Author Topic: [IC]MW Barista | Real pictures of collab products and vendors announcement  (Read 39548 times)

Offline corpoJohn1998

• Clicking buttons as fast as I can.
Re: [IC] MW Barista
« Reply #50 on: Sun, 01 May 2022, 23:42:56 »
Love the kit, just worried about how much it would cost to get everything required for a 96%

Offline hongoo

« Reply #51 on: Tue, 03 May 2022, 12:29:15 »
Love the kit, just worried about how much it would cost to get everything required for a 96%
Sorry, we do not familiar with the 96%. Do you have specific layout info or a brand name sort of thing? With that, we can help you better.

Offline Backspace2

• Third most used key on the keyboard is Backspace!
Re: [IC] MW Barista | Vendors Announced! New renders!
« Reply #52 on: Tue, 03 May 2022, 19:01:07 »
I didn't like the set when rendered just by itself but on a board it looks good! GLWIC
Yes

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
« Reply #53 on: Wed, 04 May 2022, 03:05:12 »
Will you have UK vendor?
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline Mr Chrome

« Reply #54 on: Wed, 04 May 2022, 03:53:56 »
Oo, the smaller font size is looking really good! :cool:

Have you considered moving the white arrow keys to the base kits? The alpha coloured arrow keys don’t really look right on 40-60% boards IMO. I know Commute had two sets of arrow keys in base and the pricing was still good. Especially for 40s, kinda rough to have to buy novelties just for white arrows.
“This plastic rectangle is alright. The plastic rectangles on top of it, though...”

Offline phinix

« Reply #55 on: Wed, 04 May 2022, 05:24:32 »
please add 6u spacebar for hhkb/rf
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline hongoo

« Reply #56 on: Fri, 06 May 2022, 10:07:19 »
please add 6u spacebar for hhkb/rf

We have talked to MW, unfortunately, there is no 6u space bar for now.
We are trying to find a UK vendor, but have not found one yet.

Offline Ipal Desse

« Reply #57 on: Sat, 07 May 2022, 13:20:13 »
Absolutely love this set and I probably buy one 40s kit.

Wanna see the next updates about 40s kitting and I personally use on R2 1U key as "`~". But adding this key only for me will be not obviously, so it's may be better to add on each row about 1-2 blank\novelty keys that will fulfill for everyone they uniqe layouts without required to buy the novelties separate (I will not ever will use the 2.25 Enter tho...)

Offline JQ27

« Reply #58 on: Mon, 09 May 2022, 02:45:01 »
Thank You for adding an Inter kit. Will be in on this set for sure now.

Offline Deadline.Studio

« Reply #59 on: Tue, 10 May 2022, 03:44:15 »
I like this design very much. It's great👍👍

Offline fortissim2

« Reply #60 on: Tue, 10 May 2022, 12:55:13 »
Really nice looking! Looking forward to buying the 40s kit :p

Offline yonghuming

« Reply #61 on: Fri, 13 May 2022, 09:08:54 »
will appreciate if you add:
one r2 1.75u backspace
one more r4 2.25u space bar

Offline scapegoat4

• Mega lurker
« Reply #62 on: Fri, 13 May 2022, 16:11:50 »
Great looking set, the spacebar kit is exactly what I've been looking for!

Offline fauxLeather

« Reply #63 on: Fri, 13 May 2022, 16:50:44 »
Please include white arrow keys in Base and 40s! There are many sets that have two arrow key colors in base including GMK Sumi and GMK Cafe which are both very similar to this set. Should be included instead of buying an additional kit for mod color arrow keys. I think GMK Sumi is the best example of why you should.

Offline cs

« Reply #64 on: Sun, 15 May 2022, 22:48:16 »
Honestly I like the "latte" accent color better than GMK Cafe.
Personally I prefer arrow cluster matching the modifier color ("Milk" color) in the base kit, or the "Latte" accent. Perhaps consider moving the accent "Latte" color spacebar to the accent kit, and just use "Milk" color for the base arrow. It will be sad to see the base kit cost higher than average and make the overall cost of base + novelties less attractive.

Offline phinix

« Reply #65 on: Mon, 16 May 2022, 03:02:27 »
I really like those colors and prefer them against GMK Cafe - I had GMK set and when it arrived, it looked practically black and white.

What would be turnaround of this set?
GB in August, then shipping when?
I hope not like GMK timing...
« Last Edit: Thu, 19 May 2022, 10:23:18 by phinix »

Offline hongoo

« Reply #66 on: Mon, 23 May 2022, 02:44:55 »
Absolutely love this set and I probably buy one 40s kit.

Wanna see the next updates about 40s kitting and I personally use on R2 1U key as "`~". But adding this key only for me will be not obviously, so it's may be better to add on each row about 1-2 blank\novelty keys that will fulfill for everyone they uniqe layouts without required to buy the novelties separate (I will not ever will use the 2.25 Enter tho...)
Thank you for your support! Glad you like it.
We have thought about various personal needs for 1us. You can find the 1us in different heights in the cupping kit. Cupping or cup testing is the process of testing and finding good coffee beans or making a brewing plan for a particular kind of bean. The intention of the cupping kit is to offer more room for personalization.
« Last Edit: Mon, 23 May 2022, 02:48:44 by hongoo »

Offline WhiskyBoi99

« Reply #67 on: Mon, 23 May 2022, 18:16:11 »
NE collabs? Salvun or HIBI would be fire. Maybe a macropad?

Offline hongoo

« Reply #68 on: Wed, 29 June 2022, 02:11:38 »
Will you have UK vendor?
We are working on that.

