Author Topic: [IC] Keyboard Monoflex 60% by SantiGo Custom UPDATE 12.01.2021  (Read 41717 times)

Offline Bl4ck

Re: [IC] Keyboard Monoflex 60% by SantiGo Studio
« Reply #50 on: Thu, 24 December 2020, 07:08:48 »
To sum up, I want to say, that if I had manufacturing on Italy, then I would increase price significantly because of high living expenses.
And if I have manufacturing in country with low salaries such as Ukraine, with reduces utilities, then I can provide competitive price.
But if pay 320-350 euro for the SAME keyboard but manufactured in Italy, quality stays the same.
All word brand tries to move to or start up a factory in countries with low salaries – such as Ukraine.

This is very bad take! I'm not a social justice warrior, but this is bad practice showing us exactly what is wrong with capitalism these days!

You see, people with low salaries are more inclined to do a bad job for a variety of social and economic reasons. Therefore, the quality will not be comparable with the highly paid professionals who are sure that the job that they do is going to feed their families, pay for their homes and medical bills.

Sorry to go to the extreme examples, but do you think that the slavery and the child labour are justified because the end-product becomes cheaper for us? Because "the world companies" use some practices, does not mean they automatically become good, just and fair.

Oh... And also...

Why do I live in Italy, while manufacturing is located in Ukraine?

Well... I think I know the answer to that question... Italy is much richer country than Ukraine, and the job opportunities are wider, and the salaries are higher, and the social services are better, and the government is less corrupt... Amirite? Am I getting the gist here?

I think he is talking about cost of living in ukraine and italy is much different, that has nothing to do with people in ukraine being underpaid, overall living in ukraine is cheaper then living in italy, thats 1 of the main reasons salary is also lower.

Offline noorejji

« Reply #51 on: Thu, 24 December 2020, 08:12:22 »
]
Well... I think I know the answer to that question... Italy is much richer country than Ukraine, and the job opportunities are wider, and the salaries are higher, and the social services are better, and the government is less corrupt... Amirite? Am I getting the gist here?
Very presumptuous of you. It’s pretty clear from your post that you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Offline 4po11o

« Reply #52 on: Thu, 24 December 2020, 09:18:51 »
]
Very presumptuous of you. It’s pretty clear from your post that you don’t know what you’re talking about.

I know... Sorry for that... My main point was that Lyra, the previous project by the SantiGo team/studio/whatever, have not shipped yet despite having been finished for a long time!

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=104916.msg2996251#msg2996251

And SantiGo is responsible for logistics for the Lyra project. Therefore, it does not seem like a fair game to start the new project before finishing the one that people have already paid for.

Sorry for being rude, it's been a f....ed up day for me...

Offline Poesjuh

« Reply #53 on: Thu, 24 December 2020, 13:15:49 »
While I agree that stating beforehand to undervalue is a bit sus. Imo it’s fairly dumb that there are people now here “raging” about low paid workers etc and how that’s not right. You’re probably typing on your Apple or Samsung device that’s made in Asia under the same conditions. Somewhat double standards that it’s not accepted from a country within EU tradezone, but apparently nobody says a thing when the same thing happens in Asia.

I can still remember when people got mad because Kbd fans stopped undervaluing their packages.

Double standards imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline SantiGo

« Reply #54 on: Thu, 24 December 2020, 13:23:17 »
Yes, probably I will remove this item about customs and I will indicate the full cost
 in the invoice ... it doesn't change anything for me, I wanted to make a min payment at the 1st Round of Our design ...

Offline varvaravara

« Reply #55 on: Thu, 24 December 2020, 13:33:09 »
Damn,looks noice.Hope to catch one.gl with ic.

