Author Topic: Things you hate  (Read 251552 times)

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
Re: Things you hate
« Reply #800 on: Thu, 14 February 2013, 23:25:41 »
BRO I h8t pepl whom think they're use of sl@ng & stuffs makeing dem feel so kewl, Like serious bro get bak 2 skool and learn to spellt. Like teenagers des days 4 serious bro l3arn 2 swag yo!!11one!1
 #YOLO

i dont think its a cool thing, i think its a lazy thing that's not really a big deal. after all, people using that 'slang' are getting their point across to the people they're trying to communicate with generally, and you're the one sitting there hating on them...
Truthfully I hate nearly anyone who isn't either a cat, or sleeping with me.

that sucks :(
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #801 on: Thu, 14 February 2013, 23:26:47 »
BRO I h8t pepl whom think they're use of sl@ng & stuffs makeing dem feel so kewl, Like serious bro get bak 2 skool and learn to spellt. Like teenagers des days 4 serious bro l3arn 2 swag yo!!11one!1
 #YOLO

i dont think its a cool thing, i think its a lazy thing that's not really a big deal. after all, people using that 'slang' are getting their point across to the people they're trying to communicate with generally, and you're the one sitting there hating on them...

What about sharks?

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #802 on: Thu, 14 February 2013, 23:32:59 »
 #YOLO

What about sharks?
Well last time I tried sleeping with a shark I nearly lost an arm. We're still chums though.

Offline funkymeeba

• CRUMPULAR
  • WEST SHINJUKU PLANTING TUNE
« Reply #803 on: Fri, 15 February 2013, 01:48:21 »

What about sharks?

I do not want a shark sleeping with me. I am so sorry. :(
17:15 < vun> these are the healthiest crisps I've ever come across
17:16 < vun> mostly because I can't get the bag open

meebcats - my bad music

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #804 on: Fri, 15 February 2013, 02:02:11 »
 #YOLO

What about sharks?
Well last time I tried sleeping with a shark I nearly lost an arm. We're still chums though.

Tee hee, chum...

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #805 on: Fri, 15 February 2013, 11:11:58 »

Offline iri

« Reply #806 on: Fri, 15 February 2013, 13:51:06 »
i pretty much dislike asteroid hits.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline lazerpointer

• ya gotta stay phresh
« Reply #807 on: Fri, 15 February 2013, 15:01:03 »
Damn I heard about that.... something like 1000 injured people? Did you get hit by something o_0
i type, therefore i geekhack

Offline iri

« Reply #808 on: Fri, 15 February 2013, 21:42:26 »
Damn I heard about that.... something like 1000 injured people? Did you get hit by something o_0
571 for now. luckily no, i was in moscow at the moment.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline keyboardlover

• Hey Paul Walker, Click It or Ticket!
    • http://www.keyboardlover.com
« Reply #809 on: Sat, 16 February 2013, 08:26:20 »
In Soviet Russia, space explores YOU.
« Last Edit: Sat, 16 February 2013, 13:59:41 by keyboardlover »

Offline TheQsanity

• SmallFry Lovin'
« Reply #810 on: Sat, 16 February 2013, 13:23:01 »
Lol.
SmallFry! <3

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #811 on: Sat, 16 February 2013, 16:58:39 »
Headaches that last all day long. Not even a hangover headache, just a sucky for no particular reason at all headache. I've been getting them a lot lately, I can only hope its a terminal brain tumor.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #812 on: Sat, 16 February 2013, 17:06:34 »
Headaches that last all day long. Not even a hangover headache, just a sucky for no particular reason at all headache. I've been getting them a lot lately, I can only hope its a terminal brain tumor.

Stress over GMK group buys :(

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #813 on: Sat, 16 February 2013, 17:15:24 »
These are more like someone stuck a screwdriver in my skull and keeps jostling it around. I don't let things get to me enough that they cause me stress.

