Author Topic: [GB] TX-CP (Compact 1800)  (Read 127911 times)

Offline sroop

Re: [GB] TX-CP (Compact 1800)
« Reply #300 on: Wed, 25 July 2018, 12:57:08 »
Are the white boards MAO or something like cerakote? Looking at jumping in this now.

Offline OmegaSupreme

• For Cybertron!!!
« Reply #301 on: Wed, 25 July 2018, 15:22:59 »
Are the white boards MAO or something like cerakote? Looking at jumping in this now.

I am pretty sure he mentioned it was powder coated.
| TX-CP | Dolphin V3x 2 | Dolphin Padx 2 | Unicorn X Legend | Jane V2 | Jane V2 CE |

Offline att1cus

• * Maker
« Reply #302 on: Wed, 25 July 2018, 16:12:22 »
The order form is still open - is this still an ongoing GB?

Offline wholypantalones

• text and icon mods plz.
« Reply #303 on: Wed, 25 July 2018, 18:09:33 »

Until the 28th I believe.

Offline att1cus

• * Maker
« Reply #304 on: Wed, 25 July 2018, 19:10:15 »

Awesome.  If I order now, is there any estimate for shipping?  Sorry if im missing a post, tried to backtrack.

Offline clik_clak

« Reply #305 on: Wed, 25 July 2018, 19:12:31 »

Awesome.  If I order now, is there any estimate for shipping?  Sorry if im missing a post, tried to backtrack.

The ETA's right on the form

Offline att1cus

• * Maker
« Reply #306 on: Wed, 25 July 2018, 19:13:10 »

Thanks! Sorry about that.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Offline att1cus

• * Maker
« Reply #307 on: Wed, 25 July 2018, 19:46:53 »

Sorry, i see a date on the form link from 2016, but no date when i open the form.

Offline clik_clak

« Reply #308 on: Wed, 25 July 2018, 19:49:38 »

Sorry, i see a date on the form link from 2016, but no date when i open the form.

You aren't looking at the fight form:

https://goo.gl/forms/2hkRnjUw7ztLuHbn1

Offline att1cus

• * Maker
« Reply #309 on: Wed, 25 July 2018, 20:06:10 »

Sorry i wasn't looking for the white painted boards.  The original form link is still open, and i was wondering if they're still taking orders and if so, when they would probably ship.  I'm guessing even if i submitted the form, it wouldn't lead to anything?

Offline clik_clak

« Reply #310 on: Wed, 25 July 2018, 20:10:09 »

Sorry i wasn't looking for the white painted boards.  The original form link is still open, and i was wondering if they're still taking orders and if so, when they would probably ship.  I'm guessing even if i submitted the form, it wouldn't lead to anything?

That's correct. That form hasn't been taking orders since 2016.

Offline att1cus

• * Maker
« Reply #311 on: Wed, 25 July 2018, 20:15:09 »
weird, it's still allowing me to submit a response.  Thanks for letting me know.

Offline Crushader

« Reply #312 on: Wed, 25 July 2018, 20:25:52 »
weird, it's still allowing me to submit a response.  Thanks for letting me know.

Pretty sure they don't take any more order for normal TX boards, just the white ones now. Probably forgot to take the form link down.

Offline Crushader

« Reply #313 on: Thu, 02 August 2018, 22:41:11 »
Anybody got invoiced yet? A few have over the TX60 and TX84 thread... I havent got mine yet...

Offline PoochZag

« Reply #314 on: Fri, 03 August 2018, 06:40:28 »
Anybody got invoiced yet? A few have over the TX60 and TX84 thread... I havent got mine yet...

I got my TX-CP invoice about 24 hours ago, and mentioned it in one of the other threads.  I think I submitted my form the first day it came out, which may be why I was one of the first.
TX-CP, TX60, Campine Mk. III, Mira SE

Offline beerafffe1

« Reply #315 on: Fri, 03 August 2018, 09:38:50 »
I got my invoice about 12 hours ago, I filled the form the hour it opened too.

Offline idlemao

« Reply #316 on: Tue, 28 August 2018, 13:51:39 »
Since these are being sold under new finishes, would it be possible to order just a PCB? I need a new one.

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #317 on: Tue, 28 August 2018, 14:11:24 »
Since these are being sold under new finishes, would it be possible to order just a PCB? I need a new one.

https://txkeyboards.com/en/products/pcb-various-intl-1801-detail

Offline PoochZag

« Reply #318 on: Mon, 24 September 2018, 10:56:04 »
Is there any information or a diagram for the types of layouts the TX-CP supports?  I'm particularly interested in a 1.5/1.5/7/1.5/1.5 bottom row, seems like the majority of pictures I see are 1.25/1.25/1.25/6.25/1.5/1.5

Thanks
TX-CP, TX60, Campine Mk. III, Mira SE

Offline OmegaSupreme

• For Cybertron!!!
« Reply #319 on: Mon, 24 September 2018, 14:13:04 »
This pic looks like it's in the config you wanted, so looks doable.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/97473780@N08/32337062906/in/photostream/

Just send a note on txkeyboards.com to be 100% sure.
| TX-CP | Dolphin V3x 2 | Dolphin Padx 2 | Unicorn X Legend | Jane V2 | Jane V2 CE |

Offline kin25

• TXKeyboards
« Reply #320 on: Tue, 25 September 2018, 05:03:06 »
Sorry, A few were finished and assembled.
Here is  txcp white pic.
The last of white painting will be finished till tonight.

