Author Topic: Price Check- What's it Worth?  (Read 2394870 times)

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: Price Check- What's it Worth?
« Reply #4600 on: Fri, 27 February 2015, 10:57:35 »
I'm sure there is discussion on the topic somewhere, but in any case, it's not really relevant to the Price Check thread. :)

yeah that's right. My apologies. I shouldn't have hijacked the thread.

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #4601 on: Fri, 27 February 2015, 11:03:05 »
How much is Olivetti KBD 2812 HBQ, HBI, and HBG?  All doubleshot.

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #4602 on: Fri, 27 February 2015, 12:53:08 »
Olivetti, Italian is most common version so probably something like $75, British is more rare but not impossible to come across probably $100-125, Greek... only one I ever saw so ??? but I have a feeling there are people that may pay $300 or maybe even more.

Offline radish

« Reply #4603 on: Fri, 27 February 2015, 15:46:45 »
the keyboard feels great. and doesnt lock up at all. yes the springs are your standard light springs from an mx brown switch.

never tried korean springs with it. but im still curious what it worth.

If you bought it modded then whatever you bought it for minus a bit due to wear. If you did the mod yourself then it's what you bought it for minus some due to wear and then add like 10-15 for the work you did.

thats my problem. i got the keyboard from a co-worker for 20 bucks. and i had the switches sitting around, brand new never used.

so the keyboard is pretty much new with barely used brown switches. and the clears where brand new outta the box. all soldering was a project that took me about 6 hours. so based on what you said the board new minus say 20% 150Cad new with no tax.so 120, + 50 for the switches. if i take some for my efforts 200? ish? would that sound about right?

A used Filco in JIS 108 layout, with unlubed ergo Clears? I think you'd be hard pressed to get $100 for it.

its ansi layout. standard with ergo clears. the light springs dont get stuck, not sure if you can go lighter though. wouldnt assume you could. but the keyboard is lubed. no stickers though.
« Last Edit: Fri, 27 February 2015, 15:49:58 by radish »

LZ CP

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #4604 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 21:39:11 »
What about these tipros?
Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline intelli78

« Reply #4605 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 12:29:12 »
What about these tipros?
Show Image

Seconding this request, Beast and I are trying to find an agreeable price for a sale.
Please consider carefully before you decide to comment, for Jesus.

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #4606 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 12:33:36 »
Probably $30-40 each is what similar Tipro models seem to go for on average except on US ebay.

Offline intelli78

« Reply #4607 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 13:06:26 »
Probably $30-40 each is what similar Tipro models seem to go for on average except on US ebay.

Thanks... of course, I'm willing to pay the inter-USA price if it's higher. Any idea about what that averages?
Please consider carefully before you decide to comment, for Jesus.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #4608 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 21:01:13 »
I've got a bit of a list. I think it's time I sell most of my boards.

Termial Model M with a ****ed corner
AT&T branded Keytronic Rubber dome
Ducky Shine 3, blacks, no keycaps. Basically new
DK1087XM green ALPS (I could probably sell this for $100+, so I probably will)
Filco Camo with Blues and a Pexon cable, good condition, no keycaps

Cherry replica set, a little shine, pretty much new
GMK Cyrillic set from Sherry, a little spacebar shine short of new

KMAC 1.4 PCB, poor condition

HI-C bro V2 (retail...?)

if i get a clack i don't like from the clackvent i'll probably sell that too, as well as whatever random novelties I have in my desk.

selling to get a Kustom or maybe something totally unrelated to keyboards

just wanna get prices confirmed before i take pictures for a WTS

i gave myself 2 months, and i'm still bored
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline elborak

« Reply #4609 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 23:02:47 »
I've been going through my (tall) stack of unused keyboards and am thinking about getting rid of a rather interesting one.

I was a diehard Northgate Omnikey 101 user since my first PC.  I've been a professional programmer since 1984, but didn't jump into the PC arena until after the 80386 came out.  As I was used to pretty high quality keyboards on the workstations I'd used to that point, I picked up Omnikey 101s for both home and work.  When they were introducing the 101P, I tried one out and hated it.  I contacted Northgate and they said the 101P would be replacing the 101 but that they still had some 101s in stock.  So I picked up 2 to put on the shelf to make myself somewhat future-proof.