Offline Sup

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Doing university was a mistake
« Reply #56 on: Thu, 24 December 2020, 13:49:14 »
It looks good  :). But can the top and bottom bezel be 8mm and the sides 5mm gives it nice look that isn't bulky or is that not possible because of this mounting technique?
current
Filco Zero -  NOS Yellow Alps | Canoe R1 Gateron Red | AEK II JP Cream dampend |Filco Majestouch 2 Tex case Gateron Yellow | HHKB Pro 1 2003 Rev AO Serial 000171 | HHKB Pro 1 2003 Rev A1s|DZ60 OG Panda's with Fei spring and stem. | Sentraq S65_Plus OG Invyr Panda's | A17 Gateron Black TX 65G 3204 | Lubrigrante Wildcard Cherry MX silent blacks 3204 58.5G Springs | Rukia Everglide Tourmaline Blue 58.5G Springs | MGA Standard Greetech brown |
Coming soon
Rest in peace Billy Herrington(William Glen Harold Herrington) 1969-2018
Rest in peace Byron Daniel 1989-2020

Offline SantiGo

« Reply #57 on: Thu, 24 December 2020, 14:06:34 »
Damn,looks noice.Hope to catch one.gl with ic.

Hi , the size of the top is due to the design features, it's all about our leaft-spring plate. We have already achieved the narrowest possible size of the bezels on the top. Thank you

Offline Poesjuh

« Reply #58 on: Thu, 24 December 2020, 14:33:16 »
Yes, probably I will remove this item about customs and I will indicate the full cost
 in the invoice ... it doesn't change anything for me, I wanted to make a min payment at the 1st Round of Our design ...
As a sending party I would -always- mark at full value due to insurance reasons in case a shipment gets lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Bl4ck

« Reply #59 on: Thu, 24 December 2020, 16:17:08 »
This whole IC reeks.
You making a throwaway account to throw shade reeks of a personal agenda.

I’m not sure who or what you guys think you’re defending. I try not to be defensive myself, but these arguments are unconvincing.
-Under declaring the product is his own risk to make
-Ukraine is in Europe, it’s not a third world country despite the turmoils
-His living situation is none of your business
-Bringing work to his country isn’t exploitation
-Money saved is reflected on the price
-You don’t strike me as an expert on logistics and CNC machines

I agree that it’s a mistake to be upfront about under valuing. Defaming and crapping on his IC for it is still unwarranted.

Agree.
And at the very least, use your main account to do so ahah.

Offline mindgame

« Reply #60 on: Thu, 24 December 2020, 21:04:57 »
This whole IC reeks.
hey what's wrong with you? did your roof break? have you been in a hobby just recently? maybe you do not know that this is just an IC on GB. You don't even discuss the product, but you just burn, from what? Not interesting - go by!

Offline bananathock

« Reply #61 on: Sat, 26 December 2020, 21:55:40 »
Hello Santigo! It is looking very good! Don't mind the haters, they will always be there. Almost every custom keyboard are made in China and people don't complain as long as they receive the product. Point being, I'm glad you shared where it is going to be made. Hoping to see the GB! Will join when able!

Offline SantiGo

« Reply #62 on: Sun, 27 December 2020, 18:16:12 »
Hello Santigo! It is looking very good! Don't mind the haters, they will always be there. Almost every custom keyboard are made in China and people don't complain as long as they receive the product. Point being, I'm glad you shared where it is going to be made. Hoping to see the GB! Will join when able!

Thank you .. appreciate it :thumb:

Offline Sicowa

« Reply #63 on: Sun, 27 December 2020, 18:33:48 »
this keep looks so clean and very high end for price! definitely following
GLWIC
Collection: Khajit 60, Leopold FC980C, Pepper, Ex. Visa, Daedalus

pfp:https://twitter.com/kuroseP/status/1305179874429079553?s=19

Offline SantiGo

« Reply #64 on: Sun, 27 December 2020, 19:26:46 »
Updated 28.12.2020

-  Anodizing will only be black and gray ...  But there will be an additional service Ceracot, the price and a photo using the example of the Lyra Keyboard  Colors sample + photo already painted Lyra (project by @alexbarb  ) - https://imgur.com/a/85pIqrj

- We changed the Legs and made them square at the bottom like a switch 14x14 mm ...
-  Why is that? - I really liked the idea and I have not seen anyone like them, I hope you will like them too. Then we will have in the whale Legs with the theme of GMK Boneyard and its scoop - Thanks to @T0mb3ry for providing the art and the right to use them, and the second ones in the set will be black or gray silicone .. Photo Botom new Legs and  skull - https://imgur.com/a/GHSrcFI

- I want to know your opinion which is better FCFS or Raffle - https://forms.gle/jfMtGE7gyqpvUGfq7

- add on Grey and Bclack 1 cable foe 1 Keyboard size 25cm coil, side keyboard 10cm , side PC 1 metr Type C - https://imgur.com/a/KF8xtwd

PRICE FOR KIT:

KIT costs 220 euro and includes:
• 1x – Case (Top and Bottom)
• 1x – PCB Plain C daughterboard
• 2x Plate – One plate Carbon fiber Leaf spring or regular or Half depending on your choice and one POM plate regular.
• 2x – Two foams (from felt): one for bottom, second between PCB and plate
• 80x – Switch films from my friend the_mihalich
• 6x – Screws м2
• 8x – Board legs (4 black 4 with skull image (huge thank to T0mb3ry for boneyard picture)

Extra options that can be bought separately:
• TOP – HHKB/Regular/WKL – 45 euro
• PCB – 30 euro
• PLATE – POM or Carbon fiber Leaf spring (regular / half)  – 25 euro
• Cerakote Coat -  35 eur
• Cable Vintage by SantiGo grey or black (coil 25cm and 1 metr for keyboard Type C like PCB) - 35 eur  ONLY 1 cable with 1 Keyboard

-GB DATA - SOON
-Plate files will be available after GB
- typing Soon

UPDATE 27.12.2020

Offline SantiGo

« Reply #65 on: Sun, 27 December 2020, 19:31:18 »
this keep looks so clean and very high end for price! definitely following
GLWIC

Ty  :thumb:

Offline made in China

Re: [IC] Keyboard Monoflex 60% by SantiGo Studio UPDATE 27.12.2020
« Reply #66 on: Mon, 28 December 2020, 00:16:22 »
the price is excellent

Offline nathanchere

« Reply #67 on: Mon, 28 December 2020, 09:55:49 »
Looks really interesting. Are the cerakote options limited to the colours shown in the link or is it possible to pick others? I really don't need another keyboard but for the price and with the right colour I don't think I could say no either.

Offline SantiGo

« Reply #68 on: Mon, 28 December 2020, 10:08:04 »
Looks really interesting. Are the cerakote options limited to the colours shown in the link or is it possible to pick others? I really don't need another keyboard but for the price and with the right colour I don't think I could say no either.

hi i will try to give max colors ... but up to 150 pieces 10 colors are so many

Offline noorejji

« Reply #69 on: Mon, 28 December 2020, 10:17:35 »

hi i will try to give max colors ... but up to 150 pieces 10 colors are so many
A few of those colors are fairly similar, and already common anodizing options (grey and such). A dark green, or greyish green, and I wouldn’t be able to resist.

Offline Slayer77

« Reply #70 on: Mon, 28 December 2020, 12:45:05 »
I want toxic green cerakote!

Sent from my GM1911 using Tapatalk

Offline SantiGo

« Reply #71 on: Mon, 28 December 2020, 13:52:32 »

Zombie green)

Offline paperassgasket

« Reply #72 on: Tue, 29 December 2020, 14:05:14 »
I'm interested to see how this pans out. I really like the USB port placement.

Offline SantiGo

« Reply #73 on: Tue, 29 December 2020, 17:36:56 »
There is already a prototype and it has been tested for 3 months, all is well  you can see in firs page .. or are you talking about serial production *?

Offline paperassgasket

« Reply #74 on: Tue, 29 December 2020, 17:39:37 »
There is already a prototype and it has been tested for 3 months, all is well  you can see in firs page .. or are you talking about serial production *?

I mean specifically the group buy process: from open orders to fulfilment.

Offline SantiGo

« Reply #75 on: Tue, 29 December 2020, 17:51:32 »
I understood you ok ... you can watch this project and already painting the board + video plates and PCB in which I helped paint and make plates ... they will be sent after the new year  -https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=104916.0  ... thanks for the feedback :thumb:

Offline Taxi

« Reply #76 on: Wed, 30 December 2020, 11:41:57 »
Board looks very good, interested for sure!

Offline Morgan3Wheeler

« Reply #77 on: Thu, 31 December 2020, 02:17:54 »
It seems to have copied the design of LZ-EX without the weight of Bottom Housing.

KMAC Happy red HHKB / KMAC Mini red / KMAC 2 86 / 45-ATS cerakote white / Matrix Noah avocado green / Matrix2.0 WKL yellow / Matrix2.0 WKL red / Matrix2.0 add WKL / Matrix Abel X RX-78 / Matrix Abel X Eva / Matrix1.2 OG WKL purple blue / Percent BOOSTER yellow /  Percent CANOE yellow / Percent Canoe2 casio / Percent SKOG mao / TGR 910 CE pink / TGR Jane CE WKL olive green/ TGR Jane V2 WKL blue gray/ TGR Jane V2 CE WKL / TGR Alice red / Keycult No. 2 Rev. 1 / EXENT65 black / GRAYCOD 67 mao / CA66 e-white / Think6.5 V2 LE / Think6.5 V2 robocop / Think6.5 V2 snow white / SPACE 65 R1 black / Typewriter68 e-white/ E6.5 pc / E7-V1 mao white/ E8.5 WKL e-white/ Voclano660 e-white / Moon by EVE WKL carbon / JER-Mini gray / JER80S NCR WKL geekhack / JER80S NCR WKL Korean / Dolumina65 black / Elephant S7 R2 e-white / Bear 65 ergo e-white, black, blue, pink, PC / Fox key65 e-white / Cyberboard purple / Saturn-60 moondust / Saturn-60 supernova / Infinitum / Rama M65a e-white / Rama Jules navy / Rama Zenith ouro / Rama U80-A Seq2 soya / Primus75 / 7V blue / / Cajal gray / Cajal e-white / SQUARE.X 6ea / Time 80 Reforged WKL e-white / J-01 rev1 Black / J-02 LE Poker e-white / OTD 356 Mini R1 red / LZ-CE red / LZ-CE gray / LZ-CLSms silver/ LZ-PhysiX gray / LZ-SQ SE titan gray / LZ-EX titan gray /  LZ-ST silver / LZ-FE WKL silver/ LZ-CLS WKL silver/ LZ-CLS WKL black / LZ-MP gray / LZ-MX SE titan gray / LZ-CP black-blue / LZ-CP red-red SE / LZ-RV gray / Light Pad silver / Light Pad gray / Octagon V2 gray / Orion V2 WKL silver-red / Orion V2.5 WKL gray / Dol Pad dolch / Dolinger 2017 dolch / Dolinger RE yellow/ Dolinger RE PC / Whale-Fe / Dolphin V3 dolch / Montage PC WKL / F1-8X WKL gray / F1-8X WKL navy / F1-8X WKL burgandy / AL.BOK WKL silver

Offline nathanchere

« Reply #78 on: Thu, 31 December 2020, 05:32:25 »

This

Offline SantiGo

« Reply #79 on: Thu, 31 December 2020, 07:23:01 »
It seems to have copied the design of LZ-EX without the weight of Bottom Housing.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

ery similar but not copied as you said) - I'm sure bizunow doesn't know what it is LZ Keyboard

right now there are many similar types -  AEBOARDS CONSTELLATION 65%, as far as I know, he was inspired by these keyboards like - Thermal, HONEYBOARD60, AEBOARDS CONSTELLATION 65%, KMAC.
[/quote]
« Last Edit: Thu, 31 December 2020, 07:25:55 by SantiGo »

Offline SantiGo

« Reply #80 on: Thu, 31 December 2020, 07:25:12 »
ty :thumb:

Offline Morgan3Wheeler

« Reply #81 on: Thu, 31 December 2020, 10:20:58 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

ery similar but not copied as you said) - I'm sure bizunow doesn't know what it is LZ Keyboard

right now there are many similar types -  AEBOARDS CONSTELLATION 65%, as far as I know, he was inspired by these keyboards like - Thermal, HONEYBOARD60, AEBOARDS CONSTELLATION 65%, KMAC.
[/quote]

I don't think it's inspired, it's just the same
KMAC Happy red HHKB / KMAC Mini red / KMAC 2 86 / 45-ATS cerakote white / Matrix Noah avocado green / Matrix2.0 WKL yellow / Matrix2.0 WKL red / Matrix2.0 add WKL / Matrix Abel X RX-78 / Matrix Abel X Eva / Matrix1.2 OG WKL purple blue / Percent BOOSTER yellow /  Percent CANOE yellow / Percent Canoe2 casio / Percent SKOG mao / TGR 910 CE pink / TGR Jane CE WKL olive green/ TGR Jane V2 WKL blue gray/ TGR Jane V2 CE WKL / TGR Alice red / Keycult No. 2 Rev. 1 / EXENT65 black / GRAYCOD 67 mao / CA66 e-white / Think6.5 V2 LE / Think6.5 V2 robocop / Think6.5 V2 snow white / SPACE 65 R1 black / Typewriter68 e-white/ E6.5 pc / E7-V1 mao white/ E8.5 WKL e-white/ Voclano660 e-white / Moon by EVE WKL carbon / JER-Mini gray / JER80S NCR WKL geekhack / JER80S NCR WKL Korean / Dolumina65 black / Elephant S7 R2 e-white / Bear 65 ergo e-white, black, blue, pink, PC / Fox key65 e-white / Cyberboard purple / Saturn-60 moondust / Saturn-60 supernova / Infinitum / Rama M65a e-white / Rama Jules navy / Rama Zenith ouro / Rama U80-A Seq2 soya / Primus75 / 7V blue / / Cajal gray / Cajal e-white / SQUARE.X 6ea / Time 80 Reforged WKL e-white / J-01 rev1 Black / J-02 LE Poker e-white / OTD 356 Mini R1 red / LZ-CE red / LZ-CE gray / LZ-CLSms silver/ LZ-PhysiX gray / LZ-SQ SE titan gray / LZ-EX titan gray /  LZ-ST silver / LZ-FE WKL silver/ LZ-CLS WKL silver/ LZ-CLS WKL black / LZ-MP gray / LZ-MX SE titan gray / LZ-CP black-blue / LZ-CP red-red SE / LZ-RV gray / Light Pad silver / Light Pad gray / Octagon V2 gray / Orion V2 WKL silver-red / Orion V2.5 WKL gray / Dol Pad dolch / Dolinger 2017 dolch / Dolinger RE yellow/ Dolinger RE PC / Whale-Fe / Dolphin V3 dolch / Montage PC WKL / F1-8X WKL gray / F1-8X WKL navy / F1-8X WKL burgandy / AL.BOK WKL silver

Offline Bl4ck

Re: [IC] Keyboard Monoflex 60% by SantiGo Custom UPDATE 27.12.2020
« Reply #82 on: Thu, 31 December 2020, 11:40:04 »
True, they are both rectangles. Jesus. thats the same as saying every pink set is olivia clone

Offline SantiGo

« Reply #83 on: Thu, 31 December 2020, 12:32:22 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I don't think it's inspired, it's just the same
[/quote]

https://www.instagram.com/p/B109-vtl5Um/ -  you scored about singa and a couple of projects) I don't understand the emphasis on monoflex keyboard,.. even that thermal has Another plate and you can see it ...  frames and everything else was done differently, even the botom made a different tilt and very small....   ;)
« Last Edit: Thu, 31 December 2020, 12:34:09 by SantiGo »

Offline zekth

« Reply #84 on: Sun, 03 January 2021, 08:09:43 »
Regarding the cerakote colors, is there any limitation or we will be able to choose any?

Offline SantiGo

« Reply #85 on: Tue, 05 January 2021, 06:56:17 »
Regarding the cerakote colors, is there any limitation or we will be able to choose any?

Hi ... Cerakote will be fixed colors as they have H-series over 148 colors (

Offline SantiGo

« Reply #86 on: Thu, 07 January 2021, 08:59:12 »
Hello everyone, the preliminary Cerakote colors that will be available for selection in GB:

1 - BLACK CHERRY     H-319
2 -  AZTEC TEAL              H-349
3 -  PLATINUM GREY        H-337
4 – Rose Gold                  H-327
5 – Polar Blue                  H-326
6 - PINK CHAMPAGNE       H – 311
7 - COPPER BROWN         H-149
8 - BRIGHT PURPLE          H – 217
9-  LIGHT SAND               H-142
10 Cobalt                         H-112

You can check what the colors look after coat in  the websit
https://www.cerakote.com/shop/cerakote-coating

Offline victorpre

Re: [IC] Keyboard Monoflex 60% by SantiGo Custom UPDATE 07.01.2021 Cerakote
« Reply #87 on: Thu, 07 January 2021, 18:47:09 »
I enjoy my cable from SantiGo so I bet I'll enjoy the board as well. Nice work!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Offline paperassgasket

« Reply #88 on: Thu, 07 January 2021, 20:08:03 »
Hello everyone, the preliminary Cerakote colors that will be available for selection in GB:

Wait are you anticipating that 10 colors will be available or that these are the first round of pics and we will pare it down from here?

Offline SantiGo

Re: [IC] Keyboard Monoflex 60% by SantiGo Custom UPDATE 07.01.2021 Cerakote
« Reply #89 on: Fri, 08 January 2021, 08:56:41 »
I enjoy my cable from SantiGo so I bet I'll enjoy the board as well. Nice work!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thank you  :thumb:

Offline SantiGo

« Reply #90 on: Fri, 08 January 2021, 08:58:14 »

Wait are you anticipating that 10 colors will be available or that these are the first round of pics and we will pare it down from here?

hi These 10 colors will be available as an extra option +35 euros ... the KIT 220 eur includes 2 anodized colors

Offline SantiGo

Re: [IC] Keyboard Monoflex 60% by SantiGo Custom - Updated 07.01.2021 Cerakote
« Reply #91 on: Mon, 11 January 2021, 17:24:44 »
Updated 27.12.2020

-  Anodizing will only be black and gray ...  But there will be an additional service Cerakote the price and a photo using the example of the Lyra Keyboard  Colors sample + photo already painted Lyra (project by @alexbarb  ) - https://imgur.com/a/85pIqrj

- We changed the Legs and made them square at the bottom like a switch 14x14 mm ...
-  Why is that? - I really liked the idea and I have not seen anyone like them, I hope you will like them too. Then we will have in the whale Legs with the theme of GMK Boneyard and its scoop - Thanks to @T0mb3ry for providing the art and the right to use them, and the second ones in the set will be black or gray silicone .. Photo Botom new Legs and  skull - https://imgur.com/a/GHSrcFI

- I want to know your opinion which is better FCFS or Raffle - https://forms.gle/jfMtGE7gyqpvUGfq7

- add on Grey and Bclack 1 cable for one 1 Keyboard size 25cm coil, side keyboard 10cm , side PC 1 metr Type C - https://imgur.com/a/KF8xtwd

PRICE FOR KIT:

KIT costs 220 euro and includes:
• 1x – Case (Top and Bottom)
• 1x – PCB Plain C daughterboard
• 2x Plate – One plate Carbon fiber Leaf spring or regular or Half depending on your choice and one POM plate regular.
• 2x – Two foams (from felt): one for bottom, second between PCB and plate
• 80x – Switch films from my friend the_mihalich
• 6x – Screws м2
• 8x – Board legs (4 black 4 with skull image (huge thank to T0mb3ry for boneyard picture)

Extra options that can be bought separately:
• TOP – HHKB/Regular/WKL – 45 euro
• PCB – 30 euro
• PLATE – POM or Carbon fiber Leaf spring (regular / half)  – 25 euro
• Cerakote Coat -  35 eur
• Cable Vintage by SantiGo grey or black (coil 25cm and 1 metr for keyboard Type C like PCB) - 35 eur  ONLY 1 cable with 1 Keyboard

-GB DATA - SOON
-Plate files will be available after GB
- typing Soon

Updated  07.01.2021 Cerakote
[/b]

You can check what the colors look after coat in  the website https://www.cerakote.com/shop/cerakote-coating

Updated  12.01.2021
[/b]

ate and time of the group buy will be announced in our discord server, so stay tuned.

