Author Topic: NEW! Alps-based TKL Keyboard Project  (Read 82516 times)

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
Re: NEW! Alps-based TKL Keyboard Project
« Reply #50 on: Mon, 10 June 2013, 18:26:45 »
I think flying raccoon has the acrylic layered case under control and the CNC cases I've designed don't need much work. There are options for everyone.
Awesome!
This CNC case that you are talking about is your marvelous TKL project Photekq?
That case would work with this PCB if I were to make an alps plate. However, I was talking about the cases I designed for jd for this project. Check the thread OP :) The first CNC design will be cheap, while the second is nicer and will cost more.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline agodinhost

• Soylent green is people ...
    • Dr Ian O Xaman
« Reply #51 on: Mon, 10 June 2013, 18:34:37 »
That case would work with this PCB if I were to make an alps plate. However, I was talking about the cases I designed for jd for this project. Check the thread OP :) The first CNC design will be cheap, while the second is nicer and will cost more.
Ohh, sorry. Silly me.
 :)
Building one square I2C keyboard with those 1200 switches (thanks JDCarpe)
GH60 |GH60-Alps |GH60-BT |GHPad/GHPad Alps |GH60-Case |Alps TKL |EL Wire |OS Controller, Round 2 |My Custom Keyboard |WTT/WTB

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #52 on: Mon, 10 June 2013, 18:39:11 »
i would be in!

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #53 on: Mon, 10 June 2013, 18:44:03 »
I have very little interest, but I could still provide plates if needed
Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Leaving 6/15; returning 6/22 or so.
« Reply #54 on: Mon, 10 June 2013, 19:16:12 »
JD and WFD, Matt30 is working on a custom Alps board as well. Maybe we can ask him what he would do if he didn't buy my Focus FK-2001 caps/stabs.
This one is not that PCB that Matt3o asked me to build for him?
And at the end he ended up using direct wire instead of the PCB.
How easy is it to completely replace the MX pads with the ALPS pads? No reason to do more work if we don't need to.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #55 on: Mon, 10 June 2013, 19:33:27 »
I just wanted to say that I have had only an acrylic case in mind for this project. I feel like its more affordable and we've seen an influx of metal cases lately. It'd be nice to do something different. If people want options, then we can proceed further but I think if the TEK80 happens, then that can be the alternate metal case. That is of course if photekq agrees to what I said.

I also want to say that I'd prefer NOT to have an acrylic plate. Jd and I spoke about this and he said he cracked his Epsilon's acrylic plate. I'd rather not see a GB run and then have that organizer have to deal with people complaining their plate cracked. I'd much prefer seeing a stainless/aluminum plate in an acrylic case.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #56 on: Mon, 10 June 2013, 19:41:25 »
I just wanted to say that I have had only an acrylic case in mind for this project. I feel like its more affordable and we've seen an influx of metal cases lately. It'd be nice to do something different. If people want options, then we can proceed further but I think if the TEK80 happens, then that can be the alternate metal case. That is of course if photekq agrees to what I said.

I also want to say that I'd prefer NOT to have an acrylic plate. Jd and I spoke about this and he said he cracked his Epsilon's acrylic plate. I'd rather not see a GB run and then have that organizer have to deal with people complaining their plate cracked. I'd much prefer seeing a stainless/aluminum plate in an acrylic case.
I would be perfectly happy to adapt the TEK-80 to support this. In fact it's something I plan to do for myself anyway. All it would require is a different plate. However, I think that at least one other aluminium case should be offered. I say this because the TEK-80 is complex due to the teensy on the phantom as well as the usb mount and so it is by no means cheap. It will be very costly. The two designs I roughly made for jd earlier that can be found in the OP are much, much simpler and will be far more affordable.

I agree that having an acrylic budget case, or even multiple acrylic cases, is a great idea. I also agree that an acrylic plate is an absolutely AWFUL idea. I think the same shape/material plate should be used for all cases whether they be acrylic or aluminium in order to make the GB more simple. The only options we should have regarding plates is the layout and (possibly) the colour if they are aluminium and they get anodised.
« Last Edit: Mon, 10 June 2013, 19:44:39 by Photekq »
github

Offline TheFlyingRaccoon

• HHKB Pro
  • * Maker
  • Cable maker and future engineer
« Reply #57 on: Mon, 10 June 2013, 19:55:41 »
Polycarbonate is a great material to make plates out of. It is very strong and does not shatter or crack in addition to being very light. The downside is you have to use a waterjet to cut it. It should be considered as a plate material though.
HHKB Pro 2   SmallFry Keyboard

