Author Topic: [SPRiT] R1 R2 (Shipping 92% Completed)  (Read 1782615 times)

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
Re: <SPRiT Model 123> = (Shipping 84% completed)
« Reply #4100 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 10:44:29 »
Don't mean to hijack, but, seeing as classified threads may go overlooked, does anyone here in the CONUS have any gold stabs they'd be willing to part with?

Offline Hzza

« Reply #4101 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 10:47:21 »
Seems like mk.com got a shipment of his PCBs a week ago.

https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/arrived.php

sigh..

Good spot! All 60%s I notice, has anyone received an 87% or a full size from Sprit? Amongst my many worries concerning this GB is that the only ones that I've seen received are 60%. I wonder if all these delayed orders are all those for bigger PCBs and cases.

My order is for a 75% PCB/case, I've seen a few out in the wild but only about 2 or 3.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #4102 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 12:29:17 »
Don't mean to hijack, but, seeing as classified threads may go overlooked, does anyone here in the CONUS have any gold stabs they'd be willing to part with?

CONUS

:( :(

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
Re: &lt;SPRiT Model 123&gt; = (Shipping 84% completed)
« Reply #4103 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 12:33:12 »

CONUS

Oh, sorry. Meant SPRiT gold stabs as his are usually cheaper as sets.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #4104 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 14:19:08 »

CONUS

Oh, sorry. Meant SPRiT gold stabs as his are usually cheaper as sets.

Apart from the fact he's MIA - tried to buy some from in in December but... you can guess what happened.

Offline pasph

« Reply #4105 on: Sat, 13 February 2016, 06:45:03 »
ok, 27 months of waiting

How many years i have to wait before call this a scam?
5? 10? 100?
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline jlor

« Reply #4106 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 02:01:14 »
ok, 27 months of waiting

How many years i have to wait before call this a scam?
5? 10? 100?

It's OK, I give you permission to label it a scam now. :-)
It is clear Sprit has no intention of fulfilling orders, even though he keeps popping back every 6 months to state otherwise.

I'm certain he (still) has good intentions but has just been overwhelmed by the work required. Seems he just liked the more stable income provided by bulk orders (i.e. his relationship with MK.com), compared to the drops of odd orders here and there from GH.
It must be easier to simply say "I can supply 60% PCBs with regularity", than saying "I can supply any PCB from 60% to 110% with your choice of LED, case and with or without stabs"..

Not a clear scam, just an overwhelmed person who has no regard of other people's money. It is his own fault though, so I don't feel sorry for him at all. In fact I quite despise him for having kept on taking orders for so long.
The fact that he is pissing up and down the back of his direct community customers is enough reason for me to boycott anything to do with Sprit.

Offline pasph

« Reply #4107 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 03:00:02 »
If he was living in one of our countries this "overwhelmed person" would be in a courtroom
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline lol

« Reply #4108 on: Tue, 16 February 2016, 19:14:10 »

It is clear Sprit has no intention of fulfilling orders, even though he keeps popping back every 6 months to state otherwise.

I'm certain he (still) has good intentions but has just been overwhelmed by the work required. Seems he just liked the more stable income provided by bulk orders (i.e. his relationship with MK.com), compared to the drops of odd orders here and there from GH.
It must be easier to simply say "I can supply 60% PCBs with regularity", than saying "I can supply any PCB from 60% to 110% with your choice of LED, case and with or without stabs"..

Not a clear scam, just an overwhelmed person who has no regard of other people's money. It is his own fault though, so I don't feel sorry for him at all. In fact I quite despise him for having kept on taking orders for so long.
The fact that he is pissing up and down the back of his direct community customers is enough reason for me to boycott anything to do with Sprit.

Actually, he is still taking new side orders according to a recent post in his deskthority thread.  :))

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #4109 on: Tue, 16 February 2016, 19:53:37 »

Actually, he is still taking new side orders according to a recent post in his deskthority thread.  :))

What recent post?

