Author Topic: Here from South County.  (Read 2646 times)

Offline BanglesOtter

Here from South County.
« on: Tue, 13 August 2019, 16:19:18 »
Hey GH. I'm a junior in high school who's pretty interested in keyboards, the BEMANI franchise, cybersecurity and computer science. If you didn't know already, yes I'm a furry. I look forward to talking with you guys here-
Bangles Otter
Don't have a build yet. Soon (tm)

Offline switchnollie

• sleever supreme
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • greyhat co-leader
Re: Here from South County.
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 13 August 2019, 16:54:58 »
Welcome :)

I've never heard of BEMANI, just looked it up.

Keyboards: HHKB Pro 1 & OTD 356CL Dark Greyhat Edition, baybee!

Offline Firebolt1914

• POM Overlord
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 13 August 2019, 16:56:23 »
Hey welcome to geekhack!

What is your favorite bemani game? Mine is iidx, although I don't have a controller for it. Recently bought an SDVX controller, and have been trying to get good

Offline BanglesOtter

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 13 August 2019, 17:02:02 »
Hey welcome to geekhack!

What is your favorite bemani game? Mine is iidx, although I don't have a controller for it. Recently bought an SDVX controller, and have been trying to get good

I'm interested in DDR (mainly stepmania) and pop'n. I really like the music and the history behind it.
Bangles Otter

Offline Firebolt1914

• POM Overlord
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 13 August 2019, 17:06:18 »
Hey welcome to geekhack!

I'm interested in DDR (mainly stepmania) and pop'n. I really like the music and the history behind it.

I have so much respect for pop'n players. That game scares me at the higher levels. I'm guessing you have seen the videos of TATSU

Offline BanglesOtter

« Reply #5 on: Tue, 13 August 2019, 17:24:58 »
Hey welcome to geekhack!

I have so much respect for pop'n players. That game scares me at the higher levels. I'm guessing you have seen the videos of TATSU

I wish. Level 50s? I don't even understand how that's possible. Then again the only rhythm game I'm good at is stepmania 4k (and barely at that)
Bangles Otter