Author Topic: [IC]New Original 'Panda' Linear Switch  (Read 98622 times)

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
Re: [IC]New Original 'Panda' Linear Switch
« Reply #500 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 20:52:43 »
A few people asked me about Chinese keyboard groups. Please download the software QQ: https://www.imqq.com/
I will collect and put a few top groups' QQ numbers here soon (e.g., Percent studio, ALF Studio, Gray, KBD, Jack, Foxlab, Eve, etc.). Maybe you can find quality manufacturer and even run GB for the designers.

It is no guarantee that you can get into the private GBs by simply joining these groups, you also need to engage with the groups constantly and engage with the designer...

Offline crykn

« Reply #501 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 20:56:32 »
Quote from: Remsky link=topic=97651.msg2684986#msg2684986
Because it is a common misconception that people have that tactility comes from housings, therefore people try to replicate panda housings instead of the leaves, which can increase or decrease the tactility of a switch depending on how far they protrude.

If you notice the stem of a clicky switch, the click jacket does not have as great of a tactile bump as tactile switches, yet their leaves protrude outward moreso than tactile switches. This is why stock mx blues are more tactile than stock mx browns, and why mods like Holy chickies work.

I guess people just haven't realized this, and thus this hasn't become common knowledge.
Ahh. Science. Thanks for the clarification. Was genuinely interested in joining and defending SuperVan the whole time as I disliked how people can gang up on one person, but now after I saw the pictures of those switches stocking up ready for GB, I realize this is nothing but a profit run which, don't get me wrong, I have nothing against. However that being said, it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I'd take back my words about all his intention was to help the community to grow. Never have been more wrong in my life.

Yeah, I've also changed  my opinion as more informed users contributed their thoughts.  I am definitely passing on this GB due to the overall controversy around pricing and SuperVan's attitude in general (not that some of the people provoking him were being anything close to civil either). I don't think this effort helps the community at all, I'll hold out for other switch makers who are actually willing to innovate and charge reasonable prices to make a Holy Panda clone/improvement.

Offline crykn

« Reply #502 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 21:06:05 »
Re alternatives:

- Zealios V2: I built a board yesterday using 62g. This switch feels very similar to Holy Panda. Only thing it lacks is really the half up slope of the bump (bump starts right away) and quarter of the down slope (Panda leaf is longer).

- Holy BSUN with rubberband mod: This one feels closes to Holy Panda experience, say 80% there. On top of Halo stem in BSUN switch housing and spring, insert a small piece of a wide rubberband behind one of the contact leaves. See https://imgur.com/gallery/csOFYRU. Bump doesn't feel as long but overall feel is the same.

I'm going to get some of the new Pandas because I think it's an excellent switch to have for modding. Only uncertainty is in how many I'll be getting.

On a side note from the "Holy Pandas", regarding the alternative Zealios V2. Have they already started shipping out? I thought the estimated shipping was December?

Offline MkLovin

• pwned by dit
« Reply #503 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 21:09:50 »
I have nothing to contribute, I'm drunk off the blood of Jesus.  Praise Jesus. 
Mick Lovin is my favorite singer in the Rolling Stones

Offline Remsky

• Lubed switch count > Puddsy post count
« Reply #504 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 21:11:16 »
I have nothing to contribute, I'm drunk off the blood of Jesus.  Praise Jesus.
The panda all father we need, but dont deserve.
TGR Jane v2 - GSKT00(coming) - TGR Jane CE V2 - TGR Poly alice - LZ Physix - Matrix 8XV 2.0 - RS - LZ FE - Dalco 959 Mini GT edition (coming) - Mc65 - Hiney TKL one - HHKB Pro 1 - 25th anniversary edition HHKB pro Hybrid - 30th anniversary Filco 2S keyboard

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #505 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 21:27:12 »
The point of replicating the housing is sound and there are a lot of people who care about it. Holy pandas have a certain sound to them and in Nathan’s stream, you can hear a little bit of a difference between the two.

Offline fireworm

« Reply #506 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 21:38:36 »
Re alternatives:

- Zealios V2: I built a board yesterday using 62g. This switch feels very similar to Holy Panda. Only thing it lacks is really the half up slope of the bump (bump starts right away) and quarter of the down slope (Panda leaf is longer).

- Holy BSUN with rubberband mod: This one feels closes to Holy Panda experience, say 80% there. On top of Halo stem in BSUN switch housing and spring, insert a small piece of a wide rubberband behind one of the contact leaves. See https://imgur.com/gallery/csOFYRU. Bump doesn't feel as long but overall feel is the same.

