Author Topic: Bro Caps Gallery (Stay on topic pls kthx)  (Read 4455818 times)

Offline Glissant

Re: Bro Caps Gallery (Stay on topic pls kthx)
« Reply #3250 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 09:10:29 »
Mmmm gushers!

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #3251 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 17:38:55 »

V2 Summer Set  :cool:
sell out and eat ass

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #3252 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 17:41:06 »
Show Image

Whoa.. I like what you did w the light! Face looking at you. Bro logos showing. Cool

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3253 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 17:41:19 »
Show Image

Pfft, you think you're so fancy.   :p 

jk, that's a beautiful picture.   :thumb:   I have to ask though, is your ISO really high? 

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #3254 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 17:45:02 »
Show Image

jk, that's a beautiful picture.   :thumb:   I have to ask though, is your ISO really high?

i'm completely new to photography, im shooting with a Canon Rebel XS and learn something new from it everyday haha. I usually shoot with my ISO really low, however i did play around with the curves in photoshop to get the eyes to shine more in the photo. Im still a complete camera newb  :'(
sell out and eat ass

Offline nobee

• Topre! Topre! Topre!
« Reply #3255 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 19:00:42 »
Show Image

Wow.... if I ever get my first Brobot, I hope it's this one.
ReΛlforce 87U (55g)   Leopold FC660C (Silenced/Lubed)   Leopold 210TP MX Red   Filco Majestouch 2 Ninja MX Brown

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3256 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 19:05:33 »
Show Image

Im guessing iso is inthe 200-400 range

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #3257 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 19:16:32 »
Show Image

Wow.... if I ever get my first Brobot, I hope it's this one.

Damn, that is a striking looking bot.  This is the one time I wish I was Canadienne.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #3258 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 22:14:18 »
Got my summer set to go with my army green.  I think they were made to be together.  Its the Angry Army Summer Set...  :)

70101-0

I found it very difficult to get all the colors in this picture to show up remotely close to correct with the detail showing in each.  This is the best I got...

Thanks again Bro, love your work as always...

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3259 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 22:18:21 »
Got my summer set to go with my army green.  I think they were made to be together.  Its the Angry Army Summer Set...  :)

(Attachment Link)

I found it very difficult to get all the colors in this picture to show up remotely close to correct with the detail showing in each.  This is the best I got...

It's beautiful!  I knew there was something missing from the Angry Summer set...   :p   I humbly request that Bro makes additional Army Green V2s to go with all existing Angry Summer sets.   :))

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #3260 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 22:19:49 »

(Attachment Link)

Beautiful swill.

They look perfect together. That's exactly what I would have done. 
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #3261 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 22:41:39 »

(Attachment Link)

Seriously, just wow. The Army Man Green compliments the Angry Set like it was always supposed to be that way. So ****ing jelly right now!

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3262 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 22:42:36 »

(Attachment Link)

You're only missing a blue, and maybe purple, for a complete rainbow!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3263 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 22:47:24 »
And cross-posted again - sorry guys.   :-[

Poker II by HoffmanMyster, on Flickr

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3264 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 22:52:36 »
Happy reply all over the place - the Reaper matches the wrist rest :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #3265 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 22:53:43 »

(Attachment Link)

I know.  I have been after a Tahiti for a long time, not that it would match this set, just because I love that cap.  I think Bro has made a blue that would match this set pretty well though.  Definitely need to get a blue and purple to complete it.  :)

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #3266 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 22:54:41 »

(Attachment Link)

NICE!

And cross-posted again - sorry guys.   :-[

Show Image

Poker II by HoffmanMyster, on Flickr

y u do dis doe

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #3267 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 23:46:43 »
This is really trying my patience but I swear I am going to get it perfect soon.

This is the first time I have ever done this so I have much to learn.

(Failed attempt to write "BRO" in the air, so close  :'()

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #3268 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 00:00:40 »
I'm just gonna put this out there, and I dunno if it's possible with your current  process, but man would it be amazing to just have a deep soulless, pitch black cloaked Reaper with a transparent clear or trans-smokey face. I mean, I would pay upwards of all the internetz plus my mom's purity for it.

Seriously bro.

Serious.

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
« Reply #3269 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 00:00:55 »
This is really trying my patience but I swear I am going to get it perfect soon.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

wow light photography :thumb: :thumb:

light photography is fun :p

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #3270 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 00:14:54 »
I'm just gonna put this out there, and I dunno if it's possible with your current  process, but man would it be amazing to just have a deep soulless, pitch black cloaked Reaper with a transparent clear or trans-smokey face. I mean, I would pay upwards of all the internetz plus my mom's purity for it.

