Author Topic: Thank You, Geekhack || [GB] GMK Electric Bluegaloo Mod Set, Escape Pack  (Read 467863 times)

Offline lolpes

Re: [GB] GMK Electric Bluegaloo Mod Set, Escape Pack- (Sorting/Shipping)
« Reply #1150 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 17:01:42 »
Considering gb supporters ordered and paid much earlier, I think it is logical for after market orders to ship later.

Offline malaik0

« Reply #1151 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 17:30:03 »
That is a tricky question....because kappakapps supported this GB with their orders , they paid much earlier too, they invest a lot of money too...after that others gave extra money to them because of that

But for me it's ok, I'm just saying this isn't fair for no one US orders, international orders or kappakapps (they have s lot money that they can't see because they can't give the order to their clients ) ... So like I said I'm joking with this but this is almost like the rarity theme about key caps...some people thinks about how many people have this or that key others don't give a **** about this just enjoyed the key :p

Still like you lolpes  :D :D

« Last Edit: Thu, 17 December 2015, 17:31:47 by malaik0 »

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #1152 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 21:23:45 »
Considering gb supporters ordered and paid much earlier, I think it is logical for after market orders to ship later.

Not true, Kappacaps had talked with the organizer before the GB even opened with the intentions to buy 100 sets.

Multiple GB's that have run send the first batch of shipments to vendors so they can recoup some cost as well, before other members start selling on market.
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1153 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 21:28:30 »

Not true, Kappacaps had talked with the organizer before the GB even opened with the intentions to buy 100 sets.

Multiple GB's that have run send the first batch of shipments to vendors so they can recoup some cost as well, before other members start selling on market.

This is true.  He also helped guarantee the MOQ would be met early on, which may have played a big part in the set even making it to production.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1154 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 22:29:24 »
We all will get our sets at the end, so who cares who get them first, even though when we joined within the first 100.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1155 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 06:12:02 »
My reasoning for wanting to send orders from the gb first was because I didn't want it to turn into a Raindrop situation (I think it was this gb) where a vendor got orders and started shipping them before the gb had finished. I'm very appreciative for their order because without it we would not have been able to add full TKL support to the mod pack, so thank you kappa and China :-*.

But if y'all are fine with it I guess I'll go ahead and give him the green light.

I just didn't want to ruffle any feathers :thumb:.

Offline GeeNDL82

« Reply #1156 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 08:52:46 »
I am looking for a full set (Modifier + esc pack).

any place for my order?

See if there are any more available here

http://www.kappakapps.com/

Thank you. I'll order soon
Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club: http://vietnammechkey.com/

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1157 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 09:01:51 »
My reasoning for wanting to send orders from the gb first was because I didn't want it to turn into a Raindrop situation (I think it was this gb) where a vendor got orders and started shipping them before the gb had finished. I'm very appreciative for their order because without it we would not have been able to add full TKL support to the mod pack, so thank you kappa and China :-* .

But if y'all are fine with it I guess I'll go ahead and give him the green light.

I just didn't want to ruffle any feathers :thumb: .

I think must fellows will understand that there is no reasons to keep the sets from being shipped from KK just due to sentimental concerns.

Offline lolpes

« Reply #1158 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 09:06:08 »
Yeah, since you already have all the sets in hand, don't really see anything wrong with kappa sending his orders ;) You can always race each other to see who finishes first :D

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #1159 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 10:34:29 »
Well I will be the dissenting opinion here.  I was one of the first to order GMK Hyperfuse, and even ordered a second set when we were trying to finally reach MOQ.  Binge ordered 100 sets to resell.  Binge has long since shipped out his 100, and people have received them, and had them a while.  I think I'm more or less pretty patient, and I truly love Binge, Bunny, and some of the others involved.  However it stings more than just a bit when you've supported (both emotionally and financially) and followed something for a long time and then some dude comes along and plops his money down and gets his set immediately while you're still waiting.

I'm not telling anyone what to do or anything like that, I'm just sharing another side of the coin.  I have already received my set, and love it, so I'm not trying to manipulate anything about this set.  Except I want a one of the Bro Caps. :llama:
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1160 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 11:38:18 »
So either my memory is shot or I cant find it but whatever happened with the 100 people or so that were supposed to get a shot at a BBv2 as part of this?
Bro is still working on the caps. The winners have already been selected and will receive the cap straight from bro. I've seen a sneak peek of the design, and it's really nice. I am pretty sure a bot this style has never been done before.

A Bot  :eek:

Keepin my fingers and toes crossed. 
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1161 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 13:50:55 »
Well I will be the dissenting opinion here.  I was one of the first to order GMK Hyperfuse, and even ordered a second set when we were trying to finally reach MOQ.  Binge ordered 100 sets to resell.  Binge has long since shipped out his 100, and people have received them, and had them a while.  I think I'm more or less pretty patient, and I truly love Binge, Bunny, and some of the others involved.  However it stings more than just a bit when you've supported (both emotionally and financially) and followed something for a long time and then some dude comes along and plops his money down and gets his set immediately while you're still waiting.