Fast forward 20 years or so.  Guess what?  The original 101s held up well enough that I never had to raid the stash.  And I've recently switched to tenkeyless boards.  So on the shelf sit two untouched, never used Omnikey 101s.

Sorry for the long-winded history, but I do love these keyboards and am really torn as to whether I should find them a home where they'd actually get used.

So... any clue what these beasts would fetch?

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #4610 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 07:22:22 »
I've been going through my (tall) stack of unused keyboards and am thinking about getting rid of a rather interesting one.

I was a diehard Northgate Omnikey 101 user since my first PC.  I've been a professional programmer since 1984, but didn't jump into the PC arena until after the 80386 came out.  As I was used to pretty high quality keyboards on the workstations I'd used to that point, I picked up Omnikey 101s for both home and work.  When they were introducing the 101P, I tried one out and hated it.  I contacted Northgate and they said the 101P would be replacing the 101 but that they still had some 101s in stock.  So I picked up 2 to put on the shelf to make myself somewhat future-proof.

Fast forward 20 years or so.  Guess what?  The original 101s held up well enough that I never had to raid the stash.  And I've recently switched to tenkeyless boards.  So on the shelf sit two untouched, never used Omnikey 101s.

Sorry for the long-winded history, but I do love these keyboards and am really torn as to whether I should find them a home where they'd actually get used.

A true ANSI 101 should easily bring $200+ but they have sold recently for much less.

The ones with double sets of function keys are great but they have the stupid bigass Enter which lots of people hate.

The original ones with gold sticker labels instead of trapdoors often have blue Alps instead of white, which are highly desirable.

Photos of the keyboard layout and switch would give you a better answer.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline Mr.Tumor

« Reply #4611 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 14:48:55 »
want to sell my collection  wondering if it's worth at least $550.00 :confused: been outa work and gotta let some stuff go... :-[
i also have some more crapbag caps not in the pics.
« Last Edit: Wed, 04 March 2015, 14:58:44 by Mr.Tumor »
Ducky zero dk2108s  OMG

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #4612 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 15:17:17 »
$550 seems high to me.  You're looking at $2-3 each for most if the SP novelty caps and $15-30 for the gas masks.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #4613 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 15:25:20 »
$550 seems high to me.  You're looking at $2-3 each for most if the SP novelty caps and $15-30 for the gas masks.

Yep.  The OG Awesome Face caps could go for about 3x the amount of the other "normal" SP caps, but aside from those I agree completely.

Offline Mr.Tumor

« Reply #4614 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 15:58:21 »
but that math is how I got that number :)) I did $25 ea. $375.00 on artisan and 2 ea. on sig/nov. $120.00 and $60 on the boxes keychains and puller +crapbag caps I think that is low. :confused:

so what 500 shipped ?also I haven't seen a v1 gasmask go for under 30 in a long time...js
and where else can u get 1 of these lmao...
« Last Edit: Wed, 04 March 2015, 16:11:16 by Mr.Tumor »
Ducky zero dk2108s  OMG

Offline shawn o

« Reply #4615 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 16:25:11 »
What should I ask for this? $100?

All genuine Cherry doubleshot and never used.

Stepped capslock is SP and center stem mount.

And this GMK set with an extra SP doubleshot, center stemmed caps lock.

« Last Edit: Wed, 04 March 2015, 16:57:03 by shawn o »

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #4616 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 17:39:15 »
What should I ask for this? $100?

All genuine Cherry doubleshot and never used.

Stepped capslock is SP and center stem mount.

Show Image

Is the bottom row double shot or printed. G80 or G81 mods?
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline shawn o

« Reply #4617 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 18:18:27 »
Don't recall. Win and Meta keys are pad printed. Don't believe there was ever a doubleshot of those keys?

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #4618 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 09:10:10 »
Don't recall. Win and Meta keys are pad printed. Don't believe there was ever a doubleshot of those keys?

