Author Topic: Corsair K70 keycaps?  (Read 2722 times)

Offline Evil-Jester

Corsair K70 keycaps?
« on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 01:35:51 »
hey guys new to the forum and was wondering if anyone knew of a key-set other then the Max keyboard Universal Clear caps? i know that the bottom row is non standerd and was hoping for some help. thanks in advance.

Offline animal

Re: Corsair K70 keycaps?
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 05:31:43 »
You can try to check the groupbuys sub forum. Many sets come with a larger (1x1.5) ctrl cap. The only problem is the 1x6.5 spacebar.
Real men do it with a keyboard.

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 08:15:22 »
You'll probably want to join a group buy that has these modifer/spacebar combination (this is the bottom row size):

1.5, 1, 1.25, spacebar (6.5), 1.25, 1, 1, 1.5

Usually there are Modifier/Pro Modifier packs (as well as the spacebars on their own) you can purchase separately from base kits, or with kits  :)

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 27 May 2015, 01:31:45 »
hey guys new to the forum and was wondering if anyone knew of a key-set other then the Max keyboard Universal Clear caps? i know that the bottom row is non standerd and was hoping for some help. thanks in advance.

Nope... That's your only choice. I am not aware of ANY other keyset with a 6.5x spacebar. That's why most of us don't recommend the K70 to people looking to buy a new board. There are a number of boards out with non-standard bottom rows and I don't get why the manufacturers do this.
Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.