Author Topic: [IC] GMK DOOM | GB NOW LIVE!  (Read 94303 times)

Offline CAPS UNLOCKED

• capsunlocked
[IC] GMK DOOM | GB NOW LIVE!
« on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 14:10:47 »
Hey,

This is an interest check for a keycap set inspired by Madvillainy, an album created by duo Madvillain (consisting of MF DOOM and Madlib) and released in 2003.

Madvillainy is one of the most influential and highly regarded hip-hop albums of all time. The album cover features the MC MF DOOM in his iconic mask.

163061-0

This keycap set will be produced by GMK.

The base kit has been added.

Compatibility:
This keycap set should be compatible with the following layouts: ANSI, ISO(UK), TKL, 75%, 60%, 1800, Winkeyless and HHKB.

Colours:

Keycap Colours:

[Version 1] [REMOVED]

[Version 2][Removed]

[Version 3]
Backspace(Coloured): V2
Esc, Arrow, Enter (+ISO): 2B
All Keys: CR

Legend Colours:

[Version 1][REMOVED]

[Version 2][Removed]

[Version 3]
All Keys: N9

RENDERS:

175512-1

BASE KIT:

[Version 1]
[REMOVED]

[Version 2]
[REMOVED]

[Version 3]
[REMOVED]

[Version 4]
168901-2

[Version 5]
172452-3

[FINAL VERSION]
173843-4

NOVELTY KEY PACK:

These novelty keys were designed by Inosint.

[VERSION 1]

[Removed]

[VERSION 2]

169022-5

[VERSION 3]

169024-6

[VERSION 4]

172454-7

[VERSION 5] - PLEASE NOTE: THE NOVELTY KEYS NEED TO BE WORKED ON SO THAT GMK CAN PRODUCE THEM. THESE ARE A ROUGH IDEA OF WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT  THEM TO LOOK LIKE, BUT HAVE NOT BEEN CONFIRMED 100%.
173845-8

UPDATES / CHANGE LOG:

15/03/2017: Interest Check Started.
16/03/2017: Base Kit Added
16/03/2017: Base Kit Updated || Several key sizes fixed / updated /added.

- Fixed 2u Delete to 1.5u Delete keys.
- Added 2.25u Shift Key.
- Changed 1u Orange Blank from Row 1 to Row 2.
- Added Off-White (GR1) "~`" Key.

- Updated base kit image.

16/03/2017: Base Kit Image Corrected ||

- F and J Keys with bars should not be coloured, they should be black (CR). This has been corrected. 

17/03/2017: Base Kit Updated ||

- Numpad enter key has been added.
- Version 3 has been added. Version 1 graphic does not include the numpad enter key, but the base kit will include it.   

20/03/2017: Base Kit Updated ||

- Colour of backspace has been changed back to V2 from V1. This is due to the square on the album being orange, and V1 is red.
- Added R1 1.5u backspace
- Added R1 Delete, Pg Dn and End Keys
- Updated Version 1 and Version 3 base kit images.

20/03/2017: Base Kit Updated ||

- Removed R1 1.5u backspace

21/03/2017: Base Kit Updated ||

- Improved legends on 1.5u backspace/delete keys.
- Removed images for "Version 1"
- Updated images for "Version 3"

22/03/2017: Base Kit Updated ||

- Added the following keys: 1u Backspace (+ Coloured 1u Backspace), R2 PgUp, R3 Pg Dn, R4 End.
- Base kit is now compatible with 75% Keyboards.

22/03/2017: Pricing Added ||

- Added pricing for the base kit.

22/05/2017: Pricing Added + Base kit updated. ||

- Added Version 4 renders
- Added Version 4 prices
- Removed Version 3 design

22/05/2017: Novelty Keys Added ||

- Added the first novelty key designs.

22/05/2017: Novelty Keys Added ||

- Removed the 1st Novelty Key design.
- Added the 2nd Novelty Key design.
- Added the 3rd Novelty key design.

