Author Topic: EXENT 65% Custom Keyboard (most exciting community project of 2017)  (Read 118021 times)

Offline kiwi99

• that's a gnarly dookie
  • authentic church of halverson member
Re: EXENT 65% Custom Keyboard (most exciting community project of 2017)
« Reply #400 on: Mon, 23 January 2017, 00:14:57 »
The more I look at it, the more I dislike the cutout for the acrylic in the front.
Still gonna buy it

I don't think you are required to have that on your board. If you get the solid bottom rather than the underglow one then it should just all be uniform.
No solid bottom from the looks of the OP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Pwner

• * Maker
  • soon™
    • Ion Keyboards
« Reply #401 on: Mon, 23 January 2017, 01:57:51 »
The more I look at it, the more I dislike the cutout for the acrylic in the front.
Still gonna buy it

I don't think you are required to have that on your board. If you get the solid bottom rather than the underglow one then it should just all be uniform.
No solid bottom from the looks of the OP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2nd pic in the OP.  I think black and silver will be options unless things change when the GB launches.
Ion | Keycult | Instagram

Offline japanitrat

« Reply #402 on: Mon, 23 January 2017, 03:06:49 »
Still gonna buy it

Hm. Might get both then. I'd love tge best of both worlds, though: underglow AND uniform front. Thatd be best, imho

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
« Reply #403 on: Mon, 23 January 2017, 03:11:08 »
Still gonna buy it

Hm. Might get both then. I'd love tge best of both worlds, though: underglow AND uniform front. Thatd be best, imho
oh yessss  :thumb:
email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline merutz

• @merutz
« Reply #404 on: Mon, 23 January 2017, 04:04:17 »
Thanks for making it fit the S340 Elites colorway. That matte is just delicious  :eek:

The thickness also no longer bothers me now that I see these new pics, but please upload some more footage of it.

We're a hungry bunch!

QFR R-i/DSA Dolch   |   MX Master
     + yellow Esc

Offline GreyAmbience

• I can stop when ever I want
« Reply #405 on: Mon, 23 January 2017, 09:42:46 »
Will we be able to see color samples at some point before ordering?

I love this board already

Sent from my microwave oven using alternating current

Offline Data

« Reply #406 on: Mon, 23 January 2017, 10:54:43 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I have the weirdest boner right now.

Offline testplsignore

• I am one with the Cup Rubber...
« Reply #407 on: Mon, 23 January 2017, 11:05:38 »
Have the GMK caps been confirmed to be Black on Black, Realforce style?

Realforce 10AE 45g Type-S & 55g    HHKB BT & Type-S    Realforce RGB Hype-S    FC980C    FC660C    Filco BT TKL

Offline merutz

• @merutz
« Reply #408 on: Mon, 23 January 2017, 12:01:14 »

They are reversed. Unlike the HHKB or Realforce they feature lighter color legends on black Caps.

A pitty since I was also excited for the famous black on black...

QFR R-i/DSA Dolch   |   MX Master
     + yellow Esc

Offline sems

« Reply #409 on: Mon, 23 January 2017, 12:09:02 »

They are reversed. Unlike the HHKB or Realforce they feature lighter color legends on black Caps.

Where do they stated that?

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #410 on: Mon, 23 January 2017, 12:36:23 »

Yea, but I think it's inverted as in light on dark rather than dark on light.

Edit: whoops, fixed the order.
« Last Edit: Mon, 23 January 2017, 13:55:46 by Vigrith »

Offline Traveler

« Reply #411 on: Mon, 23 January 2017, 12:37:41 »

Where do they stated that?

If you're on desktop, go to page 3 of this thread and look at the comments by sherryton. The first comment on that page teases the photo, and the second gives a bit more of a description that reads as so:

for the past year, we have been working on a colorway called Carbon Black, inspired by Topre's Black on Black colorway.

Amos, Yuktsi, and I have been talking about it for awhile, and we decided, why not try to reverse the colors since it's double-shot?

