Author Topic: Bro Caps Gallery (Stay on topic pls kthx)  (Read 4455687 times)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: Bro Caps Gallery (Stay on topic pls kthx)
« Reply #8100 on: Tue, 25 August 2015, 07:25:55 »
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #8101 on: Tue, 25 August 2015, 07:29:33 »
I love that board so much, and those Reapers and that Samurai cap look proper sick. Though the V2 seems smaller in footprint to the v1, but that could just be the keyboards case

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #8102 on: Tue, 25 August 2015, 07:31:49 »
I love that board so much, and those Reapers and that Samurai cap look proper sick. Though the V2 seems smaller in footprint to the v1, but that could just be the keyboards case

they are actually almost identical in all dimension, apart from the chin cuts in maybe a mm smaller, im gonna take some more fancy pics later as i have some more cool stuff to show, however im having a bit of a plumbing emergency in the new house

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #8103 on: Tue, 25 August 2015, 07:33:30 »

they are actually almost identical in all dimension, apart from the chin cuts in maybe a mm smaller, im gonna take some more fancy pics later as i have some more cool stuff to show, however im having a bit of a plumbing emergency in the new house

haha fair enough! ...and ok then, maybe my Filco's a bit tighter than your fancy pants board then :P

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #8104 on: Tue, 25 August 2015, 07:36:19 »

haha fair enough! ...and ok then, maybe my Filco's a bit tighter than your fancy pants board then :P

ill do some comparison shots for you this evening good sir

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #8105 on: Tue, 25 August 2015, 07:40:47 »

ill do some comparison shots for you this evening good sir

<3

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #8106 on: Tue, 25 August 2015, 07:51:59 »
Show Image

omg between the new reapers and the gamer sets I'm so pumped ! Stoked to hear the reapers are similar in size to the v1s. I'm very excited to see some more shots bunny and good luck with your emergency!

@bald keep your stubby little sausage fingers off my reapers haha j/k it's good to see someone as excited as me about them!!!
« Last Edit: Tue, 25 August 2015, 10:28:53 by Sed8op8 »
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #8107 on: Tue, 25 August 2015, 07:57:45 »
@bald keep your stubby little sausage fingers

fiteme

Offline joey

« Reply #8108 on: Tue, 25 August 2015, 09:35:37 »
That number row is amazing!  :eek:

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #8109 on: Tue, 25 August 2015, 10:12:49 »
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline tokidokijake

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8110 on: Tue, 25 August 2015, 11:33:53 »
Show Image

The game has been raised ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the next level.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #8111 on: Tue, 25 August 2015, 11:33:56 »
Show Image

Love the new designs.  Those two on the right are pretty epic IMO...

Offline Remenition

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Cooler than your average kid ;)
« Reply #8112 on: Tue, 25 August 2015, 12:22:30 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Am I beehatch yet?

ftfy

I find this funny, because that is the exact same reaper that I had. I'm glad it's in good hands XD

I can tell from that nick on the bottom.
aha that's so funny! I got it from trees, did you trade it to him or something?

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #8113 on: Tue, 25 August 2015, 14:00:18 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Am I beehatch yet?

ftfy

I find this funny, because that is the exact same reaper that I had. I'm glad it's in good hands XD

I can tell from that nick on the bottom.
aha that's so funny! I got it from trees, did you trade it to him or something?

I got it from ImDaBaron, lol
B.Face HHKB - B.mini - Black/Purple Custom

Offline ImpendingxDoom

• * Maker
  • MF the SuperVillain

Offline Cebu

« Reply #8115 on: Tue, 25 August 2015, 14:40:08 »
http://i.imgur.com/KwbIY2m.jpg

I can't wait for these new caps, they're looking sweet! Been checking the forums daily... I needa get my first set of Bro Caps.
« Last Edit: Tue, 25 August 2015, 14:44:03 by Cebu »

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #8116 on: Tue, 25 August 2015, 14:47:40 »
Show Image

Damn nice pic! Really enjoying all your recent captures.

