Author Topic: What computer games do you play?  (Read 873599 times)

Offline KangarooZombies

• HHKB Pro
  • ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Re: What computer games do you play?
« Reply #750 on: Sat, 05 January 2013, 22:25:50 »
Just downloaded Monster Hunter Tri for the Dolphin Emulator, so going to be playing that a lot.
Also, been playing some Borderlands 2, Sleeping Dogs, Chivalry, Hotline Miami, and FTL.
OH man, Razor, what do you think of Hotline Miami? Thats my favorite indie game of 2012 i think. It really took me by surprise.
It's really a great game, I love the dynamics of it. What play style do you use?
I tend to be low key on guns, and generally use Tony (the Tiger), who's special ability consists of having faster executions.
And boy oh boy, do those dogs piss me off lmao xD
I personally love killing people with doors, so i use the horse mask. I stick to the knife as often as possible as well. Obviously sometimes i have to switch to a gun, but i do prefer the knife. Or katana :D
Having a bad day?
QFR/Pure/FC660C(45G)/HHKB Pro 2(45G)/RF 87U (55G)

Offline Kabuks

« Reply #751 on: Sat, 05 January 2013, 22:51:57 »
Ps3:
Black Ops 2
Fifa 13

PC:
LoL
Dota 2
Diablo III
Starcraft 2
WoW

Offline razorsharpgears

• TheOriginalBecker
    • Becker's 市場 рынок Markt - Sell/Buy/Trade
« Reply #752 on: Sun, 06 January 2013, 11:41:40 »
Just downloaded Monster Hunter Tri for the Dolphin Emulator, so going to be playing that a lot.
Also, been playing some Borderlands 2, Sleeping Dogs, Chivalry, Hotline Miami, and FTL.
OH man, Razor, what do you think of Hotline Miami? Thats my favorite indie game of 2012 i think. It really took me by surprise.
It's really a great game, I love the dynamics of it. What play style do you use?
I tend to be low key on guns, and generally use Tony (the Tiger), who's special ability consists of having faster executions.
And boy oh boy, do those dogs piss me off lmao xD
I personally love killing people with doors, so i use the horse mask. I stick to the knife as often as possible as well. Obviously sometimes i have to switch to a gun, but i do prefer the knife. Or katana :D
Yeah, I love the katana as well xD
Also, do you know how to take people as meat-shields? It never seemed to work for me.
Here at GeekClack, time isn't worth anything because CCs are money.
"You cannot plan the future. Only presumptuous fools plan. The wise man steers."
— Cosmo Lavish
|WTB/T/S| Thread ←Link

Offline Champloo

« Reply #753 on: Sun, 06 January 2013, 12:16:10 »
I bought Torchlight 2 yesterday because Steam knew I hadn't had time to snatch it up so they kept it on sale for me.  Really fun game, still in the early levels but it brings back the good memories of playing Diablo 1 and 2.

Offline ihasmario

« Reply #754 on: Sun, 06 January 2013, 12:51:08 »
I really don't like modern video games. The most modern examples of games I like are the Souls series and DustForce (but only just). Super metroid was one of my favourite games, I think it is still the best 2D platformer made for platforming.

If you like 2D platformers, I recommend you try a game called Iji.

Otherwise I like typical things like PS:T and The Longest Journey. I don't like TES, and prefer the much less popular Outcast to Morrowind.

Offline Sai

« Reply #755 on: Mon, 07 January 2013, 19:37:09 »
I have dota2 and gw2 installed but only play dota2 all the time.  :p
- WTB/WTT - Cotton Candy Brobot V2

Offline llovro

« Reply #756 on: Thu, 10 January 2013, 15:41:03 »
Dota 2 and recently I started playing Quake live ;)

Offline KangarooZombies

• HHKB Pro
  • ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
« Reply #757 on: Thu, 10 January 2013, 20:04:20 »
Dota 2 and recently I started playing Quake live ;)
I have a buddy that went to QuakeCon because he was some sort of pro at that game, some people are INSANE with that game.
Having a bad day?

Offline volatilecoffee

• Formerly ybnrmalatall
  • I don't feel any certain way.
« Reply #758 on: Sat, 12 January 2013, 15:29:59 »
cs:go, cs:1.6, cs:source(raaaaaare LOL) planetside 2 and Path of Exile
Linear gang needs to rise up against the tactile hipsters.