Offline hongoo

« Reply #69 on: Wed, 29 June 2022, 02:19:36 »
I really like those colors and prefer them against GMK Cafe - I had GMK set and when it arrived, it looked practically black and white.

Sorry, we don't have a sure answer for this one yet. The pandemic is causing so many uncertainties. But MW is usually pretty fast on production. I personally think that wouldn't be a long wait.

Offline phinix

« Reply #70 on: Wed, 29 June 2022, 03:14:58 »

Sorry, we don't have a sure answer for this one yet. The pandemic is causing so many uncertainties. But MW is usually pretty fast on production. I personally think that wouldn't be a long wait.

Cool, sounds good :)

Offline hongoo

« Reply #71 on: Tue, 12 July 2022, 03:34:14 »
Thank You for adding an Inter kit. Will be in on this set for sure now.
Glad you like the inter kit! Thank you for your suggestion and support! :thumb:

Offline NPS_Anjou

Re: [IC]MW Barista |Desk mat update
« Reply #72 on: Sun, 24 July 2022, 23:54:50 »
We are very happy to work with OneKey studio to design the table mat of this product :thumb: :thumb:

We want to make a design that can reflect the barista theme, and integrate our previous excellent design, so that the two can be combined with each other. After a long discussion with OneKey studio, we finally got this design. I hope you like it  ;D

Offline PuNkShoO

• I make keyboard switches.
    • Check out my projects!
« Reply #73 on: Mon, 25 July 2022, 13:36:30 »
Lovely Cafe alternative. IC form complete!

« Reply #74 on: Mon, 25 July 2022, 16:51:57 »
I have Cafe and would love to have this set as well!

I don't really understand the purpose of the cupping sets, but love the rest. Nice job.

I've seen a lot of ICs with MW, but are there actually any sets out in the wild that they have done?

Offline hongoo

« Reply #75 on: Sat, 30 July 2022, 21:04:08 »
Lovely Cafe alternative. IC form complete!
Glad you like it! and thank you for your support! :thumb:

Offline hongoo

« Reply #76 on: Thu, 18 August 2022, 06:49:38 »
I have Cafe and would love to have this set as well!

I don't really understand the purpose of the cupping sets, but love the rest. Nice job.

I've seen a lot of ICs with MW, but are there actually any sets out in the wild that they have done?

Thank you for your support! The cupping set is to offer a wider range of options when using a special arrangement. For example, a sub-number pad with personalized functions.  MW has been affected by the pandemic, things are good now.

Offline Anthixious

Re: [IC]MW Barista | Real pictures of collab products and vendors announcement
« Reply #77 on: Thu, 18 August 2022, 18:54:26 »
The cable for this GB is most likely the most elegant-looking cable design I've seen. Really looking forward to this GB.

Offline alp381

• How Do I Code?
« Reply #78 on: Thu, 18 August 2022, 21:38:19 »
A Hibi cap or something would be realllyyyy nice with this set chief

Offline santela

« Reply #79 on: Mon, 29 August 2022, 19:31:44 »
Would love a latte alpha option

Offline DaaDaa

« Reply #80 on: Sun, 25 September 2022, 15:07:34 »
This gb has already been going on for more than a week but it seems like everyone has decided to I ignore it
piggy60 red upgraded PVD w/ GMK umka zaku | tiramisuit w/ GMK noire JWK silk emerald | mr.suit black/chrome glossy chamfers w/ GMK minimal cow POM stem | jelly epoch w/ SA oblivion zaku | mode80 deco w/ gmk boneyard alpaca | mode 80 imperial with ePBT origami alpaca| MODE80 viridian /w CRP boba LT | RAMA thermal kuro w/ GMK muted 2 pewter | BBox60 C64 wih marshmellows and c64 keycaps | MODE Sonnet green /w MW voynich gateron ink box pink

Offline Surefoot

« Reply #81 on: Sun, 25 September 2022, 18:57:46 »
Got a full set - seems like the GB was not posted here.

« Reply #82 on: Sun, 25 September 2022, 19:49:50 »
Just picked up the Base, Accents and Novelties. Stoked!

Where can I get the esc collab?

Offline DaaDaa

« Reply #83 on: Tue, 27 September 2022, 07:03:07 »
Congrats to you two. The gb organizer gives me major skank vibes to I decided to stay away.
piggy60 red upgraded PVD w/ GMK umka zaku | tiramisuit w/ GMK noire JWK silk emerald | mr.suit black/chrome glossy chamfers w/ GMK minimal cow POM stem | jelly epoch w/ SA oblivion zaku | mode80 deco w/ gmk boneyard alpaca | mode 80 imperial with ePBT origami alpaca| MODE80 viridian /w CRP boba LT | RAMA thermal kuro w/ GMK muted 2 pewter | BBox60 C64 wih marshmellows and c64 keycaps | MODE Sonnet green /w MW voynich gateron ink box pink

Offline phinix

« Reply #84 on: Tue, 27 September 2022, 17:13:06 »
I love it and will buy it.
Would it be possible to do r5 instead of r4?

GMK cafe was too dark for me, alphas were practically black in real life, I hope these will be more like dark brown.
Mods look nice too.
Unfortunately, our manufacturer does not offer the r5 currently. However, we can talk with them and see what we can do about it. We are also trying to make a dark brown color, Just like the dripped coffee.  I will post the pictures in Discord as soon as the final color samples are out. Thank you for your support!  :thumb:

Do you have final color samples?

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #85 on: Thu, 29 September 2022, 17:34:47 »
This gb has already been going on for more than a week but it seems like everyone has decided to I ignore it

Got a full set - seems like the GB was not posted here.

GB thread is live - https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=118375