Offline lol

« Reply #4110 on: Tue, 16 February 2016, 19:55:32 »

Offline limitz

• "the old gods stir and will not let me sleep..."
« Reply #4111 on: Mon, 21 March 2016, 21:51:03 »
Over a month from the last post, even longer since the last "update" from Sprit if you can call it that. AFAIK, there are tons of ppl from this buy still without their stuff, including people with thousands of dollars of goods purchased.

With all the attention on Ivan and his scamming... can we finally call this a scam too? Or are people going to start white knighting for Sprit again like the last dozens of times he got called out?

More surprisingly, it seems like Sprit hasn't been personally affected from this at all. Kept the money from the orders, and sealed mk.com as a client. Seems like a win-win for what he demonstrated as utter dishonesty.
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 March 2016, 21:54:34 by limitz »
Mmm... machined aluminum

Offline gadzkun

« Reply #4112 on: Mon, 21 March 2016, 23:24:12 »
Over a month from the last post, even longer since the last "update" from Sprit if you can call it that. AFAIK, there are tons of ppl from this buy still without their stuff, including people with thousands of dollars of goods purchased.

With all the attention on Ivan and his scamming... can we finally call this a scam too? Or are people going to start white knighting for Sprit again like the last dozens of times he got called out?

More surprisingly, it seems like Sprit hasn't been personally affected from this at all. Kept the money from the orders, and sealed mk.com as a client. Seems like a win-win for what he demonstrated as utter dishonesty.

i just want to say this.
3 weeks ago i ordered gold spring from sprit at DT GB since he said on DT spring is ready stock all variant.
so i give it a try and ordered 78g gold spring, and just last saturday i got the spring, sprit even give me a bonus 100g tester pack xD.
i think sprit is still active and maybe still needs time to fulfill the other order.

oh yeah~ now my 65g zealio turn to 78g  :p :thumb:
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 March 2016, 23:27:03 by gadzkun »

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #4113 on: Mon, 21 March 2016, 23:36:38 »

i just want to say this.
3 weeks ago i ordered gold spring from sprit at DT GB since he said on DT spring is ready stock all variant.
so i give it a try and ordered 78g gold spring, and just last saturday i got the spring, sprit even give me a bonus 100g tester pack xD.
i think sprit is still active and maybe still needs time to fulfill the other order.

oh yeah~ now my 65g zealio turn to 78g :thumb:

That stinks. I submitted an order for 72g springs and he never invoiced me.

Offline gadzkun

« Reply #4114 on: Mon, 21 March 2016, 23:50:11 »

i just want to say this.

oh yeah~ now my 65g zealio turn to 78g :thumb:

That stinks. I submitted an order for 72g springs and he never invoiced me.

should i consider myself lucky :-* ?
i got my invoice come just 1 day after i submit an order. :p
and sprit sent the spring 1 day after i paid the invoice. :p

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #4115 on: Tue, 22 March 2016, 00:07:16 »

Offline jlor

« Reply #4116 on: Tue, 22 March 2016, 02:57:17 »
Just let this thread die. Sprit doesn't need any more publicity.

If anyone still wonders why the majority of the responders in this thread dislike Sprit, this is exactly why!
Some orders have week to week delivery, some are 3+ years old and it's impossible to get a status from Sprit as he doesn't reply on emails..

Seems our orders gave him startup capital, without him providing a product for the money we gave him. Lovely person, just lovely. F&ck him

Offline limitz

« Reply #4117 on: Tue, 22 March 2016, 15:42:14 »

If anyone still wonders why the majority of the responders in this thread dislike Sprit, this is exactly why!
Some orders have week to week delivery, some are 3+ years old and it's impossible to get a status from Sprit as he doesn't reply on emails..

Seems our orders gave him startup capital, without him providing a product for the money we gave him. Lovely person, just lovely. F&ck him

Just a feel a bit ridiculous when there's so much attention on Ivan/Kin125, and this buy has been going South for longer than any of them, without an inkling of attention from the mods. I mean, they let him post a 2nd GB up here, while this one was already going super crappy. And apparently, there are *still* people defending Sprit and saying "he needs more time."