It isn't 100% confirmed, but everything so far has lead to such.

Offline Pwner

• * Maker
  • soon™
    • Ion Keyboards
« Reply #412 on: Mon, 23 January 2017, 14:54:21 »

And for those that missed the post on r/mk yesterday: http://imgur.com/a/hmJ5m

Offline dead_pixel_design

• IIIV is not a Roman Numeral. Positive Vibes.
« Reply #413 on: Mon, 23 January 2017, 15:27:47 »
Love the black on grey caps with the red/orange Esc, hope that is part of the package

Offline ironpup

• Good feeling of oneness with cup rubber
« Reply #414 on: Mon, 23 January 2017, 16:01:22 »
please tell me there will be super keys other than the windows logo...

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #415 on: Mon, 23 January 2017, 18:25:40 »
Show Image

I missed the post, would you happen to be able to provide a link if you don't mind?

Offline Traveler

« Reply #416 on: Mon, 23 January 2017, 18:54:23 »
Should be this one https://redd.it/5pgktn. Unless there's another I also didn't see.

Offline Pwner

• * Maker
  • soon™
    • Ion Keyboards
« Reply #417 on: Mon, 23 January 2017, 19:22:42 »
Show Image

I missed the post, would you happen to be able to provide a link if you don't mind?

Should be this one https://redd.it/5pgktn. Unless there's another I also didn't see.

That's the one.  You aren't missing much if you wanted to check the comments, just more people completely missing the point of this board. Haha

Offline Rafa_n

« Reply #418 on: Mon, 23 January 2017, 19:32:08 »
Show Image

That's the one.  You aren't missing much if you wanted to check the comments, just more people completely missing the point of this board. Haha

They are not "missing the point", it's just their opinion.

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #419 on: Mon, 23 January 2017, 20:06:55 »
A design that sparks controversy and a lot of discussion is a good design.  Just like museums of modern art have a lot of pieces that are quickly dismissed by those who are used to the classics (read standards), unusual but thoughtful pieces have their own fans.
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #420 on: Mon, 23 January 2017, 21:49:39 »
Show Image

Some times I forget why I've never bothered with Reddit (asides its, in my opinion, horrid layout and comment/topic display system). I do appreciate the link however, I was mostly curious to see if there was any word of when it is going live, pricing, more pictures and all that.

Offline robbles

« Reply #421 on: Mon, 23 January 2017, 21:49:53 »
Show Image

If Pwner thinks there is a point that they are missing, then that is just his opinion as well.

Top three comments are "That bezel kills it for me, sorry." "Can it replace my desk?" "why this thing so ****ing big". Sounds like he has some grounds for saying Traveler isn't missing much by checking the comments.
How does one become so interested in a thing like keyboards? When you realize you use a keyboard more than any other tool in your life.

Offline GreyAmbience

« Reply #422 on: Tue, 24 January 2017, 01:48:21 »
Show Image

If Pwner thinks there is a point that they are missing, then that is just his opinion as well.

Top three comments are "That bezel kills it for me, sorry." "Can it replace my desk?" "why this thing so ****ing big". Sounds like he has some grounds for saying Traveler isn't missing much by checking the comments.
I love everything about this board and the pok3r loving cmQuickfire <removed> from reddit can go **** themselves.
This board really is one of the most exciting things of 2017, it's going to look A ****ing Mazing in a minimalistic setup. It's super retro in a futuristic manner.

MOD Edit:  Please refrain from insulting other users.
« Last Edit: Wed, 25 January 2017, 18:08:18 by ghostjuggernaut »

Offline msilvv

« Reply #423 on: Tue, 24 January 2017, 02:26:28 »
Show Image

I love everything about this board and the pok3r loving cmQuickfire ***s from reddit can go **** themselves.
This board really is one of the most exciting things of 2017, it's going to look A ****ing Mazing in a minimalistic setup. It's super retro in a futuristic manner.