05/07/2017: Base Kit Updated ||

- Added  Version 5 Base Kit
- Added Version 4 Novelty keys

21/07/2017: Base Kit Updated ||

- Added Version 5 Novelty keys.
- Added Final Base Kit
- Added Pricing

21/07/2017: Renders Added ||

- Added one render of GMK DOOM on a M65-A, without any novelty keys.

[PRICING]

Base Kit - 140 GBP / 174.324 USD / 161.564 EUR [OLD PRICES - PLEASE LOOK AT THE CURRENT PRICES BELOW]

Base Kit - 120.00 GBP / 156.01 USD / 138.96 EUR

--------

Final Base Kit (No Novelties) 115.00 GBP / (approx)$150 USD / 128 EUR

Final Base Kit (With Novelties) 138.00 GBP / (approx)$180 USD / 154.00 EUR

Separate Novelty Kit (VERSION 5 DESIGN) - 23.00GBP / (approx)30.00 USD / (approx) 25.50 EUR

NOTE: THESE PRICES ARE BASED ON THE EXCHANGE RATE USED ON 22/05/2017. PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
« Last Edit: Fri, 23 March 2018, 11:05:30 by CAPS UNLOCKED »

Offline CAPS UNLOCKED

• capsunlocked
Re: [IC] GMK "DOOM"
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 14:18:31 »
The second version has been added!

Please provide feedback for both versions!

Thank you.

Offline Rafa_n

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 15:19:02 »
how about a full grey on black set?  ;D

Offline LDobler

« Reply #3 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 15:38:58 »
Big fan of MF Doom!   :D

I prefer the Version 1. Hoping for novelties!  :thumb:

Offline ArchDill

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 15:49:24 »
Hey,

This is an interest check for a keycap set inspired by Madvillainy, an album created by duo Madvillain (consisting of MF DOOM and Madlib) and released in 2003.

Madvillainy is one of the most influential and highly regarded hip-hop albums of all time. The album cover features the MC MF DOOM in his iconic mask.

This keycap set will most likely be produced by GMK.

There are 2 different versions, please provdie feedback on which one you prefer.

(Attachment Link)

Colours:

Keycap Colours:

[VERSION 1]
Esc + Space Bar: GR1
Backspace: V2
Other Keys: N9

[VERSION 2]
Esc + Space Bar: GR1
Backspace:V2
Modifier Keys: CR

Legend Colours:

[VERSION 1]
Esc + Space Bar: N9
Backspace: N9
Other Keys: GR1

[VERSION 2]
All Keys: N9

[VERSION 1 - 15 / 03 / 2017]

(Attachment Link)

[VERSION 2 - 15 / 03 / 2017]

(Attachment Link)

All feedback is appreciated!

Thank you!

capsunlocked

Dang, was hoping for a DOOM set from the game.

Offline Mr_BeastQuake

• Reddit
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 16:35:25 »
I prefer keyset 1. Maybe a darker grey legend and throw visibility to the wayside? Maybe not though, either way I approve. Can there be a color pack or something with orange Esc, Arrows, Enter, and numpad Enter, and the backspace? I like the scheme just for people with larger boards that colored numpad enter evens out the "accent" in my opinion.

Offline Atredl

« Reply #6 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 16:37:27 »

I second this. Grey on black caps will look super stealthy while still keeping the legend look that is so attractive. It's something that is only possible on doubleshot keys because of the limitations on dye sub. It'd be a better version of the Black on Black sets that have been around for a while because they would actually be black and not dark grey. Please make this happen!

Offline CAPS UNLOCKED

• capsunlocked
« Reply #7 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 16:48:02 »

I second this. Grey on black caps will look super stealthy while still keeping the legend look that is so attractive. It's something that is only possible on doubleshot keys because of the limitations on dye sub. It'd be a better version of the Black on Black sets that have been around for a while because they would actually be black and not dark grey. Please make this happen!

Thank you for the feedback! What are your opinions on this design?

