Author Topic: bueller's photo dump  (Read 7398 times)

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
bueller's photo dump
« on: Sat, 07 February 2015, 22:07:53 »
I've been working on my photo's a lot lately trying to get good results out of what little equipment I have and I figured instead of clogging up the Bro/Clack/Keyboard threads with latest results I'd just have one central thread that I can update with latest pics.

Brobots and Reapers and Ribbit, OH MY!

Northern Lights Reaper [GID]

Blood Pact Reaper [SOLD]

Powder Puff Pink V2

Powder Puff Blue V2

Powder Puff Purple V2

Powder Puff Trio V2

Slurple V2

Tyrian V2 - TRADED

Three Kings V2 - SOLD

Toxic V2

Blackout V2 [Matte] - SOLD

Noxious Skull Ribbit

Clack Corner

Vader

Mint Gum

Orangesicle - TRADED

Hack Orange

Sticky Kurple Push Purple 'O Natural' 420

Candy Corn Blank

Keyboards
soon�

« Last Edit: Sat, 13 June 2015, 23:05:51 by bueller »
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline ShardZer0

Re: bueller's photo dump
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 07 February 2015, 22:12:21 »
Really nice pics! I love the Slurple V2 as well as the Three Kings Gold V2. Hopefully BB doesn't end V2 yet, as I still don't have one.

Offline DrHubblePhD

• I am star stuff
  • Location: Observable Universe, Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way Galaxy, Solar System, Planet Earth
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 07 February 2015, 22:38:05 »
Those are some nice bots bro :thumb:

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 00:27:16 »
Nice shots man, especially like the one of the ribbit
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 00:45:14 »
Thanks everyone! Still refining my technique but I I'm eyeing off a second hand mirrorless at the moment so hopefully that should let me get much better pictures than what I've been getting. Going to make a couple of LED lightboxes too so I'll put some photos of those up when I'm done!
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 03:17:15 »
Excellent shots!

I found that using a dark background let the colours of the keycaps shine out more, at least it did with my Drunken Skull.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 03:19:30 »
The more and more reapers I see, the more and more I wish I had put in for more Grabs and sales, **** they are so god damn cool.

Awesome collection and really nice photo's, you managed to get the perfect colouring on that MintGum skull, which I know first hand is a pain lol

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #7 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 03:22:13 »
The more and more reapers I see, the more and more I wish I had put in for more Grabs and sales, **** they are so god damn cool.

Awesome collection and really nice photo's, you managed to get the perfect colouring on that MintGum skull, which I know first hand is a pain lol

Hell yeah, it's not until you see them up close that you realise how detailed they are. Love mine!

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #8 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 21:37:51 »
I've been working on my photo's a lot lately trying to get good results out of what little equipment I have and I figured instead of clogging up the Bro/Clack/Keyboard threads with latest results I'd just have one central thread that I can update with latest pics.

Beautiful pics, man!  Your pics are very appreciated in the keycap threads, but it's great to see them all here in one place as well.  You should also post that pic of your cool and economical photo setup. :)
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #9 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 21:40:33 »

Beautiful pics, man!  Your pics are very appreciated in the keycap threads, but it's great to see them all here in one place as well.  You should also post that pic of your cool and economical photo setup. :)

Cheers man! I'll definitely be popping in to post pics in the other threads when my new Clack and Bro's arrive :)

Going to convert my old computer space to a soldering/photo station today so once I have it all cleaned up I'll post some pics!

Offline 3Love

• Bumpino Supremo
  • I want to become a great collector. Greedy!!!
    • https://geekhack.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=s4l8p70k014kfbgll72u9bjpchfdqafb&topic=63161.0
« Reply #10 on: Wed, 11 February 2015, 00:25:35 »
Great collector showing wonderful collection....
Nice!
I♥Keyboard  I♥Clack  I♥Brobot  I♥Hammer
                          I♥♥♥friends 
【WTB/WTTF】https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=63161.0

KBD Collection: 356CL, 356.2, 356DGE, Koala, 356MINI, 356N, 356N-MK2, 356PAD, 360C, 456GT, FMJ, LZ-MXSE, LZ-RE, KMAC 1.0, KPAD, Duck Orion, Duck Pad, Exo, TEX and etc.

Offline AlphaOne

• *CLICK*
« Reply #11 on: Wed, 11 February 2015, 17:40:13 »
Awesome collection:)

Hack orange has a nice shine to it
HHKB Pro 2 | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS Mx BLUE | Corsair Gaming K70 RGB Mx RED

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #12 on: Wed, 11 February 2015, 17:43:22 »
Great Bro Bot color choices.
I love Elzy

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #13 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 09:44:25 »
Latest additions to the family!

Blood Pact Reaper

Blackout V2 [Matte]

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #14 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 11:10:57 »
Bueller, what are you using for a background in the OP pictures? 

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #15 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 11:12:27 »
Bueller, what are you using for a background in the OP pictures? 

Black plastic cover of one of those big architects sketchbooks!

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #16 on: Fri, 27 February 2015, 15:08:59 »
Bueller that slurple is amazing I spit my coffee out when I saw that lol... Made me choke up,not to mention the ribbit , noxious (oh my indeed)and the only clack I really dream of  having as I am a stoner and the kurple push is well you have it you already . congrats on a beautiful collection.... Just amazing...
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #17 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 03:08:39 »
Bueller that slurple is amazing I spit my coffee out when I saw that lol... Made me choke up,not to mention the ribbit , noxious (oh my indeed)and the only clack I really dream of  having as I am a stoner and the kurple push is well you have it you already . congrats on a beautiful collection.... Just amazing...
Thanks mate! If I ever decide to sell the Push Purple I'll let you know :)

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #18 on: Tue, 14 April 2015, 10:58:38 »
Latest addition to the collection!

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #19 on: Tue, 14 April 2015, 11:06:24 »
Oh **** these are awesome :] Slurple is probably my favorite so far <3

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #20 on: Tue, 14 April 2015, 22:50:53 »
Latest addition to the collection!

Show Image

Very nice - congratulations :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #21 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 09:47:33 »
New V2's!

Powder Puff Pink V2

Powder Puff Blue V2

Powder Puff Purple V2

Powder Puff Trio V2

Offline frosty

• jukebox hero
« Reply #22 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 10:41:36 »
Where are them keyboard photos :D

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #23 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 20:17:45 »
Where are them keyboard photos :D
Unfortunately I'm a bit stuck at the moment, Margo has been sitting on my latest build for the last 4 months so I only have the one board to use at work. Should be coming in soon hopefully :(

Offline cooldiscretion

• Convicted guilty of being totally rad.
« Reply #24 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 20:37:00 »
Great looking set of artisan keycaps, bueller!  Plus, you've got some sweet photos going on there. :)

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #25 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 02:19:13 »
great photos, man. :)  really love the colors for those easter bros.

we need pics of that darkside on a board, please.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #26 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 02:26:49 »

Cheers man!

Yeah unfortunately my Filco is in pieces ready for a plate swap and change to Clears but stupid me hasn't ordered the switches yet. Kind of sketchy on ordering from GON now and I don't want to order them from MechanicalKeyboards.com when I'll probably be buying an alu case for the Filco when they're back in stock soon.

Bunny has been all over Margo to give him my board for shipping though so hopefully it will be in the mail soon and I'll take updated photos of both 60% custom builds.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #27 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 03:28:26 »

Cheers man!

Yeah unfortunately my Filco is in pieces ready for a plate swap and change to Clears but stupid me hasn't ordered the switches yet. Kind of sketchy on ordering from GON now and I don't want to order them from MechanicalKeyboards.com when I'll probably be buying an alu case for the Filco when they're back in stock soon.

Bunny has been all over Margo to give him my board for shipping though so hopefully it will be in the mail soon and I'll take updated photos of both 60% custom builds.

GON was awesome before, but unfortunately I'd avoid ordering from him right now.  A friend and I have a combined order of some keyboard parts from back in November, and still no sign of them yet. :(  Part of that order is some tuned Clears, but I no longer really need them since I've since changed my mind to do something linear.  Instead I got my switches from elsewhere (used vintage blacks and Gaterons from the GB), springs from sprit (he's super responsive and fast about shipping springs orders lately), and stickers from Winkeyless.kr.

Anyways, looking forward to seeing your custom 60% builds.  Hope you get them soon. :)

Offline pmh1410

« Reply #28 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 12:05:34 »

Cheers man!

GON was awesome before, but unfortunately I'd avoid ordering from him right now.  A friend and I have a combined order of some keyboard parts from back in November, and still no sign of them yet. :(  Part of that order is some tuned Clears, but I no longer really need them since I've since changed my mind to do something linear.  Instead I got my switches from elsewhere (used vintage blacks and Gaterons from the GB), springs from sprit (he's super responsive and fast about shipping springs orders lately), and stickers from Winkeyless.kr.

Anyways, looking forward to seeing your custom 60% builds.  Hope you get them soon. :)

Cheers man!

Cheers man!

Don't worry Naasfu and Bueller, i'm ordered from Gon many times, he were so busy so maybe can not answer quickly. Normally, He take 3-4 months for assembly for 1 order.
« Last Edit: Wed, 29 April 2015, 12:13:17 by pmh1410 »
Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club

Keyboards Collection: Powered by OTD
TKL: 360C Hyper Silver, Cheat B/R/B
Mini: 356mini Red, Duck Poker + 38GT.

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #29 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 02:05:44 »
PMd!!!