Author Topic: [WTT] Asus DGX Sound Card for Fancy Micro USB Cable  (Read 1766 times)

Offline Amble

• Trade Count: (0)
[WTT] Asus DGX Sound Card for Fancy Micro USB Cable
« on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 00:37:17 »
The sound card is a Asus DGX sound card and is more than adequate for powering low to mid range headphones... anything up to 300 ohms.  In terms of the micro usb cable, I am looking for something on the thin side and braided or pliable enough that wont hinder the movement of a G700s, which is what it will plugged in to.  For example, I have very good luck with transparent cables like these... http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812186133.  The cable that comes with the G700s looks too thick to go into my Razer bungee.  Depending on what you have I would ask to cover the shipping on my end, which should be about $5.

More
I am putting a Logitech G502 gaming mouse up for sale.  I had this mouse once before and decided to give it another whirl, but I just can't get used to corded mice no matter how hard I try to convince myself.  I have had it for literally a day (can provide proof if needed), but I don't wanna deal with TigerDirect's return service, so this is the next best option.  It will include the box and weights and I will throw in a mouse bungee with it as well.  One of the feet fell off the bungee, so I just removed all of them and put some smaller ones on there.  It doesn't stick very well to my glass desk, but it depends on the surface (YMMV). Using double sided tape does the trick if your desk surface can tolerate it, which I recommend anyway.

Asking for $60 shipped (with or without the bungee).  Since I "accidentally" broke mine, I would trade for a G602 that has very little use... plus maybe shipping expenses.  I would also consider a trade for the newer G700s.

« Last Edit: Sun, 03 August 2014, 20:41:09 by Amble »

Offline Amble

Re: [WTS] Logitech G502 Gaming Mouse w/ bonuses [WTTF] Logitech G700s
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 12:15:51 »
^^^^^

Offline Amble

Re: [WTT] Asus DGX Sound Card for Fancy Micro USB Cable
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 13:15:33 »
Bu-da-mp

Offline Amble