163067-0

Offline CAPS UNLOCKED

• capsunlocked
« Reply #8 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 16:52:01 »
Big fan of MF Doom!   :D

I prefer the Version 1. Hoping for novelties!  :thumb:

Thank you for the feedback! The only novelties that are guaranteed at the moment are a microphone, and the outline of his mask. I am open to suggestions.

I prefer keyset 1. Maybe a darker grey legend and throw visibility to the wayside? Maybe not though, either way I approve. Can there be a color pack or something with orange Esc, Arrows, Enter, and numpad Enter, and the backspace? I like the scheme just for people with larger boards that colored numpad enter evens out the "accent" in my opinion.

What do you think about this design? This would be the base kit, and then additional orange keys would be a separate kit.

163069-0

Offline Atredl

« Reply #9 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 17:00:57 »

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]

That would be incredible! As long as we also got a black colored backspace. I'm a big fan of getting accents (especially orange :thumb: ) but I'd also like to have the ability to make it plain when I need it. Especially with a set such as this one.

Offline Atredl

« Reply #10 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 17:08:36 »
Have you given thought to the kind of compatibility keys you're going to include?

IMO GMK terminal did a really good job with the extra compatibility keys. If a similar all in one kit could be made for this set, I would buy it in a heartbeat.

Offline ArchDill

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #11 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 17:26:55 »

This is pretty rad. It looks almost identical to the special GMK set that is coming with the Extent though. I think they will have a red enter and a red escape.

Offline LDobler

« Reply #12 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 17:33:57 »
Is this going to be a Madvillainy themed set or can there be influences from Dooms other work/albums like "Mm... Food" which would look great on the enter key imo :)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Offline LDobler

« Reply #13 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 17:36:26 »
How about "meat grinder" as the "backspace" key? :D

Offline CAPS UNLOCKED

• capsunlocked
« Reply #14 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 17:44:22 »

That would be incredible! As long as we also got a black colored backspace. I'm a big fan of getting accents (especially orange :thumb: ) but I'd also like to have the ability to make it plain when I need it. Especially with a set such as this one.

Have you given thought to the kind of compatibility keys you're going to include?

IMO GMK terminal did a really good job with the extra compatibility keys. If a similar all in one kit could be made for this set, I would buy it in a heartbeat.

I think I will organise the group buy to be like GMK Terminal. There will be one large base kit, and then further additional kits. I don't want the initial base kit too be too expensive, so at this point I will not confirm which compatibility kits will be available. 

163074-0

^^ That is the wrong attachment.

163076-1

This is the all black set.
« Last Edit: Wed, 15 March 2017, 17:47:13 by CAPS UNLOCKED »

Offline CAPS UNLOCKED

• capsunlocked
« Reply #15 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 17:49:17 »
Is this going to be a Madvillainy themed set or can there be influences from Dooms other work/albums like "Mm... Food" which would look great on the enter key imo :)

Those are great suggestions! The base kit will have the colour scheme of Madvillainy, but the novelties can be references to DOOM's other works!

Offline CAPS UNLOCKED

• capsunlocked
« Reply #16 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 17:50:32 »

This is pretty rad. It looks almost identical to the special GMK set that is coming with the Extent though. I think they will have a red enter and a red escape.

Thank you for the support and feedback! Do you have a link to that GMK set?

Offline CAPS UNLOCKED

• capsunlocked
« Reply #17 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 18:09:30 »
Based on feedback from the community, this is the current design:

163078-0

This is the ISO-UK set, with additional coloured accents:

These would be the additional accent keys:

Offline Rafa_n

« Reply #18 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 18:12:42 »
Based on feedback from the community, this is the current design:

(Attachment Link)

This is the ISO-UK set, with additional coloured accents:

(Attachment Link)

These would be the additional accent keys:

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

love it, the orange accent keys look really good, and i really like the simplicity of the white ones.