Just pisses me off is all, especially since he did as you said: took the money from this buy, used it as startup capital, and apparently nobody minds dealing business with an open scammer.
Mmm... machined aluminum

Offline exitface

« Reply #4118 on: Tue, 29 March 2016, 23:57:10 »

This whole fiasco has really soured me on group buys. I could have walked away from this years ago, but Sprit popping in every couple of months and SOME people receiving their orders kept hope unnecessarily alive. Even now I have no idea what was really going on behind the scenes.

Offline Magna224

« Reply #4119 on: Fri, 01 April 2016, 06:14:00 »

Just a feel a bit ridiculous when there's so much attention on Ivan/Kin125, and this buy has been going South for longer than any of them, without an inkling of attention from the mods. I mean, they let him post a 2nd GB up here, while this one was already going super crappy. And apparently, there are *still* people defending Sprit and saying "he needs more time."

Just pisses me off is all, especially since he did as you said: took the money from this buy, used it as startup capital, and apparently nobody minds dealing business with an open scammer.

As long as he delivers in the end it doesn't matter. GBs can take along time. It's accepted. If its within 5 years of the GB start to delivery that's just a long GB. You can't necessarily expect something to go from a drawing board to a final form in your hands produced on a decent scale in 6 months or a year. I work in semiconductor manufacturing and its not uncommon for small changes in the line to take two years of coming up with a problem, collecting data, getting it approved and implemented. Imagine one person creating multiple product designs then sending them to a manufacturer. Then the manufacturer may have to do small tooling adjustments and other things to manufacture them. Then that same person has to handle distribution and customer service. It can take a LONG TIME for one person who has a life and another job on the side I imagine. I ordered at the end of '13 and still have hope that small things like manufacturing and distribution got in the way as well as communication but that it will still lead to a successful group buy in the end. Though I do find it troublesome and unacceptable there there is just zero communication. Whether that's just because of issues outside of sprits hands or his inability to handle it all is another thing.
« Last Edit: Sun, 03 April 2016, 00:19:28 by Magna224 »
If you live in AZ you can try my keyboards. I usually keep plenty of different ALPS and MX and buckling springs.

Offline limitz

« Reply #4120 on: Fri, 01 April 2016, 09:49:13 »

As long as he delivers in the end it doesn't matter. GBs can take along time. It's accepted. If its within 5 years of the GB start to delivery that's just a long GB. You can't necessarily expect something to go from a drawing board to a final form in your hands produced on a decent scale in 6 months or a year. I work in semiconductor manufacturing and its not uncommon for small changes in the line to take two years of coming up with a problem, collecting data, getting it approved and implemented. Imagine one person creating multiple product designs, sending them to a manufacturer, the manufacturer may have to do small tooling adjustments and other things to manufacture them, then that same person has to handle distribution and customer service. It can take a LONG TIME for one person who has a life and another job on the side I imagine. I ordered at the end of '13 and still have hope that small things like manufacturing and distribution got in the way as well as communication but that it will still lead to a successful group buy in the end. Though I do find it troublesome and unacceptable there there is just zero communication. Whether that's just because of issues outside of sprits hands or his inability to handle it all is another thing.

Still there is victim blaming. If you haven't joined this buy, if you haven't dealt with Sprit's numerous lies, you have no right to comment. Firstly, many ppl waiting for their stuff is components, and no keyboard. Secondly, he tells people he has their stuff done, and doesn't ship. Also realize that nobody on Sprit's last update:

"Update  26 Nov -  The Final to go     Hi! Guys!   ;)    Been too long Wait!    >:( 

-  To Start ship Next week :  twiddle(2),  TheMoonUnderWater,  cookiesowns(2),  nuclearsandwich(2),  pepperpanda,  (2),  lilky,  echo0,  RSSonic92,  WiNloSt,  Crabby_B,  Permeability,  archer,  chocobunny,  osxoep,  funkymeeba,  SigLogical

-  Several Simple orders will ship between!

