell them to you?

matt3o was kind enough to hook me up with just the sliders, so I didn't have to buy a whole board :)

Show Image

That looks incredible, epzy.

thanks =) looks really good with dolch as well!

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3978 on: Thu, 22 January 2015, 17:37:53 »
receive Topre Realforce 104UB-DK
Show Image

after change keycap
Show Image

The original caps are awesome! I prefer them to the full blue set you added.

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3979 on: Thu, 22 January 2015, 17:42:32 »
Thanks BB__, I did not know that I had to install Seil to enable those keys.  :thumb:
No bumps? No problem, just get some stickers from your kids. Found these really small raised lettering stickers and they are perfect for the job.
Show Image

Well according to the picture the F and J seem to be deep dish which is an alternative to the homing bump used for high profile keycaps. Isn't it enough to feel the difference with the other keys?

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3980 on: Thu, 22 January 2015, 17:51:19 »

Show Image

via Imgflip Meme Maker

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #3981 on: Fri, 23 January 2015, 01:00:30 »
I haven't posted a photo in a very very very long time... What's in front of me right now ~~~ <3

Doesn't get more ergonomic than this:

It seems my 23UB is no longer as special as it used to be because it's back in-stock... but I still love it, and it holds a special place in my heart.

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #3982 on: Fri, 23 January 2015, 01:09:55 »
I haven't posted a photo in a very very very long time... What's in front of me right now ~~~ <3

Show Image

It seems my 23UB is no longer as special as it used to be because it's back in-stock... but I still love it, and it holds a special place in my heart.

Show Image

So pretty. @___@

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #3983 on: Fri, 23 January 2015, 01:11:16 »

Show Image

Very nice, epzy! With which other Topre boards one can use the Novatouch sliders? Only HHKB? I think i read somewhere that it is not possible on a Realforce 87U for example. But maybe my information is wrong!

Show Image

Great pictures, the atmosphere in the first one is lovely! I always like wooden tables, i even bought a wooden table plate with some nice structure for keyboard shots :)

I think i'll get a 23UB for work, since i love to use a SSK here, and it is good to add some Topre feeling with this way!
... ...

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #3984 on: Fri, 23 January 2015, 01:28:55 »

Show Image

really love this photo, vesper.  it gets me all in the mood, if you know what i mean.  :-*
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #3985 on: Fri, 23 January 2015, 01:37:26 »
So pretty. @___@

Thankies ~~~ You're pretty :-*

Great pictures, the atmosphere in the first one is lovely! I always like wooden tables, i even bought a wooden table plate with some nice structure for keyboard shots :)

I think i'll get a 23UB for work, since i love to use a SSK here, and it is good to add some Topre feeling with this way!

Thanks, breh! It's been awhile, but this is pretty much how I take all my photos :P I'm with you. I love woooooooooood!!! My dad made this table for me like 15 years ago :P

Also, you're lucky to be even be able to just say, "I think i'll get a 23UB for work..." Hehehe. Up until a month and a half ago, they were nearly impossible to acquire. SO DO GET! You're doing yourself a huge favor by doing so. They are absolutely superb. Best numpad out there.

Show Image

really love this photo, vesper.  it gets me all in the mood, if you know what i mean.  :-*

Thank you, naas-baby <3 You're getting me all in the mood, if you know what I mean ;)

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #3986 on: Fri, 23 January 2015, 01:39:52 »
Tried my 23UB with just the Night Owl ~

It's just so clean... I might just keep it this way...

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #3987 on: Fri, 23 January 2015, 01:41:08 »

Show Image

Show Image

Your pictures are so nice Vesp  :-*

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #3988 on: Fri, 23 January 2015, 01:46:45 »
Your pictures are so nice Vesp  :-*

You're always so nice <3 :-* :-* :-*

Congrats on 1k posts!!!

Offline Moralless

« Reply #3989 on: Fri, 23 January 2015, 02:08:17 »

Show Image

Show Image

Beautiful pics senpai  :-*

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #3990 on: Fri, 23 January 2015, 02:09:55 »
Beautiful pics senpai  :-*

Kohai-chan ~ <3 Long live our Olympus Micro Four Thirds cameras!!!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3991 on: Fri, 23 January 2015, 05:03:38 »

Show Image

Show Image

That Night Owl goes extremely well on there - the red eyes and the red A! :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3992 on: Fri, 23 January 2015, 06:59:15 »

Show Image

Show Image

Yeah I didn't even noticed it the red A.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #3993 on: Fri, 23 January 2015, 14:07:31 »

Show Image

Show Image

That looks SO NICE with the eyes matching the A!  :eek:

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • All the truth in the world is held in stories.
« Reply #3994 on: Fri, 23 January 2015, 14:10:59 »
Joining the Digilog Digimon Club.

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

null

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #3995 on: Fri, 23 January 2015, 14:12:20 »

Show Image

Show Image

DUDE throw it on! :) Thats going to look so clean. Love those cases.  :thumb:

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • All the truth in the world is held in stories.
« Reply #3996 on: Fri, 23 January 2015, 14:21:43 »

Show Image

Show Image

DUDE throw it on! :) Thats going to look so clean. Love those cases.  :thumb:
I want to so bad but my RF87U is currently at my other home 2 hours away =/
I'm just staring at the Digilog right now, wishing I had my RF87U on hand....  :'( :'( :'(
null

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #3997 on: Fri, 23 January 2015, 14:49:02 »

Show Image

Show Image

Yeah I didn't even noticed it the red A.

That looks SO NICE with the eyes matching the A!  :eek:

Yeah!!! That A and the eyes go so well together!!!

Show Image

Show Image

Oh mang, that thing is beautiful!!! I'd totally get one if it didn't raise the profile so much. Looks so good.

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #3998 on: Fri, 23 January 2015, 14:51:25 »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3999 on: Fri, 23 January 2015, 14:51:56 »
BRB buying Digilog case.