Offline LDobler

« Reply #19 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 18:18:15 »

I think I will organise the group buy to be like GMK Terminal. There will be one large base kit, and then further additional kits. I don't want the initial base kit too be too expensive, so at this point I will not confirm which compatibility kits will be available. 

I like the idea of a barebones base kit and extra child kits but there might be problems with reaching the MOQ...
I would be down for at least 1 base set and a set of accent keys and novelties.

Offline CAPS UNLOCKED

• capsunlocked
« Reply #20 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 18:27:27 »
I like the idea of a barebones base kit and extra child kits but there might be problems with reaching the MOQ...
I would be down for at least 1 base set and a set of accent keys and novelties.

I think I will combine the coloured accent kits into one kit :

Offline CAPS UNLOCKED

• capsunlocked
« Reply #21 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 18:29:38 »

love it, the orange accent keys look really good, and i really like the simplicity of the white ones.

Thank you! I have combined them into one kit to reduce costs.

Offline Atredl

« Reply #22 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 18:34:25 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

GMK is notorious for being difficult to reach MOQ since they need to reach 150 orders on each kit. I might be weary of what you include in the compatibility kits as they most likely won't make it. Then once it becomes clear someones kit isn't going to be made they'll drop out of the buy. Most GMK kits include color accents within the main kit because of this difficulty. It's much more possible to get kits into production with SP since their MOQ is much lower.

Edit: If you want to go really barebones with the main kit, I would look at what Manifex did with GMK stormtrooper. His kit came up to be $100 during the GB period, which I think is a really good price, and it had all of the "standard" keys but omitted things like 1800, 75%, and smaller layouts. It's completely up to you how to run this GB but it's best to look at all the options.

Link to GMK stormtrooper:
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=82240.0
« Last Edit: Wed, 15 March 2017, 18:43:57 by Atredl »

Offline Mr_BeastQuake

• Reddit
« Reply #23 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 18:44:30 »

I think I will combine the coloured accent kits into one kit :

(Attachment Link)

I think if you're just going to have 4 colored keys, it might as well be in the base kit. I also liked the original orange base and black (?) legend accent caps more than the current image. Also, numpad enter accent please! Tough to tell how well the dark on dark will play out in these basic images but I think that most of the purchasers would be expecting something similar to RF caps in terms of legend visibility, possibly a bit better.

While splitting it into kits might be an issue, I don't think a single color accent kit would have much trouble making MOQ if the base set doesn't have trouble either. Nor would a non-standard layout kit. It might make for a cheaper base set but more expensive add-ons but honestly, I like the concept enough (personally) that I wouldn't have any issue with that. Hope to see this happen.

Offline CAPS UNLOCKED

• capsunlocked
« Reply #24 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 18:47:24 »
GMK is notorious for being difficult to reach MOQ since they need to reach 150 orders on each kit. I might be weary of what you include in the compatibility kits as they most likely won't make it. Then once it becomes clear someones kit isn't going to be made they'll drop out of the buy. Most GMK kits include color accents within the main kit because of this difficulty. It's much more possible to get kits into production with SP since their MOQ is much lower.

Edit: If you want to go really barebones with the main kit, I would look at what Manifex did with GMK stormtrooper. His kit came up to be $100 during the GB period, which I think is a really good price, and it had all of the "standard" keys but omitted things like 1800, 75%, and smaller layouts. It's completely up to you how to run this GB but it's best to look at all the options.

Link to GMK stormtrooper:
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=82240.0

I think if you're just going to have 4 colored keys, it might as well be in the base kit. I also liked the original orange base and black (?) legend accent caps more than the current image. Also, numpad enter accent please! Tough to tell how well the dark on dark will play out in these basic images but I think that most of the purchasers would be expecting something similar to RF caps in terms of legend visibility, possibly a bit better.

While splitting it into kits might be an issue, I don't think a single color accent kit would have much trouble making MOQ if the base set doesn't have trouble either. Nor would a non-standard layout kit. It might make for a cheaper base set but more expensive add-ons but honestly, I like the concept enough (personally) that I wouldn't have any issue with that. Hope to see this happen.

