Author Topic: [GB] Melody65 - extra units in stock 29/12 - 9 PM EST  (Read 55827 times)

Offline KaosJ

[GB] Melody65 - extra units in stock 29/12 - 9 PM EST
« on: Mon, 26 October 2020, 08:04:31 »
Melody65 Group Buy

Join discord for updates here: https://discord.gg/C37hxStJYp

Shop link:

Melody65 collection - All the items
Melody65 Standard
Melody65 FE soldout

|

Hello everyone! Finally the Melody65 GB is about to start. This is a design from me, inspired by the old Melody96, requested by Dion
Also KBDFans will host it, produce and handle the after-sale.

Release Info:
LIVE NOW, Available only at KBDfans
500 Base Kits Available
25 Founders Edition Kits Available
GB Ending: 20 November, or before if limit reached

|

Price:

$239 USD - For the Standard Kit
$349 USD - For the Founders Edition Kit (Full Brass Bottom)    Gone in less than a minute
|

What included in the kit:

Standard Kit - 500 units (start at $239)

- Aluminium/Polycarbonate Top Housing (pc top can be matched only with pc bottom)
- Aluminium/Polycarbonate Bottom Piece  (pc bottom can be matched with both the top)
- Aluminium/Polycarbonate/Brass Plate
- Custom KBD67 V2 (QMK and supports VIA)
- Matte Brass Weight, coated

Founders Edition Kit  - 25 units(start at $349)
- Aluminium Top
- Matte Brass bottom, coated
- Aluminium/Polycarbonate/Brass Plate
- Custom KBD67 V2 (QMK and supports VIA)

|

Renders and colors
https://imgur.com/a/58DsVqa

Real photos
https://imgur.com/a/XjSsF5g

Real colors
https://imgur.com/a/Kny1xDf

|

Supported Layouts

|

Upgrades:
- PC plate (upgrade from alu to pc plate is free)
- Brass plate (+$17)
- Hotswap pcb, has rgb per switch on top (+$15)
- Foam Plate (+$7)
- Foam Case (+$7)
- E-white top  (+$16)
- E-white bottom (+$16)
- E-white plate (+$7)

|

Extra:
- PC plate ($18)
- Alu plate ($18)
- Alu e-white plate ($25)
- Brass plate (+$35)
- Hotswap PCB ansi, rgb per switch on top(+$49)
- Universal PCB solder multi-layout, rgb underglow (+$34)
- Foam Plate (+$7)
- Foam Case (+$7)
|

Other Info

- Composition: Full alu keyboard available, Full Polycarbonate keyboard available, a mix between Alu and Polycarbonate available

- Typing Angle: 7 degrees

- Mount: top mount

- PCB: Hotswap OR Standard Solder, all VIA compatible. Also a daughterboard Type-C

- Box: There will be a nice custom magnetic box

|
Approx weight (some combination):

- Alu bottom / alu top / brass plate : approx 2.6 Kg / 5.7 lbs

- Brass bottom (FE) / alu top / brass plate: approx 5.2+ Kg / 11.5 lbs

- PC bottom / alu top / alu plate: 1.7 Kg / 3.7 lbs

- Full Polycarbonate, no idea

|

Colour Options

- E-White
- Black
- Dark gray
- Silver
- Dark Purple
- Burgundy (Red-Dark Red)
- Navy Blue (Dark Blue)

|

Notes:
- Note that the keyboard is very high and big, about 25mm from front, but we are working to make it 2-3mm lower in height. We still suggest to use it with a wrist rest, final should be around 21-22mm height
|

Other Photos/Details

More Photos From When the Sample was Being Produced
More
Founders Edition Brass Bottom*

*the photos taken were when the brass was not completely finished

Underglow/RGB Examples
Note 1: Photos of the bottom showing rgb are with an acrylic bottom, but we changed that to Polycarbonate bottom. Acrylic was dumped
Note 2: PCB showed is just a prototype pcb, not the final one most likely 
More

|

Would like to thank Raz for the renders and CCC italian community for the support

Jkaos

EDIT:
Some people from EU contacted us showing messages or mails by Fedex asking custom fees and shipping coming in the next days. Hold on for a moment:   
- It is a Group buy, you won't get anything shipped before 5-6 months 
- Regarding the message that someone got from Fedex, ignore it, it was a mistake of an auto-generated tracking number, it isn't happening anymore on new orders

UPDATE: 6 November 2020

GB went very well and it will close soon  :thumb: 
Last time we checked we had 30 orders missing to reach the limit, we should check again in few hours. 

