Author Topic: Things you hate  (Read 251556 times)

Offline keyboardlover

• Hey Paul Walker, Click It or Ticket!
    • http://www.keyboardlover.com
Re: Things you hate
« Reply #400 on: Thu, 06 December 2012, 18:45:54 »
I hate when people are so anti-religion they need to tell everyone about it.

Offline MMB

• I no longer use this account. Please email me.
« Reply #401 on: Thu, 06 December 2012, 19:19:41 »
Ya I know. My roommate, still a bro. Has always been religious. But after his gf dumped him, he's been hitting church hard. Becoming the most useless human I know.

Dude, you don't see his master plan. Where else can a bro prey on innocent, recently divorced/widowed ladies?

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
Things you hate
« Reply #402 on: Thu, 06 December 2012, 19:24:42 »
Ya I know. My roommate, still a bro. Has always been religious. But after his gf dumped him, he's been hitting church hard. Becoming the most useless human I know.

Dude, you don't see his master plan. Where else can a bro prey on innocent, recently divorced/widowed ladies?

I wish! Newborn Christians hit on him left and right! He could get mad tail if he wanted.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #403 on: Thu, 06 December 2012, 19:24:45 »
Never enough CCs, but the problem is getting them!....at a reasonable price!

+1

Actually I don't mind that CCs are rare and sometimes expensive.  Compared to, say, a red Cherry Esc key ;)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #404 on: Thu, 06 December 2012, 20:03:38 »

I wish! Newborn Christians hit on him left and right! He could get mad tail if he wanted.
and he would!

anal is a loophole for religious folks.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
Things you hate
« Reply #405 on: Thu, 06 December 2012, 20:09:19 »

and he would!

anal is a loophole for religious folks.

Hah! Maybe for the ladies, he's become a prude. But I suppose I may as well start going to bible study

Offline jessecoleman

« Reply #406 on: Thu, 06 December 2012, 20:14:29 »
I hate religion and people who pretend that they have all the answers and that theirs are flawless,
Stupid forwards on Facebook and stupid people who forward them,
Stupid, lazy, and fat people,
Society in general,
But most of all, those scumbags down in Cupertino who think they can monopolize the technology industry.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
Things you hate
« Reply #407 on: Thu, 06 December 2012, 21:37:37 »
 I hate when religious people don't give credit where credit is due. "Thank The Lord he survived the car accident". NO!!  Thank the first responders and the doctors who saved his life!! "I'd like to thank God for this amazing award I won". NO!!! Thank yourself for working hard and your family and friends for supporting you!!  The Lord didn't do **** jack!
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #408 on: Thu, 06 December 2012, 21:47:19 »
I like religious people a lot better than all the haters in this thread. Damn, you people are hateful!

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
Things you hate
« Reply #409 on: Thu, 06 December 2012, 22:00:34 »
I hate haters hating haters who hate in a hate thread.

P.S. this is all in fun, I don't hate any of you. Except Halverson.
« Last Edit: Thu, 06 December 2012, 22:02:07 by YoungMichael88 »

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
Things you hate
« Reply #410 on: Thu, 06 December 2012, 22:03:14 »
I like religious people a lot better than all the haters in this thread. Damn, you people are hateful!
Hate you too!

And fack you YM88! You red bearded bastard!

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
Things you hate
« Reply #411 on: Thu, 06 December 2012, 22:24:53 »
Red Bearded Bastard. I don't hate that name.

Offline ackackhack

« Reply #412 on: Thu, 06 December 2012, 22:27:05 »
Here is my hack(ed)-bot:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1/190-2860157-6598916?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=bot+shots

Sooooo…when are you going to start selling the rest of him?

How clever!  $30+ for a less-than-stellar copy of an $8 toy. Maybe once you add in the glue, the <$.01 Cherry keycap, urethane and silicone, it’s magically worth it?…Oh, and don’t forget the mixing stick. All rare commodities, right? Then again, the “mask of gas” is sold for $12 when all they did was glue a chunk of goo to a Cherry keycap and paint it black, red, and green. Goo > copyright meesa thinks? Sure, yours puts that other one to shame big time. Except... it’s not really yours, is it?

It must be pretty humbling for the artists who actually try, put in real effort, and sell at a fair price. There are so few of them but so many knock-offs.

But hey, who wouldn’t rather have toy knock-offs in fruity colors? I’m embarrassed – aren’t you?

To many this might sound needlessly venomous but hear me out. I just purchased one of your keys from a member here for an impressive money+trade. I hoard keycaps because I love collecting them. Close your eyes if this offends your delicate and convenient convictions. A geek hack member informed me shortly after that these were knock-offs and I was royally pissed. Why? Because this does not seem to be mentioned anywhere.