A lot of redditors (myself included) originally found out about keyboards from r/mk and then came here cause they wanted more in depth discussion of the hobby. If those people are content with their stock pok3rs and QFRs and can't appreciate the design philosophy behind a relatively niche enthusiast board, let them. we're talking about keyboards on the internet. It's not a huge deal.

Offline kmba

• Formerly tameone
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #424 on: Tue, 24 January 2017, 07:24:28 »
Saying the bezel kills it for me doesn't mean that person is missing the point. It just means they don't like the aesthetics. It says nothing about their awareness of others interest, the motivation behind production, or the fact that it fills a hole in the market. Telling people to go F themselves because they don't find a polarizing design pleasing is an infinitely worse response.
keyboards.

Offline GreyAmbience

« Reply #425 on: Tue, 24 January 2017, 07:35:40 »
Saying the bezel kills it for me doesn't mean that person is missing the point. It just means they don't like the aesthetics. It says nothing about their awareness of others interest, the motivation behind production, or the fact that it fills a hole in the market. Telling people to go F themselves because they don't find a polarizing design pleasing is an infinitely worse response.
Thanks professor

Offline Pwner

• * Maker
  • soon™
    • Ion Keyboards
« Reply #426 on: Tue, 24 January 2017, 07:40:31 »
Saying the bezel kills it for me doesn't mean that person is missing the point.

I agree with that.  However the "missing the point" was not directed at those replies.

A few examples:

Nice pinky rests

why

You could fit at TKL keyboard in that space if not more. The whole point of using a smaller keyboard is the ergonomics of it, but this defeats the purpose.

No, the maker of this keyboard seems to misunderstand the purpose of small keyboards.

Why even make it 65% when it's the size of a TKL board?

That completely defeats the purpose of a 60% keyboard.

Having an opinion is all fine and good.. when it's at least constructive or logical.

Offline muten-roshi

« Reply #427 on: Tue, 24 January 2017, 07:44:39 »

I agree with that.  However the "missing the point" was not directed at those replies.

A few examples:

Nice pinky rests

why

You could fit at TKL keyboard in that space if not more. The whole point of using a smaller keyboard is the ergonomics of it, but this defeats the purpose.

No, the maker of this keyboard seems to misunderstand the purpose of small keyboards.

Having an opinion is all fine and good.. when it's at least constructive or logical.

I know you don't think the same as me, but they are right.
60% is there because it uses less space. If you have a "big" keyboard with "missing" keys, there is some space that has zero functionality. It is only for the looks but other then that, it can not be used very good.

For me personally, the bezel is just a bit to big, but I understand the idea. If someone is interested in a compact layout, this board is just the wrong choice.

Offline ricyuyc

« Reply #428 on: Tue, 24 January 2017, 08:03:47 »

A few examples:

Nice pinky rests

why

60% is there because it uses less space. If you have a "big" keyboard with "missing" keys, there is some space that has zero functionality. It is only for the looks but other then that, it can not be used very good.

For me personally, the bezel is just a bit to big, but I understand the idea. If someone is interested in a compact layout, this board is just the wrong choice.
I use 60% not because it saving desktop/working space, just want to reduce hands move that to improve efficiency.

Offline kmba

• Formerly tameone
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #429 on: Tue, 24 January 2017, 08:06:51 »
OK I guess some of them do seem to miss the point of this board  :p
keyboards.

Offline Pwner

• * Maker
  • soon™
    • Ion Keyboards
« Reply #430 on: Tue, 24 January 2017, 08:06:59 »
If someone is interested in a compact layout, this board is just the wrong choice.

You proved my point.

Offline Traveler

« Reply #431 on: Tue, 24 January 2017, 08:16:48 »
A lot of redditors (myself included) originally found out about keyboards from r/mk and then came here cause they wanted more in depth discussion of the hobby. If those people are content with their stock pok3rs and QFRs and can't appreciate the design philosophy behind a relatively niche enthusiast board, let them. we're talking about keyboards on the internet. It's not a huge deal.