-   Lastpilot,  bianco,  IMHB,  Hzza,  pepperpanda,  kakakowie,  pasph,  dorkvader,  Melanic,  shrapneL,  elllit,  durandalx,  exitface,  debt4lyfe,  joneslee85,  DelKey,  Keymaster,  Elias Camber,  akikun,  cruk,  Biased Opinion,  poog,  xauser,  Heliosphere,  witbliz,  mooswa,  DWawa,  Magna224, 
-  bladegesnow,  cultofjosh,  MrChunky,  o3okevin,  KyesaRRi,  tjweir,  tobetchi,  Vibex,  b7ad,  MigZm,  lol,  mark0331,  jlor,  gimpster,  dansor,  AlexJP,  Jinryuixi,  freka,  Lingj,  bubchi89,  _robban   

-  The End -"

Received their orders.

Sprit is first person I'd say is a liar on a pathological level. You have no idea of how little his word means. When he tells you that "he's shipping tomorrow", and still hasn't shipped in months/years after that message, you'd be singing a different tune. There have been people waiting for ~2.5 years now, and you clearly do not know what you're talking about. You don't even have an idea of what went on 2 pages ago in this thread.

Please, go away...
« Last Edit: Fri, 01 April 2016, 09:56:34 by limitz »
Mmm... machined aluminum

Offline lol

« Reply #4121 on: Sat, 02 April 2016, 06:39:57 »

As long as he delivers in the end it doesn't matter. GBs can take along time. It's accepted. If its within 5 years of the GB start to delivery that's just a long GB. You can't necessarily expect something to go from a drawing board to a final form in your hands produced on a decent scale in 6 months or a year. I work in semiconductor manufacturing and its not uncommon for small changes in the line to take two years of coming up with a problem, collecting data, getting it approved and implemented. Imagine one person creating multiple product designs, sending them to a manufacturer, the manufacturer may have to do small tooling adjustments and other things to manufacture them, then that same person has to handle distribution and customer service. It can take a LONG TIME for one person who has a life and another job on the side I imagine. I ordered at the end of '13 and still have hope that small things like manufacturing and distribution got in the way as well as communication but that it will still lead to a successful group buy in the end. Though I do find it troublesome and unacceptable there there is just zero communication. Whether that's just because of issues outside of sprits hands or his inability to handle it all is another thing.

What the hell is the point of this response...Are you saying the only reason Sprit's GB is defensible versus Ivan's is because there is proof Sprit still fulfills VENDOR and small orders whereas there is no proof Ivan plans to fulfill orders because he did not put the orders in to the manufacturer?

I personally do not and have never felt any comfort from that knowledge for this GB even when Sprit kept coming back because there was absolutely no explanation for him taking on more orders. I still can't believe people dismissed the few who voiced concern about this. Hell, you even outline it yourself that there is VERY little likelihood of one person being able to handle it all themselves. It is therefore very likely to reason, as stated earlier, the initial joiners have been used as startup funds - simple as that. Whether Sprit's initial intentions were good or not does not change the fact that at this point in time the GB might as well be a scam with no intention of fulfilling remaining orders, at least from non-vendors.

Offline jlor

« Reply #4122 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 06:02:39 »
Damn, I had hoped the thread would simply die.
Alas it has not. Let us try to keep it civil in here at least. :-)

People always have the right to comment! Whether they have been part of the group buy or not does not matter. People are allowed to comment!
People should however realize we are not talking about delay in orders anymore. We are talking about orders being fulfilled out of order! If orders come in - in order - I would expect them to be shipped somewhat in that order. Maybe you bunch similar orders together etc., but I would never expect an order to be delayed for years.

I have been told by Sprit my keyboard was ready to be shipped if I was able to solder on diodes etc:
Hello! 
110% PCBs' controller parts installed and firmware test done. Only need to solder diodes for 110 Switches. 
Its quite simple job but takes a couple of hours time.
So sorry for that ! 
If you are OK for solering diodes, i am shipping enough 2 types of diodes with PCBs.

I am capable of soldering a few diodes on and the perspective of receiving my goods fast was enticing, so naturally I said I was able to solder.
Note the date of receipt: 23rd of December 2014.

"simple job but takes a couple of hours".. At time of writing that is 11.200 hours ago,  roughly. Interesting sidenote: This is the last response I have been able to get out of Sprit. He is not responding to forum messages or emails anymore.
« Last Edit: Mon, 04 April 2016, 06:05:01 by jlor »

Offline kakakowie

• Make Love not War
« Reply #4123 on: Thu, 16 June 2016, 07:32:15 »
Any update?

Offline pasph

« Reply #4124 on: Thu, 16 June 2016, 07:45:08 »
31 months waiting

Offline funkymeeba

• CRUMPULAR
  • WEST SHINJUKU PLANTING TUNE
« Reply #4125 on: Fri, 17 June 2016, 23:15:57 »
I just got a shipping notice. Will Sprit still outpace the GH60 group buy? We'll find out!! I hope.
17:15 < vun> these are the healthiest crisps I've ever come across
17:16 < vun> mostly because I can't get the bag open

meebcats - my bad music

Offline Rodgaroon

• Size matters, just ask my wife.
« Reply #4126 on: Sat, 18 June 2016, 00:32:29 »
I just got a shipping notice. Will Sprit still outpace the GH60 group buy? We'll find out!! I hope.

This was a good laugh, i needed that, it has been a long week.
G6v2 (MX Black) | Poker II (MX Brown) | Compact SQ (MX Clears 62g)

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
  • Location: The Geek Symphosion :::::: Mechanical Engineering ::: Alta Magna Uniforma :::::: 哀吾生之須臾羨長江之無窮 ::
Re: <SPRiT R1 R2> (Shipping 87% completed)
« Reply #4127 on: Tue, 21 June 2016, 22:23:36 »
Update  Jun 21  -  The Final to go     

Hi! Guys!      Been too Long Wait!    Big Sorry! 
I have been dead occupied with new projects in my job.  I am fully aware of myself not good for this big GB.
You can contact me for the shipping and questions via Email.
If You want, You can get some items from the Mechanicalkeyboards.com  USA,  They got more items than currently listed.
https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1351
https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1350
https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_list&c=42

Recently Shipped out and Notified shipping info via Paypal
Melanic,  osxoep,   funkymeeba,   debt4lyfe,   akikun,   Biased Opinion,   joneslee85,   cruk,  etc

Will be Packed this week and Ship out
twiddle(2nd),  TheMoonUnderWater,  cookiesowns(2nd),  nuclearsandwich,  pepperpanda,  lilky,  echo0,  RSSonic92,  WiNloSt,  Crabby_B, 
Permeability,  archer,  chocobunny,  SigLogical,  kakakowie,  durandalx,  IMHB,  gimpster,  bladegesnow,  Heliosphere,  exitface,  shrapneL,  tjweir,  Vibex,  dorkvader 

Next  Week will Go For

dansor,   Lastpilot,   bianco,   DelKey,   Keymaster,   Elias Camber    . . .      And will Email to the Rest of People for the Address & Changes

Thanks Always!
« Last Edit: Tue, 21 June 2016, 22:59:27 by sprit »

Offline durandalx

« Reply #4128 on: Tue, 21 June 2016, 22:33:35 »
Hoping this goes forward!  I got your email SPRiT and have responded with a new shipping address.

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
  • Location: The Geek Symphosion :::::: Mechanical Engineering ::: Alta Magna Uniforma :::::: 哀吾生之須臾羨長江之無窮 ::
« Reply #4129 on: Tue, 21 June 2016, 22:48:39 »
Hoping this goes forward!  I got your email SPRiT and have responded with a new shipping address.
Hi! durnadalx
Yes I got Your New Address, updated into the Form.
Thanks

Offline pasph

Re: &lt;SPRiT R1 R2&gt; (Shipping 88% completed)
« Reply #4130 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 01:05:36 »
After 31 months i don't belive you

Inviato dal mio GT-I9195 utilizzando Tapatalk

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #4131 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 01:09:16 »
After 31 months i don't belive you

Yeah,  Sorry but,
I dont believe myself either.
« Last Edit: Wed, 22 June 2016, 01:29:12 by sprit »

Offline pasph

« Reply #4132 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 01:16:41 »
So refund money

Offline jlor

« Reply #4133 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 01:25:14 »
Update  Jun 21  -  The Final to go     

Hi! Guys!      Been too Long Wait!    Big Sorry! 
I have been dead occupied with new projects in my job.  I am fully aware of myself not good for this big GB.
You can contact me for the shipping and questions via Email.
If You want, You can get some items from the Mechanicalkeyboards.com  USA,  They got more items than currently listed.
https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1351
https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1350
https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_list&c=42

Recently Shipped out and Notified shipping info via Paypal
Melanic,  osxoep,   funkymeeba,   debt4lyfe,   akikun,   Biased Opinion,   joneslee85,   cruk,  etc

Will be Packed this week and Ship out
twiddle(2nd),  TheMoonUnderWater,  cookiesowns(2nd),  nuclearsandwich,  pepperpanda,  lilky,  echo0,  RSSonic92,  WiNloSt,  Crabby_B, 
Permeability,  archer,  chocobunny,  SigLogical,  kakakowie,  durandalx,  IMHB,  gimpster,  bladegesnow,  Heliosphere,  exitface,  shrapneL,  tjweir,  Vibex,  dorkvader 

Next  Week will Go For

dansor,   Lastpilot,   bianco,   DelKey,   Keymaster,   Elias Camber    . . .      And will Email to the Rest of People for the Address & Changes

Thanks Always!

You have my email - I've sent so many messages to you that I've never received a reply to - so feel free to send me a request for address update.. I don't believe you will need my address though since you clearly have no plans of shipping the product I've bought.

You have single-handedly destroyed my faith in this community. You are toxic. You should offer to refund to all buyers in this GB.

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #4134 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 01:32:01 »

You have my email - I've sent so many messages to you that I've never received a reply to - so feel free to send me a request for address update.. I don't believe you will need my address though since you clearly have no plans of shipping the product I've bought.

You have single-handedly destroyed my faith in this community. You are toxic. You should offer to refund to all buyers in this GB.
As I posted for the Shipping Rule,
I don't answer each individual request out of the process line.

Offline jlor

« Reply #4135 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 02:00:01 »

As I posted for the Shipping Rule,
I don't answer each individual request out of the process line.

Out of the process line? Allow me to quote your response to me back in 2014 (yet again):
Hello! 
110% PCBs' controller parts installed and firmware test done. Only need to solder diodes for 110 Switches. 
Its quite simple job but takes a couple of hours time.
So sorry for that ! 
If you are OK for solering diodes, i am shipping enough 2 types of diodes with PCBs.

How far exactly were my order back then, then? Since I said I was OK to solder the diodes myself, what have the time been spent on? I only ordered a PCB and some LEDs so from what I can gather you have spent 1½ years packing this order.

Offline pasph

Re: <SPRiT R1 R2> (Shipping 88% Completed)
« Reply #4136 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 03:17:52 »
Funny scammer why do you keep posting lies?

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #4137 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 06:34:46 »
Hi jlor!
I understand the situation, you have no chance to pay the shipping, all are my fault.
See you soon thru the email!
Thanks Always!
140433-0

Offline twk

« Reply #4138 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 07:08:13 »
Hi jlor!
I understand the situation, you have no chance to pay the shipping, all are my fault.
See you soon thru the email!
Thanks Always!
(Attachment Link)
Photo of boxes, must be legit!

Offline Dansor

« Reply #4139 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 11:32:22 »
I just...... I mean.......  So...... What if.......  I don't even know what to say  :-X

However, as I've tried to communicate to you (Sprit) before, if skipping assembly will help speed the process along, please DON'T BOTHER ASSEMBLING MINE.
Not saying that to get bumped up the queue.  Ship me precisely last, I don't mind.  Just don't assemble if it will speed things along.
After literally 36 months, I'm not in any rush any more.

Other than that, I'm going to keep my potentially toxic comments to myself.
If this is actually moving again, I am glad, and wish you luck and success.

Offline lol

« Reply #4140 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 12:13:53 »
Anyone have pictures of what boxes Sprit actually ships in? Not that it is needed though because those are more than likely just boxes of the parts he ships exclusively to mechanicalkeyboards.com lmao can't believe they were posted. yes Sprit, real glad to know you are prepared to fulfill more vendor orders. That's pretty much all I am getting from this update: "hey guys, you can order my stuff from vendors so that they have to restock from me!" What a scam. In all seriousness though if this isn't a scam I'd be surprised if he even got through a third of that list he claims he'll do this week lmao

Offline osxoep

« Reply #4141 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 15:12:39 »
i got a picture of the parts i ordered along with the tracking number

i will post pictures when i received the package
HHKB Pro JP with hasu's controller (waiting for MX sliders)

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #4142 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 15:15:01 »
SPRiT has been in heavy communication with me regarding my order I placed months ago, but never was invoiced until this morning. Just paid it, so we'll see how it goes.
Thankfully, it wasn't a very weighty order, so if it's unfulfilled I won't be missing much.

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #4143 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 19:34:26 »
I understand the feelings of the guys not got theirs yet.
Big sorry for the fatal delay.  No words to say.
But ...  I'd like to say one, 'Please Stop discouraging, Shut up and Watch on'

I have fulfilled over thousand GB orders, slow or fast,
having difficulty to finalize this rest of shipping.
Being a crazy man, moving heavy boxes, searching for a single piece sometimes for half an hour,
to put all pieces together into a singe shipping box ...
All are I had chosen. 
Thank You! 
140528-0
« Last Edit: Mon, 27 June 2016, 16:45:19 by sprit »

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
Re: &lt;SPRiT R1 R2&gt; (Shipping 88% Completed)
« Reply #4144 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 19:55:14 »
Thanks, SPRiT! Glad to see you're active again and super stoked about my order.

I'm sure others are getting excited again.

Offline archer

« Reply #4145 on: Fri, 24 June 2016, 00:58:10 »
I understand the feelings of the guys not got theirs yet.
Big sorry for the fatal delay.  No words to say.
But ...  I'd like to say one,  'Please Stop discouraging, Shut up and Watch on'

I have fulfilled over thousand GB orders, slow or fast,
having difficulty to finalize this rest of shipping.
Being a crazy man, moving heavy boxes, searching for a single piece sometimes for half an hour,
to put all pieces together into a singe shipping box ...
All are I had chosen. 
Thank You! 
(Attachment Link)
Sprit, if you are, in fact preparing to ship out these orders finally, could you PM me with my order detailsi & address? I'd like to make sure that everything looks good.

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #4146 on: Fri, 24 June 2016, 01:00:50 »
Yes! I will Archer! 

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #4147 on: Fri, 24 June 2016, 01:02:44 »
Need to communicate between and after each packing.
I am going to have more hours on weekend

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #4148 on: Fri, 24 June 2016, 01:08:38 »
As I have closed the PM function, lets talk thru eMail.
Thank You w Love!

Offline archer

« Reply #4149 on: Sat, 25 June 2016, 02:49:51 »
As I have closed the PM function, lets talk thru eMail.
Thank You w Love!
I look forward to hearing from you, thanks.