Author Topic: Hello, no longer a lurker!  (Read 1110 times)

Offline midnightmare

Hello, no longer a lurker!
« on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 15:17:16 »
This forum has helped me out a ton by providing great information on which mechanical keyboard would fit me best. Eventually I landed on a KUL-87 with Cherry MX Clears and have been loving it. So much so, that I decided I had to have another keyboard for work! I purchased a White LED Ducky Shine 3 TKL with Cherry MX Browns recently, and it's just been a joy to type on.

I've already got plans for picking up some blank white PBT's for the Shine because I've seen some slick photos on here with them. I'm also planning on grabbing a Corsair RGB K70 when they come out, I'm looking forward to producing some Lua scripts the community will enjoy! Having a robust per-key display controller is going to allow for some seriously awesome effects, and I hope to create awesome scripts for you guys as I'm a programmer.

I'm also on the hunt for one of these fierce horse keycaps, so hit me up if you happen to see one someone wants to let go! http://i.imgur.com/9soj6ZU.jpg
If not it looks like I'll just have to organize a group buy eventually :P

Anyway, that's really all I've got, just wanted to make a formal introduction to commemorate my transition from a lurker! You guys really helped me out, and my eyes are now open to the wonders of mechanical keyboards

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
Re: Hello, no longer a lurker!
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 15:23:22 »
Welcome! That's a solid start. I have a feeling you aren't the only one who bought their first mech, and another one shortly after. I know I did! ;) :p :thumb:

« Last Edit: Wed, 16 July 2014, 15:26:03 by Lurch »
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline midnightmare

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 15:46:56 »
Welcome! That's a solid start. I have a feeling you aren't the only one who bought their first mech, and another one shortly after. I know I did! ;) :p :thumb:

Thanks! Yup, even those couple weeks of going back and forth from rubber domes were terrible. Once I saw the light there was no going back

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 19:15:13 »
no longer a lurker no longer money
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****