Same for me, more or less. In fact r/mk is still my general source of discovering new sets and group buys, and I just come here for better updates, info, and a more civilized community lol. You just have to know how to take Reddit. They often aren't always the bunch, but unless you're on a toxic subreddit or stumble upon a bad post it's usually not too bad. r/mk sometimes suffers from a sense of elitism, similar to the PCMR community.

And I agree: if they don't like the board, it's ok. Their loss. I have a feeling this is going to be a board that a lot of people are going to regret not picking up. But I don't plan on being one of those people

Offline GreyAmbience

« Reply #432 on: Tue, 24 January 2017, 08:26:57 »

Same for me, more or less. In fact r/mk is still my general source of discovering new sets and group buys, and I just come here for better updates, info, and a more civilized community lol. You just have to know how to take Reddit. They often aren't always the bunch, but unless you're on a toxic subreddit or stumble upon a bad post it's usually not too bad. r/mk sometimes suffers from a sense of elitism, similar to the PCMR community.

And I agree: if they don't like the board, it's ok. Their loss. I have a feeling this is going to be a board that a lot of people are going to regret not picking up. But I don't plan on being one of those people

I agree, I think people are generally nice, but I hate to see negative bull**** being voted to the top when something as magnificent as this is posted.

Offline robbles

« Reply #433 on: Tue, 24 January 2017, 08:40:05 »
We need Jua to pls post some new details to get us back on track :thumb:
How does one become so interested in a thing like keyboards? When you realize you use a keyboard more than any other tool in your life.

Offline Pwner

• * Maker
  • soon™
    • Ion Keyboards
« Reply #434 on: Tue, 24 January 2017, 08:46:05 »
We need Jua to pls post some new details to get us back on track :thumb:

110.9% agreed

Offline ntw

« Reply #435 on: Tue, 24 January 2017, 09:11:10 »
Is there any word yet on when the GB will start?

Please let there be word :confused:

ask and you shall be given...

More
word
Wishlist: Hungrkey, Creamsicle Skullthulhu, MDMAver Skullthulhu, Goo, Taka

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #436 on: Tue, 24 January 2017, 12:58:04 »

Firstly as said, that proves his point. Secondly, what in the world do you mean "it can't be used very well"? Do you mean it's not handy? Does it have to be handy? My desk is pretty big and all there is on it is a super sized mouse mat, my mouse, a headphone stand, a 34" screen and occasionally keys/phone. Do you understand how much space that leaves for a keyboard? I'm going to be having the Exent in place of my WhiteFox that I'm currently using and an M10 pad as well and I'll still have an insane amount of space left. This keyboard isn't even big, TKL boards are relatively small.

This is a different design and you can say it defeats the portability/small form factor of a 65% all you want but it's aesthetic. That is the point. I hate having unnecessary bs on my keyboard, numpad and F row are obsolete, so why are you telling me to get a 108 keyboard when I don't want one just because I like the big case this one has?

No one is "right" or "wrong" here, the right choice is the one you want to make and if you want to express your OPINION that is perfectly fine. When you start stating it as fact (as many people seem to), then we have a problem.

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #437 on: Tue, 24 January 2017, 13:24:10 »
It is a work of art, a 'statement', i dont think a keyboard of this background and origin needs to justify its own usefulness (at its core, it is a 65%, my favorite layout). just my opinion anyway
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline BAS1C

« Reply #438 on: Tue, 24 January 2017, 13:31:13 »
So it's been a while since we had any update on when this might be dropping...  the pics were great, thank you for those. But any indication of the options and when we can expect the GB to launch? Last I remember reading was sometime last week! ❤

Offline giHefca

« Reply #439 on: Tue, 24 January 2017, 14:25:23 »
Perfect keyboard for Dasher set

Offline fancymans

« Reply #440 on: Tue, 24 January 2017, 14:28:18 »
So it's been a while since we had any update on when this might be dropping...  the pics were great, thank you for those. But any indication of the options and when we can expect the GB to launch? Last I remember reading was sometime last week! ❤

Tbh I wouldn't mind waiting even longer. My wallet needs to rest and heal.
Realforce 87U 55g 10th Silenced | HHKB Silenced | FC660C

Offline el_mechacontext

• You can find my body in the mechacontext.
« Reply #441 on: Tue, 24 January 2017, 15:08:49 »
I'm just torn between this board and the RS2+ on MassDrop right now. My plan is to wait for Exent GB until the last day of the drop. If the GB doesn't open in time I'll do the other one.

