Author Topic: Post Your Pizza  (Read 238044 times)

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
Re: Post Your Pizza
« Reply #150 on: Fri, 13 February 2015, 10:28:17 »
Zeal putting my pizzas to shame.   :(
:(

I did sorta kill the pizza thread after my post... It's like everyone was ashamed to post :-[

Well, I tried but my weak pizza was weak.

Not quite sure what the toppings are. Oil, pork fluff, lettuce, tomatoes? Sounds like Asian remixed pizza found everywhere in Asia. :p

We tried out a new Greek restaurant and the Mediterranean Pizza was highly recommended by the greeter.  It's minced meat, lettuce, and tomatoes.  Honestly, it wasn't that good.

I must right this wrong and order two pizzas to appease the Pizza Gods tomorrow...hope there's a Valentine's Special :))

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #151 on: Fri, 13 February 2015, 23:20:46 »
Morning Glory pizza - 18" of artery-clogging eggs bacon and breakfast sausage with mozzarella and cheddar

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
« Reply #152 on: Sat, 14 February 2015, 06:09:40 »
Morning Glory pizza - 18" of artery-clogging eggs bacon and breakfast sausage with mozzarella and cheddar
Show Image

I want that for breakfast!

P.S. PumpKey looks fiercely hungry.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #153 on: Sat, 14 February 2015, 09:24:50 »
Show Image

* HoffmanMyster drools

That looks AMAZING

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #154 on: Sat, 14 February 2015, 09:39:18 »
Show Image

that looks so good
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline wupi

« Reply #155 on: Sat, 14 February 2015, 11:04:56 »
Show Image

That pizza cant be real, looks to good :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #156 on: Sat, 14 February 2015, 18:54:16 »
Pizza last night confirmed, unfortunately I had already eaten it before I remembered to take a picture.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #157 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 22:52:49 »
This time I remembered!

93239-0
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #158 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 23:02:15 »
This time I remembered!

(Attachment Link)

Nom....

I ate some of the best pizza on Lygon St.
or worst case I'll get some from La porchetta
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #159 on: Mon, 09 March 2015, 01:18:14 »
This time I remembered!

(Attachment Link)

Nom....

There's a gormet pizza place on Bridge Rd, weird combinations of toppings, and very slow service, but very nice pizzas!

If it's still there, been a good few years since I lived in Richmond.

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #160 on: Mon, 09 March 2015, 01:52:00 »
This time I remembered!

(Attachment Link)

Nom....

There's a gormet pizza place on Bridge Rd, weird combinations of toppings, and very slow service, but very nice pizzas!

Never knew they have one like that over Bridge, I used to live on Swan St but never came across any good food location around there

We should be more into souvlaki / kebab if we're Melbornian anyway
Right? :D
« Last Edit: Mon, 09 March 2015, 01:59:04 by jokrik »
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #161 on: Tue, 10 March 2015, 04:56:15 »
This time I remembered!

(Attachment Link)

Nom....

Never knew they have one like that over Bridge, I used to live on Swan St but never came across any good food location around there

We should be more into souvlaki / kebab if we're Melbornian anyway
Right? :D

Hector's is, or was, an excellent fish and chips shop.  Their noodle boxes are the best I've ever had.

There was this place called Funky Monkey that was expensive, but huge portions and really, really nice food.  My other half and I used to go there back in the day.

The baked potato cafe (I think that one's gone now) was another favourite haunt.

There were a couple of other particular favourites, but it's been nearly 15 years since I was last there, with the exception of one tram ride recently 'cause the trains weren't running.

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
« Reply #162 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 22:46:40 »
Split a yellow cab with my my cousin and bro.  :cool:

Four Seasons: NY Classic, 4 Cheese, Anchovy Lovers, and Roasted Garlic

96687-0

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #163 on: Wed, 08 April 2015, 00:14:07 »

(Attachment Link)

Since when did pizza chains start slicing pizzas into 16ths?
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
« Reply #164 on: Wed, 08 April 2015, 08:06:39 »

(Attachment Link)

Since when did pizza chains start slicing pizzas into 16ths?

My brother had it kustom cut that way...a force of habit from sharing pizza while at uni.

They also offer a cross-cut that yields 32 pieces. :))

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #165 on: Wed, 08 April 2015, 08:43:11 »

(Attachment Link)
oh god that looks delicious
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #166 on: Wed, 08 April 2015, 08:46:48 »
* HoffmanMyster wants a pizza  :(

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #167 on: Wed, 08 April 2015, 08:57:25 »
16 pieces? I cut mines in 4 and fold the quarter in 2.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #168 on: Wed, 08 April 2015, 10:04:43 »
16 pieces? I cut mines in 4 and fold the quarter in 2.

This guy knows how to eat pizza efficiently. :))
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #169 on: Wed, 08 April 2015, 11:10:50 »
Is ordering myself frozen Malnati's sad?

96707-0
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #170 on: Wed, 08 April 2015, 14:17:34 »

(Attachment Link)
Those are expensive pizzas  :eek:

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #171 on: Wed, 08 April 2015, 14:20:06 »

(Attachment Link)
It's good pizza and they ship them packed in dry ice. Then you thaw and bake and they're awesome. Best frozen I've had and I want deep dish.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #172 on: Wed, 08 April 2015, 14:25:31 »
had pizza tonight because of this thread
can't complain.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #173 on: Wed, 08 April 2015, 14:47:48 »

(Attachment Link)
It's good pizza and they ship them packed in dry ice. Then you thaw and bake and they're awesome. Best frozen I've had and I want deep dish.