Y so srs? We collectors r srs bsnss. Your keys exist because sometimes WE are enthusiastic. Oh, wait, I mean suckers.

Delete me and I go viral. Its an empty promise but I could just post more stuff somewhere else. I think you and a few others hurt the community.

Now If you’ll excuse me, I'm going to go and purchase some sad-looking painted keys from a 15 year old. Because unlike you, he is too young to know better.

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
  • King of Stickers (and GBs)
« Reply #413 on: Thu, 06 December 2012, 22:28:23 »
Hate you too!

And fack you YM88! You red bearded bastard!

You see, Hal!

Everyone hates you!  :p :p :p

Although I do hate you a little bit more than them  :p :p :p

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
Things you hate
« Reply #414 on: Thu, 06 December 2012, 22:46:14 »
^ just be careful around Halverson when there is a large chunk of ice within arms reach. Or just wear a helmet at all times. 

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
Things you hate
« Reply #415 on: Thu, 06 December 2012, 22:48:13 »
^ just be careful around Halverson when there is a large chunk of ice within arms reach. Or just wear a helmet at all times.

Hush! Don't speak of the ice incident!

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
Things you hate
« Reply #416 on: Thu, 06 December 2012, 23:07:48 »
^ I won't... I can't..... Memory loss...

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #417 on: Thu, 06 December 2012, 23:09:59 »

Memory loss?

Blunt impact to the cranium by unidentified object?  :p :p :p

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #418 on: Thu, 06 December 2012, 23:11:58 »
Here is my hack(ed)-bot:

(Attachment Link)
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1/190-2860157-6598916?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=bot+shots

Sooooo…when are you going to start selling the rest of him?

How clever!  $30+ for a less-than-stellar copy of an $8 toy. Maybe once you add in the glue, the <$.01 Cherry keycap, urethane and silicone, it’s magically worth it?…Oh, and don’t forget the mixing stick. All rare commodities, right? Then again, the “mask of gas” is sold for $12 when all they did was glue a chunk of goo to a Cherry keycap and paint it black, red, and green. Goo > copyright meesa thinks? Sure, yours puts that other one to shame big time. Except... it’s not really yours, is it?

It must be pretty humbling for the artists who actually try, put in real effort, and sell at a fair price. There are so few of them but so many knock-offs.

But hey, who wouldn’t rather have toy knock-offs in fruity colors? I’m embarrassed – aren’t you?

To many this might sound needlessly venomous but hear me out. I just purchased one of your keys from a member here for an impressive money+trade. I hoard keycaps because I love collecting them. Close your eyes if this offends your delicate and convenient convictions. A geek hack member informed me shortly after that these were knock-offs and I was royally pissed. Why? Because this does not seem to be mentioned anywhere.

Y so srs? We collectors r srs bsnss. Your keys exist because sometimes WE are enthusiastic. Oh, wait, I mean suckers.

Delete me and I go viral. Its an empty promise but I could just post more stuff somewhere else. I think you and a few others hurt the community.

Now If you’ll excuse me, I'm going to go and purchase some sad-looking painted keys from a 15 year old. Because unlike you, he is too young to know better.

You're right about one thing.  This is needlessly venomous.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
Things you hate
« Reply #419 on: Thu, 06 December 2012, 23:13:53 »

Memory loss?

Frozen water....ice ice baby

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #420 on: Thu, 06 December 2012, 23:14:59 »

Memory loss?

I was trying to shield you a little by using "unidentified object"  ;) ;)

But since the culprit has spoken, then...........  ;D ;D

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #421 on: Thu, 06 December 2012, 23:16:22 »

Memory loss?

I was trying to shield you a little by using "unidentified object"  ;) ;)

But since the culprit has spoken, then...........  ;D ;D

I hate Canadians that use ice as a weapon.

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
Things you hate
« Reply #422 on: Thu, 06 December 2012, 23:20:36 »
In his defense it was supposed to break away nice and easy and be a good laugh. But Canadian ice is stronger then you would think ..... So is the Canadian skull apparently. And Canadian beer.

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #423 on: Thu, 06 December 2012, 23:22:51 »
In his defense it was supposed to break away nice and easy and be a good laugh. But Canadian ice is stronger then you would think ..... So is the Canadian skull apparently. And Canadian beer.

So it stings like a bee, eh?  :p :p :p

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
Things you hate
« Reply #424 on: Thu, 06 December 2012, 23:23:13 »

I hate our strong ice. For multiple reasons.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #425 on: Thu, 06 December 2012, 23:23:37 »

I hate that Canadian ice, beer and skulls are apparently stronger than I would think.

I hate our strong ice. For multiple reasons.