1. PCB - As you might remember, the initial plan was to go with Plain-C PCB by Evi. Unfortunately, she have changed her plans, and don't have a time for this project right now.
However, we found even better solution and will work with our two friends you might know from their GitHub and other resources. So let me introduce you keyten  and  Bit Vadol  You can see the photos of their past works below.
The Monoflex PCB will have an astonishing wiring you will instantly love and we are working on it right now.

2. Website - We build a website you can look at right now, to prepare for GB moment:  https://santigo.com.ua/
As long as our paperwork will be approved by payment gateway, we will know the date of GB.
If you have any questions or suggestions for a website, please contact us on discord server

3. Group buy - GB will be FCFS, kits are limited to 150 + 150 Extra tops.
IMPORTANT! Only 1 kit and 1 extra top allowed per one person. Selling spots will lead to permanent ban for this and all our future group buys.
Plate CAD files will be publicly available after GB.

4. Shipment\ - we are currently negotiating with different international companies like UPS and DHL, as well as with Ukrposhta Ukrainian post. Estimated cost is 30-35 EUR for worldwide shipping

P.S. I screwed up the audio on typing demo, the new video will be recorded this week

Example Work

Show Image

Show Image

Update- 12.01.2021

Offline ILWrites

Re: [IC] Keyboard Monoflex 60% by SantiGo Custom UPDATE 12.01.2021
« Reply #92 on: Fri, 30 April 2021, 13:41:42 »
Hello.

I've been working on Monoflex keyboard as one of the PCB designers and the PCB production manager.

Unfortunately, I have to quit my position due to the disagreement with the SantiGo runner on the topics of transparency and honesty.

I have transferred my responsibilities onto Keyten, the main PCB designer of this project. I've instructed him and he knows how to handle the situation. So hopefully, me leaving won't cause any delay to this project.

Offline tex_live_utility

• MX brown apologist
    • twitch.tv/salt_rock_lamp
« Reply #93 on: Thu, 06 May 2021, 13:33:07 »
Hello.

I've been working on Monoflex keyboard as one of the PCB designers and the PCB production manager.

Unfortunately, I have to quit my position due to the disagreement with the SantiGo runner on the topics of transparency and honesty.

I have transferred my responsibilities onto Keyten, the main PCB designer of this project. I've instructed him and he knows how to handle the situation. So hopefully, me leaving won't cause any delay to this project.

Can you provide some insight on this? Do you think Santigo is not being transparent about something?
Discord: salt rock lamp#0679 | Reddit: /u/nerdponx | Deskthority: autoload -Uz | Keebtalk: salt_rock_lamp
Twitch: salt_rock_lamp | YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd7YXZjilUutJ6ShZWrvQtg | Instagram: @salt_rock_keyboards

Offline Bl4ck

« Reply #94 on: Thu, 06 May 2021, 14:12:58 »
Hello.

Can you provide some insight on this? Do you think Santigo is not being transparent about something?

He is referring to the Lyra GB. Just join Lyra GB Discord and you will get more info.

Offline ILWrites

« Reply #95 on: Fri, 07 May 2021, 04:49:26 »

Yes. He is. Just as Bl4ck said, I've left Monoflex because of many-many issues with Lyra, fulfilment of which is SantiGo's responsibility.
You are welcome to join the Lyra GB Discord and see it for yourself: https://discord.gg/9jRupfs

Offline LASERman Projects

• Soldering is my native language.
« Reply #96 on: Fri, 07 May 2021, 07:41:40 »
I wish it would have split spacebar option (standard layout).

Offline Ranger_Trivette

« Reply #97 on: Fri, 07 May 2021, 07:45:06 »
are you guys italian or Ukrainian?

Offline DotMatrix

• Charue Design
    • Charue Design
« Reply #98 on: Tue, 18 May 2021, 17:10:18 »
Just a warning to you all on SantiGo Customs and all the issues the Lyra GB has had with him: https://redd.it/nfnbau

Basically SantiGo has full control of the Lyra GB but publicly denies that and has been promising shipping "next week" for 5 months but refuses to show any pictures of all the finished boards, packed, with shipping labels like he's claimed.

He's also threatened to bulk ship all the boards he was paid to do packaging/fulfillment for to the original GB designer to "teach him a lesson" by forcing him to pay customs or risk having the shipment detained.