As announced, i wanted to announce final dimensions since many asked, but also to make some improvements and here we are!
(please don't refer at the colors of the renders below, also what is showed is the founder but these modfications are for the standard kit too) 

Plates and mounting points changelogs (improved):
We were bothered by the many screws (16 before) and few people also noticed it. Our goal was always to remove some of them, but the problem was that the design had the whole plate touching directly the top and the plate was bigger than the top. 
In a nutshell, just "removing screws" with the old internal top mount structure wasn't enough.  With the plate in direct touch with the top on a big area, removing screws would have lead to more vibrations (basically plate hitting/vibrating/flexing against the case), ending by making the sound worse. Yeah in that scenario, sturdy with many mount-points was better than flex with few mount-points for the sound, due the large area of contact between top and plate. 

So we changed it internally. We added spacing on the internal of the top-case where the ends of the plate sits. By doing so, the plate started to have contact with the top of the case ONLY on the mounting point, reducing any kind of bad sound from the plate flexing and vibrating on the top case.   

Basically we removed to the minimum any sort of contact between plate and top (the minimum is only the mounting point), which should be the ideal solution in a top mount keyboard. Once we did that, was pretty clear that removing the unnecessary screws was simple at this point and it would have been the best solution. At this point we also removed the side screws and also repositioned the mounting point in "smarter areas" (e.g. making the spacebar more free as possible from screws).
After alll the changes, we ended up with a better mounting, a better typing experience (especially on flexy materials like PC and alu as well), and in general more flex and less vibration. 
Ended up having 8 final mounting points (also changed the mount from m2 to m2.5)

The improved mount system: 

Modified plates here, also included some relief cuts, these won't do much but still, here we go:

Keeb size and height:
The keyboard was finalized so i can realease the current sizes, should be final now.
I adjusted the height slightly, around 2.5mm lower in height but also made all the sides 1mm thicker, in the image below you can find the final dimension (i also included flat and angled dimension). It should be totally easier to use now and also improve the sound (no waste of empty space internally).
Still a wrist rest is recommended unless you have big hands!

Founder logo:
The Founder logo was smoothed out, cuz why not...

Back Type-C hole:
Given how Type-c connects with cables, if the back of a keyboard is totally flat with the connector, the cable would always show some part of his "male-part" from the very top of the keyboard.
It was made a small recession-hole to make the cable more aesthetic once connected

Screws:
All the screws of the keyboard are now m2.5, Founder is sure to include gold colored screws (probably titanium screws, plated in a gold color, not brass screws because these are too soft).
For standard we will see!

PCB:
Since many asked, the PCB showed on Taeha Types stream wasn't the final PCB, it was just a prototype PCB.
The hotswap PCB will be some kind of KBD67MKII (v2), while we must still understand which will be the exact final Standard PCB.
Also ESD should be included with both the PCBs, but we will make sure to confirm this with Wei again (we should ask him again at this point).

« Last Edit: Tue, 22 February 2022, 19:23:19 by KaosJ »

Offline treeleaf64

• Traveler
    • treeleaf64
Re: [GB] Melody65 - Starting 26 October 10AM EST
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 26 October 2020, 15:25:49 »
Reserved for updates
treeleaf64: https://discord.gg/rbUjtsRG6P

This is the cat and pat!!!!!!!!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 26 October 2020, 15:28:11 »
Just a heads up, white text is super hard to read on the lighter themes

Offline Barri

• Praise the Lord of Bones
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 26 October 2020, 15:28:50 »
I accidentally bought so much mech stuff today

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #4 on: Mon, 26 October 2020, 15:47:21 »

Thank you, i will do it asap!

Offline Tree_

Re: [GB] Melody65 - limited to 500
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 26 October 2020, 16:36:10 »
Polycarb top not a selectable option?

Offline verity

« Reply #6 on: Mon, 26 October 2020, 16:39:28 »
Polycarb top not a selectable option?

You have to select polycarb bottom first, then the option to have polycarb top becomes unlocked.