Offline deepthawt

• ︻̷̿┻̿═━一
    • my programming hobby site, interactive jigsaws, photos &c
« Reply #814 on: Sat, 16 February 2013, 17:43:07 »
people that damage other people/animals/things
More
[| Ducky Shine II 9087 Yellow LED/BlueMX  |  Saitek Eclipse II  |  IBM Model M 1391401  | Cherry G80-5000  |  Logitech diNovo Mini  |  Microsoft Natural Ergonomic 4000  |  Matias Quiet Pro PC  |  Dell TH836  |  NEC KB-6923  |  Fujitsu FKB4700  |  GearHead Mini USB  KB1700U (89 key) | Filco Majestouch-2 ninja/blues  |   Matias Mini Quiet Pro PC | Ducky Shine 4/Clear MX | E Element RGB Silver/Black Outemu |]

Offline inteli722

• Waiting for too much stuff...
« Reply #815 on: Sat, 16 February 2013, 17:53:15 »
Eyeaches from too much Blue LED Backlight.

Makes me consider Gunnars, but I need to find a place near me that sells them in perscription (Because I don't want to lean 6 inches in front of a 24" monitor...
More

Visit the Typing Test and try!
R.I.P. SmallFry! You will be dearly missed.
Leopold FC200 |  CoolerMaster QFP Browns | Quickfire Rapid Greens | Quickfire Rapid Blues
Waiting for: Phantom Plate

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
  •  Post Reporting Timeout
  • Who is that kmiller8 guy?
« Reply #816 on: Sun, 03 March 2013, 12:16:27 »
YouTube's HTML5 player, if it ain't broke, don't fix it....

Offline inteli722

« Reply #817 on: Sun, 03 March 2013, 12:30:39 »

+1
More

Leopold FC200 |  CoolerMaster QFP Browns | Quickfire Rapid Greens | Quickfire Rapid Blues

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #818 on: Sun, 03 March 2013, 15:00:54 »
Finding cheap Cherry NCR 3000SAU only to realize it is a G83. I hate those old ones that had same casebody as G80/G81.

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #819 on: Sun, 03 March 2013, 17:36:18 »

+1

Did they break the HTML5 player? o.O

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #820 on: Sun, 03 March 2013, 17:38:57 »
Wasn't it already broken?

Offline inteli722

« Reply #821 on: Sun, 03 March 2013, 18:14:55 »
It was always broken...

Plus, no snake when I'm bored waiting for a video to load... :(
More

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
« Reply #822 on: Sun, 03 March 2013, 18:59:21 »

I would assume so, It's been a few days where I am completely unable to change the volume in the HTML5 player, it's either full-blast, or mute, no middle ground, and also I've lost the ability to hover over the timeline and see screenshots from previous points in the video, and fullscreen just doesn't work, it'll bug out and stop playing the video to re-buffer everything, and just generally fail out...

So yeah, it plays videos, and that's about it. Just don't try to change anything about how it's playing.

Offline Nunez

• BACK!
« Reply #823 on: Sun, 03 March 2013, 20:24:39 »
I still like this thread.
I miss Ripster :(
HHKB Pro 2 || KBC Poker || Filco MJ2

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #824 on: Mon, 04 March 2013, 04:17:30 »

I would assume so, It's been a few days where I am completely unable to change the volume in the HTML5 player, it's either full-blast, or mute, no middle ground, and also I've lost the ability to hover over the timeline and see screenshots from previous points in the video, and fullscreen just doesn't work, it'll bug out and stop playing the video to re-buffer everything, and just generally fail out...

So yeah, it plays videos, and that's about it. Just don't try to change anything about how it's playing.

That's a pity, because I hate Flash.

Offline Turkishrambo

« Reply #825 on: Mon, 04 March 2013, 09:19:28 »

What browser? Im on chrome and it works great :D

Offline jcrouse

« Reply #826 on: Mon, 04 March 2013, 09:41:39 »
Popcorn :P

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
« Reply #827 on: Mon, 04 March 2013, 10:10:34 »
What browser? Im on chrome and it works great :D

Chrome, try right clicking a playing video, see if you see "About Adobe Flash Player" or not, for some reason I have the good (flash) player at work, but the **** (HTML5) player at home. Youtube just likes destroying productivity

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #828 on: Tue, 12 March 2013, 15:36:51 »
UPS

Charge me $22 on something I paid $20(not including shipping) for, bah. I prefer shoddy USPS, at least I don't get charged out the ******* when they ship to Canada. Or EMS, they know how to send mail!

