Author Topic: KeyForge  (Read 2173023 times)

Offline KingzandBean

Re: KeyForge - FSF
« Reply #5150 on: Fri, 14 December 2018, 12:08:39 »
It's Friday. Can't wait to see Keyforge's new artisans. 
Should we tell him?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #5151 on: Fri, 14 December 2018, 12:11:14 »
Should we tell him?

Shhh, let him enjoy it a little while longer.

Offline YC1920

« Reply #5152 on: Fri, 14 December 2018, 12:49:02 »
Should we tell him?

It’s ok to dream my dude. Let him have it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We out here! Keep it classy San Diego! - the greatest news anchor that ever lived.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5153 on: Mon, 17 December 2018, 17:33:25 »
Hey guys, going to push the sale back a day to Wednesday. I’m shipping out the last of last weeks keys tomorrow afternoon, so I don’t want to have another sale until I get the previous stuff 100% out. I’ll update the website to reflect the change.

This week is a lot less congested with Holiday Madness, so turnaround times will be quicker this sale.

Offline wcmbk

« Reply #5154 on: Mon, 17 December 2018, 17:38:12 »
Any sneak preview as to what we can expect? :D

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #5155 on: Tue, 18 December 2018, 12:40:34 »
I don’t want to have another sale until I get the previous stuff 100% out.

I like this mindset.
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline cucgach

« Reply #5156 on: Tue, 18 December 2018, 14:01:50 »
I sent you email regarding the shipment tracking since in your email i couldnt find it. Please help to double check Potato. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Current: Filco TKL Majestouch | TX60 antique brass | NIU40 silver | H360 burgundy | tr.mk wooden 60 | Imperial Hue 60 | Tofu 65 silver | Tofu WKL navy | Gergo Kit: black PCB | Space65 gray/silver | VN66 Black
Future: none
Past: TinaC HHKB gray | TX84Se titan gray | Leopold 660M white | GSX96 R2 purple | Rama M60-A lake | 0.01 Z70 silver | E7-V1 MAO | Rama M6-A | TMO50 green/poly | HB85 black/gray | TX108se titan gray | Typewriter68 ceramic white | Think6.5 frost poly

Offline GiantPeach

« Reply #5157 on: Tue, 18 December 2018, 15:07:23 »
I'll be submitting my info for the raffle tomorrow for the first time, hoping I can luck out on my first try! Really like your key caps, that purple drank skull from last week looked awesome.  :thumb:

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5158 on: Tue, 18 December 2018, 19:56:02 »
I know you guys want to murder me already, but I’m going to push the sale ONE LAST TIME to Friday so I can finish up the last of shipping. Mrs KeyForge has been indisposed these past two weeks, so I’ve been doing shipping myself, as well as work on several commissions and making new colorways. I think getting everyone’s orders out first is more important than taking on new ones, so I think a couple more days should do it.

I’m also going to toss in a few extra colorways into the mix on Friday in order to make up for the days that I’ve had to push things back.

On an unrelated note, there have been more than a few international orders that went lost/missing overseas over the past few months, so I’m also working on fixing those orders for people that have made me aware. Going forward, it would be wonderful if those who have access to US Proxy services could utilize them, specifically if you live in China, Thailand, South Korea, etc. Packages from those areas tend to go missing more often than not for some reason, and causes a lot of issues trying to make up those packages since I can’t track them on my end once they leave the country. Then I have to repour keys, etc, and it’s very time consuming. Definitely not any fault of you guys, just friendly advice if you want to make sure your packages arrive safe and sound. I’ll continue to ship to every country in the world, just know that the amount of packages that have had issues going to those countries is very high for some reason.

I hope everyone is getting excited and ready for Christmas, and I can’t wait to show you the keys I have ready for Friday!

Offline Hamel

• KBDLAB
« Reply #5159 on: Wed, 19 December 2018, 02:04:18 »
I know you guys want to murder me already, but I’m going to push the sale ONE LAST TIME to Friday so I can finish up the last of shipping. Mrs KeyForge has been indisposed these past two weeks, so I’ve been doing shipping myself, as well as work on several commissions and making new colorways. I think getting everyone’s orders out first is more important than taking on new ones, so I think a couple more days should do it.

I’m also going to toss in a few extra colorways into the mix on Friday in order to make up for the days that I’ve had to push things back.

On an unrelated note, there have been more than a few international orders that went lost/missing overseas over the past few months, so I’m also working on fixing those orders for people that have made me aware. Going forward, it would be wonderful if those who have access to US Proxy services could utilize them, specifically if you live in China, Thailand, South Korea, etc. Packages from those areas tend to go missing more often than not for some reason, and causes a lot of issues trying to make up those packages since I can’t track them on my end once they leave the country. Then I have to repour keys, etc, and it’s very time consuming. Definitely not any fault of you guys, just friendly advice if you want to make sure your packages arrive safe and sound. I’ll continue to ship to every country in the world, just know that the amount of packages that have had issues going to those countries is very high for some reason.