I think that the base kit will include the black kit, compatibility keys, coloured accents and novelties. There will be an additional international kit, and  possibly a spacebar kit. I would like to include a Planck kit, but I do not think it will reach MOQ.

Offline CAPS UNLOCKED

• capsunlocked
« Reply #25 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 18:48:53 »

What do you think of these coloured accent keys?

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #26 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 18:52:25 »
imo you'd get a better color palette from operation doomsday

Offline CAPS UNLOCKED

• capsunlocked
« Reply #27 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 19:00:31 »
imo you'd get a better color palette from operation doomsday

I think the album artwork for both albums is great.

The reason I have decided to use Madvillainy is because the image is so striking, and I love looking at the artwork. I think the artwork is amazing because you see the image of DOOM and it's like the image is pulling you in, trying to get you to listen to the music on the record. I don' t think it is an image that you can easily forget, it's definitely one of my favourite album covers of all time.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Offline CAPS UNLOCKED

• capsunlocked
« Reply #28 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 19:38:00 »

"All Caps" for Caps Lock? :)

Offline LDobler

« Reply #29 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 19:39:22 »

"All Caps" for Caps Lock? :)

Damn.... Missed the obvious opportunity :D

Offline shinz0

• i was told there would be cake
« Reply #30 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 19:56:35 »
take away the orange backspace and this set could also work as an IC for GMK Keycap Set Based On Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly"

Offline CAPS UNLOCKED

• capsunlocked
« Reply #31 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 20:57:06 »
take away the orange backspace and this set could also work as an IC for GMK Keycap Set Based On Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly"

I think this colour scheme could work for many albums that feature black, white and grey.

Offline CAPS UNLOCKED

• capsunlocked
Re: [IC] GMK "DOOM" | BASE KIT ADDED (16 / 03 / 2017)
« Reply #32 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 22:21:18 »

I have added the base kit.

Offline ashwinv11

• give me foog
« Reply #33 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 22:58:40 »
Villian get the money like curls, they just tryna get a nut like squirrels in this mad world  :thumb:

Offline ygor

• eat a butt, monkey lord
« Reply #34 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 22:59:19 »
Vik gonna be pissed.
I generally hate all keycaps. Keycaps are for poofs. Real men touchtype on stems. Non-functional artisans are awesome, I use them for the ESC key ... escape is for cowards anyways, real men go frontal assault.

Offline CAPS UNLOCKED

• capsunlocked
« Reply #35 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 23:03:11 »
Villian get the money like curls, they just tryna get a nut like squirrels in this mad world  :thumb:

It's great to know you are a fan of DOOM. I hope you like this keycap set!

Vik gonna be pissed.

Apologies, but what/whom you are referring to?

Offline ygor

• eat a butt, monkey lord
« Reply #36 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 23:05:41 »
I generally hate all keycaps. Keycaps are for poofs. Real men touchtype on stems. Non-functional artisans are awesome, I use them for the ESC key ... escape is for cowards anyways, real men go frontal assault.

Offline CAPS UNLOCKED

• capsunlocked
« Reply #37 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 23:15:35 »

It's great to know that you are also a fan of DOOM. What do you think of this keycap set?

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #38 on: Thu, 16 March 2017, 00:09:01 »
I like it but I don't know if it'll make it to MOQ. Definitely might get a set, though.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Rafa_n

« Reply #39 on: Thu, 16 March 2017, 08:21:47 »
As a totally biased fc660c owner, with a clueboard on the mail, would it be possible to add a 2.25 shift to the base kit?

A lot of sets have been including it lately.

Offline CAPS UNLOCKED

• capsunlocked
« Reply #40 on: Thu, 16 March 2017, 10:14:22 »
I like it but I don't know if it'll make it to MOQ. Definitely might get a set, though.

Thank you for the feedback. The base kit will include all of the compatibility keys for the most common layouts, without being to expensive. Hopefully that will help it to reach MOQ.

