Author Topic: Pictures of blank Déck keycaps for backlit?  (Read 3142 times)

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
Pictures of blank Déck keycaps for backlit?
« on: Thu, 21 June 2012, 10:51:24 »
A few years ago Déck sold a seperate blank set of their keycaps for modding purposes. People could make their own if they wanted.
The keys were a special combination of doubleshots and PBT centres, which were then made black with dye sublimination.

While I have seen pictures of these when they were not mounted on the keyboard, I would love to see them on a Déck or other backlit keyboard to see how the lightspread is of these keys.
QWERkeys is currently offering ABS doubleshots with engraved lettering
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 53557[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 53556[/ATTACH]

While these cannot be dye subliminated because they are ABS, this could be a chance to finally offer a replacement for all the new backlit keyboards which are all coated and then lasered.

So my question is: Does anyone have a Déck blank key and can he or she post a photo of it to show how even the spread of light is?
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread