Author Topic: What'd you get in your grab bag?  (Read 38698 times)

Offline RESPRiT

• HHKB = ❤
Re: What'd you get in your grab bag?
« Reply #150 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 08:13:57 »
So I think I did alright. I got 3 alps keys, which is awesome. I have no idea what the hand key was supposed to be for, but it's interesting. The pink exit cap is my fav out of all. :3 Too bad I don't have an alps board.
I also got 2 linux 1.25 caps, which are not pictured.
AND white/green GEEKHACK!!
I'd be interested in trading anything in the pics for other cool keycaps or keyboard stuff.

A lot of blank colors. ML caps top-right.
Show Image

I think the "pass level" and "delete word" keys are funny. Also the "green" cap. Obviously not green. kekeke
Show Image

These are alps:
Show Image

"Buy CC"? Click Clack propaganda, man..
;)

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #151 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 08:14:26 »
Any 1u win key in DCS profile left over?

Offline stancato9

« Reply #152 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 10:10:02 »
Any 1.75 shifts? :D

profile? color? i'm sure i've got some somewhere

DCS, and no colour in particular.
Poker 2 - MX Red

Offline RabRhee

• Life is just a box of cherries.
« Reply #153 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 12:30:42 »
Very dull showing for me this time round. No day 9s, no spacebars at all, very few modifiers. A good selection of the Dark SA and SA blanks, not much else to speak of.

A couple of stoner smileys here, Mana bottle, RSS, a weird diamond, black on red spot 1.5, and a couple of alps. nearly a full set of anchor arrows. One relegendable with cap.
56379-0

Nothing much in the partials, nor the DCS mods.
56381-156383-2

Big damn heap of SA, lots of various coloured blanks, lotus, a BEER Break and a salvo, and a couple of the blue transparents
56385-3

About 30 DSA and 100 DCS blanks of varying colours. Only 20 POS this time (about 100 last time) but loads of the non-mx stuff, 40 of the long spouts, 30 ML, 20 other odd ones.

Im content with it, the SA is very useful. But utterly dull, nothing surprising except a misprint shift with what looks a bit like a space ship.
56387-4
-Life is good-          Crafting: |  KeychainsMore.   .Keychains | Crowdsource Key | Budget Keycap Board |

QFR Dvorak Greens | Neo 87 Dvorak Blues

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #154 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 15:09:14 »
Very dull showing for me this time round. No day 9s, no spacebars at all, very few modifiers. A good selection of the Dark SA and SA blanks, not much else to speak of.

A couple of stoner smileys here, Mana bottle, RSS, a weird diamond, black on red spot 1.5, and a couple of alps. nearly a full set of anchor arrows. One relegendable with cap.
(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link) (Attachment Link)

Big damn heap of SA, lots of various coloured blanks, lotus, a BEER Break and a salvo, and a couple of the blue transparents
(Attachment Link)

About 30 DSA and 100 DCS blanks of varying colours. Only 20 POS this time (about 100 last time) but loads of the non-mx stuff, 40 of the long spouts, 30 ML, 20 other odd ones.

Im content with it, the SA is very useful. But utterly dull, nothing surprising except a misprint shift with what looks a bit like a space ship.
(Attachment Link)

An AF keycap!  (Well almost.)

And a blue keycap labelled "black" :))
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #155 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 16:08:37 »
Just stopped sorting them for tonight.

Overview

I like the 'Man' cap in salmon. :P

Whatever the hell Day9TV is...

Quack quack! Delete in ML.

The rest I will sort out later this week.
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline PointyFox

« Reply #156 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 16:22:50 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link) (Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

That's not a misprint.  That's the plastic from the text insert.

Offline RabRhee

• Life is just a box of cherries.
« Reply #157 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 16:54:43 »

That's not a misprint.  That's the plastic from the text insert.

yes, mismould seemed rather gauche, it was an error in the fabrication of the structure of the outer layer. You know, a misprint :) Last time there was a stack of WoB G keys mis made, and this time some BoY G keys with the same problem. I suspect their G mould is a bit borderline.
-Life is good-          Crafting: |  KeychainsMore.   .Keychains | Crowdsource Key | Budget Keycap Board |

QFR Dvorak Greens | Neo 87 Dvorak Blues

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #158 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 17:06:47 »
Just in case someone has these leftovers and want to get rid of them.

Black caps with white legends:

• Full touch caps lock.
  • 1.25u windows.
  • 1.5u control.
Any other color cap with white legends:

• Escape
  • Arrows set
Please PMed.

Offline ccv1992

« Reply #159 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 18:31:42 »
This is so cool! Is there any way I can still order?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #160 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 18:34:25 »
This is so cool! Is there any way I can still order?

Welcome to Geekhack!

No, sadly they are somewhat limited (although you might think otherwise based on how many people post pictures here), and this round has finished.

Judging by previous years, they might do another one nearer the end of this year.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #161 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 18:35:25 »
Look under vendor forums the sp one, and there is a thread on the bags, or just PM either SPLady or Excessive.

Offline ccv1992

« Reply #162 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 18:41:14 »
Thanks for the welcome and info guys! I'm looking into it.

Offline ccv1992

« Reply #163 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 18:43:30 »
Just saw on their Facebook they sold out on the 3rd. O well maybe next time. :(

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #164 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 18:45:31 »
OK, wait for the next round then. What impresses me the most is how many scrap they collect over time to fill this bags.

Offline PhineasRex

« Reply #165 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 21:12:17 »
If anybody got any cool POS keys (made to fit on more than one key). I would love to trade.

Stuff for trade below.

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #166 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 22:18:47 »
If anybody got any cool POS keys (made to fit on more than one key). I would love to trade.

Stuff for trade below.

PM sent
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline Veppo

« Reply #167 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 13:34:25 »
Just got my grab bag today.
If anyone can help me finish this day9 set that would be awesome!
But here is what i got, Sorry for iPhone quality in advanced.

Offline Mr.Tumor

« Reply #168 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 13:41:11 »
hi gh newby here 
idk if im doing this right  lmao im home on mass painkillers ...car accident... bummer  and wanted to post my sp crap pics .. lets see idk i do it good
only one to find out i guess YOLO!!!!!.

anyways if this link works and u see anything u like this is the stuff i can part with .not greedy  so pm me if u like /need anything
trying to start a lil novelity/gamer/cool cap collection so    dupes or semi cool stuff u can part with or ya w/e ....have great day hope this link works ...pain killers arnt helping anything...so if its no good ill try wen i be think gooder

ps sry about the bad pics my cam want ded 1/2 way through and hea to ues cheep cel cam... fixeded it.....

http://s90.photobucket.com/user/tumor420/library/sp%20caps%20%20pics%201

« Last Edit: Thu, 06 March 2014, 18:39:27 by Mr.Tumor »
Ducky zero dk2108s  OMG

Offline tricheboars

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Keyboards are Important!
« Reply #169 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 19:31:55 »
I think i got a bunch of buckling spring caps. I didn't think sp made bs caps.
|  Fundamentalist ErgoDox Zealot  |  HHKB Hybrid

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #170 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 19:32:56 »

I think I saw a full alpha set at SP site once. I am not sure though.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #171 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 19:33:19 »

As far as I know those go on rubber dome boards.

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #172 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 22:27:33 »
2 bags sorted

i could like write up descriptions of what is in these pictures but :P the pictures do suck though cause my camera just seems to be taking bad photos and i already packed everything up. 1/3 of the 2 bags was garbage, either not MX, defects, not part of a normal key cap set (keys like PROBE), or a combination of the above

more than 1/3 of the bag was either white, grey, or black(mostly black) DCS Blanks, enough blanks that i could make an entire ergodox set and TKL set twice with just with a few bucks filling in the blanks via SP's blank inventory outlet.

oh and in my CRAP bag i literally got a turd, a 6.25 SA spacebar that looks like poo

looking to complete my WhiteOnBlack DCS and SA numpad sets if anyone wants to help lol

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #173 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 22:45:01 »
^ Or it could be imitation wood grain space bar?

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #174 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 22:47:26 »
nope, looks like poop to me LOL with some nuts in it LOLOLOLOLOL oh man....so wrong.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #175 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 22:48:33 »
nope, looks like poop to me LOL with some nuts in it LOLOLOLOLOL oh man....so wrong.

I've been planning on making a **** key, but it looks like SP beat me to it.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #176 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 07:29:19 »

Taking the meaning of "Crap bag" to a whole new level, I can just imagine a SP worker giggling when putting it in :p
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #177 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 10:28:37 »
i'll probably add this to my eventual classifieds thread but i am looking for the following keys from any of the last crapbags in the last year, the raindrop and retro keys i need are to replace keys that are broken or missing

- White on Really Dark Brown SA Numpad Keys: 1,2,6,8,9,*,NumLock
- Raindrop Round 1 White on Blue Keys: Backspace,Windows
- Raindrop Round 1 Blue on White keys: F11,F12
- DSA Retro Keys: 8*, 1.5x Shift

If you have any of these keys and in CONUS please PM me and we can make a deal, im not going to pay insane price for these but ill throw a few bucks for the keys and shipping.

Offline aicrono

• A Touching Experience
« Reply #178 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 14:30:50 »
Sorting that entire bag was way more tiring than it should have been. I got lots of WoB/blanks(DCS,DSA,SA,SS?) not a whole lot of color unfortunately. Too lazy to go back and take a picture of everything so here is the one Alps key(PBT dye sub!) I found and most of the non-standard key caps.

Found a few alphas from some previous group buys(Raindrop, CCnG, and maybe one or two more)

PBT Dye Sub Alps

Non-standards

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #179 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 14:32:12 »
Sorting that entire bag was way more tiring than it should have been. I got lots of WoB/blanks(DCS,DSA,SA,SS?) not a whole lot of color unfortunately. Too lazy to go back and take a picture of everything so here is the one Alps key(PBT dye sub!) I found and most of the non-standard key caps.

Found a few alphas from some previous group buys(Raindrop, CCnG, and maybe one or two more)

PBT Dye Sub Alps
Show Image

Non-standards
Show Image

You NEED the D.

Yo guys if anyone gets any off colored or cool Manabottles I'd appreciate getting a chance at them :D
I love Elzy

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #180 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 14:32:32 »
double post :X
I love Elzy

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #181 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 14:50:25 »
i've seen that fire E key many times, anyone not wanting that let me know!
It looks interesting lol.

Offline Lu_e

« Reply #182 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:58:13 »
These are alps:
Show Image

That pink ESC w/ keyboard is alps? thats a really cool key imo

Offline aicrono

• A Touching Experience
« Reply #183 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 20:53:34 »
I decided to not be lazy any more and got all the keys back out and took pics of stuff. This is, for the most part, all up for grabs if anyone needs any pieces to complete their set. I was so close to getting a complete ten key set of WoB's to replace the worn ones on my Rosewill. :(

I remember someone mentioning they wanted that set of dark dark brown SA's. I have some of those, including a couple of the ten keys.

Just going to post an imgur album link unless someone needs them in-lined.
http://imgur.com/a/NzwMZ

Offline Merloobi

« Reply #184 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 22:18:30 »
I decided to not be lazy any more and got all the keys back out and took pics of stuff. This is, for the most part, all up for grabs if anyone needs any pieces to complete their set. I was so close to getting a complete ten key set of WoB's to replace the worn ones on my Rosewill. :(

I remember someone mentioning they wanted that set of dark dark brown SA's. I have some of those, including a couple of the ten keys.

Just going to post an imgur album link unless someone needs them in-lined.
http://imgur.com/a/NzwMZ

I'd love to trade for that light blue 'Hack' key. Is there anything in particular you are looking for? I can take a look to see what I have. Thanks!

Offline aicrono

• A Touching Experience
« Reply #185 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 22:56:40 »
That is actually one of the ones I had planned on asking a friend if he wanted it, but he if isn't interested in it its your for sure.

Offline Merloobi

« Reply #186 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 23:27:25 »
That is actually one of the ones I had planned on asking a friend if he wanted it, but he if isn't interested in it its your for sure.

Awesome. Please let me know. Thanks!

Offline simon_C

« Reply #187 on: Sun, 09 March 2014, 03:10:37 »
So far Ive sorted out a CRAPTON of neon orange caps

including a gh60 backspace, and a pixel heart key.