Offline iri

« Reply #829 on: Tue, 12 March 2013, 15:46:05 »
3000 posts made by girlshark halverson!

-Ray Bradbury

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #830 on: Tue, 12 March 2013, 16:50:10 »
No need to hate on him for that! You could be there too. Just need to post approximately four times as much as you currently do.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #831 on: Tue, 12 March 2013, 16:52:44 »
No need to hate on him for that! You could be there too. Just need to post approximately four times as much as you currently do.

I hate that halverson doesn't use his full name.

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #832 on: Tue, 12 March 2013, 16:54:41 »
I hate that it is still snowing. It's March damnit!

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #833 on: Tue, 12 March 2013, 16:57:02 »
March snow is the best snow.  I wish it snowed more in the south of the Red River part of Texas.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #834 on: Tue, 12 March 2013, 17:10:46 »

Hah 3000...didn't see that! And man, I don't even know what my full name is anymore :(

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #835 on: Tue, 12 March 2013, 17:12:30 »

Hah 3000...didn't see that! And man, I don't even know what my full name is anymore :(

It's Sharky. Duh

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #836 on: Tue, 12 March 2013, 17:13:28 »

It's Sharky. Duh

But where's George?

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #837 on: Tue, 12 March 2013, 17:14:14 »

How can I know your name better than you do?

That's it, your name is just halverson now.  ARE YOU HAPPY?! LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO?!? NOW MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!!!

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
Things you hate
« Reply #838 on: Tue, 12 March 2013, 17:17:12 »

That's it, your name is just halverson now.  ARE YOU HAPPY?! LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO?!? NOW MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!!!

I HATE THAT YOUR CAPS LOCK BROKE, MINE DID TOO!

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #839 on: Tue, 12 March 2013, 17:40:38 »

I HATE THAT YOUR CAPS LOCK BROKE, MINE DID TOO!

Oh, good, your caps lock breaking fixed mine, hooray for people not thinking I'm angry and yelling anymore.

Offline longweight

• philanthropist
« Reply #840 on: Tue, 12 March 2013, 17:53:15 »
Members of the public trying to talk to me on the tube, **** off!

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #841 on: Tue, 12 March 2013, 20:46:47 »
People being anti social  :p

Offline iri

« Reply #842 on: Wed, 13 March 2013, 00:07:05 »
i hate that i can't ski today's fresh powder

-Ray Bradbury

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #843 on: Wed, 13 March 2013, 02:29:38 »
i hate that i can't ski today's fresh powder
I hate that it never snows in WA

Offline iri

« Reply #844 on: Wed, 13 March 2013, 03:15:45 »
So, Mt. Baker resort has the great honor of having the record for the most annual snowfall ever. Like, in the world ever. How much? Next time you're on the 9th floor of a building, look down... yep, about that much - 95 FEET. What's this mean? That when you head off to Mt. Baker you are going to find some of the most amazing conditions on the planet. Snow on even the steepest, craggiest terrain. You'll get a long season and a variety of runs to make sure you never get tired of it all.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline zoolzoo

« Reply #845 on: Wed, 13 March 2013, 05:35:56 »
When my fiance stops the microwave but doesn't clear the timer.
Leopold FC660C, Topre 45g | CM QFR, MX Blue | Rosewill RK-9000v2, MX Red | Cherry Slimline G84-4100, ML | Ducky One2 Mini RGB, MX Red

Offline Internetlad

« Reply #846 on: Wed, 13 March 2013, 15:26:37 »
I hate racists and foreigners.
"Beep . . . Beep . . . Beep" -Sputnik I

Offline lazerpointer

• ya gotta stay phresh
« Reply #847 on: Wed, 13 March 2013, 15:32:22 »
When my fiance stops the microwave but doesn't clear the timer.
Better yet, I hate when people use the microwave with nasty, sticky **** all over their fingers, get it all over the commonly used buttons, then don't clean it off.

I hate racists and foreigners.
Lol^
i type, therefore i geekhack

Offline phx

« Reply #848 on: Wed, 13 March 2013, 15:57:24 »
traffic.

3 hours of commute every day for a 8 hour job, I should move.

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #849 on: Wed, 13 March 2013, 17:50:21 »
Math tests in the morning. Seriously, exams/tests/... should be right before lunch or in late afternoon.