I hope everyone is getting excited and ready for Christmas, and I can’t wait to show you the keys I have ready for Friday!
This happened to me once using USPS international (I live in South Korea) so I've been keep using US proxy ever since. I would strongly recommended international folks to use a US proxy.

나의 SM-G950N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Offline vicissitude

« Reply #5160 on: Wed, 19 December 2018, 07:05:55 »
Thank you for all you do for us.
It's really nice to share the peace and happiness of X'mas with you and the community.
Wish next year is also the best for all of us.  :thumb: :thumb:

Offline phorx

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #5161 on: Wed, 19 December 2018, 07:17:47 »

This happened to me once using USPS international (I live in South Korea) so I've been keep using US proxy ever since. I would strongly recommended international folks to use a US proxy.

나의 SM-G950N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

I had one go missing during the postal strike in Canada, although prior to that things were fine.  As much as it sucks for us as the recipient, I can only imagine how it feels for an artist to have one of their pieces just disappear.  I really appreciate KF for all the work he does to ensure we aren't left with nothing when things go sideways.

Offline YC1920

« Reply #5162 on: Wed, 19 December 2018, 10:32:20 »

Nah fam practice makes perfect. We were just training ourselves for forgemas with some false starts ;) Honestly props on your business practices concerning these overseas lost shipments. Now that is some dedication to your craft. I can dig it. As far a waiting a couple extra days so others can get their previous orders first, it only seems logical. So no sweat fam. WE ARE HYPED FOR FRIDAY! 4 Sho!

We out here! Keep it classy San Diego! - the greatest news anchor that ever lived.

Offline YC1920

« Reply #5163 on: Wed, 19 December 2018, 10:34:54 »
I mean I just need to take pics of some Keycaps and post them...and I keep pushing it back with this holiday/life madness... so imagine what my man is going through. Stay up fam

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5164 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 06:51:10 »
Good news everyone!

All Seppuku and Purple Drank orders were dropped off yesterday morning, and Matrix orders were dropped off in the evening. I expect the tracking for the former two to update today, and the latter to update tomorrow. There were a couple of international orders with address issues that I’ll be taking care of today. If you’ve emailed me about an order issue, I’ll be responding those those emails today to make sure everyone is square.

The sale today will proceed as normal at 11am MDT, and will close at 6pm. An email will go out once the sale opens. Thanks everyone!
« Last Edit: Fri, 21 December 2018, 11:55:20 by Sneaky Potato »

Offline dugihk

« Reply #5165 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 06:51:56 »
Can’t wait!!!

Offline nhathoangJS

• 60% WK is the best layout
« Reply #5166 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 06:52:45 »
Bring me OROCHI!

Sent from my Xperia using Tapatalk

Tx60 Champage Gold w SA Chocolatier

Offline libertycannon

« Reply #5167 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 07:30:05 »
Excited for this but hoping to get some clarification.  Is it FCFS and "open" for 5 hours (i.e. gone in like 30 sec lol) or is it a raffle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline wcmbk

« Reply #5168 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 07:32:54 »
Raffle for an invoice

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5169 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 12:02:29 »
Sale is live!

www.keyforge.com/forgemas

I'll close it down around 6pm MDT. <3

Offline derznation

« Reply #5170 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 12:06:06 »
These keys are sick!

Offline kokugatsu

« Reply #5171 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 12:08:00 »
Entered, GL everyone!

Offline vernonvee

« Reply #5172 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 12:08:44 »
Sale is live!

Might want to edit the page since it says it ends at 5PM MDT to prevent any confusion.

But great work as always!!!!

Offline Eldr1tch

« Reply #5173 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 12:11:08 »
Sale is live!

So many amazing colorways. Thanks for such an encompassing sale.  :thumb:

Offline YC1920

KeyForge - FSF
« Reply #5174 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 12:17:00 »
Literally been getting ready everyday. Part practice/ part walking around like a zombie confused with the holidays as to what day it was to make sure I didn’t miss this sale. (Yeah I know it was clearly posted... I’m tired though...) For some reason I kept thinking it was the next day lol. Gf might kill me. For the love of Christmas I need this win.

Well done fam. Those candy colors remind me of my 1923 t bucket or just sick hot rods paint jobs of show car quality. Sick candy paint job on the Mulders!  So many colorways I admire here. It was hard to choose. Happy holidays to you and yours my dude!
Happy holidays to the competition too ;) Much love

Ps. Will throw hands for these! Back up!