Offline agodinhost

• Dr Ian O Xaman
« Reply #58 on: Mon, 10 June 2013, 21:01:58 »
Understood, it makes sense for the GB, less risky.
Just wondering here - could we release one alternative version of the plate for the guys out of the GB?
GH60 |GH60-Alps |GH60-BT |GHPad/GHPad Alps |GH60-Case |Alps TKL |EL Wire |OS Controller, Round 2 |My Custom Keyboard |WTT/WTB

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #59 on: Mon, 10 June 2013, 21:12:25 »
Understood, it makes sense for the GB, less risky.
Just wondering here - could we release one alternative version of the plate for the guys out of the GB?

I'm not sure I understand. What alternative did you want to see? A full acrylic case, similar to what alixinhzai has offered for the GH60? Or an alternative switch layout?

The layered acrylic case (3-layered, based on Photekq's open source GH60 case design), will definitely be an option. It will look similar to the first case pictured in the OP. I am just not a fan, personally, of all acrylic cases unless there is some kind of thick spacer plate beneath the switches.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline agodinhost

• Dr Ian O Xaman
« Reply #60 on: Mon, 10 June 2013, 21:47:00 »
I'm not sure I understand. What alternative did you want to see? A full acrylic case, similar to what alixinhzai has offered for the GH60? Or an alternative switch layout?

The layered acrylic case (3-layered, based on Photekq's open source GH60 case design), will definitely be an option. It will look similar to the first case pictured in the OP. I am just not a fan, personally, of all acrylic cases unless there is some kind of thick spacer plate beneath the switches.
You both suggested an acrylic case with one metal plate (or anything else, but not acrylic). I think it's okay.

I'm suggesting to design both, the metal plate and the acrylic plate. We could then let the acrylic plate out of the GB although still available for whomever wants to send it to a local laser shop.

I think it's important to have one complete project, one complete acrylic case - only one material requires only one provider and it's easy to build. IMHO.

It make sense?

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #61 on: Mon, 10 June 2013, 21:50:37 »

You both suggested an acrylic case with one metal plate (or anything else, but not acrylic). I think it's okay.

I'm suggesting to design both, the metal plate and the acrylic plate. We could then let the acrylic plate out of the GB although still available for whomever wants to send it to a local laser shop.

I think it's important to have one complete project, one complete acrylic case - only one material requires only one provider and it's easy to build. IMHO.

It make sense?
I understand but the design of an acrylic plate would be identical to the design of an aluminium plate. Nothing needs to be changed.
github

Offline alaricljs

• I be WOT'ing all day...
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #62 on: Mon, 10 June 2013, 22:16:16 »
I understand but the design of an acrylic plate would be identical to the design of an aluminium plate. Nothing needs to be changed.

Not exactly, the typical acrylic plate in an MX board would be the full thickness from the top surface of the PCB to the bottom edge of the switch mounting flanges that rest on top of the plate.  This makes a 5.0mm thick plate for Cherry or a 4.9mm thick plate for Alps.  This works well with PCB mount Cherry, no idea how it would work with Alps since the plate attachment mechanism would be defeated.  This also supplies the needed strength in acrylic where the typical thinner plate for Alps is quite flimsy.
Filco w/ Imsto thick PBT
Ducky 1087XM PCB+Plate, w/ Matias "Quiet Click" spring-swapped w/ XM Greens

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #63 on: Mon, 10 June 2013, 22:20:10 »
Also, I don't know how the Costar stabilizers would mount to the plate in the thickness required for acrylic.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline alaricljs

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #64 on: Mon, 10 June 2013, 22:26:11 »
Badly
Filco w/ Imsto thick PBT

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #65 on: Mon, 10 June 2013, 22:27:54 »
Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline alaricljs

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #66 on: Mon, 10 June 2013, 22:28:25 »
Well, glue does work.  And then it's all over when something goes wrong.
Filco w/ Imsto thick PBT

Offline Hak Foo

• Make America Clicky Again!
« Reply #67 on: Mon, 10 June 2013, 23:35:40 »
Interesting.., although likely to blow well past my budget.

The alps switch, costar stabilizer style is also used on the Solidtek/DSI ASK-6600U, but its keycaps are sucky-- big-L enter, poor finish quality.

I think the trick on this sort of project would be to sell only one or two variants-- even if it means, say, ANSI and ISO overlapping keys-- to maximize economies of scale for everyone. 
Overton130, Box Pale Blues.

