Author Topic: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)  (Read 9740340 times)

Offline godzillq25

Re: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)
« Reply #5900 on: Tue, 05 January 2021, 21:33:01 »
lol not too long till the 6th year anniversary

Offline hali

• hali.studio
« Reply #5901 on: Thu, 28 January 2021, 07:56:56 »
🎉

Offline tanghus

• BEIGE GUD
« Reply #5902 on: Thu, 28 January 2021, 08:33:06 »
Happy 6th GMK Hyperfuse!

I'm on my 3rd address change. I wonder if I should actually tell Bunny. :p

Offline techmattr

« Reply #5903 on: Wed, 21 April 2021, 12:03:03 »
So, is someone sitting around with 50 HF sets in their closest just not giving a **** about the people they scammed?

Offline 1391401

• MX CLEAR
« Reply #5904 on: Thu, 29 April 2021, 22:20:48 »
So, is someone sitting around with 50 HF sets in their closest just not giving a **** about the people they scammed?
The problem is there was not accountability.  When Team Readline ripped off a bunch of people as I understand it they were booted off the forum.  When Bunnylake ripped people off he kept his forum store, his special forum badges, was allowed to continue running groupbuys and promote his store / instagram, and generally nothing happened to him.  Maybe he'll update us that he's "looked over the rest of the sets and shipped everything out" so we wait another 3 months before asking again  :p  Don't reach out to him directly and ask though because even when you forward him the email that his site sent you in 2014 with all the details of your order he either doesn't respond or pretends you never ordered anything.
People I've given money to from this webform who never respond to me and have not shipped me anything: ctrlalt.io 1 2, Team Readline Reputable alternatives to GH group buys: http://pimpmykeyboard.com, https://www.massdrop.com,

Offline Jefff

• jlabs.co
« Reply #5905 on: Thu, 29 April 2021, 22:30:49 »

They can't even resell them on r/mm because it would raise too many suspicions lol.

Offline techmattr

« Reply #5906 on: Fri, 07 May 2021, 11:15:43 »
Yeah I pretty much gave up hope after year 1 had passed. But I'm still missing my entire HF kit and I've got a missing cap for Hack'd and a missing cap for True Retro... so annoying.

Offline Necrolegion

« Reply #5907 on: Fri, 07 May 2021, 15:23:13 »
Reading pg. 1-2 on this thread and looking at the dates, then jumping to the last 2-3 pages is kinda like reading a horror story.

All those poor souls, unaware of what would happen to their hard earned money. Pretty sad to see this. On the upside, I think Hyperfuse with Originative is shipping out soon. Jumped on that one.

Offline nickheller

• Cherry ML life
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #5908 on: Sun, 16 May 2021, 23:26:34 »
I have some F8s available to anyone who needs one to complete their set. Please be honest and only reach out to me if you are needing one of these to complete your set.
These were recently ordered so the teal is ever so slightly different than the keys made years ago for the base sets, but the match is pretty close.
Please ignore dust, that is from the new recycled packaging used by GMK, these caps were sent over bundled with another novelty and I had to separate them. The dust blows right off.

You can (or maybe can't) see the slight color difference in the pictures below.
In the first picture, the new caps are on the left, in the second picture the new cap is on the F8 position, it is a different cap but uses same colors and was made at same time.

More

I will be sending these out to those who need them to complete their set for the cost of postage.
Please private message me proof of purchase / ownership of the keyset and I will send you a link to the F8 listing, as well as a discount code to bring the cost down to just shipping.
If your base set was held waiting for an F8, I would advise you to try to have that shipped, and I can send you an F8 key.

« Last Edit: Sun, 16 May 2021, 23:29:20 by nickheller »

Offline hayt

• * Maker
« Reply #5909 on: Sun, 16 May 2021, 23:32:54 »
Nice

Offline of_sam

« Reply #5910 on: Sun, 16 May 2021, 23:36:04 »
This is awesome. Well done.
Typing on: HHKB Pro 2 - Stock :aware:
Collection: F1.69, Police, Jubi, RF 87U, En Dash, Rosenthal, Soulless, Frog, Calliope, GAF 910, Sabre, W1-AT

Offline tanghus

• BEIGE GUD
« Reply #5911 on: Mon, 17 May 2021, 03:44:16 »
I have some F8s available to anyone who needs one to complete their set. Please be honest and only reach out to me if you are needing one of these to complete your set.
These were recently ordered so the teal is ever so slightly different than the keys made years ago for the base sets, but the match is pretty close.
Please ignore dust, that is from the new recycled packaging used by GMK, these caps were sent over bundled with another novelty and I had to separate them. The dust blows right off.

Show Image

In the first picture, the new caps are on the left, in the second picture the new cap is on the F8 position, it is a different cap but uses same colors and was made at same time.

More
Show Image

Show Image

I will be sending these out to those who need them to complete their set for the cost of postage.
Please private message me proof of purchase / ownership of the keyset and I will send you a link to the F8 listing, as well as a discount code to bring the cost down to just shipping.
If your base set was held waiting for an F8, I would advise you to try to have that shipped, and I can send you an F8 key.

Too bad I didn't even get my set, even though I opted to get it shipped without the missing F8.

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #5912 on: Mon, 17 May 2021, 05:45:36 »

Show Image

More
Show Image

Show Image

nick you the GOAT

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #5913 on: Mon, 17 May 2021, 05:59:13 »

Show Image

More
Show Image

Show Image

BIG TIME!

Bonus meme:
More
« Last Edit: Wed, 19 May 2021, 10:16:14 by Signature »
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline syberghost

« Reply #5914 on: Mon, 17 May 2021, 07:42:21 »

Too bad I didn't even get my set, even though I opted to get it shipped without the missing F8.

Well, at least now you can have part of it. I bet in a few weeks these F8 keys will have a high markup on r/mm.
yes, I'm the guy who put box jades on a Polaris

Offline switchnollie

• sleever supreme
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • greyhat co-leader
« Reply #5915 on: Mon, 17 May 2021, 20:37:04 »

Show Image

More
Show Image

Show Image

BIG TIME!

+1 :thumb:

Keyboards: HHKB Pro 1 & OTD 356CL Dark Greyhat Edition, baybee!

Offline 1391401

• MX CLEAR
« Reply #5916 on: Mon, 17 May 2021, 21:40:10 »
Literal chad move right there
People I've given money to from this webform who never respond to me and have not shipped me anything: ctrlalt.io 1 2, Team Readline Reputable alternatives to GH group buys: http://pimpmykeyboard.com, https://www.massdrop.com,

Offline Timbersawdust

• aka snorlax
« Reply #5917 on: Tue, 18 May 2021, 11:42:40 »
same-sex marriage was illegal when this GB started  :cool:

Offline Grandmasternoob

« Reply #5918 on: Tue, 18 May 2021, 15:37:45 »
Guys, tell me, why TS isn't banned for the scam of the century

Offline 1391401

• MX CLEAR
« Reply #5919 on: Wed, 19 May 2021, 07:50:16 »

Offline Grandmasternoob

« Reply #5920 on: Wed, 19 May 2021, 14:05:09 »
greatest man,deserves to be found

Offline switchnollie

• sleever supreme
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • greyhat co-leader

Keyboards: HHKB Pro 1 & OTD 356CL Dark Greyhat Edition, baybee!

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #5922 on: Sat, 22 May 2021, 10:36:57 »
Nice. Good guy Nick. Hang in there everyone.

I'm missing my hackd by geeks set I ordered with hyperfuse... But feel bad doing a 2.5y necro on the thread that bunny hasn't replied to in about 5 years.  :confused:

Offline xixihaha2008

« Reply #5923 on: Thu, 12 August 2021, 06:50:04 »
nice
I can't believe it's been 6 years for this sets.

Offline slinky23

« Reply #5924 on: Wed, 08 September 2021, 05:36:22 »
OMG. you're the greatest. I kinda gave up on this GB, but let me PM you!

Show Image

More
Show Image

Show Image

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #5925 on: Wed, 17 November 2021, 11:27:54 »
The problem is there was not accountability.  When Team Readline ripped off a bunch of people as I understand it they were booted off the forum.  When Bunnylake ripped people off he kept his forum store, his special forum badges, was allowed to continue running groupbuys and promote his store / instagram, and generally nothing happened to him.  Maybe he'll update us that he's "looked over the rest of the sets and shipped everything out" so we wait another 3 months before asking again  :p  Don't reach out to him directly and ask though because even when you forward him the email that his site sent you in 2014 with all the details of your order he either doesn't respond or pretends you never ordered anything.

For what it's worth, bunnylake is most definitely not allowed to sell anything on this site anymore (for quite some time). There is still a Ctrl Alt forum, which is effectively just an archive of their past work.

This process was not as visible and public as what happened to Team Redline, but it did happen. Reading some similar observations to what you've said recently, I think this was an oversight and that making these decisions public would have been the right thing to do. I think we're headed that direction in the very near future, in conjunction with the recently updated GB rules.

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #5926 on: Wed, 17 November 2021, 11:49:04 »

For what it's worth, bunnylake is most definitely not allowed to sell anything on this site anymore (for quite some time). There is still a Ctrl Alt forum, which is effectively just an archive of their past work.

This process was not as visible and public as what happened to Team Redline, but it did happen. Reading some similar observations to what you've said recently, I think this was an oversight and that making these decisions public would have been the right thing to do. I think we're headed that direction in the very near future, in conjunction with the recently updated GB rules.

Most excellent.

Offline Chemisery

« Reply #5927 on: Tue, 07 December 2021, 22:32:22 »
So much for being patience about the whole thing while some blew up. I mean as much as life happens, but this is beyond reasons.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Filco MJ2 Ninja Brown TK + Iron Mask II + GMK Dolch
WTB:
Riptide MX
Cosmic Dusk V2 MX
Nebulus V2 MX
Interstellar Blue V2 MX

Offline techmattr

« Reply #5928 on: Fri, 07 January 2022, 15:09:50 »

What do you mean by this statement? "try to have that shipped". I opted to wait for F8's but I was under the impression Bunny re-sold those when he received the original missing F8's and never shipped them to the original buyers. Do you somehow have the full sets on hand?

Offline syberghost

« Reply #5929 on: Fri, 28 January 2022, 06:19:46 »
Happy Anniversary!

Offline hali

• hali.studio
« Reply #5930 on: Fri, 28 January 2022, 08:54:50 »
🎉

Offline pwade3

« Reply #5931 on: Fri, 28 January 2022, 09:43:33 »

Offline anatworkaccount

« Reply #5932 on: Fri, 28 January 2022, 09:45:08 »
281738-0

:-* :-* :-*

Offline Tyson

« Reply #5933 on: Fri, 28 January 2022, 09:47:56 »

Offline _PixelNinja

• C=Q/V=ε(A/t)
« Reply #5934 on: Fri, 28 January 2022, 11:25:24 »

Offline hussar_name

« Reply #5935 on: Fri, 28 January 2022, 12:07:33 »
I've got this set, I have no idea of where did I buy it. Probably my first set in my first mechanical keyboard. Crazy.

Offline LaserCrafter

• reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
« Reply #5936 on: Fri, 28 January 2022, 12:50:54 »
congrats on the 7 year anniversary kekw
Keyboard Collection: Unikorn, Orion v2.5, Orion v3, Realforce 87u, Viper v3, NMB RT8756CGR, Unicorn x Legend, Das II, TC-V3, Jetfire, Wang 325-3770, Lightpad v2

Keyset Collection: OG Doubleshots, CRP 2551 R4, Muted 2, Cyan R1, WoB, DCS Wyse, ISO OG POM, ePBT Blanks, BSP Blanks, BoW + Gigachild

Offline IMZO

• Matrix shill, and TKL WKL Lover
« Reply #5937 on: Mon, 21 March 2022, 15:36:33 »
7 years woah!
More
Current boards: Jane V2 CE , Matrix 1.2og Silver WKL , Matrix 2.0add coating black WKL, Matrix 2.0add WKL Coating yellow, Satisfaction75 R1 Cloud white, Korno65, Bloop65, HHKB Pro 2 white,Lin Whale Pink WKL, Gok 7v White, Gok 7v Black, Orion V3 Silver WKL, Orion V2.5 Red WKL, Geon F1-8x Silver WK, Haus65 BlueGray, Plume65, Vertigo, Frog TKL WKL GreenF13

Offline Al3417

« Reply #5938 on: Mon, 21 March 2022, 16:02:45 »
7 years woah!
man, ur late for the party.

Offline Phinominal

« Reply #5939 on: Sun, 01 May 2022, 14:00:28 »
Woo! 7 years!

See y’all again at the 1 year reunion.

Offline Polymer

« Reply #5940 on: Tue, 05 July 2022, 17:37:16 »
I'm sure the people who didn't receive their set will not think this but..

I'm not of the belief Bunny scammed anyone...this is different than the MANY scams that happened here where people took money and ran.

This was a story of trying to do things to keep the costs down..relying on the community to do what they said they would (put the sets together) and the whole thing blowing up when time after time people didn't come through.

And the whole thing is prevented by having GMK send you the sets sorted rather than try to do it yourself (or try to think others will do it as promised).  I think that is lesson number 1 and the one the community as a whole has benefitted from...

It is really unfortunate that this happened....but it just goes to show that it takes a certain amount of organizational skill to do these...but do I think Bunny intentionally scammed anyone?  No...after all of the people failing to do their part, this sounds like it just ended up being this big fiasco that took a lot of time to fix and frankly, I'm sure he lost money on this....Not that it makes anyone else feel better....

It should go as a warning to everyone though....Keyboard enthusiasts, as a whole, are not reliable...people don't stay in it for long....and that most GBs have an amount of risk that you have to be willing to accept...

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #5941 on: Tue, 05 July 2022, 23:11:05 »

I'm not of the belief Bunny scammed anyone...this is different than the MANY scams that happened here where people took money and ran.

This was a story of trying to do things to keep the costs down..relying on the community to do what they said they would (put the sets together) and the whole thing blowing up when time after time people didn't come through.

And the whole thing is prevented by having GMK send you the sets sorted rather than try to do it yourself (or try to think others will do it as promised).  I think that is lesson number 1 and the one the community as a whole has benefitted from...

It is really unfortunate that this happened....but it just goes to show that it takes a certain amount of organizational skill to do these...but do I think Bunny intentionally scammed anyone?  No...after all of the people failing to do their part, this sounds like it just ended up being this big fiasco that took a lot of time to fix and frankly, I'm sure he lost money on this....Not that it makes anyone else feel better....

It should go as a warning to everyone though....Keyboard enthusiasts, as a whole, are not reliable...people don't stay in it for long....and that most GBs have an amount of risk that you have to be willing to accept...

sir this is a wendy's
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Kokaloo

• 🤘(• ω •)🤙
« Reply #5942 on: Wed, 06 July 2022, 00:41:35 »
if people expected gbs to go sour nobody would ****ing join them
as they should

Offline Polymer

« Reply #5943 on: Wed, 06 July 2022, 11:40:42 »

sir this is a wendy's

Is it?  Sorry you think that. 

Offline Polymer

« Reply #5944 on: Wed, 06 July 2022, 11:42:55 »
if people expected gbs to go sour nobody would ****ing join them
as they should

I don't think you should expect they'll go sour..obviously if you think it would, you'd be pretty stupid to join one.

But is there a risk that is greater than say, drop?  Yes..I'd say so...and that should be obvious...and yet is always seems to not be..

Offline 1391401

• MX CLEAR
« Reply #5945 on: Sat, 09 July 2022, 09:27:36 »
imagine typing out all that when bunny has been the center of multiple keyboard related scams

Offline skaloola

« Reply #5946 on: Sun, 10 July 2022, 04:48:39 »
I'm still owed a set (I believe, it was retro and also an addon set -- it was so long ago now) and at the time there were people who would post BS like "Guys, Bunny is good to go!  No need to worry when Bunny is running a GB!" these same people would rip on MassDrop.  Thought that was silly.

At the time I felt MD running group buys instead of just acting like a normal retailer was BS and didn't like how they branded themselves as something they weren't.. still, I guess we all now know why Bunny kept setting up new group buys even while struggling with xyz reasons he can't ship out earlier sets.

Offline syberghost

« Reply #5947 on: Fri, 15 July 2022, 14:32:02 »

There's an entire internet to simp for and you picked Bunny

Offline anatworkaccount

« Reply #5948 on: Fri, 15 July 2022, 16:08:25 »

Congrats, you did it, you've written the dumbest and most tone deaf thing on Geekhack in 2022 so far.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #5949 on: Fri, 15 July 2022, 16:57:02 »
I'm not of the belief Bunny scammed anyone...
Dead wrong.

He scammed people on Hyperfuse, he scammed people on Toxic, and he scammed individuals. He still personally owes epzy around $7.5k+ worth of keyboards that he was supposed to build for him; it's been 6 years.

There's been more than a few members on Geekhack who've done the same thing as Bunny. I'm not sure if anyone managed it as well as him though. The trick is simple: arrive in the community, be very generous and giving initially, and pepper people with compliments, money, and desirable items for good prices. Then, after you think you've cemented yourself properly, do a total 180 while being endlessly apologetic and full of excuses. What do you get in return? Simps for eternity, free defense, and the benefit of the doubt.

And in case you're thinking: Oh! Oh! Maybe he's just had a horrible 6 years, surely he'll get around to it eventually?

Nah, he's got enough time to help manage his good mate Bro Caps' orders (something he's very expert at). Pretty funny that Bro Caps even allows his involvement in anything, given the fact he's scammed people in this community for 10s of thousands of dollars, easily.
« Last Edit: Fri, 15 July 2022, 17:15:28 by Photekq »
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710