Author Topic: [IC] GMK Shadow | GB Pushed back  (Read 39404 times)

Offline Waefu

Re: [IC] GMK Shadow
« Reply #50 on: Wed, 16 March 2022, 07:22:13 »
I see a lot of people asking why i did red and not purple and it's very understandable but i got some reasons for that:
- main reason is this pic
Show Image

- you can't not love igris he's so cool and loyal
- he's the first big summon
- igris
- ok maybe i'll stop saying igris and find a real reason
- There's so much sets with purple/black
- red is a cool color
- I also wanted something really simple clean and dark

But maybe i can do something like that
Show Image

I sent in a request to give my thoughts via the google form you posted-- and completely lost what I said. Maybe you could bring it up (if you could, could you please read it), but what I basically said in it was would you be reconsider making the keycaps purple? Jin-Woo is literally the embodiment of the Shadow Monarch and I believe it would be best, as it makes more sense. Also, to follow up on that note, I made a post asking about what keycap set (out of 7), would resemble Solo Leveling best. Nine times out of ten people said either

A) GMK Chaos Theory or
B) GMK Nightshade (majority said this)

Now I understand you don't want to do purple as you stated via your comment, but I put this set, GMK Shadow, in with the keycap sets to choose from. I did not know it was related to Solo Leveling until I found out later from a fellow redditor that it was. Even knowing that, the redditors still chose the other sets because they thought, as did I, that it fit better with the theme. Since the set isn't in production yet, do you think it could be made possible? I believe it would make me & a lot of other people happy, as like I said, it fits the theme better. The google form goes a lot more in depth (and again, could you please look at it), but if you would like to view the post I'm talking about, it's here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/sololeveling/comments/taudf0/i_need_help_picking_a_keycap_set_that_resembles/

Offline hali

• hali.studio
Re: [IC] GMK Shadow | GB Pushed back
« Reply #51 on: Wed, 16 March 2022, 14:14:34 »
this gb ended in august

Offline Waefu

« Reply #52 on: Wed, 16 March 2022, 19:15:52 »
this gb ended in august

Oh it did? That means nothing can be changed then right? Cause I just recently found out about it as I'm getting into the keyboard scene & bought the keycap set about a week ago off of Kono.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #53 on: Wed, 12 July 2023, 10:46:36 »
Does anyone own this set?  If so, would you mind posting some photos of it?  I don't see any in the wild yet.

Offline Dmitri

« Reply #54 on: Wed, 12 July 2023, 11:34:26 »
are those 3u spacebars?

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #55 on: Wed, 12 July 2023, 12:06:08 »
Nope

300514-0

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #56 on: Thu, 13 July 2023, 06:45:17 »
Discussing in this set's GB thread might be more productive - https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=113660