I'm going to get some of the new Pandas because I think it's an excellent switch to have for modding. Only uncertainty is in how many I'll be getting.

On a side note from the "Holy Pandas", regarding the alternative Zealios V2. Have they already started shipping out? I thought the estimated shipping was December?
Yep, they are shipping. Stupid DHL couldn't find my address today... Sigh.

For this GB, I will also pass. Too expensive. I'd buy 400 @ 0.60.

Offline Shenpai

• always found
    • padoru
« Reply #507 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 21:39:40 »
hard pass uwu
Nunu | KR FC660C

Offline Rob27shred

• Insane in the Membrane! 👻
« Reply #508 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 21:51:15 »
Seriously $1.50 a switch at a 10k MOQ!? Yeah, I'll pass & strongly suggest that everybody else do the same. Not cool at all @Supervan, making a profit is one thing, taking crazy advantage of the community is another...

Offline mrpetrov

« Reply #509 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 22:02:37 »
I think there's a certain counterintuitive dynamic here.

We (think we) know Supervan has already produced some material amount of switches - let's say 10k, so it's likely that no matter what happens the first (let's say) 10k buyers will get their switches even if it doesn't hit the technical moq. This is an assumption which could, in reality, be wrong (or right).

The counterintuitive part is that, if these gsus switches continue to live up to the early hype, the fewer people that go into the GB the higher the secondary market price of these switches will be in the aftermarket - based purely on the concept of demand and supply curves and the observable price of pandas in the weeks and months before nathan kim's stream.

In fact, I would go as far as to say that the marginal profit (ie secondary market price less gb cost for these purposes) that a buyer of a given amount of switches will be disproportionately higher the fewer switches are sold in the GB (notwithstanding the switches' higher cost at lower moq's). Demand curves are rarely straight, particularly for luxury items like keyboards generally and pandas in particular.

So, I intend to buy - and I hope noone else does!
« Last Edit: Thu, 29 November 2018, 22:04:26 by mrpetrov »

Offline holtenc

« Reply #510 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 22:09:38 »
I am now dumber for having read this entire thread.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #511 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 22:15:09 »

honestly yeah

i kinda regret ever getting involved
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Juiceion

« Reply #512 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 22:21:29 »
The point of replicating the housing is sound and there are a lot of people who care about it. Holy pandas have a certain sound to them and in Nathan’s stream, you can hear a little bit of a difference between the two.

As far as I can tell (and Nathan's reaction) they sound identical, Timestamp:
« Last Edit: Thu, 29 November 2018, 22:23:11 by Juiceion »

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #513 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 22:22:22 »

We (think we) know Supervan has already produced some material amount of switches - let's say 10k, so it's likely that no matter what happens the first (let's say) 10k buyers will get their switches even if it doesn't hit the technical moq. This is an assumption which could, in reality, be wrong (or right).

The counterintuitive part is that, if these gsus switches continue to live up to the early hype, the fewer people that go into the GB the higher the secondary market price of these switches will be in the aftermarket - based purely on the concept of demand and supply curves and the observable price of pandas in the weeks and months before nathan kim's stream.

In fact, I would go as far as to say that the marginal profit (ie secondary market price less gb cost for these purposes) that a buyer of a given amount of switches will be disproportionately higher the fewer switches are sold in the GB (notwithstanding the switches' higher cost at lower moq's). Demand curves are rarely straight, particularly for luxury items like keyboards generally and pandas in particular.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOV

BICONNECTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Offline Remsky

« Reply #514 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 22:22:25 »

TGR Jane v2 - GSKT00(coming) - TGR Jane CE V2 - TGR Poly alice - LZ Physix - Matrix 8XV 2.0 - RS - LZ FE - Dalco 959 Mini GT edition (coming) - Mc65 - Hiney TKL one - HHKB Pro 1 - 25th anniversary edition HHKB pro Hybrid - 30th anniversary Filco 2S keyboard

Offline fatpolomanjr

« Reply #515 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 22:23:59 »
I just wanna argue and talk smack to both sides in this thread. If only there were a hotline I could call to just talk ****.

Think I found just what I'm looking for.

