Author Topic: [IC] GMK Soyamilk | IV Works Av3x Soyamilk Announced! - GB Date October 1, 2021  (Read 90232 times)

Offline matchaboba

Re: [IC] GMK Soyamilk | Colours Updated and New Kit Renders!
« Reply #100 on: Tue, 13 July 2021, 02:45:10 »
I want it, please.^-^

Offline HappyB0T

• I'm a Piggie
« Reply #101 on: Tue, 13 July 2021, 12:05:45 »
Super solid colorway. Even better for those that have the right Thermal to match :D GL with yo' IC

Offline MattyRice

« Reply #102 on: Tue, 13 July 2021, 12:29:24 »
Not sure if anyone will have the same sentiment about this but please consider removing the arrow sublegend in the num pad if there is enough interest! Overall love the colorway and so hyped for this, told myself Im done with gmk for a while but damn this set just hooked me back in haha

Offline proevil

« Reply #103 on: Tue, 13 July 2021, 19:07:41 »
I love this can't wait

Offline BioOrpheus

« Reply #104 on: Wed, 14 July 2021, 10:09:36 »
Please add a red accent enter key for the base kit.

Offline synthtastic

« Reply #105 on: Wed, 14 July 2021, 12:01:27 »
Really nice colors. This is definitely a buy for me. Looking forward to it!
Expensive plastic makes me sigh.

Offline sapisoi

« Reply #106 on: Thu, 15 July 2021, 12:20:11 »
soya is good for your health! and your keyboard of course!  :D

Offline teesui

« Reply #107 on: Thu, 15 July 2021, 18:35:46 »
Oh yes! I love me some Vitasoy!

Offline hayasaka

• No.
« Reply #108 on: Fri, 16 July 2021, 07:55:27 »
nice.

Offline STUDIOBLB

Hi Everyone,

It's been a little while since our last update! We wanted to thank you for all of your feedback on the set.

We are incredibly excited to start revealing some of the stuff that we have been working on with our friends in the community!
Please have a look at our collaboration with RAMA Works, Monokei, and RNCables! We can't wait to get these keycaps and cables in hand.

Also we took out the arrows in the numpad.

Please let us know what you think of our collabs, and we are really looking forward to revealing the other things we have been cooking up! 

Offline convoliution

The artisan caps are awesome! I love the colors on the RAMA, and the Monokei is brilliant. My wallet will not be pleased about this.

Offline MrBingo

Love the Monokei artisan, so cute

Offline Minahctrl

looovveeee this. i’m in this one

Offline ryulinho

I absolutely love everything about this except having no text+icon mods.
I would buy it instantly if there's any way to get it with those.

More Cangjie sets, and more nice themes likes this!

Offline Weebito

I actually can't resist the creamy color!

Offline Sandersoni

• andidas.com
No UK iso support?

Offline MattyRice

thanks for listening to us :') 100% in

Offline lnmq

It's nice. I'm in.

Offline IMZO

• Matrix shill, and TKL WKL Lover
oddly enough, i like this keyset! and as a fan of soya drinks aswell :p
More
Current boards: Jane V2 CE , Matrix 1.2og Silver WKL , Matrix 2.0add coating black WKL, Matrix 2.0add WKL Coating yellow, Satisfaction75 R1 Cloud white, Korno65, Bloop65, HHKB Pro 2 white,Lin Whale Pink WKL, Gok 7v White, Gok 7v Black, Orion V3 Silver WKL, Orion V2.5 Red WKL, Geon F1-8x Silver WK, Haus65 BlueGray, Plume65, Vertigo, Frog TKL WKL GreenF13

Offline baobaozi

Any chance of the Cangjie monolegends?  ;D

Offline DuellM

• Keyboard Fatty
Damn This Is A Clean Keyset  ^-^

Offline Lazesummerstone

• ҠѤӋϚΔΡѕ
    • MY Keycap set - Transmutation
There's something about this set that really evokes a retro vibe and I'm loving it! I think I keep coming back to this listing and salivating over it. I only wish I had a Ramaworks board in that Soya colorway now  :(

Offline Cherubyx

There's something about this whole set that hits nostalgia and home for me. I love this so much.

Offline YXXX

Love this set too - for sure purchasing in GB

Offline baka jiken

Can't wait! Going to be my first GMK set! :eek:

Offline HungHingDaiLo

• 無間道
Oohhh the Monokei cap slaps!

Offline STUDIOBLB

Re: [IC] GMK Soyamilk | Deskmat Designs Released!
« Reply #126 on: Thu, 19 August 2021, 09:45:40 »
Hi everyone!

It's been a long time coming, but our deskmat designs are finally here!
We are really happy with how they came together, and we hope that you will love them just as much as we do!
Again, a huge thank you to retainerbox for their awesome design work!

Please let us know what you think about them, more project updates and announcements to come SOON TM!

studioblb
« Last Edit: Thu, 19 August 2021, 10:01:23 by STUDIOBLB »

Offline shendoo

• *RAUGHS*
Re: [IC] GMK Soyamilk
« Reply #127 on: Thu, 19 August 2021, 12:59:48 »
Wouldn't mind seeing this set as ePBT. Colors are spot on.

100% agree. Love the set

Offline ManoliVisuals

« Reply #128 on: Thu, 19 August 2021, 13:23:44 »
First deskmat gives me major Wes Anderson vibes, will def be buying

Offline _rubik

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Typing on: Brutal60, Lavenders Linears, GMK Jamon
« Reply #129 on: Thu, 19 August 2021, 14:27:02 »
I agree with all the comments above. Super clean set and kitting looks great.

Out of curiosity, could you render this set on some non-cream boards? Not sure why, but I'm having a hard time picturing this on anything other than cream.
ai03 Meridian ¤ Mech 27 ¤ E8.5 ¤ Brutal60 ¤ SSK White Label ¤ HHKB Pro JP ¤ vAEK68 Alps Blues ¤ RF87u

Offline baka jiken

« Reply #130 on: Thu, 19 August 2021, 23:42:22 »
Deskmat <3

Offline STUDIOBLB

SOON TM is now!

We are super excited to finally confirm our group buy date for this project!
October 1st, 2021! Circle it on your calendars! Start counting down the sleeps!

We also have announced our kit pricing for this set:
Base Kit - $131
Novelties Kit - $52
Latin Alphas Kit - $50
Accent Kit - $30
Extensions Kit - $33

We have been absolutely floored at the support we have gotten for this project, and we are so excited to see it become a reality!
« Last Edit: Tue, 24 August 2021, 15:29:07 by STUDIOBLB »

Offline matchaboba

So excited

Offline Dotnick

The base kit is missing R1 End and Page Down keys that are necessary for basic 1800 layout support. Which is unusual considering you decided to add the 1U Zero key, which is used mostly in 1800 layouts.

Another point is that you are offering split (+) in numpad with 1U plus and minus keys, without offering the equals key substitute for the minus key that is then used on R2.

The snack pack could use the addition of 2.25U shift key for 660 layout support.

Offline Finduwu

Excited for this love the soft palette

Offline BioOrpheus

Please add a red enter key to the base kit. Since we are getting a blue rama keycap, might as a well add a red enter key for those wanting a contrast between reds and blues.

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
Your kits are currently missing 1800/CP, 65% and 660 compat because you decided not to include R1 End, R1 PgDn, R3 PgUp, R4 PgDn, R4 2.25u Shift in your base kit. Which is fine sometimes. However, you also forgot about the flip side of that coin and you didn't include them in any of the other kits either. Which is not fine, because now buyers literally don't have any way of getting the compat that they need.
« Last Edit: Wed, 25 August 2021, 04:39:45 by konstantin »

Offline retainerbox

• meow
So excited to have been able to work with the team on a deskmat! Really looking forward to the group buy and the mat of course! :)

ErgoDox/Magic Girl, AVA/Islander,  ALU68/Godspeed, VOID40/Dark Magic Girl

Offline shendoo

• *RAUGHS*
I'm all in !!!

Offline bngbox

Oh I'm so excited for this!!! Base, Novelties, and THAT FIRST DESKMAT OMG. Great set!

Offline Willtato

• I like small Keyboards
Re: [IC] GMK Soyamilk | Kit Pricing Announced and Group Buy Date October 1, 2021!
« Reply #140 on: Fri, 03 September 2021, 11:11:02 »
Sad. Why can't we have accents in the 40s kit?

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Offline STUDIOBLB

Re: [IC] GMK Soyamilk | Soyamilk for Charity Announcement - GB Date October 1, 2021
« Reply #141 on: Fri, 10 September 2021, 10:33:11 »
GMK Soyamilk For Charity!

This update means a lot to us. From the start of the project, we wanted to find some way to give back to the community that raised and shaped us into who we are today.
We have decided that the way we want to show this is to donate a percentage of the profits we receive as designers to a charity that we believe strongly in: Heart of Dinner.

This organization aims to provide and deliver necessary pantry and food items to East Asian elders in the NYC area.

If this is a cause that resonates with you, please consider supporting the project or donating to the charity!

As for kitting, we consulted our vendors and decided to add R1 End and Pg Dn to the basekit.

Offline TheBlackHammer

Re: [IC] GMK Soyamilk | Soyamilk for Charity Announcement - GB Date October 1, 2021
« Reply #142 on: Tue, 14 September 2021, 21:59:39 »
Hi! love the set, I noticed in the 40s kit that you have a 2u shift, but from the renders it looks like it is 1.75u. can you please confirm if it is indeed 2U or if it is 1.75U for the shift.

Offline STUDIOBLB

« Reply #143 on: Wed, 15 September 2021, 10:56:50 »
Hi! love the set, I noticed in the 40s kit that you have a 2u shift, but from the renders it looks like it is 1.75u. can you please confirm if it is indeed 2U or if it is 1.75U for the shift.

Hi! Great catch, our render of the Extensions kit was incorrect. It is a 2u shift in the Extensions kit, with the 1.75u shift being included in the base kit. The render has now been corrected.

Offline trung11.kb

• Formerly tomkatsuuu
« Reply #144 on: Wed, 15 September 2021, 12:08:23 »
GMK Soyamilk For Charity!

This update means a lot to us. From the start of the project, we wanted to find some way to give back to the community that raised and shaped us into who we are today.
We have decided that the way we want to show this is to donate a percentage of the profits we receive as designers to a charity that we believe strongly in: Heart of Dinner.

This organization aims to provide and deliver necessary pantry and food items to East Asian elders in the NYC area.

Don't think I'll be buying this since I don't have room, but I'll definitely donate to the charity. Thanks for telling us and doing this!

Offline STUDIOBLB

Re: [IC] GMK Soyamilk | IV Works Av3x Soyamilk Announced! - GB Date October 1, 2021
« Reply #145 on: Mon, 20 September 2021, 13:49:41 »
Another update!

There are more collabs??
We are incredibly excited to be working with Joe from IV Works on this collaboration project.
We are all huge fans of the Av3 keyboard, and to be able to work with him on this one is incredible.

Please join the IV Works Discord Server for updates and announcements!

Additionally, RN Cables surprised us by coming up with an incredible juice box artisan for us!
The details on it are insane. They will be available for purchase alongside the cables.

Cheers,

studioblb

Offline Abec13

Re: [IC] GMK Soyamilk | IV Works Av3x Soyamilk Announced! - GB Date October 1, 2021
« Reply #146 on: Tue, 21 September 2021, 01:06:03 »
I love the little milk carton.
45-ATS | Adelie | Gentoo | Volcano 660 | Think 6.5 v2 | SKOG | 7V | Hello M0110
[/url]

Offline STUDIOBLB

« Reply #147 on: Thu, 23 September 2021, 12:46:53 »
Hi Everyone!

We are pretty much one week away from the launch of our group buy!
Another big thank you to everyone for their feedback and suggestions, they were invaluable to making this project reality!

Quick update for today, we added some renders of the set on keyboards that were not exclusively soya coloured, we definitely got a little carried away with sticking with a theme.
Hopefully these new renders give you all a better idea of how the set will look on your own keyboard, or provide a little inspiration!

Also, the IC page was getting a little long and unwieldly, so formatting has been added to streamline the post. Hope it is easier to navigate!

Cheers,

studioblb

Offline Bonta

« Reply #148 on: Fri, 24 September 2021, 17:52:13 »
Why are the novelties called Hudson Store?

Offline STUDIOBLB

« Reply #149 on: Sat, 25 September 2021, 17:04:51 »
One of our team members had fond memories of visiting the Hudson Store in Hong Kong as a child, and we are paying homage to it since it has also closed now.

https://www.scmp.com/yp/discover/news/hong-kong/article/3068680/hudson-store-kowloon-city-closes-its-doors-good