Author Topic: Bro Caps Gallery (Stay on topic pls kthx)  (Read 4455642 times)

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
Re: Bro Caps Gallery (Stay on topic pls kthx)
« Reply #3500 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 19:24:39 »
Got my Conservative Red Bot today. This is my first double-shot Bro and I'm loving it  :thumb:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I'm a sucker for the extras that I've seen come with a lot of artisan caps. I've only gotten them from Binge so far, but the drawings on his packaging made me feel taken care of haha. I can't wait to collect more!
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #3501 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 20:03:01 »
I'm a sucker for the extras that I've seen come with a lot of artisan caps. I've only gotten them from Binge so far, but the drawings on his packaging made me feel taken care of haha. I can't wait to collect more!

I love those extra little touches like that, I've saved the logos from every package Bro has mailed me. I have my first KBK's coming soon and I'm very anxious to see HipsterPunks packaging, it looked really cool in the teaser photo he posted.

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3502 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 20:07:00 »
I had all my Bro Caps packages saved, and then when I moved last I threw away all my saved packages that I was keeping in case I needed to mail things out (to reuse them).  Forgot the Bro packages were mixed in there.  :(  All gone.

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
« Reply #3503 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 20:31:41 »

Cross-post 2.  :)

Show Image

Liberator MX by HoffmanMyster, on Flickr

Show Image

Above image without that pesky watermark.  ;)
That white one is incredibly clear!! Wow.
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline Xowie

• On Sabbatical
« Reply #3504 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 20:32:39 »
My box stash. Not really keeping them on purpose, just keep throwing them on the shelf after getting giddy from receiving a cap (note: not all bro boxes  :p ).  Recycling is on my to do list this weekend.

70411-0
RETIRED

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #3505 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 20:34:10 »
Maybe I might do something like those old UPC redemption things where you cut them out of the box and turn them in towards something new.... hmmm...

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3506 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 20:36:47 »

Maybe I might do something like those old UPC redemption things where you cut them out of the box and turn them in towards something new.... hmmm...
Great idea!

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3507 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 20:37:57 »

Great idea!
I got a frisbee this way by collecting points from apple jacks boxes! It made noise when you threw it!

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #3508 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 20:39:05 »

I like this idea
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3509 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 20:39:11 »

RIP my luck when I threw those away accidentally.   :'(

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3510 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 20:42:52 »

my thoughts exactly.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #3511 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 20:43:29 »

I threw out mine as well. :(

And I don't know where my Transformers are.

a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #3512 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 20:44:17 »

Show Image

I used these a lot!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3513 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 20:44:59 »

Cross-post 2.  :)

Show Image

Show Image

Above image without that pesky watermark.  ;)
That white one is incredibly clear!! Wow.

+1

I was really hoping to get this set.  My other half loved the blue one, I've wanted a transparent red for years, and the clear one is just plain sexy.

But I am happy with the blue BroBot I did get in the sale.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #3514 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 20:45:54 »
I thought I was the only person who kept the Bro Caps Stickers! :D  Dang Ive given some away though but still have 4 of the stickers.
« Last Edit: Thu, 10 July 2014, 21:59:09 by dustinhxc »

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #3515 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 20:50:37 »
I'm a little behind... Angry Summer bots!  Two are Topre, and two are MX, so technically I don't have a complete set. :)

a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #3516 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 20:53:54 »

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #3517 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 20:56:45 »

Show Image

I used these a lot!

I remember hoarding these and redeeming some of mine, but I can't recall what I got for them.  I need to find my Transformers...

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #3518 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 21:14:05 »

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline Shikarikato

« Reply #3519 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 21:16:59 »
w
Doesn't this just give more caps to those to already have them and those who don't still have none?

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #3520 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 21:20:07 »
w
Doesn't this just give more caps to those to already have them and those who don't still have none?

You could be negative and think of it that way, or be positive and think of it as the people who continue to support him getting rewarded for their loyalty  :thumb:
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline Shikarikato

« Reply #3521 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 21:47:21 »
w

You could be negative and think of it that way, or be positive and think of it as the people who continue to support him getting rewarded for their loyalty  :thumb:
What about all the loyal ones desperately attempting to get keycaps, but are still at 0 bro bots?

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #3522 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 21:52:49 »
w

What about all the loyal ones desperately attempting to get keycaps, but are still at 0 bro bots?

You had a brobot...

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #3523 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 22:04:31 »
Triple shot Patriot is quite badass.  :-*

Offline Toxic-i-

« Reply #3524 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 22:07:17 »
Oh nice Triple shot Patriot ;)
@Bro caps
I have a question. I send you on last Sale an email as the Counter jumps to zero. I look in my outlook and saw the time 2.00 am (that is my time in Austria)
Do you get my mail?
Can you look at the time when you get my mail? Was it correct?

Offline ekw808

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Ekw
« Reply #3525 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 22:09:49 »

Will post better pictures tomorrow
[One Keyboard at a time]

My Heatware Please comment, and I will do the same =D 

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #3526 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 22:11:51 »
Show Image

This was my fist pick :(

Congrats.  Amazing looking cap.