« Last Edit: Thu, 29 November 2018, 22:48:20 by fatpolomanjr »
Some guys keep on saying they believe in Jesus, and keep doing a lot of shameful things.
Current GH Classified Post (LF Arcade Floor, Garbield and CYM Otter and Keyng)

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #516 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 22:31:51 »

As far as I can tell (and Nathan's reaction) they sound identical, Timestamp:

I’m not the only one who has noticed it.

Offline oh_chesteroni

« Reply #517 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 22:35:35 »

"No appreciation of SuperVan's proposed GB price."

As opposed to further aggravate SuperVan, the best way moving forward is to get enough people in the GB, so that the $1 mark can be hit.

Enough said.

I am also curious where the original Panda GB runners are? Are the molds really destroyed or not? We need to get to the bottom of this.
If original Panda runners can release an R2 at a lower pricing to counter SuperVan's pricing, maybe it will be good for the community.

Oldcat, I'm legitimately interested, is English your native language? I only ask because maybe what I wrote, albeit it was rather long, was lost in translation? Or rather, are you that ignorant to summarize what I wrote as "No appreciation of SuperVan's proposed GB price."? To be honest, I don't care all that much to go into explaining as to why your one sentence summary of what I wrote is so egregiously wrong because it will just fall onto deaf ears and frankly would be a complete waste of my time. You have displayed yourself as SuperVan's one and only fluffer throughout this whole thread. Regardless of the numerous valid points that have been raised and continue to be raised after my post it is clear to me that they have either just flown over your head or your purposefully choosing to be ignorant. Whatever the case is, I hope you enjoy your 2000 (post#44) or 680 (post#421) R2 pandas. Better make up your mind on how many pandas you want before you miss out on this amazing pricing. One last bit of advice, might I suggest you invest in some wrist braces my dude.

Jesus, can we get a TLDR?

Hahaha sorry dude, I definitely should've included a TLDR. Next time!
Much of what is being discussed in the thread more or less summarizes my sentiments. Below is a TLDR from Remsky's post, it covers enough of what I discussed to get the gist of it.

You have quite literally become the panda day trader. You buy switches upfront instead of after the orders from the GB come in so that you can control the pricing via arbitrary MOQ's and so that you control the supply of new panda switches. You sell them at ridiculous prices with disgusting profit margins because some people in this community think that aftermarket price = GB pricing and can be suckered into your pricing hierarchy. Jesus have mercy on your soul, the panda all father has sinned!

tl;dr
- MOQ's are unrealistic when compared to other maufacturer's. MOQ's are also arbitrary since Van is acting as a supplier, there is no collective order to the maufacturer like in standard GB's.
- There was little to no R&D done by van. Springs are stock BSUN springs, plastic mix is different, logo is different and most likely uses a modified BSUN mold. This also means that his cost to produce was lower. For reference, the OG pandas costed around 30c each to make, including R&D costs.
- The chinese promotional run was treated as more of a private GB. It's stated intention of being for promotion is a straight up lie.
- To everyone defending the price points: Does that mean that GB pricing should now be based on aftermarket values of their designs? Should popular artisan makers start selling their designs for hundreds of dollars because thats what they go for aftermarket? Should popular board makers like TGR start selling boards for 700-900 usd because that is the aftermarket price of their boards? GB pricing should not be determined by after market pricing, it is a slippery slope leading to gauged out GB prices.

Remsky, thanks for the additional technical analysis regarding MOQ numbers/prices/etc that I'm just not knowledgeable enough to touch on. I'm glad we both agree on the day trading aspect.

Lots of good feedback and discussion going on in this thread. While this whole IC process and SuperVan's business practice, behavior, and whatever else you want to call it has left a sour taste in my mouth, it's a positive indicator that people are starting to get past the hype of an R2 panda and see this GB for what it really is. I guess this IC was good for the community after all...? All the best to you SuperVan, sincerely.

Offline oh_chesteroni

« Reply #518 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 22:41:40 »

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOV

Show Image

BICONNECTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Gold, pure gold. I will pay each of you $1.50 for each additional meme that comes from this thread to my inbox.

Offline mrpetrov

« Reply #519 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 22:46:29 »
I aim to please!:)

Offline rudy44

« Reply #520 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 22:51:15 »
as someone who's paid $5/switch, I can't be happier. Having multiple boards with holy pandas(gsus) is no longer a dream. can't wait for the GB!

Well done!

Offline Justin_aka_OsP_SSJ4

• Chellow... it's me...
    • My Twitch
« Reply #521 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 22:56:39 »
as someone who's paid $5/switch, I can't be happier. Having multiple boards with holy pandas(gsus) is no longer a dream. can't wait for the GB!

Well done!

New account. 1st post. k.
DC60 w/ DZ60 PCB & Steel plate w/ 3mm neoprene foam - 68g Chellows Lubed w/ 3204 - Find me on twitch/twitter Osprey_SSJ4

Offline clik_clak

« Reply #522 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 22:59:15 »

Well done!

You do know there's keyboard enthusiasts outside of this community, right?

Offline Juiceion

« Reply #523 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 23:03:37 »

Well done!

Nah dude, there is no way someone came from reddit and made an account here because there is nothing discussing it on reddit. No way. Everyone here with a new account is obviously a paid shill.

• Chellow... it's me...
    • My Twitch
« Reply #524 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 23:05:06 »

Well done!

Please, you don't sniff anything fishy when a brand new account makes it's first post praising a person who is getting flamed for taking people for a ride?

A little convenient wouldn't you say? especially when this entire time information has been provided, taken back or "miscommunicated"

On top of that an ethusiast willing to drop $5/switch on a meme switch hasnt got a geekhack account? must have been in the minority.

*Just an observation anyway.
DC60 w/ DZ60 PCB & Steel plate w/ 3mm neoprene foam - 68g Chellows Lubed w/ 3204 - Find me on twitch/twitter Osprey_SSJ4

Offline crykn

« Reply #525 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 23:08:06 »

That about sums it up.

Offline clik_clak

« Reply #526 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 23:20:18 »

Well done!

Please, you don't sniff anything fishy when a brand new account makes it's first post praising a person who is getting flamed for taking people for a ride?

A little convenient wouldn't you say? especially when this entire time information has been provided, taken back or "miscommunicated"

On top of that an ethusiast willing to drop $5/switch on a meme switch hasnt got a geekhack account? must have been in the minority.

I know a guy that has a couple very nice, very expensive keyboards. I asked him if he got them from GH and he flat out said "what's that?" He's on here now, but he also just browses and doesn't have an account. Hell, there's 42 guests browsing this thread right now.

Maybe take off the tin-foil hat and realize not everything in the world is a conspiracy theory.

Offline Remsky

« Reply #527 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 23:23:33 »
Maybe take off the tin-foil hat and realize not everything in the world is a conspiracy theory.
« Last Edit: Thu, 29 November 2018, 23:27:05 by Remsky »

• Chellow... it's me...
    • My Twitch
« Reply #528 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 23:33:36 »

Well done!

I know a guy that has a couple very nice, very expensive keyboards. I asked him if he got them from GH and he flat out said "what's that?" He's on here now, but he also just browses and doesn't have an account. Hell, there's 42 guests browsing this thread right now.

The amount of guests viewing is a good point.

Calm down with the conspiracy theory stuff though. You see this kind of practice all the time especially with small businesses receiving large amounts of negative reviews. I stand by treating posts like that with some skepticism given the drama that's surrounded this whole mess.

Offline mingk

« Reply #529 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 23:34:17 »
Something tells me Supervan's greed is going to cost him a few thousand in lost sales.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #530 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 23:35:23 »

:triangle:

we have emoji for this
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #531 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 23:37:11 »

Well done!

2 year old account

• Chellow... it's me...
    • My Twitch
« Reply #532 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 23:39:15 »

Well done!

2 year old account
Haha showed me!

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #533 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 23:43:28 »

Well done!

2 year old account
Haha showed me!

welcome to my sig

• Chellow... it's me...
    • My Twitch
« Reply #534 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 23:46:31 »

Well done!

2 year old account
Haha showed me!

welcome to my sig

Offline Jkush463

« Reply #535 on: Fri, 30 November 2018, 00:00:55 »
lol you people act like animals its a disgrace. Ill be grabbing some, seems like the mans done it the "impossible" witch i thought was bull**** in the first place, you have enough money you can get what you want. cant wait.

Offline ChrisSwires

« Reply #536 on: Fri, 30 November 2018, 00:22:42 »
I'm going to hold opinion on the switch itself until I see a comparative sound test in identical builds between pandas and gsus or holy pandas/ holy gsus. While it gives an impression of feel to the user and a description to viewers, any auditory difference is not tangible to me until it's in a build.

On the rest of the thread? I agree with Remsky.

