geekhack Community > geekhack Media

What did you get in the mail today?

<< < (10600/10642) > >>

evidentLEE:
ClackKeys Companion Cube Artisan for GMK Gateway.

funderburker:

--- Quote from: noisyturtle on Tue, 21 September 2021, 18:07:36 ---
--- Quote from: funderburker on Tue, 21 September 2021, 16:05:51 ---
--- Quote from: noisyturtle on Sun, 19 September 2021, 18:50:10 ---Been slowly collecting these over the past 9 months, and today finally completed the set with the 500 Million Edition controller.
Now I need some sort of gauntlet to put them in, and I can control all 5 Playstation elements!
(Attachment Link)

--- End quote ---
Nice collection! Why these particular DS4 controllers?

--- End quote ---

I want to collect every non-metallic, non-special edition OEM DS4 and figured the best place to start is with the translucent ones before they all become insane prices.
You can still find the 20th Anny one for decent prices for the time being, especially if you don't mind a scuff or two. I actually got mine from GameStop for $54, but they all do have the OG PS logo on them.

--- End quote ---

I have OG PSX controllers (both with and also without joysticks) but haven't bought an adapter. Might need to get one just for lolz. And also thanks, I'll look for an 20th anny one as well. Ever since using a Steam controller, I'm accustomed to using gyro-aim and DS4 supports that.

_rubik:
Parts for a custom cable (after years of window shopping) arrived a few days ago. Mino keys had everything I needed, so that’s cool.

Overall the assembly wasn’t that bad, but it took a few tries before I got everything neat and tidy. If you haven’t done this before and want to try, buy extra and practice before soldering up the real deal.

Hosts: usb-c, usb-a
Devices: usb-c, usb-mini

noisyturtle:
got a cool Alien Queen tiki mug in the post today, can't wait to fill it with acid blood!

also this amazing Neca Pinhead figure I've been waiting a long time for them to re-release. It looks SO good!

phinix:

--- Quote from: noisyturtle on Thu, 30 September 2021, 19:26:53 ---got a cool Alien Queen tiki mug in the post today, can't wait to fill it with acid blood!
(Attachment Link)

also this amazing Neca Pinhead figure I've been waiting a long time for them to re-release. It looks SO good!
(Attachment Link)

--- End quote ---

that mug looks awesome :thumb:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version