Offline TheFlyingRaccoon

• HHKB Pro
  • * Maker
  • Cable maker and future engineer
« Reply #68 on: Mon, 10 June 2013, 23:48:09 »
Interesting.., although likely to blow well past my budget.

The alps switch, costar stabilizer style is also used on the Solidtek/DSI ASK-6600U, but its keycaps are sucky-- big-L enter, poor finish quality.

I think the trick on this sort of project would be to sell only one or two variants-- even if it means, say, ANSI and ISO overlapping keys-- to maximize economies of scale for everyone.

Well my goal with the acrylic case is to make it as budget friendly as possible. The PCB shouldn't cost too much and the switches and stabs will be cheaper if we do a groupbuy. However the aluminum case is going  to be expensive. That is why I am hoping for two options for different budgets so everyone can have an alps board.
HHKB Pro 2   SmallFry Keyboard

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #69 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 00:40:24 »

It make sense?

I don't think this makes much sense since acrylic plates might be prone to cracking plus there might be issues with the stabilizers. Doesn't make sense to design and publish something that has inherent flaws. We should find another material like the polycarb that TheFlyingRaccoon suggested. Plus, how much is an acrylic plate really going to save? It's only about $20 for a metal plate...

Offline calavera

« Reply #70 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 01:20:52 »
Aluminium case will more than double (more like triple) the overall cost. Just sayin'

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #71 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 01:28:43 »
Yup. I'm well aware. Just for reference everyone, the pricing for boost's case can be found here and the pricing for The_Beast's GH60 case can be found here.

This is why I was leaning towards an acrylic/polycarb/polymer case.

Offline Mugen

• O-Rings are the murderers of keyboard souls
« Reply #72 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 05:36:42 »
Any way this will fit Monterey Blues as well?

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #73 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 05:40:15 »
Aluminium case will more than double (more like triple) the overall cost. Just sayin'
The two CNC designs will be affordable as they are incredibly simple. Especially the simple tray/plate one. I still think having very cheap acrylic cases is a good idea.

Not exactly, the typical acrylic plate in an MX board would be the full thickness from the top surface of the PCB to the bottom edge of the switch mounting flanges that rest on top of the plate.  This makes a 5.0mm thick plate for Cherry or a 4.9mm thick plate for Alps.  This works well with PCB mount Cherry, no idea how it would work with Alps since the plate attachment mechanism would be defeated.  This also supplies the needed strength in acrylic where the typical thinner plate for Alps is quite flimsy.
What I meant is that the dxf would stay the same and only the thickness would change.
« Last Edit: Tue, 11 June 2013, 05:46:22 by Photekq »
github

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #74 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 05:45:54 »
Double post, my bad.
github

Offline pasph

« Reply #75 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 06:43:04 »
Any way this will fit Monterey Blues as well?

"The keycaps are compatible with Alps CM but the switch has a different mounting hole and pin layout"
http://deskthority.net/wiki/SMK_Alps_mount_switch
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #76 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 06:59:37 »
Yeah, no one is saying that an acrylic case with an aluminum.or polycarb plate isn't an option.  It definitely will be. However, we designed the "simple" aluminum case to be very affordable. It is basically an aluminum tray with a plate on top. With no standoffs to be milled and such, I believe we could get pricing down to the same range as the popular Poker alu tray cases, plus a plate.

in memoriam

Offline pasph

« Reply #77 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 07:05:06 »
Yeah, no one is saying that an acrylic case with an aluminum.or polycarb plate isn't an option.  It definitely will be. However, we designed the "simple" aluminum case to be very affordable. It is basically an aluminum tray with a plate on top. With no standoffs to be milled and such, I believe we could get pricing down to the same range as the popular Poker alu tray cases, plus a plate.

Anodizing the plate in the same color of the case?
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline agodinhost

• Dr Ian O Xaman
« Reply #78 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 07:13:39 »
I don't think this makes much sense since acrylic plates might be prone to cracking plus there might be issues with the stabilizers. Doesn't make sense to design and publish something that has inherent flaws. We should find another material like the polycarb that TheFlyingRaccoon suggested. Plus, how much is an acrylic plate really going to save? It's only about $20 for a metal plate...
I really don't think it will save only 20 bucks, sorry, I could be wrong - let's see.

