Author Topic: [IC] Modern Beige Phase 2 (Poll is live)  (Read 24621 times)

Offline Unforgivable

Re: [IC] Modern Beige Phase 2
« Reply #100 on: Mon, 03 April 2017, 12:38:52 »
Sherryton,

Would it be possible to do a Full Ghost White version of Cyrillic? (Black English letters, red Russian)

A nod to the white GMK Cyrillic version. Full ghost white, with red Cyrillic. Please make this come true.
« Last Edit: Mon, 03 April 2017, 12:40:42 by Unforgivable »

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #101 on: Mon, 03 April 2017, 14:40:52 »
Sherryton,

Would it be possible to do a Full Ghost White version of Cyrillic? (Black English letters, red Russian)

A nod to the white GMK Cyrillic version. Full ghost white, with red Cyrillic. Please make this come true.

What if it was all beige instead of grey modifiers?

We actually didn't run the idea for the original GMK Cyrillic (white). GMK offered us a limited amount of the set and we took it instantly. I didn't expect it to be that great, but maybe we are ready for an all beige version?

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #102 on: Mon, 03 April 2017, 14:42:35 »
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=88638.0

I added a Poll. I only had less than 10 people sign up so far. I'll add the poll to the OP.

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #103 on: Mon, 03 April 2017, 15:06:26 »
Sherryton,

We actually didn't run the idea for the original GMK Cyrillic (white). GMK offered us a limited amount of the set and we took it instantly. I didn't expect it to be that great, but maybe we are ready for an all beige version?

Whoops, allow me to clarify, I meant an EnjoyPBT Full Ghost White version of GMK Cyrillic.

So everything would be EnjoyPBT Ghost White, with Dyesub English black letters and Dyesub Red Cyrillic.

Beige Cyrillic was already done via EnjoyPBT (With grey Mods) I think a pure Ghost white version would be classy and different from the standard beige/grey that's used.

I'd honestly buy 2-3 sets just to have.
« Last Edit: Mon, 03 April 2017, 15:09:13 by Unforgivable »

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #104 on: Tue, 04 April 2017, 14:03:17 »
Sherryton,

Whoops, allow me to clarify, I meant an EnjoyPBT Full Ghost White version of GMK Cyrillic.

So everything would be EnjoyPBT Ghost White, with Dyesub English black letters and Dyesub Red Cyrillic.

Beige Cyrillic was already done via EnjoyPBT (With grey Mods) I think a pure Ghost white version would be classy and different from the standard beige/grey that's used.

I'd honestly buy 2-3 sets just to have.

Fingers crossed that this may be possible.  :'(

Offline Owl-

Re: [IC] Modern Beige Phase 2 (Poll is live)
« Reply #105 on: Tue, 04 April 2017, 17:53:10 »
Fill out the poll for Thai subs in green. Hope its seriously considered because its rare and not available yet. No point dropping more Cyrillic, there's a lot of them already.

Offline loud_asian

« Reply #106 on: Tue, 04 April 2017, 21:14:50 »
Filled out the poll for Desko

I've got a feeling that it's not going to be made, but it's better than sitting around doing nothing
EM7 | Nunu | Virgo | Salamander | SS AEK64

Offline KatzenKinder

• * Maker
« Reply #107 on: Tue, 04 April 2017, 21:47:18 »
I agree, I'd really like to see someone do something non-beige, some of the more exotic legends on white would be a really nice change of pace.

Offline ipreferpie

« Reply #108 on: Tue, 04 April 2017, 21:54:26 »
Filled in the form for Colemak. I'm hoping to have something that matches my GMK Carbon kits

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #109 on: Tue, 04 April 2017, 22:06:40 »
I agree, I'd really like to see someone do something non-beige, some of the more exotic legends on white would be a really nice change of pace.

My thoughts exactly.

Anything on full ghost white PBT would be nice. Something different than the beige theme.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #110 on: Tue, 04 April 2017, 22:09:09 »
Filled out the poll for Desko

Same here.   :thumb:
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline punkpc

« Reply #111 on: Sat, 08 April 2017, 12:33:17 »
How about something with center legends?

Like...

Plus maybe some MAC based modifiers.

Offline fine_italian_leather

« Reply #112 on: Sat, 08 April 2017, 13:51:34 »
How about something with center legends?

Like...

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Plus maybe some MAC based modifiers.

If you want cherry profile pbt with centered legend MC Rebirth does exist. GB has ended but there will probably be some spares.

Offline kmba

• Formerly tameone
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #113 on: Sat, 08 April 2017, 18:47:16 »
You guys realize you're asking for non-beige keycaps in a thread specifically about beige key sets, right  :p :))
keyboards.

Offline eyesmiles

« Reply #114 on: Sun, 09 April 2017, 01:45:29 »
The poll brings up the ISO kit. Will it have an ISO enter? If the ISO enter is obtainable, may I switch my poll response from Hangul to JP and the colors over too. Truly looking forward to the possibility of a jade green with peach/light pink sub text. It'll have that cherry blossom feel to it.

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #115 on: Sun, 09 April 2017, 02:40:09 »
The poll brings up the ISO kit. Will it have an ISO enter? If the ISO enter is obtainable, may I switch my poll response from Hangul to JP and the colors over too. Truly looking forward to the possibility of a jade green with peach/light pink sub text. It'll have that cherry blossom feel to it.

ISO Kit is probably out of the question currently.
« Last Edit: Sun, 09 April 2017, 15:10:44 by sherryton »

Offline pomk

« Reply #116 on: Sun, 09 April 2017, 03:56:44 »

ISO Enter is probably out of the question currently.
Then what would the ISO kit contain? A blank enter? As you well know ISO is a layout, not a locale and $20 for a short shift and two blanks seems expensive. Then again the ISO kit might include all ISO locales but not the enter key. I'm confused.

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #117 on: Sun, 09 April 2017, 15:11:00 »

ISO Enter is probably out of the question currently.
Then what would the ISO kit contain? A blank enter? As you well know ISO is a layout, not a locale and $20 for a short shift and two blanks seems expensive. Then again the ISO kit might include all ISO locales but not the enter key. I'm confused.

Sorry, I edited my post above. I actually meant the ISO Kit.

Offline WOMBO

« Reply #118 on: Tue, 11 April 2017, 02:33:45 »
black legend magenta sublegends please ;_; valentine too light for me

Offline fouras

« Reply #119 on: Tue, 11 April 2017, 22:45:08 »
Do you plan to restock black/black Japanese?

Offline yinzer

• I'm new around here ... please don't notice.
« Reply #120 on: Wed, 19 April 2017, 16:57:48 »
Any update on Phase 2?

;)