Site Announcements and Feedback > Announcements/Feedback/Suggestions

Feature Requests

<< < (146/147) > >>

rknize:
Only Drop has access to the back end at this point, so we'd need to get their attention to fix this.

pixelpusher:

--- Quote from: rknize on Fri, 25 March 2022, 13:16:56 ---Only Drop has access to the back end at this point, so we'd need to get their attention to fix this.

--- End quote ---

Call it a "SMF 2.XX" update.
Drop x Geekhack collaboration. 
Premium stuff.  Curated.
All of the cool kids want it.

Pre-Order ends this month.  Ships in 2 years from China.

Free shipping, but don't get excited b/c the shipping will take at least 2 weeks to move across 3 states.

Adelscott:
Choosing to be notified only when the Thread Starter posts in the thread ? That would be a very nice feature.
As it stands we receive notifications when someone posts "I'm in" or "I like it" or worse in GB threads "I'm waiting for my product, can't it go faster?" Certainly not posts that deserve a notification when we are just waiting for an update from the person in charge.

pixelpusher:

--- Quote from: Adelscott on Mon, 28 March 2022, 16:11:19 ---Choosing to be notified only when the Thread Starter posts in the thread ? That would be a very nice feature.
As it stands we receive notifications when someone posts "I'm in" or "I like it" or worse in GB threads "I'm waiting for my product, can't it go faster?" Certainly not posts that deserve a notification when we are just waiting for an update from the person in charge.

--- End quote ---

I've thought about that too.  That would be huge, but I'm fairly certain there is no way you can implement that on SMF.  But a boy can dream, right?

Itsoktolikemxbrown:
Would be nice if posts could be sorted by the date of the first post (instead of date of last post). Would be useful for ICs as then I'd be able to see ICs in a chronological order instead of scrolling through new replies trying to remember if I've seen this IC already.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version