They are all OG Cherry keys?  I didn't think there was a board with such standard bottom row sizes...but I've been wrong before.  Also, where did that short right shift come from?

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #4619 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 09:16:41 »

They are all OG Cherry keys?  I didn't think there was a board with such standard bottom row sizes...but I've been wrong before.  Also, where did that short right shift come from?

Looks like the beige set has an SP moogle kit?

And if the WoB set has 1.25 mods with offset stems, that will reduce the value quite a bit. Unfortunately, genuine Cherry 1.25 center-stemmed mods are the biggest factor when it comes to the cost of a full set of double shots.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #4620 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 09:18:53 »
Beige is just an originative set.

WoB is mixed sets. I'd guess the 1.25 keys are from a G80-8200HPBUS or similar.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline rockhawksam

• I'm a big dirty **** Hawk
    • tanglingstars.com
« Reply #4621 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 10:04:09 »
Price check on a purple NIQMODS cosmic keycap?  :p

Offline tjweir

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #4622 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 13:08:57 »
What would the price be for a Dolch Pac 62 be *without* keys?

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #4623 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 13:35:01 »

Just the keyboard?
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline tjweir

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #4624 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 13:48:26 »

Just the keyboard?

Yes, sorry, just the keyboard.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #4625 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 13:52:14 »

Just the keyboard?

I'd say about $30-35.

in memoriam

Offline tjweir

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #4626 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 13:53:53 »

Just the keyboard?

I'd say about $30-35.

Thanks very much!

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #4627 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 14:04:00 »
Square Label Industrial M

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #4628 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 14:07:59 »

in memoriam

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #4629 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 18:17:23 »
If I want to buy the glow Cherry Caps with the blue tops, how much should I be expecting to pay?

Offline elborak

« Reply #4630 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 22:39:13 »

A true ANSI 101 should easily bring $200+ but they have sold recently for much less.

The ones with double sets of function keys are great but they have the stupid bigass Enter which lots of people hate.

The original ones with gold sticker labels instead of trapdoors often have blue Alps instead of white, which are highly desirable.

Photos of the keyboard layout and switch would give you a better answer.

As you wish.

The only "flaw" I can note is the slight stain to the top of the box, which should be visible in the first picture.  This has never been out of the box (other than to flip it over to take pictures of the back and label) and appears to be perfect.  Obviously if someone were interested in buying it, I would give them the option of either leaving it truly virgin or having me check it out first.

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #4631 on: Sat, 07 March 2015, 00:53:34 »
If I want to buy the glow Cherry Caps with the blue tops, how much should I be expecting to pay?
You mean these:

As far as I know they only come on the Raptor K1 Gaming keyboards. So you can either buy them from someone or track down one of those boards.
I asked their price in this thread before. Can't remember when though.
If I recall correctly something like $4 a piece?
« Last Edit: Sat, 07 March 2015, 00:58:05 by JaccoW »
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #4632 on: Sat, 07 March 2015, 00:54:15 »

You mean these:
Show Image

As far as I know they only come on the Raptor K1 Gaming keyboards. So you can either buy them from someone or track down one of those boards.
I asked their price in this thread before. Can't remember when though.
If I recall correctly something like $4 a piece?
Yeah, those ones, I like the way they look. Thanks!

Offline shawn o

« Reply #4633 on: Sat, 07 March 2015, 07:53:42 »
Everything is center stem and was put together to fit on one of my Filco's.

Looks like the beige set has an SP moogle kit?

And if the WoB set has 1.25 mods with offset stems, that will reduce the value quite a bit. Unfortunately, genuine Cherry 1.25 center-stemmed mods are the biggest factor when it comes to the cost of a full set of double shots.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #4634 on: Sat, 07 March 2015, 12:55:41 »
This has never been out of the box (other than to flip it over to take pictures of the back and label) and appears to be perfect. 

What a truly beautiful thing!

Personally, I do not have any spare cash and I am glutted with keyboards already, so I am not in the market.