I'm not telling anyone what to do or anything like that, I'm just sharing another side of the coin.  I have already received my set, and love it, so I'm not trying to manipulate anything about this set.  Except I want a one of the Bro Caps. :llama:

yeah my friend phoenix was kind of upset when talked about that Hyperfuse GB, he hasn't received the set yet I believe.

I myself didn't jump in that GB so I didn't know the whole picture of the situation but I think if the vendors join from the first day and contribute a large amount of orders to make sure the MoQ will be met then I'm okay with the earlier shipping. Otherwise I don't see why we the supporters of the GB should get our sets after the aftermarket sell ones.
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1162 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 13:58:27 »
I do not see the point of discussing another GB here.

Offline Halvar

« Reply #1163 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 16:01:56 »
I'm thankful to Kappacaps for their help in making this GB possible by investing their money in these caps, and because of that, I have no problem with people getting their caps a bit earlier (while paying more) through Kappa.

Offline KappaKapps

• * Vendor
    • KappaKapps - Artisan Kapps
« Reply #1164 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 19:01:38 »
Just for an update from our end:

We ordered 200 sets and 150 esc packs.

Our package from billnye has arrived (thanks), but the sets still need to be sorted.

I plan to sort and package the sets in the next week.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1165 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 19:33:59 »
My reasoning for wanting to send orders from the gb first was because I didn't want it to turn into a Raindrop situation (I think it was this gb) where a vendor got orders and started shipping them before the gb had finished. I'm very appreciative for their order because without it we would not have been able to add full TKL support to the mod pack, so thank you kappa and China :-*.

I just didn't want to ruffle any feathers :thumb:.

My feathers will not be rustled.

Wouldn't expect to get mine until about 3 weeks after everyone else anyway :))
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline shawn o

« Reply #1166 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 20:03:34 »
KappaKapps : Why is your shipping for the set $12?

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #1167 on: Sat, 19 December 2015, 16:30:39 »
Perhaps he is not shipping from the US?

If it is from the UK for example it's kind of cheap.
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1168 on: Sat, 19 December 2015, 16:46:37 »

He is in the US.

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #1169 on: Sat, 19 December 2015, 16:57:00 »

He is in the US.

Sometimes people put like sorting/effort costs into the shipping price.
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline KappaKapps

• * Vendor
« Reply #1170 on: Sat, 19 December 2015, 18:24:19 »
Got the keycaps from billnye!

Situation good.

We plan to ship out in the next week or so.

Keys on a poker (60% only able to use a very limited amount)

Very high quality!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1171 on: Sat, 19 December 2015, 19:30:54 »
That's ... quite a lot of keycaps :eek:
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline KappaKapps

• * Vendor
« Reply #1172 on: Sat, 19 December 2015, 19:32:15 »
Actually, that's only half of them.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1173 on: Sat, 19 December 2015, 20:18:42 »
Love that color blue.  Can't wait to get mine  ;D
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
« Reply #1174 on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 05:14:47 »

And that's only what he shipped to Kappa.
I feel bad for billnye, making him sort all our caps  :-[

That being said... billnye get on to sorting our caps! (sound of a whip cracking in the background)  ;D

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1175 on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 07:55:35 »
Maddie and I are hopefully going to do some sorting this afternoon.

I'm hoping to get some sent out after Christmas. I really don't want to ship anything before because USPS is really sketchy this close to Christmas.

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
« Reply #1176 on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 08:32:22 »
USPS is really sketchy this close to Christmas.

+1  :thumb:

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #1177 on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 08:33:42 »

I'm hoping to get some sent out after Christmas. I really don't want to ship anything before because USPS is really sketchy this close to Christmas.

Pictures needed just like last time ;)
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline Thumper_

• Spend all my money.
« Reply #1178 on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 08:34:15 »

Pictures needed just like last time ;)

Black bars everywhere but on billnye

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1179 on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 08:50:19 »
I'll make sure to get some pics :thumb:

Also, saw this on VNMK today and thought it was funny

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1180 on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 09:58:44 »
Got the keycaps from billnye!

Situation good.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

We plan to ship out in the next week or so.

Show Image

Keys on a poker (60% only able to use a very limited amount)

Show Image

Very high quality!

They look extremely well.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1181 on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 15:37:04 »
Ended up getting about 50 sets sorted today.

Looks like there is about 100 more sets that need to be sorted, so hopefully in the next few days we'll be able to get it all done!

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1182 on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 15:39:24 »

Looks like there is about 100 more sets that need to be sorted, so hopefully in the next few days we'll be able to get it all done!

Have you shipped the first one hundred? If so, I am afraid my order may be skipped, because according with the list you published on the first orders my nick was included.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1183 on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 15:46:10 »

Have you shipped the first one hundred? If so, I am afraid my order may be skipped, because according with the list you published on the first orders my nick was included.
Only about 20 orders have been shipped so far, so you're good :thumb:.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1184 on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 15:54:01 »

That's excellent progress!