Offline Lormania

« Reply #5175 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 12:17:34 »
Oh my goodness!!! These are amazing!

Offline vicissitude

« Reply #5176 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 12:19:11 »
OH!!!  The forgemas tri are just marvelous.
Totally stunned by their beauty and details.
They deserve our long waiting.
Can't wait to see more pictures.
GL everyone. They sure are the best new year present from keyforge.  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #5177 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 12:20:56 »
Hype, those Mulder v3s look great!

Sneaky, is the Hemocyanic a match to HyperFuse Origins with the mint accents?

Offline LeoShi

« Reply #5178 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 12:27:50 »
GL everyone!   
These colorways are awesome

Offline cldskt

• Wallet and hobby aren't friends
« Reply #5179 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 12:28:42 »
Oof that’s alot of colorways. Here’s hoping for my first KF win!

"Addiction is buying the things that I don't need with the money I don't have." - me
"Spending $500 on your first custom is justified." - also me

Offline GiantPeach

« Reply #5180 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 12:47:18 »
Hoping for some birthday luck today! I had a similar thought lightning, that key would look money with that Keycap set.
« Last Edit: Fri, 21 December 2018, 12:49:35 by GiantPeach »

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5181 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 13:12:52 »

Yep! That’s what I was going for. Should match nicely, unless it doesn’t. In that case then I change my answer to no.

Offline oh_chesteroni

« Reply #5182 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 13:15:08 »

Yep! That’s what I was going for. Should match nicely, unless it doesn’t. In that case then I change my answer to no.
Hahaha, brilliant.

Offline Eric404atx

« Reply #5183 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 15:39:40 »
Please rngeezus :eek:

Offline wcmbk

« Reply #5184 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 19:06:57 »
Fingers crossed!

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5185 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 19:28:40 »
Sale is now closed. As always, I'm blown away by the sheer amount of people that support my work in these sales. You guys are the best. <3

I'll be invoicing everyone in 2-3 hours from now, you'll have the weekend to pay invoices before they are cancelled and rerolled. I'll provide more updates once I get invoices out. Thanks again everyone!

Offline Myth

« Reply #5186 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 19:30:06 »
Fingers crossed for my first win, the Jacked Frost colorways would look great on my next build!

Offline YC1920

« Reply #5187 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 19:39:29 »
Sale is now closed. As always, I'm blown away by the sheer amount of people that support my work in these sales. You guys are the best. <3

I'll be invoicing everyone in 2-3 hours from now, you'll have the weekend to pay invoices before they are cancelled and rerolled. I'll provide more updates once I get invoices out. Thanks again everyone!
You da real mvp ;)

Offline Lormania

« Reply #5188 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 20:08:09 »
Oh boy! Good luck to all those who entered and congrats to the future lucky winners!

Offline vicissitude

« Reply #5189 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 21:11:17 »
Thank you for hosting such a great feast of artisans.
The snowflake on the homepage is such a pretty and relaxing decoration.
Love it so much.
Just like a warm greetings of X'mas and New Year from you.
So grateful.
Also wish you and Mrs Keyforge the best X'mas and the coming 2019, to all community as well.
You guys are the best.  :-* :-* :-*

Offline fishinaspacesuit

« Reply #5190 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 21:17:31 »
Really amazing colorways this time, I'm excited to just win any one of these! Merry Christmas everyone!

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5191 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 23:05:51 »
Invoices just went out! Thanks for all the kind words everyone :)

You have the weekend to pay invoices, PM me if you need more time. Love you all

Offline ablehart

« Reply #5192 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 23:07:55 »
No invoice but much <3.
Grats to winners!

Offline linkian209

« Reply #5193 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 23:11:17 »
Won my first KeyForge! With the Rorschach ShiShi as well! So happy! Thanks Mr Potato!!!

Offline derznation

« Reply #5194 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 23:11:38 »
OMG Foremas Tri! Soooo amazing!! Thank you so much KeyForge your keys are awesome, keep up the great work :)

Offline Rumblehotep

« Reply #5195 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 23:41:28 »
Mulder v3 are the sickest sculpt and I'm psyched to get to win Jack Frost 
Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Offline Myth

« Reply #5196 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 23:50:10 »
First win! Got a Forgemas Tri. Can’t wait to see it in person.

Offline YC1920

« Reply #5197 on: Sat, 22 December 2018, 01:11:17 »
Gut wrenching defeat :( Rng got no love for me. Congrats winners! Happy holidays. Merry Christmas to all!

Offline Eldr1tch

« Reply #5198 on: Sat, 22 December 2018, 01:36:01 »
Zodiac Muldur incoming. Hell yeah.   :cool:

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #5199 on: Sat, 22 December 2018, 06:59:42 »
Rip keep losing here. C'mon rngesus