But if there is any justice in the universe, that would be a $300 keyboard, or more.

Having said that, Alps lovers are notoriously fickle and cheap, except for the Korean customs, which draw huge prices.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #4635 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 12:25:50 »
What is a silver aluminum Pure case in good condition worth?
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline yinzer

• I'm new around here ... please don't notice.
« Reply #4636 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 17:01:48 »
Price Check on an NEC APC-H412 (NEC Blue Slider Switch)

A few have come and gone through GH, but there has been such a wide spread in what these things go for on forums and eBay.. I've seen anywhere between $25 and $125. Where's the market on one of these things now? The switches are rare, the doubleshot keycaps are gorgeous... and the spacebar is weirdly long.

The one I have is completely functional, minimal-to-zero yellowing, but there is rust on the top plate. Dollar guesses are great. Ideally, I'd like to try and trade it for a key-cap set or something like that, but am I over-valuing this very clicky thrift store find?

« Last Edit: Sun, 08 March 2015, 17:03:44 by yinzer »

Offline foxer

• Formerly wadeu
« Reply #4637 on: Mon, 09 March 2015, 05:37:51 »
How much is this worth? Metallic green Filco. Original Cherry caps apart from relegendable caps and the coloured ctrl, alt and shift caps.

Not got many pics but it's in real good condition.

Pretty useless to me now since Topre has made my life complete.
Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.

Offline effectiveduck

« Reply #4638 on: Mon, 09 March 2015, 06:33:59 »
Whats a Orange 60% Acrylic plate (from ZealPC) and a custom Pexon cable ([550] Navy Blue, Length: 6ft, Connector #1: Mini USB (male), Connector #2: USB A (male), Add Double Sleeving : [Techflex] Orange, Add Shrink : White) worth? Together and separately would be fantastic. Thanks

Offline base_on_base

• Resident Hydroxide
« Reply #4639 on: Tue, 10 March 2015, 18:25:33 »
A fully working Dell AT101 with Black Alps switches. The keyboard is very dirty, but not damaged. I plan on fully cleaning it before selling. Any idea on value?

WASD V2 - MX Green / Aqua - MX Green(WIP) / Unicomp Ultra Classic - Buckling Springs

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #4640 on: Tue, 10 March 2015, 18:53:37 »
$250 shipped is fair for a Gigabyte gtx 760 right?
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #4641 on: Tue, 10 March 2015, 19:29:55 »
A fully working Dell AT101 with Black Alps switches. The keyboard is very dirty, but not damaged. I plan on fully cleaning it before selling. Any idea on value?

Show Image

$20 + shipping.

Offline Touch_It

« Reply #4642 on: Tue, 10 March 2015, 19:44:14 »

honesty not sure, but sounds pretty close to the mark

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #4643 on: Tue, 10 March 2015, 19:51:07 »

honesty not sure, but sounds pretty close to the mark
alright, thanks. listed for $10 less just in case, want to unload it quickly
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus

Offline Bsclly

• I hope you're having a good day!
« Reply #4645 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 11:43:12 »
What would a Corsair K70 with Red switches go for?
And what about a Poker 2 with blues?
Switches Tried: Reds, Blues
Favorite Switches: Blues

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #4646 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 11:53:00 »

Recent convert from r/mk? :P

No offense intended. Those seem to be the two most popular keyboards for r/mk users.

in memoriam

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • snoozing
« Reply #4647 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 11:56:27 »

No offense intended. Those seem to be the two most popular keyboards for r/mk users.
Well you could atleast answer his question...

Corsair K70 would be around 70 - 80 $ (not sure)
Poker 2 with blues is around 80-90$
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #4648 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 11:57:36 »

You're right, sorry about that. I don't think the Corsair would sell here at all. Non-standard bottom row makes it a no-go for most who know.

in memoriam

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • snoozing
« Reply #4649 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 11:59:12 »

You're right, sorry about that. I don't think the Corsair would sell here at all. Non-standard bottom row makes it a no-go for most who know.
Didn't think of that actually. Thanks for the input!  :)
Very busy with studies atm.