Author Topic: My DIY Caps  (Read 256021 times)

Offline toggleworks

Re: My DIY Caps
« Reply #500 on: Mon, 23 November 2015, 21:36:27 »
I like your twist on the blank. Make one in glow in the dark and you'll have my money!  :thumb:

Cause why not  :cool:

Show Image

Holy hell, this is beautiful.

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #501 on: Fri, 27 November 2015, 02:49:13 »
ow know! me chamber is dyeing  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
TGR Jane CE | TX-CP | ZZ96 | HHKB | Ducky Shine 3 | Atreus | Infinity Ergodox | IBM Model M | Smart Pad | Taobao Acrylic 96 | TGR910 SE | RGB96 | M4-A | Moon

Pending: Exent | EM7 | M-60 | Kira EXS | 910 Poly | Kn210 | Alice

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #502 on: Fri, 27 November 2015, 02:56:27 »
ow know! me chamber is dyeing  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

WAHT! :"(

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #503 on: Fri, 27 November 2015, 09:18:46 »
i think i need to get a new chamber. I decided to inspect it and i saw cracks  :'(

time to get a new one  :(
TGR Jane CE | TX-CP | ZZ96 | HHKB | Ducky Shine 3 | Atreus | Infinity Ergodox | IBM Model M | Smart Pad | Taobao Acrylic 96 | TGR910 SE | RGB96 | M4-A | Moon

Offline mogo

• handshoes and horse grenades
« Reply #504 on: Fri, 27 November 2015, 09:49:20 »
Oh no!  :confused: How much do vacuum chambers cost?

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #505 on: Fri, 27 November 2015, 20:47:38 »
depending on the quality. one i can find in ebay sells for 130usd without shipping. probably -+ 50usd for the shipping to Malaysia like last time. Its hard to find it here which is why i can only source it in US  :'(

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #506 on: Fri, 27 November 2015, 20:52:30 »
Guys we should all help krytone pay for a new chamber!
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline raymogi

« Reply #507 on: Fri, 27 November 2015, 20:57:30 »

Was just gonna suggest that. We need our Topre Kraps!
Please feed my addiction.

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #508 on: Fri, 27 November 2015, 21:45:01 »

awww... thanks guys! no worries. its just disappointing cause i just bought it exactly 1 year ago didnt expect to last this short. Also the shipping takes too long to arrive here in Malaysia  :(

On a positive side, all topre keys are done and just waiting to be to be polished to be ready for the sale.

Offline raymogi

« Reply #509 on: Fri, 27 November 2015, 21:53:07 »
Glad to hear that. My F5 is ready for your Mr. KRAP :)

Yeah I understand about the shipping part. I get stuff in 2 weeks minimum as well.

Offline alexjd99

• oozing through the cells of one's own construction
« Reply #510 on: Fri, 27 November 2015, 22:45:43 »

awww... thanks guys! no worries. its just disappointing cause i just bought it exactly 1 year ago didnt expect to last this short. Also the shipping takes too long to arrive here in Malaysia  :(

On a positive side, all topre keys are done and just waiting to be to be polished to be ready for the sale.
Hopefully this sale goes great for you and you can get a new one soon in no time!

Offline mogo

« Reply #511 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 09:45:08 »
depending on the quality. one i can find in ebay sells for 130usd without shipping. probably -+ 50usd for the shipping to Malaysia like last time. Its hard to find it here which is why i can only source it in US  :'(

Just let us know if we can help out at all, financially or otherwise, I know I personally wouldn't mind helping you out as a proxy if necessary :)

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #512 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 09:46:48 »

Just let us know if we can help out at all, financially or otherwise, I know I personally wouldn't mind helping you out as a proxy if necessary :)

Me too! We love your stuff Krytone!
« Last Edit: Sun, 29 November 2015, 10:54:04 by trenzafeeds »
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #513 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 22:11:01 »
th

Me too! We your stuff Krytone!

a

Thanks guys  :-* :-* :-*

Offline Jhonan

• Chicks love duck pics...
« Reply #514 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 18:44:05 »

I'd be all for contributing to the cause!

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #515 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 12:24:14 »
th

a

Have you talked to mkawa about getting a pressure chamber?

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #516 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 20:04:12 »
th

a

Have you talked to mkawa about getting a pressure chamber?

I did once when im still abit new to this although im a bit scared to ask now cause i might not be able to afford it at the moment. His are quality ones and might cost much more compared to the one im using. And with my first child coming soon, it might be best to save up abit for the upcoming cost. lol.

I havent finalized what i would be getting yet but i think i should decide soon before my chamber totally breaks on me and have a month without a chamber.

Offline raymogi

« Reply #517 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 20:08:55 »
I did once when im still abit new to this although im a bit scared to ask now cause i might not be able to afford it at the moment. His are quality ones and might cost much more compared to the one im using. And with my first child coming soon, it might be best to save up abit for the upcoming cost. lol.

I havent finalized what i would be getting yet but i think i should decide soon before my chamber totally breaks on me and have a month without a chamber.

I'm sure people here would chip in for that chamber for more KRAP goodness.

And btw, congrats! Mine is due in about 2 months from now and I *kinda* hold back a bit on keyboard stuff... but not really :p

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #518 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 21:52:00 »

I'm sure people here would chip in for that chamber for more KRAP goodness.