Got my Conservative Red Bot today. This is my first double-shot Bro and I'm loving it  :thumb:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

My second pick  :(

So Beautiful.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #3527 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 22:18:26 »
Show Image

Those gold ones are so awesome, can't wait to see the pictures  :)

Offline Belfong

« Reply #3528 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 22:18:56 »
I am really running out of space in my desk too. And I am thinking of flattening the boxes, so I think it's a great idea if we can convert these into, I don't know, a 3D Bro Fist cap!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3529 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 22:35:09 »

Show Image

Very cleanly done!

w

You had a brobot...

Not that anyone is keeping track of exactly who had what Bro Cap ;)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #3530 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 22:39:35 »
This cap design is badass...

Liberal Blue UMAD BRO?!

My top pick, still cant believe I got it! So beautiful in person.. Love the color, love the design, love the profile..

Spirit of Freedom Reaper!

More photos to come..   XPOST  :cool:

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #3531 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 22:39:41 »

I have a record of everything ;)

Offline Permeability

« Reply #3532 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 22:41:25 »

Big Bro is watching  :eek:
Keyboards:
'The Cheat' - lubed 62g Clears
Ducky Shine 3 TKL lubed 45g Reds (Work)

Offline tbc

« Reply #3533 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 22:44:28 »

Liberal Blue UMAD BRO?!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

looks like a boxer yes?
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3534 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 22:52:57 »
Show Image

Did you get the topre gold??   :-*

Offline Toxic-i-

« Reply #3535 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 22:56:27 »

I have nothing ;)  But here in the thread, there are so many Bros. There I feel well.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #3536 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 22:58:57 »

Liberal Blue UMAD BRO?!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

looks like a boxer yes?

haha yeah forsure! I was thinking that too.. SO MEAN!

Offline cooldiscretion

• Convicted guilty of being totally rad.
« Reply #3537 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 23:00:02 »
Does anyone know how many different caps (color/style/etc) BroCaps has made?  It seems like I keep seeing new ones all the time.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3538 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 23:01:32 »
Does anyone know how many different caps (color/style/etc) BroCaps has made?  It seems like I keep seeing new ones all the time.

I do.

A **** ton.

Seriously though, Bro does know.  He knows everything.  But he doesn't share.  You can dig around the sale threads to find out what's out there.  :P  That's mostly the only option.  :)

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #3539 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 23:12:36 »
Holy damn... I wasn't on all day today... I come on tonight and it's like Christmas in here... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY beautiful shots in here tonight. I literally quoted every picture and my response looked like a copypasta of the last 2 pages so I decided to just have a general response post.

Seriously some mind blowingly awesome photos.

~~~

Show Image

Show Image

These. These right here... Fu-

Show Image

Didn't realize how amazing this keycap looked until now... This sale had so many beautiful options. Mind blowing...

Show Image

Show Image

That thickness. Was aiming for that thickness but I guess cup rubber is my destiny :))

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #3540 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 23:17:18 »
The Rest! <3

Thick Bottom

Beautiful hood..

Amazing cap Bro.. LOVE it!!!!!!!

Thanks VesperBRO :D
« Last Edit: Thu, 10 July 2014, 23:38:27 by dustinhxc »

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #3541 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 23:31:12 »
The Rest! <3

Show Image

Thick Bottom

Show Image

Show Image

Beautiful hood..

Show Image

Show Image

DOOD. UGH! I must taste the MX thickness one day... Thank you for these photos... Man I wanted to this baby so bad but I couldn't pass up the Liberator set... That is so damn gorgeous. The first two shots are so good.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #3542 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 23:42:08 »
The Rest! <3

Show Image

Thick Bottom

Show Image

Show Image

Beautiful hood..

Show Image

Show Image

DOOD. UGH! I must taste the MX thickness one day... Thank you for these photos... Man I wanted to this baby so bad but I couldn't pass up the Liberator set... That is so damn gorgeous. The first two shots are so good.

Yeah I feel like this is the strongest cap ever! Youre welcome man.  Thank You very much! This was my top pick, so happy I got it.   :)

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #3543 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 23:44:58 »

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #3544 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 23:46:17 »
Show Image

Yay Spirit of Freedom Bombpop Bros!  :thumb:

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #3545 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 23:49:17 »
Show Image

Yay Spirit of Freedom Bombpop Bros!  :thumb:
Aren't they awesome?   ;)

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #3546 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 23:57:15 »
Yeah I feel like this is the strongest cap ever! Youre welcome man.  Thank You very much! This was my top pick, so happy I got it.   :)

Yeah, dood. I wanted to taste MX thickness this time around but ended up with Cup Rubber caps, which is still win win win. I can't complain! Looks like my Brobot destiny is with Cup Rubber for now, since all my Brobots are cup rubber :D

Show Image

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #3547 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 00:03:53 »
Seriously so many amazing photos in this thread today/tonight, thank you everyone for posting your wonderful acquisitions!
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #3548 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 00:13:41 »

Offline Cottonsox

« Reply #3549 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 00:14:48 »
Those Spirits, simply amazing. I think it was on the top  most peoples lists.