And as an aside. The burden of proof here is very much with Supervan and not with anyone else. As the seller (regardless of the mechanics behind the sale) you have two options in response to criticism, prove it's inaccurate, or ignore it. The latter is being chosen here in a pretty petulant manner. If these are not simply bsun housings with a modified leaf I'd like to see some evidence personally.

Offline rudy44

« Reply #537 on: Fri, 30 November 2018, 00:35:27 »

Well done!

2 year old account
Haha showed me!

you should click on 'show posts'.

Offline megaforce

« Reply #538 on: Fri, 30 November 2018, 01:51:36 »
Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline dario

• obsessive–compulsive hardware slut
« Reply #539 on: Fri, 30 November 2018, 02:05:12 »
« Last Edit: Fri, 30 November 2018, 02:10:36 by dario »

Offline airlangga07

« Reply #540 on: Fri, 30 November 2018, 03:42:03 »
After reading through the previous posts for 5 pages, I have a mixed feeling about this GB...

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #541 on: Fri, 30 November 2018, 05:28:42 »
After reading through the previous posts for 5 pages, I have a mixed feeling about this GB...

qft
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline Koatl

• Kozahtli on reddit, etc.
« Reply #542 on: Fri, 30 November 2018, 06:02:02 »
Thanks remsky, chesteroni and all taking the time to clearly elaborate their thoughts and concerns. Informative stuff which until clearly addressed with reasoning I can get behind has made me want to not proceed with GB. I think I'll be plenty happy with the v2 Zeals already coming, and contributing to the NK Cream.
☷☴☲☱☶☵☳☰

Offline dario

• obsessive–compulsive hardware slut
« Reply #543 on: Fri, 30 November 2018, 06:15:26 »
I think I'm out too. I'll just wait for the round 2, when the market is saturated enough for the price to drop to about 50% of what is he asking now.

Offline Solotov

« Reply #544 on: Fri, 30 November 2018, 06:59:06 »
Y’all think Gsus should be cheap? That’s a huge disrespect to Gsus.

Joke aside. Some of you should calm down. Without his effort, the panda price would still be like $5 per switch. He knows there are crazy demands to the switch, and succeeds in bringing it back. Of course, he would do it for profit, and $1.5 per switch is high but not TOO high, imo.

Someone said he did not invent new things. That may be true. But is it easy to bring panda back? Of course not. If you still think he’s robbing you, then just wait for someone else to resurrect panda at lower price. It’s anybody’s choice.
Flex is love, flex is life.

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #545 on: Fri, 30 November 2018, 06:59:11 »
I think I'm out too. I'll just wait for the round 2, when the market is saturated enough for the price to drop to about 50% of what is he asking now.
Personally after looking at the Holy Pandas exponential growth under the last few months I would consider noting the sledgehammerish position we've reached going into 2018 Q4 with extreme caution:

My advice would therefore be to approach Holy Pandas slowly but surely, but what's my opinion compared to the greats you might ask. To that I'll use my favorite quote from the legendary Warren Buffett:

Please hit like and smash subscribe for more indepth IC analyses!
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline vegs

« Reply #546 on: Fri, 30 November 2018, 07:28:24 »
Personally after looking at the Holy Pandas exponential growth under the last few months I would consider noting the sledgehammerish position we've reached going into 2018 Q4 with extreme caution:

Show Image

My advice would therefore be to approach Holy Pandas slowly but surely, but what's my opinion compared to the greats you might ask. To that I'll use my favorite quote from the legendary Warren Buffett:

Show Image

Please hit like and smash subscribe for more indepth IC analyses!
If there's something crypto has taught me, it's to buy high and sell low
hhkb | hhkb bt | cherry g80-5000 | haus | unikorn se

buy less

Offline mrpetrov

« Reply #547 on: Fri, 30 November 2018, 07:38:32 »
r/wallstreetbets needs to get in on gsus!

Offline Sissy

« Reply #548 on: Fri, 30 November 2018, 08:28:35 »
I personally like Capitalism.

Offline 1023andy

« Reply #549 on: Fri, 30 November 2018, 08:37:02 »
Well I was super excited when Nathan Kim tested the switches.. but looking at the comments now, I might not join the GB. First, supervan' s attitude is so bad. It seems like he doesn't want to communicate at all. I think that's why many people are against him including me. Second, $1.5 per switch is very expensive in my opinion. I don't know much but I believe bsun custom switches should be cheaper than gateron or something. Because of your attitude and the pricing, I guess you will barely make profit from this GB.