As a totally biased fc660c owner, with a clueboard on the mail, would it be possible to add a 2.25 shift to the base kit?

Are there any other keys I would need to include?

Offline Rafa_n

« Reply #41 on: Thu, 16 March 2017, 11:18:26 »

Thank you for the feedback. The base kit will include all of the compatibility keys for the most common layouts, without being to expensive. Hopefully that will help it to reach MOQ.

Are there any other keys I would need to include?

just the additional 2.25 shift and you will cover all the 660 style boards.

Offline My_Thoughts

« Reply #42 on: Thu, 16 March 2017, 11:27:02 »
This is very interesting

Offline CAPS UNLOCKED

• capsunlocked
« Reply #43 on: Thu, 16 March 2017, 11:50:10 »

Ok, I will add it and update the Base Kit Image.

This is very interesting

Thank you for the feedback!

Offline Slash Emperor

• Lust for life lost, keyboards acquired.
« Reply #44 on: Thu, 16 March 2017, 12:17:50 »
Yes, yes, yes! I'd love to actually have sets inspired by albums I adore, like Madvillainy. The colors also also work quite well for Allelujah! Don't Bend! Ascend! (though I'd still be quite interested in something based off of LYSFLAttH as a set down the line as well).

Looking forward to this one!

Offline Atredl

[IC] GMK "DOOM" | BASE KIT ADDED (16 / 03 / 2017)
« Reply #45 on: Thu, 16 March 2017, 12:19:13 »
I was looking through the mockup and I noticed you have two 2u deletes. Those are usually 1.5u so they can be used in row2 for a hhkb style backspace.

I hope others can chime in about their preferred layout but once the 1.5u delete is fixed my layout looks like it's covered.
« Last Edit: Thu, 16 March 2017, 12:22:21 by Atredl »

Offline CAPS UNLOCKED

• capsunlocked
« Reply #46 on: Thu, 16 March 2017, 13:23:42 »
Yes, yes, yes! I'd love to actually have sets inspired by albums I adore, like Madvillainy. The colors also also work quite well for Allelujah! Don't Bend! Ascend! (though I'd still be quite interested in something based off of LYSFLAttH as a set down the line as well).

Looking forward to this one!

Thank you for the feedback, it's great to know you like the set!

I was looking through the mockup and I noticed you have two 2u deletes. Those are usually 1.5u so they can be used in row2 for a hhkb style backspace.

I hope others can chime in about their preferred layout but once the 1.5u delete is fixed my layout looks like it's covered.

I have fixed the delete keys, they should be 1.5u now.

I have added the additional 2.25u Shift key.

Offline dib_dubious

Re: [IC] GMK "DOOM" | BASE KIT UPDATED (16 / 03 / 2017)
« Reply #47 on: Thu, 16 March 2017, 13:40:02 »
Definitely like the base kit support. I'd be in for a set.

Offline Applet

« Reply #48 on: Thu, 16 March 2017, 13:55:02 »
Oooh, I love MF DOOM. Can we please have a separate novelties set? Don't think I can afford the entire set (but maybe).

Also, can we have an "ALL CAPS" capslock key? :P (and maybe the mask?)
EDIT: Of course "ALL CAPS" was already suggested...

The set looks great
« Last Edit: Thu, 16 March 2017, 14:12:30 by Applet »

Offline CAPS UNLOCKED

• capsunlocked
« Reply #49 on: Thu, 16 March 2017, 14:12:43 »
Definitely like the base kit support. I'd be in for a set.

Thank you for the feedback and support! It's great that you like the set!

Oooh, I love MF DOOM. Can we please have a separate novelties set? Don't think I can afford the entire set.

Also, can we have an "ALL CAPS" capslock key? :P (and maybe the mask?) EDIT: Of course allready suggested...

Thank you for the support! There will be a base kit, then a separate novelties pack. I am also considering adding an international kit. I think this will be the best way of producing this set.