Seriously bro.

Serious.

Bro already made that combo

sell out and eat ass

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #3271 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 00:15:44 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

wow light photography :thumb: :thumb:

light photography is fun :p
:) Thanks, I think I am going to try it some more with different led colors and see how the shots turn out.

And it sure is sexy  :thumb:

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #3272 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 00:18:46 »

Seriously bro.

Serious.

Show Image

Oh damn, I didn't realize the skull was transparent. I thought it was a dark grey. Well that totally changes how I first looked at that.... yup. Now I want it. ****.

At least it's cool to know that the combo exists. Very cool indeed.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #3273 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 00:19:51 »

(Attachment Link)

Angry Summer - check
Army Green - check
Liberal Blue - check

If I ever get a Purple, I'll post pictures.

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #3274 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 01:29:21 »

(Attachment Link)

Haha I'm working on this too but also missing blue and purple and maybe a pink, I need a Rainbro!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3275 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 01:57:48 »

(Attachment Link)

Haha I'm working on this too but also missing blue and purple and maybe a pink, I need a Rainbro!

We dream of a RainBro complete set! :eek:

Offline Belfong

« Reply #3276 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 02:10:39 »

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #3277 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 02:39:27 »

Offline Belfong

« Reply #3278 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 02:48:19 »
I know! I am waiting for Bro Caps' Fn...

Offline pmh1410

« Reply #3279 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 11:44:16 »

Seriously bro.

Serious.

Show Image

Skullbro is very nice ;), i hope i can get it
Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club

Keyboards Collection: Powered by OTD
TKL: 360C Hyper Silver, Cheat B/R/B
Mini: 356mini Red, Duck Poker + 38GT.

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3280 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 12:11:58 »

All of these WANTS

I think an Angry Summer set + army green + riptide + purple bot (not sure on name) would look EPIC together
(photoshop attempt)

« Last Edit: Tue, 08 July 2014, 12:14:34 by tigersharkdude »

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #3281 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 12:18:19 »

All of these WANTS

I think an Angry Summer set + army green + riptide + purple bot (not sure on name) would look EPIC together
(photoshop attempt)
Show Image

Damn that is beautiful. :eek: :eek:

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3282 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 12:21:26 »

All of these WANTS

(photoshop attempt)
Show Image

NB4BroCapshowsu****setup .... LOL

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3283 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 12:24:10 »

All of these WANTS

(photoshop attempt)
Show Image

He doesn't keep any of the caps he makes.  IIRC, there was one point between sales where he literally had zero BBs.   :))

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3284 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 12:28:58 »

All of these WANTS

(photoshop attempt)
Show Image

He doesn't keep any of the caps he makes.  IIRC, there was one point between sales where he literally had zero BBs.   :))

didn't know that

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3285 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 12:31:37 »
i have everything but that riptide or id take a shot for you
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3286 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 12:37:55 »

Im accepting donations

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3287 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 12:38:19 »

If I had a riptide I'd mail it to you just for that shot.  Would love to see the rainbow all together.

Rainbrow?
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3288 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 12:40:30 »

If I had a riptide I'd mail it to you just for that shot.  Would love to see the rainbow all together.

Rainbrow?

Pfft.  If I had a riptide I'd ask him to mail them all to me...   :rolleyes:

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3289 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 12:43:49 »

Rainbrow?

What you dide there, I seen it

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #3290 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 12:45:19 »

Rainbrow?

I've got the Riptide and Summer set. Who wants to send me Army Man and the purple?  ;D
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3291 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 12:56:55 »

best i could do for you as a riptide stand in
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3292 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 13:00:08 »
Show Image

You don't need riptide, sir.  Just put those stacked bros side by side and call it a day. ;)

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3293 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 13:09:53 »
I am Bro-less still.. hoping to get in on the dibs!

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3294 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 13:12:25 »
Show Image

I now has a really, really big sad :(

you suck so much, BunnyLake ....... LOL

Offline Glissant

« Reply #3295 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 13:18:31 »
And off to the therapy thread I go, Bunnysir :'(

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #3296 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 13:32:40 »
And off to the therapy thread I go, Bunnysir :'(

I'll see you there  :'(

Show Image

I now has a really, really big sad :(

you suck so much, BunnyLake ....... LOL

Damn Bunny, can we see those on a board please?

Offline Toxic-i-

« Reply #3297 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 13:32:55 »
:'(      wonderful......   :eek:
« Last Edit: Tue, 08 July 2014, 13:35:21 by Toxic-i- »

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #3298 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 13:33:07 »
Here's my best Rainbro:

I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #3299 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 13:39:30 »
Here's the best I've got

Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |