Author Topic: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)  (Read 727658 times)

Offline fydo

• Meow!
Re: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)
« Reply #3600 on: Thu, 05 July 2018, 21:19:13 »
Fydo there is a good chance for Friday, but I’m out of town tomorrow and Thursday so it’ll be child dependent as to what time I have Friday morning, if I can’t ship it then I’ll next be shipping the following Wednesday

Does this mean the keycaps are on the way? I am so excited. Good timing too, I'm finally assembling my GH60 this weekend :)
CoolerMaster Quickfire Rapid | Ducky Shine II (White LED)

Offline Kev

« Reply #3601 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 23:25:01 »
pm you with a question :))

Will take a look now

Sorry last odds and ends to wrap up have been out of site out of mind, thanks for the ping

Vigrith I have yours all packed up and ready

Fydo I just need to do the label for yours and dig one out ready to send you

I’m doing a shipping run Friday so I can 100 percent do yours then vigrith

Fydo there is a good chance for Friday, but I’m out of town tomorrow and Thursday so it’ll be child dependent as to what time I have Friday morning, if I can’t ship it then I’ll next be shipping the following Wednesday

Do you think you could ship me a set, any set, considering I paid for one in the original Toxic run 4 years ago or will I keep being ignored?

Sorry if you feel like you are being ignored, certainly not intentional I must have missed a pm from you

I didn’t have a form submission from yourself to switch to jtk toxic which is why one wasn’t sent so you are in the remaining few waiting in sp replacements

Can you confirm this with a PM/email? We've had email correspondence and PM's over the years which always ends in me supplying my details and then nothing...

Offline fydo

• Meow!
« Reply #3602 on: Tue, 31 July 2018, 15:53:23 »

Hey there Bunny! Any chance I could get confirmation that this was sent out?
Thanks! :)

fydo
CoolerMaster Quickfire Rapid | Ducky Shine II (White LED)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3603 on: Tue, 31 July 2018, 16:05:14 »

Hey there Bunny! Any chance I could get confirmation that this was sent out?
Thanks! :)

fydo

yours wasnt but vigriths was, i sent you a message on slack about it but i just looked and it seems to have been eaten so ill ping you again now
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline jesterjunk

• another  ·  in the cosmic bucket …
« Reply #3604 on: Tue, 31 July 2018, 18:13:47 »
Any estimate on when the remaining SP orders will be dealt with?
USA Filco Ninja Majestouch-2 FKBN104MC/EFB2 (MX blue)  +  Genovation 683 Controlpad (MX black)
Modifications:  Titanium spacebar, Aluminum Red Esc,  Zinc V2 Arrow set,  TOXIC key caps (ordered)

funny thread — Re-create MX Super Blacks on Winkey?

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #3605 on: Mon, 06 August 2018, 16:50:57 »
Hi Bunny, I sent you a PM on this as well. I only received a single GTK replacement set for my original SP order. My SP order was two full sets + add on kits, and it was my understanding that we would be receiving a replacement JTK set for each full SP kit as part of the order switch. Please let me know if/when this second set could be sent out.

Offline 1391401

• MX CLEAR
« Reply #3606 on: Sat, 08 September 2018, 17:51:50 »
What is the status on order #7884?
People I've given money to from this webform who never respond to me and have not shipped me anything: ctrlalt.io 1 2, Team Readline Reputable alternatives to GH group buys: http://pimpmykeyboard.com, https://www.massdrop.com,

Offline Kev

« Reply #3607 on: Mon, 26 November 2018, 21:53:28 »
pm you with a question :))

Will take a look now

Sorry last odds and ends to wrap up have been out of site out of mind, thanks for the ping

Vigrith I have yours all packed up and ready

Fydo I just need to do the label for yours and dig one out ready to send you

I’m doing a shipping run Friday so I can 100 percent do yours then vigrith

Do you think you could ship me a set, any set, considering I paid for one in the original Toxic run 4 years ago or will I keep being ignored?

Sorry if you feel like you are being ignored, certainly not intentional I must have missed a pm from you

I didn’t have a form submission from yourself to switch to jtk toxic which is why one wasn’t sent so you are in the remaining few waiting in sp replacements

Can you confirm this with a PM/email? We've had email correspondence and PM's over the years which always ends in me supplying my details and then nothing...

Just doing my bi annual update, would love some Toxic caps that I paid for in 2014 or a refund or anything really...

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3608 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 21:13:28 »
Few months have passed, still no update from Bunny. I'd really like to get this resolved once and for all. Please send out my final set.

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #3609 on: Sun, 02 December 2018, 06:07:27 »
My worst GB experience ever.

Didn't receive anything! Neither the brocaps, nor the set.

Especially the brocaps hurt, cause I was really looking forward to them and it was one of the main reasons I entered this GB.

Danke für Nichts.

Offline leesofi

• super lurking
« Reply #3610 on: Thu, 06 December 2018, 08:31:31 »
Not yet? Where is my money?

Bro Caps AI:MKII prototype Alu BroBot V2 MX
Clack Factory ICE Test-Sample #J11TG-s5A

Offline jesterjunk

« Reply #3611 on: Wed, 06 February 2019, 15:15:09 »
I feel like BunnyLake is fed up with this group buy, and has abandoned the rest of us with pending SP orders.

And I doubt that any of us will get any sort of refund.
« Last Edit: Wed, 06 February 2019, 15:17:04 by jesterjunk »
USA Filco Ninja Majestouch-2 FKBN104MC/EFB2 (MX blue)  +  Genovation 683 Controlpad (MX black)
Modifications:  Titanium spacebar, Aluminum Red Esc,  Zinc V2 Arrow set,  TOXIC key caps (ordered)

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #3612 on: Wed, 06 February 2019, 15:19:20 »
I feel like BunnyLake is fed up with this group buy, and has abandoned the rest of us with pending SP orders.

I’ve been waiting since early 2017 for different items that were in-hand, so I get how you feel.

I have faith he’ll deliver, but it has been quite a long time...
« Last Edit: Wed, 06 February 2019, 15:24:01 by Unforgivable »

Offline Ishamael

« Reply #3613 on: Mon, 25 February 2019, 21:09:00 »
Just checking in to see if I’ll be able to get the reverse mods that were missing from my SP order from years back. Sent PM as well but adding the request again here too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3614 on: Tue, 26 February 2019, 10:30:57 »
Just checking in to see if I’ll be able to get the reverse mods that were missing from my SP order from years back. Sent PM as well but adding the request again here too.

i have those on hand

about to check on my pms, so ill find yours and get back to you, can ship friday for you
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Ishamael

« Reply #3615 on: Tue, 26 February 2019, 10:42:26 »

i have those on hand

about to check on my pms, so ill find yours and get back to you, can ship friday for you

Replied to PM. Thank you!

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3616 on: Mon, 15 April 2019, 15:39:38 »

I feel fortunate to have received one JTK set. But I'm still miffed that I was supposed to have received two sets for my two SP base kits. That doesn't even include all the add on kits I purchased in my original SP order. I know Bunny also got burned by this, but I just want straight communication. I'm still waiting to receive my second set, and all I have is silence now.

We've been waiting since 2014 to get this all sorted out.

« Last Edit: Mon, 15 April 2019, 15:42:24 by Wildcard »

Offline add1ct3dd

« Reply #3617 on: Mon, 15 April 2019, 15:46:04 »
I'm back into Mechs but sold my order back in 2015, that's sad to see it's still ongoing :(

Offline Kev

« Reply #3618 on: Sun, 16 June 2019, 23:26:04 »

i have those on hand

Do you think you'll reply to myself or anyone else that is still yet to receive anything nearly 5 YEARS later?

Offline Ishamael

« Reply #3619 on: Mon, 17 June 2019, 05:17:26 »

i have those on hand

Do you think you'll reply to myself or anyone else that is still yet to receive anything nearly 5 YEARS later?

For as long as it took, I did receive the reverse mods that were missing from my original order a few weeks after (UK to US) the quoted reply from Bunny. If I remember right he said contacting him through ctrlalt.io was the better way to go rather than through the forum for things like this, and my correspondence with him via email was timely and professional. Hope this provides some hope.

Offline IronJoeJac

« Reply #3620 on: Mon, 24 June 2019, 10:22:11 »

i have those on hand

For as long as it took, I did receive the reverse mods that were missing from my original order a few weeks after (UK to US) the quoted reply from Bunny. If I remember right he said contacting him through ctrlalt.io was the better way to go rather than through the forum for things like this, and my correspondence with him via email was timely and professional. Hope this provides some hope.

I'm yet to receive any part of my order; after multiple tickets on ctrlalt.io I gave up hope years ago. My first and last ever group buy, a tough lesson for a teenager that ruined mechs for me, I only ever come back here to check this thread.
« Last Edit: Tue, 29 December 2020, 09:24:36 by IronJoeJac »
CM Quickfire TK (blue)    HHKB PRO 2 Black

Offline doub

« Reply #3621 on: Mon, 24 June 2019, 11:43:53 »
I'm yet to receive any part of my order; after multiple tickets on ctrlalt.io I gave up hope years ago. My first and last ever group buy, a tough lesson for a 15 year old that ruined mechs for me, I only ever come back here to check this thread.

You're not alone, apart from the age I'm in the exact same situation. I actually gave up checking on the thread, as it made me unhappy every time I did. For some reasons email notifications got re-enabled, I need to turn them off again.

Offline Kev

« Reply #3622 on: Tue, 02 July 2019, 02:44:29 »

i have those on hand

Thanks, I've tried through ctrlalt.io and had email correspondence starting from Feb 2016 to Mar 2017.

Last I heard was:
"Sorry missed the reply, hit me with your address and what set you are after and I'll get it sorted for you"

I replied with my address and details and heard nothing back. Sent another reply a few months later asking if everything was OK and have never heard back.

It was my first group buy and look I understand the risk and I know complications happen but this is beyond one person running a (partially failed) group buy.
They are presenting a business, attracting more customers and selling more products.
It's irresponsible just to ignore people who have given you their own money, simply because you can.

I doubt BunnyLake has much interest in sorting me out, it's hard to gauge whether or not me posting this on page 73 of an old group buy will dissuade future business for himself. Or maybe it will. Or maybe I should be more vocal and post complaints all over Reddit.
The truth is it's been 5 years and I don't really have the time or motivation.
I think it would be nice to reach a happy conclusion after all these years, more for the personal satisfaction than anything else. 

Offline nathanchere

« Reply #3623 on: Wed, 03 July 2019, 04:20:57 »
Try emailing directly at bunnylake@ctrlalt.io
Can't say I'd expect much but that looks like your best chance of getting any kind of result.

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #3624 on: Wed, 03 July 2019, 04:38:55 »
Discord at BunnyLake#8191 may work too
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #3625 on: Wed, 24 July 2019, 15:53:14 »
Still waiting on in-hand goods from 2+ years ago..and no response from Bunny. Has anyone had any luck?

Offline leesofi

• super lurking
« Reply #3626 on: Thu, 22 August 2019, 11:22:49 »
most ****ing gb ever.

Bro Caps AI:MKII prototype Alu BroBot V2 MX
Clack Factory ICE Test-Sample #J11TG-s5A

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #3627 on: Thu, 22 August 2019, 12:21:59 »
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3628 on: Fri, 04 October 2019, 11:45:32 »
Still waiting on in-hand goods from 2+ years ago..and no response from Bunny. Has anyone had any luck?

I was able to get a single JTK set, but I purchased 2 full SP sets with tons of add on's. I was told I would receive 2 JTK sets for each full SP set I ordered. At this point I'm still out one set and no updates from Bunny. I'm really disappointed because this was my favorite colorway from all the others we've done.

Offline IronJoeJac

« Reply #3629 on: Tue, 29 December 2020, 09:37:48 »
I see this is still marked as shipping...
CM Quickfire TK (blue)    HHKB PRO 2 Black

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #3630 on: Wed, 19 May 2021, 08:02:26 »
passed the 8 year anniversary

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #3631 on: Wed, 19 May 2021, 08:25:36 »
passed the 8 year anniversary
It's Shipping...

Very busy with studies atm.

Offline jesterjunk

« Reply #3632 on: Thu, 20 May 2021, 21:39:54 »
Still waiting here, I hope that one day BunnyLake will make it right and fulfill my order.

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #3633 on: Tue, 06 July 2021, 13:05:08 »
lol I never got toxic, sliders or hyperfuse replacements for missing keys... jesus
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline 1391401

• MX CLEAR
« Reply #3634 on: Wed, 07 July 2021, 08:44:25 »
Simulated Bunnylake Response: "Oh hey someone on discord linked me to this thread, just popping in, oh wow crazy two days ago my basement flooded *pics of basement attached for sympathy*, anyway I just went through my DMs and really wrapped this up guys, I just packaged and shipped out the remaining oustanding stuff, gonna really hook you guys up"
People I've given money to from this webform who never respond to me and have not shipped me anything: ctrlalt.io 1 2, Team Readline Reputable alternatives to GH group buys: http://pimpmykeyboard.com, https://www.massdrop.com,

Offline Kev

« Reply #3635 on: Thu, 03 February 2022, 19:27:00 »
We will have lived through a global pandemic before BunnyLake even acknowledges the people he ripped off - on any platform. Appears it's happened in other GB's as well. Hopefully no one has the displeasure of interacting with him ever again.

Offline stix

« Reply #3636 on: Sat, 05 February 2022, 06:42:46 »
Having spoke to Bunny a year ago he was going through some serious trauma with his child in hospital etc.

I never saw my orders as I was holding out on the second round due to the lack of ISO but at this point I've realised it's not happening.

Bunny if you're listening, I know there's a lot of hate floating around, I just hope your kids doing alright.

« Reply #3637 on: Sat, 05 February 2022, 22:51:42 »
How to get worshipped/be a savior here
1. Run GB
2. Wait x years (where x > 5)
3. Return with personal problems
4. Ship and unlock god tier