Offline DamienG

• DamienG
« Reply #188 on: Sun, 09 March 2014, 03:37:33 »
Anyone else get a lot of caps with unrecognizable stems?

Seems to come down to: Large square hole, round plunger, rounder plunger with clips, Cherry ML, square 2 piece plunger and some MX variants that are too big/small.

[)amien

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #189 on: Sun, 09 March 2014, 03:51:11 »
So far Ive sorted out a CRAPTON of neon orange caps
Show Image
Show Image

including a gh60 backspace, and a pixel heart key.

That's a lot of orange!

I can imagine a few GHer's eyes lighting up ;)

Offline simon_C

« Reply #190 on: Sun, 09 March 2014, 03:52:45 »
Anyone else get a lot of caps with unrecognizable stems?

Seems to come down to: Large square hole, round plunger, rounder plunger with clips, Cherry ML, square 2 piece plunger and some MX variants that are too big/small.

[)amien
Yeah i got a bunch of those too. Can i have your ML caps?

Offline DamienG

• DamienG
« Reply #191 on: Sun, 09 March 2014, 04:51:03 »
Yeah i got a bunch of those too. Can i have your ML caps?

Sure, sent you a PM.

[)amien

Offline hoggy

• * Ergonomics Moderator
« Reply #192 on: Sun, 09 March 2014, 05:22:55 »
I think the keys with the round plungers fit some keytronic keyboards (could be wrong)
GH Ergonomic Guide (in progress)
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54680.0

Offline ioXt_2

« Reply #193 on: Sun, 09 March 2014, 15:44:59 »
Here's what I got:
http://imgur.com/a/KPYuY

Notable keycaps:
5 black flat keycap http://keyshop.pimpmykeyboard.com/product/family-g20-esportsgaming
1 hearty apple http://www.keypop.net/product/hearty-apple-keycap
1 lotus
1 flat square button
3 arrow keys with bump
3 glow in the dark http://www.keypop.net/product/gid-glow-in-the-dark-esc-key
1 commando Enter & backspace http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=45655.0
Some jackpot keycaps (Mega million, mega-flier, lotto, little lotto, pick4)
2 DVMS (what does it means?) orange
1 P jeans
1 Shoe repair
1 Sea food
1 EU US
5 ALPS keycaps (I think)

Overall, I'm fairly satisfied with the fast shipping to Canada and the content of my bag.

Offline Euf0ria

« Reply #194 on: Sun, 09 March 2014, 16:33:40 »
And this is what i got:

5 Glow in the dark caps!
1 Oldschool windows logo
1 Mana bottle
just to name a few I thought where fun.
Bigger picture here: LINK

Crap?

This batch is going to my keyboard at work!
All your base are belong to us

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #195 on: Sun, 09 March 2014, 19:33:28 »
^ Are those black and white keycaps blank?  DSA or DCS (they don't really look DSA)?

Offline Euf0ria

« Reply #196 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 02:16:35 »
^ Yes they are all blanks. Im guessing these will end up on my future plan for an ergodox=)

The Profile is a big question to me as well and if you look at the photo below you can see a cap taken from a Steelseries 6gv2 and one from SP. SPs seems lower in general?

All your base are belong to us

Offline note

« Reply #197 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 03:43:12 »
I split a bag and for the sake of sanity, these are the only keys I picked out.
Show Image

Not as many point of sale caps as last year which is nice.  TONS of WoB/Blank SA profile keys and the usual DCS/DSA stuff.

That pink lotus cap is so nice looking!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #198 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 04:00:34 »
^ Yes they are all blanks. Im guessing these will end up on my future plan for an ergodox=)

The Profile is a big question to me as well and if you look at the photo below you can see a cap taken from a Steelseries 6gv2 and one from SP. SPs seems lower in general?

Show Image

The SteelSeries keycaps are probably OEM profile, which is higher than SP's DSA.

Offline Kouni

« Reply #199 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 09:15:19 »
If anyone got an accetpable ISO Enter / Shift from the Calm Depths GB they're not going to use, I'll gladly take them off your hands.  :D