Offline precarious

• LOOK MOM, I'M A DRAGONZORD! DOOOO DODOODODODOODOO
« Reply #759 on: Sat, 12 January 2013, 15:43:34 »
cs:source(raaaaaare LOL)

raaaaaaaaaare for someone to utilize an interjection in place of a memetic neologism

question: what noise does your body make when you laugh

the end.

Offline volatilecoffee

• Formerly ybnrmalatall
  • I don't feel any certain way.
« Reply #760 on: Sat, 12 January 2013, 20:39:11 »
When I think of source I laugh, no need to debate on it. I realize that there is more to laughing then LOL but I'm not going to go *opens mouth* hahahahahahhhhhha *stomach tenses up*

and raaaaaaaaaare and in (rare) but I put WAYYY to much emphasis on it due to it being SUPER rare
It is not proper grammar but get over it? lol
Linear gang needs to rise up against the tactile hipsters.

Offline KangarooZombies

• HHKB Pro
  • ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
« Reply #761 on: Sat, 12 January 2013, 20:41:26 »
ooh been playing CS:GO a tad myself lately. It's not bad, to be honest, i wasnt a huge fan of Source, but i think GO is a huge step up in many ways.
Having a bad day?

Offline reverkiller

« Reply #762 on: Sat, 12 January 2013, 20:45:54 »
I've found myself mostly into indie gameslately, but I have only been playing Triple Town on facebook. What's wrong with me. :(
Stockpile: Das Keyboard Ultimate (Blues), Ducky YotD (Reds), Model M ('87), Poker (Reds), Siig Minitouch (ALPS) || In Progress: Phantom || Wishlist: Filco Japanese Layout (Browns)

Offline razorsharpgears

• TheOriginalBecker
« Reply #763 on: Sat, 12 January 2013, 20:47:18 »
I've found myself mostly into indie gameslately, but I have only been playing Triple Town on facebook. What's wrong with me. :(
I actually have drifted into indie games genre as well, have any suggestions?
"You cannot plan the future. Only presumptuous fools plan. The wise man steers."
— Cosmo Lavish
|WTB/T/S| Thread ←Link

Offline reverkiller

« Reply #764 on: Sat, 12 January 2013, 20:56:29 »

It depends on what you're after, really. My favorite games lately have been To The Moon (doesn't really count as a game :P ), Cave Story+ and SpaceChem. My brother has over 1000 hours clocked in the Binding of Isaac too. My steam library is a little inflated from Humble Bundles/ Steam sales so I've only sorta worked my way through it. (Is Castle Crashers indie? It is THE BEST).
Stockpile: Das Keyboard Ultimate (Blues), Ducky YotD (Reds), Model M ('87), Poker (Reds), Siig Minitouch (ALPS) || In Progress: Phantom || Wishlist: Filco Japanese Layout (Browns)

Offline razorsharpgears

• TheOriginalBecker
« Reply #765 on: Sat, 12 January 2013, 21:14:40 »
It depends on what you're after, really. My favorite games lately have been To The Moon (doesn't really count as a game :P ), Cave Story+ and SpaceChem. My brother has over 1000 hours clocked in the Binding of Isaac too. My steam library is a little inflated from Humble Bundles/ Steam sales so I've only sorta worked my way through it. (Is Castle Crashers indie? It is THE BEST).
Haha I love Castle Crashers! If you want to see try out the flash game that got it all started, check out this: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/429765
Used to play it all the time, still one of my favorites.

~Also thanks for the suggestions, going to try out Cave Story+ and the Binding of Isaac later on (have them both, just haven't played that much yet)
— Cosmo Lavish
|WTB/T/S| Thread ←Link

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
« Reply #766 on: Sat, 12 January 2013, 22:26:23 »
I'm mainly an MMO player, but also play League of Legends pretty regularly.

I've played World of Warcraft, Aion, and Tera Online. Currently trying out the Age of Wushu beta.

Just recently started playing Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic as well. First time playing this old game.