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #7 on: Mon, 26 October 2020, 17:16:53 »

Should be fixed now :) 

Offline dudewth

« Reply #8 on: Mon, 26 October 2020, 17:55:42 »
For the Founders Edition, how easy is it to pick up the board? With the weight flush with the edges it seems like there's not much of a ridge/cutout to pick it up.

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #9 on: Mon, 26 October 2020, 18:58:21 »
For the Founders Edition, how easy is it to pick up the board? With the weight flush with the edges it seems like there's not much of a ridge/cutout to pick it up.

There is an angled very small cut to grip, but due the weight of the founder (5+ kg), you will not be able to use that. You will most likely end up getting it from the bottom (there are bumpers raising it a bit). 
If you are planning to move your keyboard continuously and got the founder, maybe that will be hard :D 

Offline 0ldMate

« Reply #10 on: Mon, 26 October 2020, 19:01:46 »
Sad I missed the founder edition, however I'm looking forward to getting a polycarb version, unsure if i should have grabbed a purple plate with it, too late now though :D

Offline keenblack

Re: [GB] Melody65 - 500으로 제한
« Reply #11 on: Mon, 26 October 2020, 21:49:10 »
Hello. I am a fan of you who bought the Founder Edition. I would like to see more photos of the Founder's Edition I want more founder's edition photos. Your work is so fascinating.

Offline KaosJ

Re: [GB] Melody65 - 500으로 제한
« Reply #12 on: Tue, 27 October 2020, 03:24:43 »
Hello. I am a fan of you who bought the Founder Edition. I would like to see more photos of the Founder's Edition I want more founder's edition photos. Your work is so fascinating.

There are from old prototype, obviously this brass in the photo still needs to be worked and coated
More
Founders Edition Brass Bottom*

*the photos taken were when the brass was not completely finished

Also thre was this other render from Raz, but the final product will not be "mirrored" but matte.

Offline stimuz

« Reply #13 on: Tue, 27 October 2020, 03:26:32 »
will extra plates still be available after the GB?

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #14 on: Tue, 27 October 2020, 03:27:25 »
will extra plates still be available after the GB?

I don't think so, plates and pcb are also part of the GB.   Same for melody foam and other extras
« Last Edit: Tue, 27 October 2020, 03:31:31 by KaosJ »

Offline KaosJ

Re: [GB] Melody65 live - limited to 500
« Reply #15 on: Tue, 27 October 2020, 06:41:37 »
Some people from EU contacted us showing messages or mails by Fedex asking custom fees and shipping coming in the next days. 

Hold on for a moment:
- It is a Group buy, you won't get anything shipped before 5-6 months
- Regarding the custom fees, we are checking with Wei to understand why they are sending the mails now, we will update on this when KBDFans let us know.
« Last Edit: Tue, 27 October 2020, 07:43:47 by KaosJ »

Offline BahaMech

• Contact Me on Discord - dionsalekian#8349
« Reply #16 on: Tue, 27 October 2020, 20:30:05 »
Just a quick update for buyers from EU;

1. For those who have received a an invoice to pay customs, IGNORE IT, do NOT pay.
This was just an automated tracking number made by KBDfans' site. (Its automatically created a shipping label whenever you purchase something)

2. KBDfans is currently talking to Fedex to cancel all of these, as they were not intentionally created

3. After talking to KBDfans, we've been informed that they will be looking into changing there shipping provider to DHL. This change will hopefully take place before the Melody65 starts to be shipped.
This change will result in lower custom fees (fees still vary depending on your location), however i cant give any exact values as of yet.

We will continue to update everyone as we get more info.
I hope this clears everything up!
Thanks

Offline dplegend

« Reply #17 on: Wed, 28 October 2020, 01:22:41 »
Just joined! Is there an estimated ship date?

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #18 on: Wed, 28 October 2020, 04:37:23 »
Just joined! Is there an estimated ship date?

about 5-6 months but we don't have a correct estimation (i would say 6)

Offline karateyes

« Reply #19 on: Wed, 28 October 2020, 19:05:01 »
is it possible to show how a set of backlit keycaps on the uni board? debating if I want the hotswap version just for the RGB to pass through!

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #20 on: Wed, 28 October 2020, 20:13:48 »
is it possible to show how a set of backlit keycaps on the uni board? debating if I want the hotswap version just for the RGB to pass through!