You live in [XXXXXXX] and you mail order frozen deep dish pizza? What is wrong with you?!?! :))
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #174 on: Wed, 08 April 2015, 14:51:01 »

(Attachment Link)

You live in [XXXXXXX] and you mail order frozen deep dish pizza? What is wrong with you?!?! :))

I'm away at school and all the deep dish here sucks.  :(

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #175 on: Wed, 08 April 2015, 14:53:38 »

(Attachment Link)

I'm away at school and all the deep dish here sucks.  :(

Oh, haha. You get a pass, then.

How big are those pies? I love pizza.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #176 on: Wed, 08 April 2015, 14:59:00 »
Oh, haha. You get a pass, then.

How big are those pies? I love pizza.

I don't know exactly but I'd guess 16-18"ish.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #177 on: Thu, 09 April 2015, 05:55:29 »
I knew I forgot something - we had pizza last weekend, and I had already taken a couple of bites before I remembered this thread!

96755-0

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
« Reply #178 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 00:10:32 »
98013-0

🍕

What's in it?
More
Red sauce

Mozzarella
Ricotta
Parmesan

Italian sausage
Pepperoni
Bacon
Prosciutto
Grilled chicken

Green bell peppers
Mushrooms
2 x garlic
2 x black olives
2 x basil

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #179 on: Sat, 09 May 2015, 21:17:49 »
Very pizza.

Much wow!

99940-0

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #180 on: Sun, 10 May 2015, 00:02:23 »
Very pizza.

Much wow!

(Attachment Link)

I wish we had Pizza like that over here!  :)

Me wants a piece pls Rowdy!  :-*

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #181 on: Sun, 10 May 2015, 02:05:47 »
Very pizza.

Much wow!

(Attachment Link)

I wish we had Pizza like that over here!  :)

Me wants a piece pls Rowdy!  :-*

Show Image

They are actually really nice, very fresh, and about 2 minutes down the road, so they are still hot by the time we get them home.

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
« Reply #182 on: Sun, 10 May 2015, 09:20:35 »
Very pizza.

Much wow!

(Attachment Link)

Thanks for the reminder that I need to have some pizza soon!

:triangle: :pizza:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #183 on: Mon, 11 May 2015, 05:33:11 »
Very pizza.

Much wow!

(Attachment Link)

Thanks for the reminder that I need to have some pizza soon!

:triangle: :pizza:

We need a pizza icon!

Offline LXXXIX

• Just remember all caps when you spell the man name
« Reply #184 on: Mon, 11 May 2015, 09:06:52 »
Looking at this thread in class before lunch was a horrible idea.

Offline Seranite

• Doesn't know what's going on.
« Reply #185 on: Mon, 11 May 2015, 10:45:25 »
I give to you...the best sicilian pizza I've ever had from 'The Pizza Place' in Parkersburg, WV:

Dem pepperonis  :p

Offline Seranite

« Reply #186 on: Mon, 11 May 2015, 10:47:23 »
I knew I forgot something - we had pizza last weekend, and I had already taken a couple of bites before I remembered this thread!

(Attachment Link)

Good lord...you ripped in to that pizza like a savage.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #187 on: Mon, 11 May 2015, 10:48:16 »
I had some taco pizza last night but forgot to take a pic  before eating it all :'(

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #188 on: Mon, 11 May 2015, 21:37:21 »
I give to you...the best sicilian pizza I've ever had from 'The Pizza Place' in Parkersburg, WV:
Show Image

Not many places do square pizzas!

Offline Seranite

« Reply #189 on: Mon, 11 May 2015, 22:27:06 »
Show Image

Square pizza is best pizza.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #190 on: Mon, 11 May 2015, 22:35:15 »
Show Image

What about round pizza in square slices?

Offline Seranite

« Reply #191 on: Mon, 11 May 2015, 22:42:17 »
Show Image

What about round pizza in square slices?

Damnit Rowdy, now you're just being silly. Everyone knows that round slices from octagon pizzas are better.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #192 on: Sat, 16 May 2015, 20:57:20 »
Dat thickness.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #193 on: Sat, 16 May 2015, 21:04:16 »
Dat thickness.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

From personal experience with thick pizzas you've got to wonder whether it is properly cooked all the way through!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #194 on: Sat, 16 May 2015, 21:07:36 »

From personal experience with thick pizzas you've got to wonder whether it is properly cooked all the way through!

This stuff is legit.  :D

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #195 on: Sat, 16 May 2015, 22:08:00 »
All this great looking pizza is making me feel inadequate about my steak...

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
« Reply #196 on: Sun, 17 May 2015, 04:07:20 »

Order a pizza!  I just did! :))

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #197 on: Sun, 17 May 2015, 07:00:59 »

why not both?

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
« Reply #198 on: Sun, 17 May 2015, 08:22:17 »

Order a pizza!  I just did! :))

And here it is!  NOM NOM NOM

100995-0

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #199 on: Sun, 17 May 2015, 19:20:57 »
101034-0

Made a Home Run Inn pizza with Hoff and a friend, it was good.