204323-0

Offline avid

« Reply #321 on: Tue, 25 September 2018, 05:44:45 »
Thats beautiful.

What finishing is used for the white? MAO? Powder coat?

Offline Crushader

« Reply #322 on: Sun, 21 October 2018, 23:15:46 »
Can we get an update on these? I know domestic Korean got theirs already, when will the international shipment start?

Offline phatty

• dailyclack.com
« Reply #323 on: Sun, 21 October 2018, 23:18:10 »
Can we get an update on these? I know domestic Korean got theirs already, when will the international shipment start?

I spoke with Kin last night and he said today International orders are going out. There's a couple of other updates on the AU Discord ;)

Offline Crushader

« Reply #324 on: Mon, 05 November 2018, 01:27:33 »

Sexy beasts!

Offline Daggerfall

« Reply #325 on: Mon, 05 November 2018, 06:44:13 »
Whenever I see these posts on high on the GB page I get excited for a second and then my heart sinks realizing that it's an old GB and the dream of owning a TX-CP is quashed again ;(

Offline RustyPanda

« Reply #326 on: Wed, 27 April 2022, 10:59:21 »
This might be a complete long shot, but if anyone happens to have made/recreated a plate file for the TX-CP would love to get ahold of it. Afaik no TX board has public plate files, but figured it was worth asking here before paying someone to laser scan it. TIA!

Offline building_an_ergo

« Reply #327 on: Thu, 19 May 2022, 06:56:03 »
This might be a complete long shot, but if anyone happens to have made/recreated a plate file for the TX-CP would love to get ahold of it. Afaik no TX board has public plate files, but figured it was worth asking here before paying someone to laser scan it. TIA!

Haven't seen anything for the TX-CP version, but the files were released for the full case of the compact SQ.  They can be found in the Compact SQ thread, halfway down page 17 (sorry, unsure of how to link a single comment):

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=76617.800

I haven't printed the entire thing, but recently printed the plate and used it to rebuild an old Compact SQ with the suo L3 usb-c board.

Here is an album with some pictures of it:
https://imgur.com/a/FW8OBe9

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #328 on: Thu, 19 May 2022, 09:06:44 »

Haven't seen anything for the TX-CP version, but the files were released for the full case of the compact SQ.  They can be found in the Compact SQ thread, halfway down page 17 (sorry, unsure of how to link a single comment):

I haven't printed the entire thing, but recently printed the plate and used it to rebuild an old Compact SQ with the suo L3 usb-c board.

looks like some of the mounting holes are in slightly different places on the TXCP plate compared to the SQ version
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline aznreaper

« Reply #329 on: Thu, 19 May 2022, 09:38:20 »

Where did you get this PCB? I'd like to buy one for my TXCP

Offline building_an_ergo

« Reply #330 on: Sat, 21 May 2022, 09:33:57 »
Where did you get this PCB? I'd like to buy one for my TXCP

Woops, I thought I mentioned in my post, I contacted TX Keyboards by e-mail directly.

looks like some of the mounting holes are in slightly different places on the TXCP plate compared to the SQ version

It is likely, I couldn't find any images of the TXCP plate to compare.

I got mine cut at 5mm like the .dwg says.  Not a good idea, shoulda gone thinner.

Offline RustyPanda

« Reply #331 on: Mon, 30 May 2022, 11:40:11 »

Looks like Yuktsi did confirm early on that the PCB is compatible but not the plate from the SQ unfortunately. Appreciate the share though!

Offline solomonshv

« Reply #332 on: Mon, 30 May 2022, 21:34:59 »

this wont fit similar boards that can use the same PCB, but it's a good starting for point for making bok.cp and tx.cp plate files as the key spacings are same. the bezel (that's what i'll call it) has to be reduced to 3.1 mm all around and mounting holes have to be remade. should be a quick job for someone who knows what they are doing. but it will take me all day. i was making a plate from scratch, but thanks to this i can speed up the process since i already have the bezel and most of the mounting holes made. thanks
Keebs::: Bok.CP - Antique Copper | Keycult No.2/65 Black/Brass | Keycult No.2 Rev 1 Grey/Brass | Jane V2 CE - Black/Multicolor | J-01 Rev1 - Blue | Haus - Silver | Kohaku - Red | OwLab Jelly Epoch - Ruby SE & Popcorn | KBD8X MKII WKL - Black PC | Ayleen WKL - Gin
Caps::: GMK Modo, GMK Jamon, GMK Olive, GMK Mizu, GMK Olivia++, GMK Bingsu, GMK Analog Dreams, GMK Botanical, GMK Moondust, GMK Taro R2, GMK Hennessey, GMK Serika R2, GMK Birch, GMK Tuzi, GMK Red Alert, GMK Zooted, GMK Hazakura, GMK Cyrillic Beige, GMK Lavender, GMK Daifuku, GMK November Fog, GMK Villanelle, GMK Blossom, DCS 9009 WYSE Alps

On order: GMK Tiramisu, GMK Maroon, GMK Bordeaux, GMK Taiga