No longer playing Age of Wushu, probably won't get into any MMOs until I finish this build up of single player RPGs I haven't finished starting with SW: KOTOR, Dragon Age: Origins, and maybe Mass Effect 2 after that.
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #767 on: Sat, 12 January 2013, 23:11:22 »

Minecraft? ;)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline razorsharpgears

• TheOriginalBecker
« Reply #768 on: Sat, 12 January 2013, 23:28:41 »

Minecraft? ;)
I actually have it, just never really played it that much, going to try that one out as well, thanks lol  :D
— Cosmo Lavish
|WTB/T/S| Thread ←Link

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #769 on: Sun, 13 January 2013, 14:39:28 »
Currently playing... nothing.
I am burned out on FPS TPS. I wish there were some good adventure game like Myst series that was new. That would really hit the spot. I haven't found any good adventure/puzzle game like that in a long time. Too many of them are filled with illogical trial and error combine the random object 'puzzle' and horrid QTE, just make me rage. Anyone else like these kind of game, anything I missed that is worth playing made in last 2 years?

Offline Preach

• The Insane
« Reply #770 on: Sun, 13 January 2013, 18:30:23 »
Borderlands 2 - haven't played in about a month
Black Ops 2 - Haven't played in a few days
WoW - I'm on it every day bored out of my mind

Lots of other games but I found myself not so much of a gamer as I use to be a few years ago.
QFR - Browns |

Offline razorsharpgears

• TheOriginalBecker
« Reply #771 on: Sun, 13 January 2013, 18:50:10 »
Borderlands 2 - haven't played in about a month
Black Ops 2 - Haven't played in a few days
WoW - I'm on it every day bored out of my mind

Lots of other games but I found myself not so much of a gamer as I use to be a few years ago.
If you are still interested in playing Borderlands 2, check out this thread here:
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=38802.msg753467#msg753467
Me and Niko are looking for more members to play with ^_^
— Cosmo Lavish
|WTB/T/S| Thread ←Link

Offline okooko

• afk.
« Reply #772 on: Sun, 13 January 2013, 18:51:45 »
Dota 2 - Aussie servers, bout damn bloody time

Offline yester64

« Reply #773 on: Sun, 13 January 2013, 19:15:02 »
Its complicated. I used to play a lot of FPS games but since i suck so bad at them i gave up. Occasionally i still play them if a friend plays it.
The last big game i played was Max Payne 3, but i felt it is a drag though story and presentation is good.
Mostly i play older games and Rpg's. One of the old games i play is Starflight and just recently Planescape Torment. I actually really enjoy playing older games which is partly nostalgia and partly great gameplay.
Rosewill RK-9000BR (trashed)
WASD V1 Keyboard Cherry Blue w/40A Hardness O-Rings
Steelseries 6GV2 Red Cherry Switches

Offline megaforce

« Reply #774 on: Sun, 13 January 2013, 22:34:22 »
PC
Battlefield 3
Left 4 Dead 2
D3 (Rarely, now)
SCII, DOTA, LOL (Once in a full moon)

Xbox:
FIFA 13

GB/GBC/GBA/DS/3DS:
Pokemon. All of them. 

Looking for PC game suggestions. No FPS or RTS games, please :p
Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline KangarooZombies

• HHKB Pro
  • ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
« Reply #775 on: Sun, 13 January 2013, 22:35:11 »
PC
Battlefield 3
Left 4 Dead 2
D3 (Rarely, now)

Xbox:
FIFA 13

GB/GBC/GBA/DS/3DS:
Guild Wars 2

Pokemon. All of them. 

Having a bad day?

Offline link_tree

« Reply #776 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 03:23:05 »
mostly LoL now but I started getting into DotA a little bit but it is kinda mind blowing to learn all these new champions abilities and build paths and what each item does... that's mostly what's keeping me away. I'm already so immersed in LoL and already learned so much about it.

as a long time GW fan from the days of prophecies I couldn't skip buying GW2 after I've been waiting so long for it so I pre-ordered it. played it for about 2 weeks on release and then haven't touched it since then. it isn't a bad game and I really liked it but it isn't the same as when I was 14 and had a lot of time to spare and explore every bit of the game. I feel sad now thinking about it... I don't want to grow old and never play games again!
maybe I'll try to get more into it again when I find free time...

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #777 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 07:55:15 »
GB/GBC/GBA/DS/3DS:
Pokemon. All of them. 
I still need to pick up Black 2 or White 2. Have you seen the X/Y trailer? Now I have to get a 3DS.