And btw, congrats! Mine is due in about 2 months from now and I *kinda* hold back a bit on keyboard stuff... but not really :p

Oh wow, congratz man! mine is in 10 weeks time so almost the same. I need to save up too and stop spending on boards and keysets  :confused:

No worries on the chamber cost and really appreciate the offers. You guys are incredible. Just need more research on what to buy cause i dont want to buy the same one i have now due to the issues im having only after a year of usage. sucks that its either not available here or just really very hard to find.

Probably would get the funds for the chamber in the sale this saturday  :thumb:

Cheers!

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #519 on: Wed, 02 December 2015, 01:21:28 »
Also in the pipeline but probably gonna complete by January 2016.
- MX Cherry Profile Gamer Set
- MX Cherry Profile R4 "Blank"
- Crowned Skull 1.1
I think its too early to revise the crowned skull design so im just updating it to have a better look and backlight compatibility, hence the 1.1.

Offline raymogi

« Reply #520 on: Wed, 02 December 2015, 01:35:33 »
- MX Cherry Profile Gamer Set
- MX Cherry Profile R4 "Blank"

YES PLEASE!

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #521 on: Wed, 02 December 2015, 21:39:08 »
hmm there seems to be a rollback that happened. For any PMs that i havent replied to, please PM me again as it looks like that the PM alert i got this morning disappeared after the outage. Thanks.

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #522 on: Wed, 02 December 2015, 21:40:13 »
hmm there seems to be a rollback that happened. For any PMs that i havent replied to, please PM me again as it looks like that the PM alert i got this morning disappeared after the outage. Thanks.

Yes you pm'ed me saying that you gonna give me an exclusive sale rights
remember?  ^-^
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #523 on: Wed, 02 December 2015, 21:40:32 »

Need more frequent backups :D

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #524 on: Wed, 02 December 2015, 21:54:37 »

remember?  ^-^

lol. And it seems that the pics i posted last night also vanished.

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #525 on: Wed, 02 December 2015, 22:05:15 »

remember?  ^-^
Show Image

lol. And it seems that the pics i posted last night also vanished.

Well if they never existed you have a chance to a 're-unavailing'  :p

Offline raymogi

« Reply #526 on: Wed, 02 December 2015, 22:06:38 »
I don't mind seeing it again that's for sure :thumb:

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #527 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 10:22:37 »
some random caps...

Offline Hexterdude

• I have a problem when it come to artisans
« Reply #528 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 10:23:25 »
some random caps...

Show Image

Can I haz?

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #529 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 15:33:23 »
some random caps...

Show Image

Why does this remind me of The Lost Vikings :S

Looks cool!

Offline mogo

« Reply #530 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 17:50:58 »
Shenron!

Now just make a dragon ball 1u cap to go with it. :3

Offline septamber

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #531 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 18:17:07 »
Dragon cap hype

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #532 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 19:22:45 »
Show Image

Strawberry peppermint, yum!

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #533 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 20:03:44 »
Chickkey evolution 1 is not going to be made anymore so now going for evolution 2 ^-^

Also, still contemplating on the shift cap and trying to think of what can go with it  ;)

Offline Hexterdude

• I have a problem when it come to artisans
« Reply #534 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 20:04:46 »
Chickkey evolution 1 is not going to be made anymore so now going for evolution 2 ^-^

Show Image

Also, still contemplating on the shift cap and trying to think of what can go with it  ;)

Thats a cute little birdy

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #535 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 20:17:37 »
thanks!  ^-^

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
« Reply #536 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 20:19:16 »
thanks!  ^-^

Sweet indeed, looking forward for the next stuff! Any news for the CS?

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #537 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 20:24:11 »

Show Image

WOW, that looks awesome! Glad I got on the last sale of v1! Looking forward to v2!

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #538 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 21:01:48 »
thanks!  ^-^

Sweet indeed, looking forward for the next stuff! Any news for the CS?

its in the works. although having some issues with the current cap design but i havent given up. lol.

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #539 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 21:09:08 »

Show Image

How about an egg of some sort?  :-[

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #540 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 21:10:42 »

Show Image

But the chicken came first.

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #541 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 21:11:29 »

Show Image

Haha, that's why it's Row 1, the egg can be lower :)

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #542 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 23:43:51 »

Show Image

Its not a chick but something else on that egg.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #543 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 23:45:09 »

Show Image

Show Image

Okay, you need to hurry on that sale. ;)

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #544 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 00:04:24 »
and gowld!

Offline raymogi

« Reply #545 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 00:05:45 »
and gowld!

Show Image

I love goooooooooldd...

Offline switchnollie

• sleever supreme
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • greyhat co-leader
« Reply #546 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 02:16:19 »

Show Image

Yes! Different color from the nest, I've been waiting for this :) also cute lil mohawk.

Keyboards: HHKB Pro 1 & OTD 356CL Dark Greyhat Edition, baybee!

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #547 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 04:54:26 »

Show Image

Show Image

Woah, all of these awesome designs! great work dude.

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #548 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 05:54:34 »
and gowld!

Show Image

WTF, so much good, you have been busy man.
Methylated Spirits, not even once.

Offline mogo

« Reply #549 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 09:12:41 »
Tis the season for sales!  ;) C'mon you know you wanna have another sale...