I wouldn't say that an acrylic case is an perfect solution but it is one solution.
There are a few successful projects out there using acrylic cases (ErgoDox for instance, I did saw a few with ALU plates).
I think that Phoetkq mentioned that the acrylic could be replaced by another material, it includes the poli dunno what you mentioned BadAss?
You will have my support for anything that you guys think is the best approach.

My personal mote is: perfect is the enemy of good!
« Last Edit: Tue, 11 June 2013, 07:19:28 by agodinhost »

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #79 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 07:58:24 »
I think we keep missing each other's points agodinhost but it's all right. As JD and photekq have said, we'll try and present multiple options that will hopefully suit everyone's tastes ^-^.

I'll have to talk to JD some more but I've been AFK which is why there has been some conflicting info coming out of me. If anyone is ever confused by what I say, please refer to JD's info since he'll know way more than me. My experience with all this is way more limited than his.
« Last Edit: Tue, 11 June 2013, 08:05:50 by CPTBadAss »

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #80 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 08:17:55 »
... I could still provide plates if needed

Thank you!

I really don't think it will save only 20 bucks, sorry, I could be wrong - let's see.

I wouldn't say that an acrylic case is an perfect solution but it is one solution.
There are a few successful projects out there using acrylic cases (ErgoDox for instance, I did saw a few with ALU plates).
I think that Phoetkq mentioned that the acrylic could be replaced by another material, it includes the poli dunno what you mentioned BadAss?
You will have my support for anything that you guys think is the best approach.

My personal mote is: perfect is the enemy of good!

I'm sure we can come up with something which will be both affordable and attractive. :)

On another note, I had this crazy idea that maybe the PCB could have the ability for both Alps and MX switches at the same time? Meaning at each switch location there could be holes and solder pads with traces, so that you could install either Alps or MX switches interchangably? Is that even possible? I think I saw something like that from metalliqaz, but I could be wrong.

in memoriam

Offline agodinhost

• Dr Ian O Xaman
« Reply #81 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 08:20:48 »
I think we keep missing each other's points agodinhost but it's all right. As JD and photekq have said, we'll try and present multiple options that will hopefully suit everyone's tastes ^-^.

I'll have to talk to JD some more but I've been AFK which is why there has been some conflicting info coming out of me. If anyone is ever confused by what I say, please refer to JD's info since he'll know way more than me. My experience with all this is way more limited than his.
Troublemaker!!!

Don't worry mate,
I'm the newbie here - most probably I'm the one whom is confused or drunk!

Offline agodinhost

• Dr Ian O Xaman
« Reply #82 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 08:34:39 »
I'm sure we can come up with something which will be both affordable and attractive. :)
I know it for sure, we do have an awesome team here!!!

On another note, I had this crazy idea that maybe the PCB could have the ability for both Alps and MX switches at the same time? Meaning at each switch location there could be holes and solder pads with traces, so that you could install either Alps or MX switches interchangably? Is that even possible? I think I saw something like that from metalliqaz, but I could be wrong.
Yes, it would be possible in another PCB, the GH60 already have way too many holes to support those several layouts - adding the Alps holes would conflict/bump/overlap with what we already have on the official PCB.
To implement your idea we would have to choose between layout over interchangeable switch type. I mean that we can't have multiples layouts and multiple switches types at the same PCB - the final design would be way toooo weak - it would be one or another, not both.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #83 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 08:37:37 »
Well just remember, I joined 2 months before you did so if you're a newbie, so am I! :P

Anyways, thanks for your info on the Alps and MX board. I never thought about that but it's cool to know that someone has figured it out. Too bad though....that'd be a cool board.

Offline agodinhost

• Dr Ian O Xaman
« Reply #84 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 08:58:53 »
Well just remember, I joined 2 months before you did so if you're a newbie, so am I! :P
Two months more than me and you do already have 2751 posts???
Gosh, no one can say that you are shy!

Anyways, thanks for your info on the Alps and MX board. I never thought about that but it's cool to know that someone has figured it out. Too bad though....that'd be a cool board.
I'm not saying it's impossible - we could have it done on a PCB with one unique layout however I think that the most cool feature in the GH60 PCB is the support for multiple layouts.
I'll do some quick tests at here, it's easy to test this idea - I could be wrong.

Offline agodinhost

• Dr Ian O Xaman
« Reply #85 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 09:10:48 »
Please, I'm looking for the link to get Komar's Rev B files (I'm at work)
Anyone? I wanna test this idea ...

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #86 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 09:14:07 »
I honestly have no idea where to grab the file from. If you could tell me which thread it might be in, I'll link you it.