Offline Dreadwyrm

• typemaster wannabe
« Reply #778 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 08:06:51 »
I play mainly tf2 -  at my best I was a div3 soldier - and rpg games like the TES games, Darksiders 2 (with a controller ofc), Diablo 2 (not too much recently), and the usual single player games - FarCry, Bioshock, Deus Ex. Oh and once upon a time I was a diamond league Protoss. Mostly with 4gate though. :D

Das Model S Ultimate

Offline megaforce

« Reply #779 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 14:45:09 »
PC
Battlefield 3
Left 4 Dead 2
D3 (Rarely, now)

Xbox:
FIFA 13

GB/GBC/GBA/DS/3DS:
Guild Wars 2

Pokemon. All of them. 

Sneeky, sneeky. I was tempted to purchase it when GMG had it on sale, but I've hear stellar comments on the game, so I'll try it next time I find it on sale!

I still need to pick up Black 2 or White 2. Have you seen the X/Y trailer? Now I have to get a 3DS.

I love B/W 2. A lot of content in the game to play. I've put over 120 hours in it and I'm still not done.

Very excited for the X and Y, but I wished they would have incorporated the pokemon following the player deal from SS/HG! 

Speaking of 3DS, I caved into buying the Pikachu 3DS and it got here last week!  :D

More
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline Internetlad

« Reply #780 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 16:00:26 »
ooh been playing CS:GO a tad myself lately. It's not bad, to be honest, i wasnt a huge fan of Source, but i think GO is a huge step up in many ways.

The best gun is the 400 dollar Tec-9. Decent accuracy and fire rate for a pistol and instant kill headshots on unhelmeted enemies. I had a 15 kill streak in a DM on inferno with only the Tec9 and knife against enemies using all sorts of snipers, ARs, SMGs etc. I swear you can't run out of bullets with that gun. It just keeps going and going and going. . .

and I'm not even that good at CS anymore.

Balance.
"Beep . . . Beep . . . Beep" -Sputnik I

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline DasHHKBProM

« Reply #781 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 16:28:51 »
call of duty blackops 2 lately a lot via gtx680, mainstream and uncool i know but i like it  :p

Offline reverkiller

« Reply #782 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 17:40:01 »
Started Playing FTL.

SO GOOD.

Offline razorsharpgears

• TheOriginalBecker
« Reply #783 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 17:47:41 »
— Cosmo Lavish
|WTB/T/S| Thread ←Link

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #784 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 19:02:40 »
Speaking of 3DS, I caved into buying the Pikachu 3DS and it got here last week!  :D

Show Image

I was contemplating maybe doing something like this if I picked one up: http://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/16i55v/hey_guys_can_i_get_a_ride_on_this_karma_train/

Offline megaforce

« Reply #785 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 21:03:31 »
Right on. I got a Charizard one for my red 3ds. You can find them here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/106821662/charizard-decal-for-3ds-xl-more
More

Offline bear95

« Reply #786 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 21:10:19 »
Pikachu lost some weight...

Offline Rhinofeed

• Formerly nathaniel_h
    • Rhinofeed
« Reply #787 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 22:29:02 »
TF2 2fort. Only map I ever play, only map I'll ever need. XD

Offline KangarooZombies

• HHKB Pro
  • ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
« Reply #788 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 22:46:26 »
I like that 3ds D:
Having a bad day?

Offline kabar

« Reply #789 on: Tue, 15 January 2013, 11:27:49 »
Awesome 3DS. I want one bad but too many upgrades needed for my pc first :'(

ctrl+f'd this whole thread, DIDN'T SEE TYPING OF THE DEAD? It's my go to game when bored or improving my wpm.

Other than that nothing, games can't hold my attention anymore. I'm excited but wary for Elder Scrolls Online. Feel like I have been waiting my whole life for exactly this game, not sure if it will deliver the goods or be another Diablo 3 debacle.

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #790 on: Tue, 15 January 2013, 14:30:47 »
PC
Battlefield 3
Left 4 Dead 2
D3 (Rarely, now)

Xbox:
FIFA 13

GB/GBC/GBA/DS/3DS:
Guild Wars 2

Pokemon. All of them. 

Sneeky, sneeky. I was tempted to purchase it when GMG had it on sale, but I've hear stellar comments on the game, so I'll try it next time I find it on sale!