Can any one of you fine folk convince me one way or the other?
Pok3r MX Clears | CM Storm Stealth MX Blues | Dell AT101W Alps Blacks | Happy Hacking Keyboard Uni 45g | Ortholinear Planck Gateron Blacks

Offline GreyAmbience

« Reply #442 on: Tue, 24 January 2017, 15:13:25 »
I'm just torn between this board and the RS2+ on MassDrop right now. My plan is to wait for Exent GB until the last day of the drop. If the GB doesn't open in time I'll do the other one.

Take the rs2+ so this becomes more exclusive

Offline kiwi99

• that's a gnarly dookie
  • authentic church of halverson member
« Reply #443 on: Tue, 24 January 2017, 15:14:38 »

I am from assuming from what I've seen this boards build quality and finishing will be much, much better and well thought out as long as the bezel doesn't bother you like it does for some.

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #444 on: Tue, 24 January 2017, 15:16:28 »

I don't want to come off as rude or anything, but if you need to be convinced to buy into this board you are probably buying it for the wrong reasons and may just end up selling it eventually anyway.

The board is definitely love or hate, personally I love the design. I would never try and convince anyone to buy something at this price. Make a choice for yourself. You'll be much happier with the outcome.

Offline robbles

« Reply #445 on: Tue, 24 January 2017, 15:22:38 »

ghostjuggernaut is right, but checkout manofinterest's video review of the last RedScarf78 on Massdrop. It was really informative.

Offline el_mechacontext

« Reply #446 on: Tue, 24 January 2017, 15:27:12 »

I don't want to come off as rude or anything, but if you need to be convinced to buy into this board you are probably buying it for the wrong reasons and may just end up selling it eventually anyway.

The board is definitely love or hate, personally I love the design. I would never try and convince anyone to buy something at this price. Make a choice for yourself. You'll be much happier with the outcome.

I like the design, and I also like the design of the other board. I'd be happy with either one. With the configs I want they'd both be the same price, too. I'm just wondering what some other people's thoughts are. I don't really think that's a problem.

I am from assuming from what I've seen this boards build quality and finishing will be much, much better and well thought out as long as the bezel doesn't bother you like it does for some.

That's what's pushing me towards the Exent. It just looks so...solid. And I have no issue with the bezel, really. The only thing I was worried about was the size of the thing, but after the latest set of pictures, I'm not worried about that either.

Pok3r MX Clears | CM Storm Stealth MX Blues | Dell AT101W Alps Blacks | Happy Hacking Keyboard Uni 45g | Ortholinear Planck Gateron Blacks

Offline el_mechacontext

« Reply #447 on: Tue, 24 January 2017, 15:29:45 »

ghostjuggernaut is right, but checkout manofinterest's video review of the last RedScarf78 on Massdrop. It was really informative.

Thanks for that link, that's the kind of thing I was looking for.

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #448 on: Tue, 24 January 2017, 15:42:44 »

Good lord, the typing portions of that video are borderline unbearable.

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #449 on: Tue, 24 January 2017, 16:12:01 »
Watched that video as well.  I think if he'd used Cherry stabilizers and other feet (someone suggested different feet in the comments), most of his annoyance with the keyboard would be mollified.  I'm in disagreement about his disregard for the left-side function keys as a negative for the keyboard, however.  It was a design decision, and if he didn't find that layout convenient, or necessary, or appealing, then there's no reason for him to buy and own that keyboard.  Why complain about it?  It's the same as people complaining about the size of the bezel for EXENT or a random layout they don't want to use: everyone should buy what they think works best for them.
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -