geekhack Projects > Making Stuff Together!

Logitech Marble Trackball - Cherry MX Switch Swap

(1/2) > >>

braaaiiins:
Sorry for double posting. Didn't see this subforum when I posted a question earlier in the mouse subforum. Anyways here is my completed trackball with a cherry mx conversion for the left two buttons that I use for left and right click. Hope you like it. Next up is do a bluetooth conversion. Any good ideas on how I can achieve that? I'm thinking the optical sensor can interface directly with a teensy, but i'll have to do some research. Any helpful insight is appreciated.

braaaiiins:
Here's another picture I got with some new keys on =) I want to add a  third key to the right of the big one so i can incorporate all 3 mouse buttons. Took me like 10 tries to get this picture correct. The LED is an RGB fading variant. It has a really long red phase, medium green phase, short blue phase, super-super-almost-non-existant-short purple phase.

HappyRainbows:
Part number?

Icarium:

--- Quote from: braaaiiins on Sat, 21 July 2012, 06:09:07 ---Here's another picture I got with some new keys on =) I want to add a  third key to the right of the big one so i can incorporate all 3 mouse buttons. Took me like 10 tries to get this picture correct. The LED is an RGB fading variant. It has a really long red phase, medium green phase, short blue phase, super-super-almost-non-existant-short purple phase.

--- End quote ---

What kind of key is that? Did you do the LED mod yourself?

fartq:
that's awesome but also kind of frightening. isn't the key height kind of uncomfortable?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version