Thanks for the updates :)

Offline shawn o

« Reply #1185 on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 15:55:24 »
KappaKaps, why are you charging $12 to ship these?

Offline KappaKapps

• * Vendor
« Reply #1186 on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 16:19:44 »
KappaKaps, why are you charging $12 to ship these?
$6 flat rate
$1 shipping supplies
$3 paypal fees
$2 overhead
While there is a markup and other fees, we hope to show your extra expenditure is worth the customer service.

If you have trouble affording shipping for the set feel free to pm me and we can work something out.
« Last Edit: Sun, 20 December 2015, 19:00:51 by KappaKapps »

Offline KappaKapps

• * Vendor
« Reply #1187 on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 18:56:28 »
Status update from our end:

All orders of just mods yesterday and previous to the continental United States have been packaged and will be shipped tomorrow. If that is you, an email should have been sent that contains tracking information.

Expected delivery day is Christmas!
Other orders to the continental US will be shipped out on Tuesday/Wednesday.

We hope to ship out international orders after new years due to the complex holiday breaks from different postal services.

Offline aznairjordan

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1188 on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 19:51:16 »
Show Image

All orders of just mods yesterday and previous to the continental United States have been packaged and will be shipped tomorrow. If that is you, an email should have been sent that contains tracking information.

We hope to ship out international orders after new years due to the complex holiday breaks from different postal services.

you guys shipped way too fast lol, I was expecting it to get it after the holidays. Now I'll be out of town and won't be able to see them for a week!

Thanks for clarifying the shipping cost, it was just a weird number to see for shipping and just made it seem like you were trying to profit off it. Maybe next time you can factor in all of that cost into the price itself and just charge shipping as $6. I would've still bought it at $62+ shipping  :thumb:
TGR Jane CE|FC660C|Orion V2
GMK Hyperfuse|GMK Olivetti|GMK Red Alert|Soulfree's Teal|GMK Cyan

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1189 on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 21:02:25 »

Only about 20 orders have been shipped so far, so you're good :thumb: .

Cool! Thank you bro.

Offline lolpes

« Reply #1190 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 02:41:55 »
Show Image

Feel the pressure @Billnye :D

Offline admiralvorian

• DIY
« Reply #1191 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 14:39:55 »
So either my memory is shot or I cant find it but whatever happened with the 100 people or so that were supposed to get a shot at a BBv2 as part of this?
Bro is still working on the caps. The winners have already been selected and will receive the cap straight from bro. I've seen a sneak peek of the design, and it's really nice. I am pretty sure a bot this style has never been done before.

I'm equally excited for the caps and the possibility of winning a bro cap.

A++ would GB again
Darude Status:
☐ Not Sandstorm
☑ Sandstorm                                               wts wtt wtb

Offline KappaKapps

• * Vendor
« Reply #1192 on: Thu, 24 December 2015, 23:43:52 »
All US individual esc key orders have been shipped out! Tracking should have been sent to your email.

Next up: US esc and bluemods

Happy Holidays all!

Offline Wulkes

« Reply #1193 on: Fri, 25 December 2015, 11:56:12 »
Hey I'm having a hard time checking I paid for this, what's the invoice named under?

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1194 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 12:20:43 »
Hey everyone. Just wanted to let y'all know that I'm still planning on getting more sorting done this coming week.

I hope you all had a great Christmas and spent some time with family. I'm hoping to mail a few orders this coming week, so be on the lookout for that :).
« Last Edit: Sun, 27 December 2015, 20:23:33 by billnye »

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1195 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 12:25:06 »
Hey everyone. Just wanted to let y'all know that I'm still planning on getting more sorting done this coming week.

I hope you all had a great Christmas and spent some time with family. I'm hoping to mail a few orders this coming week, so be on the lookout for that :) .

Hey I'm having a hard time checking I paid for this, what's the invoice named under?
Should be from Jack Cathey.

I had a great time with family; but, I hate karaoke, lol.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1196 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 12:43:12 »

I hope you all had a great Christmas and spent some time with family. I'm hoping to mail a few orders this coming week, so be on the lookout for that :).

Yay. So excited to get these  :)
More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Wulkes

« Reply #1197 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 14:03:52 »

I hope you all had a great Christmas and spent some time with family. I'm hoping to mail a few orders this coming week, so be on the lookout for that :) .

Should be from Jack Cathey.

I had a great time with family; but, I hate karaoke, lol.

Thanks a lot. What a relief to see I paid it. Phew.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1198 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 16:32:01 »
Looking forward to the New Year so I can get these caps :3 Thanks KK for the updates.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline tmk1207

• Yęu Māu Tím
    • Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club <3
« Reply #1199 on: Tue, 29 December 2015, 07:26:07 »
I'll make sure to get some pics :thumb:

Also, saw this on VNMK today and thought it was funny
Show Image

it's me.

// Waiting my tracking number :(