Offline Sai

« Reply #87 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 09:15:23 »
Please, I'm looking for the link to get Komar's Rev B files (I'm at work)
Anyone? I wanna test this idea ...

is this ok for you?
WFD posted the files.

When it's done, there should be a link. Here is the latest, but this will be changed.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/59077581/gerber-2013-05-05.zip
- WTB/WTT - Cotton Candy Brobot V2

Offline agodinhost

• Dr Ian O Xaman
« Reply #88 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 09:18:42 »
is this ok for you?
WFD posted the files.
Yes, if the account weren't be blocked.
"This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled! "
Thanks Sai Sam!

Offline Sai

« Reply #89 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 09:20:19 »
is this ok for you?
WFD posted the files.
Yes, if the account weren't be blocked.
"This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled! "
Thanks Sai Sam!

oh. no problem. i'll upload it for you again. i downloaded it yesterday. :D

edit : pm-d you.
« Last Edit: Tue, 11 June 2013, 09:24:38 by Sai »
- WTB/WTT - Cotton Candy Brobot V2

Offline agodinhost

• Dr Ian O Xaman
« Reply #90 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 09:25:24 »
oh. no problem. i'll upload it for you again. i downloaded it yesterday. :D
Ohh man, thanks very much! ありがとう
You did saved my boring working day!
8-)

Offline agodinhost

• Dr Ian O Xaman
« Reply #91 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 11:37:00 »
I tried the Cherry/Alps idea into the rev a project and it changed my mind.
I think it's okay - kinda weird but I think it's doable.

Take a look:

I'll apply it in the whole board to see if there is any bump or over placed holes ...
« Last Edit: Tue, 11 June 2013, 11:40:04 by agodinhost »

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #92 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 11:38:23 »
I tried the idea into the rev a project and I've changed my mind.
I think it's okay - kinda weird but I think it's doable

Show Image

Do you think we'd be able to support 1.25 & 1.5 ansi & iso with alps and cherry? Personally I think it's important to have layouts rather than two switches. We already have the Phantom for mx!
github

Offline agodinhost

• Dr Ian O Xaman
« Reply #93 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 11:43:27 »
Do you think we'd be able to support 1.25 & 1.5 ansi & iso with alps and cherry? Personally I think it's important to have layouts rather than two switches. We already have the Phantom for mx!
The GH60 board already have this 1.25 and 1.5 support?
I do prefer more layouts too - I'm just making one proof of concept to see IF JD's idea is doable ...

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #94 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 11:45:58 »

Show Image

Those layouts are all that matter to me. ANSI and ISO, 1.25 and 1.50 bottom row, plus option of split backspace and short right shift.

The only, ONLY, criticisms I have of the Phantom are that it uses through-hole components (Teensy and diodes), and there are no holes for PCB-mount switches. Holes and solder pads for LEDs (but no traces) in every switch location would be nice, but aren't strictly necessary.

in memoriam

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #95 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 11:55:20 »

Show Image

Those layouts are all that matter to me. ANSI and ISO, 1.25 and 1.50 bottom row, plus option of split backspace and short right shift.

The only, ONLY, criticisms I have of the Phantom are that it uses through-hole components (Teensy and diodes), and there are no holes for PCB-mount switches. Holes and solder pads for LEDs (but no traces) in every switch location would be nice, but aren't strictly necessary.
Yes. The Teensy is a huge, HUGE design flaw. I cannot explain how much of a pain in the ass it makes designing a case.
github

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #96 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 12:00:27 »
Yes. The Teensy is a huge, HUGE design flaw. I cannot explain how much of a pain in the ass it makes designing a case.

Well, it wasn't a design flaw at the time. I understand the desire for through-hole components and the Teensy. It makes things much easier for DIY'ers. But it's also a PITA, and makes case selection tricky. If we can do onboard components, placed at the fab like with the GH60, that's the way to go from now on. :D

in memoriam

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #97 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 12:02:33 »
If we can do onboard components, placed at the fab like with the GH60, that's the way to go from now on. :D
+1
github

Offline agodinhost

• Dr Ian O Xaman
« Reply #98 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 12:02:40 »
JD's idea preview - Cherry/Alps switches on the same board:

« Last Edit: Tue, 11 June 2013, 12:05:44 by agodinhost »

Offline agodinhost

• Dr Ian O Xaman
« Reply #99 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 12:06:04 »
If we can do onboard components, placed at the fab like with the GH60, that's the way to go from now on. :D
+1
+1