I have this weird image of your ice being frozen hard liquor.

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #426 on: Thu, 06 December 2012, 23:24:57 »
^actually it was a disguised piece of reinforced glass  :cool: :cool:

EDIT: Or hard liquor like an enlarged Oktoberfest CC ;)

Offline iri

« Reply #427 on: Fri, 07 December 2012, 03:40:18 »
have we mentioned religion yet?

Lets not get into that bro.....

well it is a what you hate thread. so, i hate religion and religious fanatics.
dammit i haven't made 50 posts here and somebody already hates me!
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #428 on: Fri, 07 December 2012, 03:48:36 »
This is just the hate thread - elsewhere we share the love (mostly keyboard love, and that is not what it sounds).

Anyway, I hate ... not being able to think of something else that I hate.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #429 on: Fri, 07 December 2012, 07:44:29 »
lol I think the hate is definitely outside of this thread as well!

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #430 on: Fri, 07 December 2012, 10:00:43 »
I hate colonoscopies.  Never thought I'd need one until I was 50, but I had to get one earlier this week at the young age of 18.

The prep sucked ass...
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #431 on: Fri, 07 December 2012, 10:10:39 »

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #432 on: Fri, 07 December 2012, 10:13:52 »
Getting passed over on two dolch sales in one week  :rolleyes:

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #433 on: Fri, 07 December 2012, 10:13:54 »
Wow...so many haters. So little time!

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #434 on: Fri, 07 December 2012, 10:16:08 »
RUSTLED JIMMIES!!

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #435 on: Fri, 07 December 2012, 10:16:33 »
tp thread is tp thread

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
tp thread is tp thread

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #438 on: Fri, 07 December 2012, 10:32:03 »

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
Things you hate
« Reply #439 on: Sat, 08 December 2012, 21:00:38 »
Hate waiting in airports for flights. Two 3 hour waits in between 1 hour flights. >.<

Offline Alessandro

• * Vendor
  • The Price Is Right
    • Alessandro's Sweet Shop
« Reply #440 on: Sun, 09 December 2012, 10:06:16 »

PM me, you can have a small discount for taking the time to make an account. ;)
KBC Poker | MX Reds | Beige Doubleshots
Goldtouch 10Key Pad | MX Browns | Beige Doubleshots
IBM Model M-122 Terminal (Bolt modded) | Buckling Springs | Beige Dyesubs

Alessandro's Sweet Shop- "I never said they were art."

Offline JoeC

« Reply #441 on: Mon, 10 December 2012, 02:53:25 »
I hate complaining about the same thing I hated a couple pages back.  Damn broken vehicles.
Lurk Moar!!!!!

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #442 on: Mon, 10 December 2012, 08:11:17 »
I hate it when I forget the USB cable for my keyboard and am forced to use a ****ty Dell rubber dome while at work...
tp thread is tp thread

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #443 on: Mon, 10 December 2012, 08:12:35 »
I hate it when I forget the USB cable for my keyboard and am forced to use a ****ty Dell rubber dome while at work...

Bring your Model M the next day and exact revenge  :)) :))

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
Things you hate
« Reply #444 on: Mon, 10 December 2012, 08:14:46 »
I would say scour the office for a USB plug! Or in the future, keep some at work. Or if you have about three dozen like I do, stash them in every coat you wear! Never be without the plug!!

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #445 on: Mon, 10 December 2012, 08:15:01 »

Bring your Model M the next day and exact revenge  :)) :))

Haha thanks for reminding me, I think I have my spare Model M in my car... might grab it after lunch.
tp thread is tp thread

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #446 on: Mon, 10 December 2012, 08:16:17 »
I would say scour the office for a USB plug! Or in the future, keep some at work. Or if you have about three dozen like I do, stash them in every coat you wear! Never be without the plug!!

Might do just that...

*gets up to get coffee - sneaks back into the IT room to dig for cables*
tp thread is tp thread

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #447 on: Mon, 10 December 2012, 08:17:41 »

Might do just that...

*gets up to get coffee - sneaks back into the IT room to dig for cables*

Found one yet?  ;D ;D

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
Things you hate
« Reply #448 on: Mon, 10 December 2012, 08:20:08 »
My current hate. Knowing packages are for delivery. I need to shower, but I don't want to miss my goods!
It's one of those: shower now, miss packages. Wait for packages, it'll be hours.
So torn! Third world problems I tell ya!

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #449 on: Mon, 10 December 2012, 08:21:35 »
My current hate. Knowing packages are for delivery. I need to shower, but I don't want to miss my goods!
It's one of those: shower now, miss packages. Wait for packages, it'll be hours.
So torn! Third world problems I tell ya!

*first world problems*  :p :p