Bought a Coke today, and well, I have to share a kiss with Bro :-*
Chose to drink the beer in the background though...

... ...

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8117 on: Tue, 25 August 2015, 15:34:49 »
Show Image

Bestest rainbro :)

Is that a trans yellow there?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #8118 on: Tue, 25 August 2015, 16:44:18 »
Show Image

Wow.  Really need a Red & Trans Red.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #8119 on: Tue, 25 August 2015, 18:28:08 »
Show Image

Cannot wait until the MX Gamer sets come out!

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8120 on: Tue, 25 August 2015, 21:36:43 »
There are some great looking caps in this thread. I'm new to the mech hobby, so is it insanely difficult to get a Bro without dumping a bunch of money?

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #8121 on: Tue, 25 August 2015, 21:39:29 »
Show Image

Cannot wait until the MX Gamer sets come out!
you and me both 64  :eek: I'm so excited to finally have a gamer set for my gaming Board  :thumb:

Offline getf

• In Rod We Trust
« Reply #8122 on: Tue, 25 August 2015, 21:52:38 »
There are some great looking caps in this thread. I'm new to the mech hobby, so is it insanely difficult to get a Bro without dumping a bunch of money?

wait for a sale - and follow the rules accordingly always works for his sales

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8123 on: Tue, 25 August 2015, 22:23:57 »

No.  If you are successful in the next Bro sale, the prices are really quite reasonable :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8124 on: Tue, 25 August 2015, 23:34:53 »

No.  If you are successful in the next Bro sale, the prices are really quite reasonable :)

I've seen the info on sales. Guess I'll need to keep my eyes peeled so I can be a Bro too.  :thumb:

Offline kampongkid

« Reply #8125 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 03:47:17 »
is the samurai a bronin v2 or something new? bushibro or broshido perhaps
« Last Edit: Wed, 26 August 2015, 15:02:08 by kampongkid »

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #8126 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 06:13:05 »
is the samurai a bronin v2 or something new? bushibro?
They are something new bro has also done a Native American with super detailed head dress and a new reaper model ! My faves are the Cherokey and the new reaper ! His new designs are very detailed which kind of took me by surprise at first because arguably his most popular cap the v2 relied on super smooth and simple lines. However I am really impressed with his new work and I cannot wait to see more of it.

The few pics of his newer caps he has released especially the multi shots are pretty mind blowing. Not to mention his MX gamer sets. He's killing it  :thumb:

As for the people wanting to get his caps. He has stated we should be seeing some for. Of a sale soon so keep checking his artisan services threads  :eek:
« Last Edit: Wed, 26 August 2015, 06:15:35 by Sed8op8 »

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #8127 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 06:28:37 »

I've seen the info on sales. Guess I'll need to keep my eyes peeled so I can be a Bro too.  :thumb:

You don't have to own a Bro to be a Bro. Just be kind and helpful and you're already a Bro. 🏻
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #8128 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 06:40:22 »

You don't have to own a Bro to be a Bro. Just be kind and helpful and you're already a Bro. 🏻
So much this ^^^^^

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #8129 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 07:57:51 »
I wonder if he changed the stem housing as well to be circle instead of rectangular so we could use it on the hybrid Topre/MX switch.

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #8130 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 11:39:04 »
You don't have to own a Bro to be a Bro. Just be kind and helpful and you're already a Bro.
Show Image
🏻

Bro 101

:thumb:

Offline Nai_Calus

• * Destiny Supporter
  • CLACK
« Reply #8131 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 13:20:57 »
Show Image

Yeah I'm going to need you to hand over that Cherokey. OMG.
- IBM 4704 Model F 107-key "Bertha"
Other boards: Kinesis Essential, Infinity(G.Clears), Ergodox(MX Blues), Monoprice 9433

Eternally searching for Celestial Blue BS V2 and blue/purple Bros.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #8132 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 13:49:31 »
Show Image

I don't know.  I think I'm offended that the Native American was done in red, making it a redskin.  I am now triggered.

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #8133 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 14:05:39 »
Show Image

I don't know.  I think I'm offended that the Native American was done in red, making it a redskin.  I am now triggered.

No need to worry, because they are orange. :)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #8134 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 14:08:32 »
Show Image

No need to worry, because they are orange. :)

*triggering subsides*

The Cherokey is a fantastic new design though.

Offline malaik0

« Reply #8135 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 14:25:15 »
What is the difference between SLS blue, SLS clear Blue e Mana Pool? In sale image is Mana Pool? this is only ESC key right? MX gamer set will come to sale?

Best Regards ;)

Offline BaroquenRecord

• Opera. Nerd. Opera Nerd.
« Reply #8136 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 15:28:05 »
Similar to Malaik, does anyone have some pics of the different colorways for the email sale?  Also it seems like Bro will be making as many as are ordered this time, as opposed to previous sales where there are limited quantities, is that true??  So hyped!

Offline joey

« Reply #8137 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 15:31:01 »
I doubt it's as many as ordered, seems like a regular e-mail sale to me..

Offline Blackhawk

« Reply #8138 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 15:33:21 »
Email sales are usually first come, first served.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #8139 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 15:33:53 »
Similar to Malaik, does anyone have some pics of the different colorways for the email sale?  Also it seems like Bro will be making as many as are ordered this time, as opposed to previous sales where there are limited quantities, is that true??  So hyped!
Email sales are usually first come, first served.
I doubt it's as many as ordered, seems like a regular e-mail sale to me..

Yeah this is a regular email sale, limited quantities, first come first served.

Offline jujubii

« Reply #8140 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 16:02:29 »
NooOOooOooo.... i was reading the rules (making sure i wasn't breaking any rules) and sent out my email 14seconds too late :(

RIP, my chances

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #8141 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 16:04:14 »
i got an undeliverable return on my email? ''550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable'
B.Face HHKB - B.mini - Black/Purple Custom

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #8142 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 16:04:56 »
NooOOooOooo.... i was reading the rules (making sure i wasn't breaking any rules) and sent out my email 14seconds too late :(

RIP, my chances

14 seconds too late?  After 2pm Pacific?

Offline jujubii

« Reply #8143 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 16:10:21 »

RIP, my chances

yea, my email went out 14:00:14 -0700 :blank:

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #8144 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 16:20:33 »

RIP, my chances

for realz...  did i just miss a sale?

edit:  WTF, I even watch that sales thread and I didn't get a notification of any changes.  :(  Sad panda...
« Last Edit: Wed, 26 August 2015, 16:22:25 by swill »

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #8145 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 16:31:13 »

RIP, my chances

Mine went out right on 14:00

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #8146 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 16:38:32 »
i got an undeliverable return on my email? ''550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable'
Samesies I got it and it was sent at 2 exactly T>T Just ended up sending it a whole 30mins after now maybe he will have mercy T>T or email me back to say Hi ;~;

Apparently that email is giving me the 550 issue too ;-; I only wanted that one red key why would it reject me at 2 as well ;-; crushed right now crushed
« Last Edit: Wed, 26 August 2015, 16:43:13 by Fire Brand »
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #8147 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 16:54:05 »
I can't believe I missed this sale haha..... Oh well can't enter them all. I'm really excited to see pics of these everyone and congrats all that made it on time and good luck :thumb:. I'm so excited for these are finally here for MX  :eek:

Offline VivaGardner

• * Destiny Supporter
  • www.gboarding.com
« Reply #8148 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 16:58:08 »
Quick sale
Even good dogs go wild

Offline mbrown559

« Reply #8149 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 17:06:39 »
14:00:01 here.  #hype