The uni-board has rgb underglow, not on top, so any keycaps will not show any rgb with the uni PCB, just your bottom will have rgb (if you also take the pc bottom).
If you want rgb on top, which will shine through keycaps and on the bottom of the keycaps, you should definetely go for hotswap ansi instead, which will make it also easier and better if you are a newcomer!   
« Last Edit: Wed, 28 October 2020, 20:17:13 by KaosJ »

Offline karateyes

« Reply #21 on: Wed, 28 October 2020, 21:20:08 »

The uni-board has rgb underglow, not on top, so any keycaps will not show any rgb with the uni PCB, just your bottom will have rgb (if you also take the pc bottom).
If you want rgb on top, which will shine through keycaps and on the bottom of the keycaps, you should definetely go for hotswap ansi instead, which will make it also easier and better if you are a newcomer!

gotcha, guess i missed that part lol also, are the stabs pcb or plate mounted?

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #22 on: Thu, 29 October 2020, 02:25:37 »

gotcha, guess i missed that part lol also, are the stabs pcb or plate mounted?

pbt mounted- not included, i suggest to get jwk | durock

Offline Hern

« Reply #23 on: Thu, 29 October 2020, 11:59:23 »
What is the length at the bottom if there is a final for that yet?
The reason I ask is because I am trying to get a wrist rest made ahead of time that would match or at least be close in height and width.

Thanks!

Offline dudewth

« Reply #24 on: Thu, 29 October 2020, 15:14:44 »
Can you disclose how many of the 500 have been sold? Just curious.

Offline BahaMech

« Reply #25 on: Thu, 29 October 2020, 19:16:40 »
Can you disclose how many of the 500 have been sold? Just curious.

~70% Sold currently

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #26 on: Thu, 29 October 2020, 19:55:00 »
What is the length at the bottom if there is a final for that yet?
The reason I ask is because I am trying to get a wrist rest made ahead of time that would match or at least be close in height and width.

Thanks!

You should wait few weeks to have the final one.
Currently there is ~34.2cm in width and ~2.4-2.5cm in height
I might add 1 mm on width and like i already announced the height will be lower of about 3mm, so at the end it will be 2.1-2.2cm in height.
If you want to have something exactly like the melody, wait few weeks to get the exact final dimension 

Offline keenblack

« Reply #27 on: Fri, 30 October 2020, 02:09:13 »

Please upload a new picture if the final dimensions are available and actual samples of other colors are available. I've seen pictures of all Melody 65 that currently exist on the Internet. I am thirsty for new pictures

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #28 on: Fri, 30 October 2020, 03:22:40 »

Please upload a new picture if the final dimensions are available and actual samples of other colors are available. I've seen pictures of all Melody 65 that currently exist on the Internet. I am thirsty for new pictures

Not sure if we will have new sample pictures before gb, mostly not, but maybe colors and final dimension.

Offline KaosJ

Re: [GB] Melody65 LIVE | Around 375 sold, 150 available
« Reply #29 on: Sat, 31 October 2020, 12:52:14 »
An update about 5 days from the start of the GB, we asked Wei about the current numbers.
Around 350 standard sold, +25 founder
150 units are still available

Also, old orders got a Fedex notification or sms, just ignore it (it was an automatically generated tracking, fixed now). We are not even sure that Fedex will be used at the end. 

Also, a new render by Raz
« Last Edit: Sat, 31 October 2020, 12:58:52 by KaosJ »

Offline yukitoki

« Reply #30 on: Sat, 31 October 2020, 14:48:32 »
looks great ^^

Offline jordi_id7

« Reply #31 on: Mon, 02 November 2020, 06:34:46 »
An update about 5 days from the start of the GB, we asked Wei about the current numbers.
Around 350 standard sold, +25 founder
150 units are still available

Also, old orders got a Fedex notification or sms, just ignore it (it was an automatically generated tracking, fixed now). We are not even sure that Fedex will be used at the end. 

Also, a new render by Raz
Show Image

It looks awesome, so glad I decided to go with white

Offline stimuz

Re: [GB] Melody65 LIVE | Around 80 units left
« Reply #32 on: Mon, 02 November 2020, 07:02:27 »
if there were FE style alu bots this woulda been gone in the first day, just saying.

