Author Topic: How do you feel about 'copycaps'?  (Read 37468 times)

Offline Candyflip

• ★★★
Re: How do you feel about 'copycaps'?
« Reply #250 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 11:29:44 »
I was away for some time too, but reading the whole thread just now and I must say this is gold  :))
This sucks more than anything that has ever sucked before.

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #251 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 12:11:55 »
We should put a link to this thread on the main page to help rekindle the passion of inactive members. :D

Offline RESPRiT

• HHKB = ❤
« Reply #252 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 12:17:55 »
Yeah, I know right? I mean that quintuple post? That's some crazy stuff right there!
;)

Offline Quardah

• DeliTech
« Reply #253 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 13:26:19 »
Now please don't fuel their stupidity, aka don't feed the trolls.

This thread turned into a disgrace to the forum. Even if this thread had a little "finger pointing" going on since its subject's a touchy one, i seriously think it's time to stop.

If you wanna ball-hard troll the **** out of the internet go on 4chan or some other random ****ty websites. You're not 12 years old, you should know insulting strangers on the internet does nothing more than thread-crap over and over again.

No one cares about you defending your stupid ego­.

May those idiots thank God i'm not a mod myself.

Now stop.
See my blog here : https://delitech.live

Poker II - Brown MX

Ducky One II TKL - Silver MX

TEX Shinobi - Clear MX

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #254 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 13:38:21 »
Now please don't fuel their stupidity, aka don't feed the trolls.

This thread turned into a disgrace to the forum. Even if this thread had a little "finger pointing" going on since its subject's a touchy one, i seriously think it's time to stop.

If you wanna ball-hard troll the **** out of the internet go on 4chan or some other random ****ty websites. You're not 12 years old, you should know insulting strangers on the internet does nothing more than thread-crap over and over again.

No one cares about you defending your stupid ego­.

May those idiots thank God i'm not a mod myself.

Now stop.

Bro what are you even talking about?

Anyway it's obvious some people just want caps, any caps, to throw money at so I guess people can speak with their wallets. (Note to all you potential copycapers throw down those caps plenty of buyers who don't care where/what/how you do your thing but make sure and charge plenty though, give people what they want and rustle some jimmies in the process.)

Just remember folks karma/fate whatever will bite you some day so think about what you are doing out there.

I'm closing this thread for good if someone thinks more discussion is needed start your own thread.