I love B/W 2. A lot of content in the game to play. I've put over 120 hours in it and I'm still not done.

Very excited for the X and Y, but I wished they would have incorporated the pokemon following the player deal from SS/HG! 

Show Image

you region locked right? i forget if you're in the USA or not lol
that was the only reason i didn't get one when I was in Taiwan.
I also wanted to pickup that new Project Cross Zone game, but again wouldn't work unless i had a jpn 3DS =(
damn nintendo for regionlocking their hardware

Offline megaforce

« Reply #791 on: Tue, 15 January 2013, 19:01:22 »

you region locked right? i forget if you're in the USA or not lol
that was the only reason i didn't get one when I was in Taiwan.
I also wanted to pickup that new Project Cross Zone game, but again wouldn't work unless i had a jpn 3DS =(
damn nintendo for regionlocking their hardware

Yea it's region locked. I got the PAL (European) version, so buying games wouldn't be that big of a problem and it'll still be in English (I'm from the US).

I only battled one E4 member in Pokemon Black and immediate put it away in the box... I was too scared that I would scratch it some how...
More

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #792 on: Tue, 15 January 2013, 19:06:27 »
Is there one that's not region locked?

Offline Lanx

« Reply #793 on: Tue, 15 January 2013, 20:18:23 »
i was thinking about guild wars 2, maybe a mild mmo again? but the digital amazon download is 60bucks and the retail copy is 52bucks... wth!

Offline Rhinofeed

• Formerly nathaniel_h
    • Rhinofeed
« Reply #794 on: Tue, 15 January 2013, 21:41:36 »
i was thinking about guild wars 2, maybe a mild mmo again? but the digital amazon download is 60bucks and the retail copy is 52bucks... wth!

SRSLY! I wish they would drop the digital download to $45, then I would immediately buy it. Guild Wars II looks so fanceh, and I have a 660 Ti, which would run it quite well methinks.

Offline megaforce

« Reply #795 on: Tue, 15 January 2013, 22:17:33 »
Is there one that's not region locked?

Unfortunately all of the 3DS system and games are region locked.
More

Offline Lanx

« Reply #796 on: Wed, 16 January 2013, 02:39:03 »
i don't understand region locked anymore... sometimes things just don't apply.

region lock was a hold over from DVD, not to prevent piracy, but to prevent one country from seeing something before another can, stupid right? And now where everyone has access to itunes/amazon/netflix/ondemand, we have region lock on games still... why?

And it costs more to import!

2 years after final fantasy xiii came out, after buying the regular american horrible one with the horrible voices, i got the international version, basically the chinese version, it's japanese voices and english subs. It cost me 80bucks to import it from yesasia (or some similar site), when the north american one was going for 30bucks new.

region and localization is silly, why!!!

i guess i can understand localization, a lot of americans are lazy and don't want to read subtitles, ugh.

Offline Internetlad

« Reply #797 on: Wed, 16 January 2013, 17:45:42 »
i don't understand region locked anymore... sometimes things just don't apply.

region lock was a hold over from DVD, not to prevent piracy, but to prevent one country from seeing something before another can, stupid right? And now where everyone has access to itunes/amazon/netflix/ondemand, we have region lock on games still... why?

And it costs more to import!

2 years after final fantasy xiii came out, after buying the regular american horrible one with the horrible voices, i got the international version, basically the chinese version, it's japanese voices and english subs. It cost me 80bucks to import it from yesasia (or some similar site), when the north american one was going for 30bucks new.

region and localization is silly, why!!!

i guess i can understand localization, a lot of americans are lazy and don't want to read subtitles, ugh.

~~uguu
"Beep . . . Beep . . . Beep" -Sputnik I

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline KangarooZombies

• HHKB Pro
  • ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
« Reply #798 on: Wed, 16 January 2013, 23:06:57 »
Oh man, so FTL is addicting as hell. RIP productivity.
Having a bad day?

Offline razorsharpgears

• TheOriginalBecker
« Reply #799 on: Wed, 16 January 2013, 23:12:05 »
Oh man, so FTL is addicting as hell. RIP productivity.
IKR, hope they add more updates to the game in the future to keep it fresh. Heard there were some good mods, might have to try some out.
— Cosmo Lavish
|WTB/T/S| Thread ←Link