Offline pino38

« Reply #33 on: Mon, 02 November 2020, 11:01:16 »
I would def be down if there were more  FE available.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #34 on: Mon, 02 November 2020, 15:46:33 »
if there were FE style alu bots this woulda been gone in the first day, just saying.

Yeah many people were interested in that, got at least 20 people saying this on reddit or pm.
We didn't wanted it because it was already too complicated with the many options. I will consider it for the future, but for now we can only offer what we have in this gb and can't promise anything for the future. 

Sorry mate

Offline KaosJ

Re: [GB] Melody65 LIVE | Will close in less than 24h
« Reply #35 on: Tue, 03 November 2020, 18:49:54 »
Last units available, GB will close (most likely) today
« Last Edit: Wed, 04 November 2020, 04:39:19 by KaosJ »

Offline keenblack

Re: [GB] Melody65 LIVE | 남은 유닛은 거의 없습니다.
« Reply #36 on: Wed, 04 November 2020, 02:05:43 »
Congratulations on your successful GB. We hope you add more "new" photos for your fans. Congratulations again.

Offline KaosJ

Re: [GB] Melody65 LIVE | 남은 유닛은 거의 없습니다.
« Reply #37 on: Wed, 04 November 2020, 02:29:42 »
Congratulations on your successful GB. We hope you add more "new" photos for your fans. Congratulations again.

Will do when i have, same for final dimensions and eventual updates, don't worry  :thumb:

Offline yukitoki

Re: [GB] Melody65 LIVE | Few units left
« Reply #38 on: Wed, 04 November 2020, 10:51:32 »
Hey just wanted to know how many units are left at the moment. ^^

Offline chaehwasu

« Reply #39 on: Thu, 05 November 2020, 07:56:55 »
I sent you a private message about the bottom case of the founder's edition version. Can you give me an answer?

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #40 on: Thu, 05 November 2020, 08:20:30 »
I sent you a private message about the bottom case of the founder's edition version. Can you give me an answer?

Replied

Hey just wanted to know how many units are left at the moment. ^^

We are counting again and waiting for KBDFans answer on that. The thing is that  people are able to cancel orders, so we had to recount them.
Should be very few or soldout at this point, so if you are still able to buy, i would do it as soon as possible, but right now don't have the specific amount under my eyes 

Offline BahaMech

« Reply #41 on: Thu, 05 November 2020, 23:51:10 »
Less than 30 left

Offline xanserkx

Re: [GB] Melody65 LIVE | Around 30 units left
« Reply #42 on: Fri, 06 November 2020, 10:44:53 »
Is this keyboard will be available as in-stock in the future like melody96?
AIS65 - Merisi Ottantaquatro - Rama Zenith - Emery65 - TGR Tomo - Hex 4B - Cablecar Design Angel - Hand Engineering Haus - TX HJ75 - Parallel Limited Portal

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #43 on: Fri, 06 November 2020, 13:06:16 »
Is this keyboard will be available as in-stock in the future like melody96?

Absolutely not in-stock.   
The previous seller/producer was YMDK and did that with the melody96, in my opinion this wasn't fair towards the people joining that GB, supported the project and waited months for it. 
This is a totally different thing and product, KBDFans will not sell it outside a GB, we specifically asked that.

The only chance to buy later is if some cancel their order so we can re-stock their cancelled order (but these might go very fast). Regarding other GBs, there are no plan for R2 now so please don't count on that. 
« Last Edit: Fri, 06 November 2020, 13:12:37 by KaosJ »

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #44 on: Fri, 06 November 2020, 16:16:07 »
UPDATE
GB went very well and it will close soon  :thumb: 
Last time we checked we had 30 orders missing to reach the limit, we should check again in few hours. 

As announced, i wanted to announce final dimension since many asked, but also to make some improvements and here we are!
(please don't refer at the colors of the renders below, also what is showed is the founder but these modfications are for the standard kit too) 

Plates and mounting points changelogs (improved):
We were bothered by the many screws (16 before) and few people also noticed it. Our goal was always to remove some of them, but the problem was that the design had the whole plate touching directly the top and the plate was bigger than the top. 
In a nutshell, just "removing screws" with the old internal top mount structure wasn't enough.  With the plate in direct touch with the top on a big area, removing screws would have lead to more vibrations (basically plate hitting/vibrating/flexing against the case), ending by making the sound worse. Yeah in that scenario, sturdy with many mount-points was better than flex with few mount-points for the sound, due the large area of contact between top and plate. 

So we changed it internally. We added spacing on the internal of the top-case where the ends of the plate sits. By doing so, the plate started to have contact with the top of the case ONLY on the mounting point, reducing any kind of bad sound from the plate flexing and vibrating on the top case.   

Basically we removed to the minimum any sort of contact between plate and top (the minimum is only the mounting point), which should be the ideal solution in a top mount keyboard. Once we did that, was pretty clear that removing the unnecessary screws was simple at this point and it would have been the best solution. At this point we also removed the side screws and also repositioned the mounting point in "smarter areas" (e.g. making the spacebar more free as possible from screws).
After alll the changes, we ended up with a better mounting, a better typing experience (especially on flexy materials like PC and alu as well), and in general more flex and less vibration. 
Ended up having 8 final mounting points (also changed the mount from m2 to m2.5)

The improved mount system: 

Modified plates here, also included some relief cuts, these won't do much but still, here we go:

Keeb size and height:
The keyboard was finalized so i can realease the current sizes, should be final now.
I adjusted the height slightly, around 2.5mm lower in height but also made all the sides 1mm thicker. In the image below you can find the final dimension (i also included flat and angled dimension). It should be totally easier to use now and also improve the sound (no waste of empty space internally).
Still a wrist rest is recommended unless you have big hands!

Founder logo:
The Founder logo was smoothed out, cuz why not...

Back Type-C hole:
Given how Type-c connects with cables, if the back of a keyboard is totally flat with the connector, the cable would always show some part of his "male-part" from the very top of the keyboard.
It was made a small recession-hole to make the cable more aesthetic once connected

Screws:
All the screws of the keyboard are now m2.5, Founder is sure to include gold colored screws (probably titanium screws, plated in a gold color, not brass screws because these are too soft).
For standard we will see!

PCB:
Since many asked, the PCB showed on Taeha Types stream wasn't the final PCB, it was just a prototype PCB.
The hotswap PCB will be some kind of KBD67MKII (v2), while we must still understand which will be the exact final Standard PCB.
Also ESD should be included with both the PCBs, but we will make sure to confirm this with Wei again (we should ask him again at this point).

I believe that even if these improvements might end up to increase the price slightly on our end, it could be appreciated for everyone to have a better keeb.
Let me know if you have any question, and thanks for joining our GB :) 

« Last Edit: Fri, 06 November 2020, 19:59:41 by KaosJ »

Offline yukitoki

Re: [GB] Melody65 | New update | <30 UNITS
« Reply #45 on: Fri, 06 November 2020, 19:52:17 »
updates looks great  :thumb:

cant wait for the fe  ;D

Offline gordonderp

« Reply #46 on: Fri, 06 November 2020, 20:33:50 »
Nice updates, glad to have supported this board. Got in for a burgundy poly board.

Offline karateyes

« Reply #47 on: Sat, 07 November 2020, 01:25:42 »
With the newly updated mounting points, is it possible to place o-rings too? Maybe we can "burgerfi" it. Also, is the side profile with transparent PC going to be flush just like the SE verison?

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #48 on: Sat, 07 November 2020, 05:43:29 »
With the newly updated mounting points, is it possible to place o-rings too? Maybe we can "burgerfi" it. Also, is the side profile with transparent PC going to be flush just like the SE verison?

Probably yes, but if you also want to use the case foam, you shuld go for thin o-ring/gaskets (e.g. 0.5mm), i cannot assure that tho
if i may just a suggestion, the burger mount makes the sound better when the plate touch on all the surface (just like it was before) and that's why i improved it, because the whole plate touching the case wasn't an optimal thing.
Now the burger mount shouldn't change much in the current state, you still can i guess, but make sure to use a thin one. 

Regarding the side profile, the Standard Edition (PC or ALU bottom) is not flush, it's the angled one! With PC, the angled one will reflect the rgb better o the bottom of your desk
« Last Edit: Sat, 07 November 2020, 07:57:44 by KaosJ »

Offline Roddin

« Reply #49 on: Sat, 07 November 2020, 23:05:48 »
nice !